make a timeline where pre-islamic persia controls all of india. extra points if it happens BCE, especially if it is the first ever persian empire that does it.

Albert.Nik

Banned
Not impossible. If the Persians gain a good foothold in their Home territories and begin to expand strategically into Kashmir/Punjab/Sindh region and settling there in large numbers,this could happen. Not difficult. Maybe Achaemenid or Parthian Empires could do something like this. Or have the Indo-Greeks ally with the Persians which could give them a greater chance.

Hey, if a small island with bad teeth could conquer India, I'm sure the most powerful empire in the ancient world could conquer it.

Hey, if a small island with bad teeth could conquer India, I'm sure the most powerful empire in the ancient world could conquer it.

Small points: British dentistry wasn't noticably worse than most places until they got into India (Too much tea and sugar), and Britain dident so much conquer the area as wheel and deal their way into dominace, consuming the system established by the Muhgals from the inside out commercially and politically. Persia would have to get in by brute force

Small points: British dentistry wasn't noticably worse than most places until they got into India (Too much tea and sugar), and Britain dident so much conquer the area as wheel and deal their way into dominace, consuming the system established by the Muhgals from the inside out commercially and politically. Persia would have to get in by brute force
It was meant to be comedic.

make a timeline where pre-islamic persia controls all of india. extra points if it happens BCE, especially if it is the first ever persian empire that does it.
Perhaps a lasting King's Peace combined with Artaxerxes III not being assassinated could allow Persia to survive past its OTL fate. I imagine Chandragupta Mayura's efforts to unite northern India could provoke a Persian responce. No telling how well that would fair though.

Last edited: