Cause I Serenade My Song: A Collaborative Timeline

And Another One to this Timeline

April 15, 2013: The 2013 Boston Marathon Bombings as a little over two hours after the winners had completed the race, two explosions occurred near the finish line only 3 people were killed and more than 144 were injured, The race was halted after the explosions; runners east of Massachusetts Avenue were diverted into Boston Common, while those west of it were diverted to Kenmore Square however Lelisa Desisa won in the Men's Devision while Rita Jeptoo won in the Woman's Division.

And Now I Got Some More Ideas to add in This Collaborative Timeline for anyone who wanted to post for the first time on this thread or something like that.

- What if Janet Guthrie decided to Not to Race Automobiles in order to become first female astronaut in space by NASA?

- Could Willy T. Ribbs might get a chance to make a Successful Career in the NASCAR Winston Cup Series in 1977? (The Reason: In This Timeline NASCAR's Popularity might be growing in the West Coast of the United States (mostly in California) in Order to become a National Sport in 1969.)

- Can We See More of NASCAR in this timeline with Winston Cup Races from Mazda Raceway in Laguna Seca?

- And How Would The IndyCar Series Shape Up In This Timeline? (Notable Drivers Currently Racing include: J.R. Hildebrand, Tony Kanaan, Scott Dixon, Al Unser Jr. and Sam Hornish Jr.)

So I Can't Wait For It!

Last edited:
And Via another timeline: Can Anyone See what APEX Kai Looked Like when they started making their first album before 1998.

May 18, 1993: APEX Kai released their first album titled "APEX Kai" songs include "The Last Race", "Baby, It's You", "Paranoia Prima" and "Something Inside of Me"

July 24, 1993: "The Last Race" by APEX Kai, made it's race to #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 at #39 along with "Slam" by Onyx (#36) and "The Ways of the Wind" by PM Dawn at #38 but "Weak" by SWV claims the Week at #1 for the 8th week in a Row

October 12, 1997: "Something Inside of Me" by APEX Kai entered the Vocal Drill Raido Top 40 at #35 along with INOJ's remake of the 1986 Ready for the World hit with "Love You Down" at #37 and "Tubthumbing" by Chumbawumba at #33, the #1 song that week was "Foolish Games" by Jewel

March 24, 1998: APEX Kai released their second album titled "Good Love, Bad Love" songs include "Something "Across the Border", "Hold Tight", "Chick Habit" and "Say You'll Stay"

March 21, 2000: APEX Kai released their third album Titled "The Promise" songs include We Belong Together, "I Wanna Be Your Man", "It Might Be You", "The Love You Save", "It's So Easy" and "Jeepster"

Note: APEX Kai It's the OTL Version of Kai, with Members currently consisting of Andrew Lorenzo (AC), Johnny Misa, Leo Chan, Errol Viray and Andrey Silva (Drey) and by the way song sang in OTL in Bold.

Another person who was interested in the space program as a child was Hillary Rodham (a.k.a. OTL's Hillary Clinton). What if Janet Guthrie and Hillary Rodham became the first female astronauts for NASA?

Another person who was interested in the space program as a child was Hillary Rodham (a.k.a. OTL's Hillary Clinton). What if Janet Guthrie and Hillary Rodham became the first female astronauts for NASA?

Great Idea I Hope someone else besides these two may help, can anyone post in which Janet Guthrie and Hillary Rodham decided to go to NASA, so someone else can do it besides Mr_ Bondoc?

Well, I Think We Can Still Need More Contributions by More Users to this Collaborative Timeline because we are going In-Depth to see how it would look like in this timeline by adding Commentary and more, But Let Me Add More to this timeline with Drivers from Britain raced in NASCAR along with More NASCAR because these new additions will be all-NASCAR to This Timeline.

February 20, 1972: The 1972 Daytona 500 took place at Daytona International Speedway at Daytona Beach, FL as Jackie Oliver took his #33 Curly Wurly America Ford to victory lane as he became the First British Driver to Win the Daytona 500

February 18, 1973: The 1973 Daytona 500 took place at Daytona International Speedway at Daytona Beach, FL as David Hobbs took his #32 Curly Wurly America Ford to victory lane as he became the Second British Driver to win the Daytona 500

February 19, 1978: The 1978 Daytona 500 took place at Daytona International Speedway at Daytona Beach, FL as Formula 1 Driver Brian Redman driving the #53 Valvoline Buick for A.J. Foyt captured his 1st Daytona 500 win and became the 3rd British Driver to win the Daytona 500

February 17, 1980: The 1980 Daytona 500 took place at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL as Buddy Baker from Charlotte, NC won that event driving the #28 NAPA Auto Parts/Regal Ride Shocks Oldsmobile

February 19, 1984: At Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL Derek Bell (driving the #23 Hawaiian Punch Oldsmobile) became the 4th British Driver to win the Daytona 500.

February 15, 1987: The 1987 Daytona 500 took place at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona, FL as Benny Parsons driver of the #35 Vocal Drill Radio Chevrolet (for Rick Hendrick) captured his 2nd Daytona 500 win outwitting Awesome Bill Elliott driving the #9 Coors Ford for Harry Melling.

June 20, 1993: The California Music Channel covered a NASCAR Winston Cup Series race from Laguna Seca Raceway in Monterey, CA which is also simulcasted many Regional Sports Networks across the country as Geoff Bodine won that race driving the #15 Motorcraft Ford, Alan Kulwicki drove the #7 California Music Channel Ford to a 2nd Place Finish and the #16 Keystone Beer Ford driven by Wally Dallenbach, Jr. Captured a 3rd Place finish after starting 8th.

January 16, 2007: Former NASCAR Driver Benny Parsons passed away following complications resulting from lung cancer.

January 22, 2007: ESPN2 aired a Special Week of Ride Awake honoring the Passing of Benny Parsons with Vocal Drill Music being to set to in-car cameras of the late Benny Parsons who passed away 6 days ago in addition to other NASCAR In-Car Stuff.

And Keep In Mind to this Canon in This Timeline: Richard Petty won 7 NASCAR Sprint Cup Championships in 1967, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974 and 1979 (All the Same as OTL) as for Dale Earnhardt he won 5 NASCAR Sprint Cup Championships in 1980, 1987, 1990, 1994 and 2001 we better leave it the way it is.

Two PODs that might allow you to have some strange things happen and enjoy the NASCAR and pop culture venue is the idea of:

* George Lucas becomes a NASCAR racer rather than going into film, achieving fame in c. 1978.

* Tony Blair becomes the leader of a rock band called the Ugly Rumours in 1972, rather than going into Labor Party politics and eventually Prime Minister...

* In 1982-1986, there were efforts to get NFL legend Joe Montana, San Francisco 49ers, to lead a players' union. What if he accepted the offer, citing the opposition to the many expansion teams....

Two PODs that might allow you to have some strange things happen and enjoy the NASCAR and pop culture venue is the idea of:

* George Lucas becomes a NASCAR racer rather than going into film, achieving fame in c. 1978.

* Tony Blair becomes the leader of a rock band called the Ugly Rumours in 1972, rather than going into Labor Party politics and eventually Prime Minister...

* In 1982-1986, there were efforts to get NFL legend Joe Montana, San Francisco 49ers, to lead a players' union. What if he accepted the offer, citing the opposition to the many expansion teams....

Great Idea, However This Timeline Challenge Could be Seeing NASCAR's National Popularity after hitting big in the West Coast, So I'll Open it for you when George Lucas races in NASCAR so here's the first one.

January 22, 1978: George Lucas made his NASCAR Winston Cup Debut at Riverside International Raceway for the Running of the Winston Western 500 driving the #2 Chevrolet for Rod Osterlund he finished 5th as the 1st National City Travelers Checks Cars cashed in by finishing in the Top 2 for Cale Yarborough driving the #11 Oldsmobile winning the Race, The #72 of Benny Parsons finished 2nd.

So Mr_ Bondoc I Need Your Research to See How Would George Lucas continued to Race in the NASCAR Circuit in which Stock Cars Popularity took place by gaining NASCAR to add more West Coast Races in the Winston Cup Series ITTL, So We Can See the Career of George Lucas racing Into NASCAR.

As for the Other 2, Here's Your PoD's including the first one you need to fill

(insert date here), 1973: The Ugly Rumours released their first album titled (insert album title) with songs include (insert a list of songs).

June 19, 1983: It was announced by Current NFL Premier League QB Joe Montana from the San Francisco 49ers to start a new players union for the UNAPFC called the NAFPA (North American Football Players Association) as Gene Upshaw became the Executive Director of the Union as Louisville Thoroughbred C Jeff Van Note became the First President of the Union.

Also I've Added Another PoD Idea

- What if Star Wars would be like without George Lucas despite he is racing in the NASCAR Circuit ITTL?

October 5th, 1973: The Ugly Rumours released their first album titled "Hear the Ugly Rumours" with songs include "Sky on Fire", "Fresh N' Sweet" and "Ice Cream Habit".

- What if Star Wars would be like without George Lucas despite he is racing in the NASCAR Circuit ITTL?

I have someone in mind, L. Ron Hubbard with Revolt in the Stars....

I have someone in mind, L. Ron Hubbard with Revolt in the Stars....

Great Idea, However George Lucas is Doing Well in the NASCAR Circuit, Because I Did the First One in Which George Lucas made his NASCAR Debut back in 1978 for the Winston Western 500 at Riverside International Raceway, But I Hope you Can Post More of George Lucas racing in the NASCAR Winston Cup Circuit ITTL.

Some of the PODs for the Revolt in the Stars films by "acclaimed author" L. Ron Hubbard:

October 24th, 1984: Executive producer Gerry Armstrong sues Director L. Ron Hubbard, accusing him of screenplay theft, sparking international attention,...

January 24th, 1986: L. Ron Hubbard dies at his home in Beverly Hills, California, amidst rumors of several unproduced scripts for sequels to his series of Revolt in the Stars films,...

Some of the PODs for the Revolt in the Stars films by "acclaimed author" L. Ron Hubbard:

October 24th, 1984: Executive producer Gerry Armstrong sues Director L. Ron Hubbard, accusing him of screenplay theft, sparking international attention,...

January 24th, 1986: L. Ron Hubbard dies at his home in Beverly Hills, California, amidst rumors of several unproduced scripts for sequels to his series of Revolt in the Stars films,...

Well So Far So Good, But I Hope We Can See Someone Else Replacing L. Ron Hubbard to make more Revolt In The Stars Films (OTL Star Wars)

However, The Pacific Baseball League In This Timeline (Level 2 to Major League Baseball) will look like this.

(Insert Conference 1 Name Here)
North: Alaska Goldpanners, Portland Beavers, Seattle Mariners, Spokane Indians, Tri-City Dust Devils, Yakima Bears
Central: Bakersfield Blaze, Lodi Crushers, Union City Colts, Salinas Packers, San Jose Bees, Visalia Rawhide
South: High Desert Mavericks, Rancho Cucamonga Quakes, Riverside Red Wave, San Diego Gauchos, Santa Barbara Rancheros, Ventura Oilers

(Insert Conference 2 Name Here)
North: Eugene Emeralds, Grays Harbor Loggers, Salem-Keizer Volcanoes, Tacoma Rainiers, Vancouver Mounties, Victoria Mussels
Central: Merced Bears, Modesto Nuts, Fresno Grizzlies, San Mateo Charros, Stockton Ports, Vallejo Chiefs
South: Hawaii Islanders, Irvine Oranges, Lake Elsinore Storm, Lancaster Jethawks, San Diego Padres, San Bernardino Spirit

But Can Anyone Wanted to Fill The Conference Names for the Pacific Baseball League?

Last edited:
Well I Hope We Can See More People ITTL, Brought to you by The Strat-O-NASCAR Channel: We Report The Action Daily, Because we are going In Depth with More People Happening ITTL so we are going to add a List of People putting In This Timeline

Kenjiro Nomura - Currently Managing the Hiroshima Toyo Carp of the Asia-Pacific League he led his team to the 1991 Asia-Pacific Championship Title but won the Promotion Series defeating the Houston Astros 3-1 by winning 2 games to 0, However a Reader from Alameda, CA posted on a Strat-O-Matic Weekly Newsletter from October 3, 1993 he said "Uh, Kenjiiro Nomura I Watched FCI Morning News at 6 AM on KTSF and saw how the Hiroshima Toyo Carp is doing in the Asia-Pacific League and yes I played Strat-O-Matic Baseball during CMC right here on KTSF after the NAC (referring to the National Academic Championships) when the Wildcats of Temple, TX (Temple High School) is competing in which they had 10 Members of The Vocal Drill Team known as the Kittens on my roster with Chuy Hosting (Chuy Gomez that is.), However on a Power Thursday Match (Renel is Hosting that is) my High School that i Attended (Encinal High That is) defeated the one with Kenjiro (Temple High) 5-4 in 10 innings., However Nomura won the Asia-Pacific Batting Title in 1991, 1994, 1995 won the Best Nine Award in 1991, 1995, 1996 and was a 7 Time All-Star from 1990-1991 & 1993-1998.

150px-Kenjiro_Nomura_in_2010.05.05.JPG

Kenjiro Nomura currently at a Asia-Pacific League Game against the Yokohama Bay Stars for May 5, 2010

Hideo Fukuyama - Fukuyama made his Start in Auto Racing in 1979 by winning the Formula Libre 500 Japanese Championship, The 1992 Japanese Touring Car Championship, the 1997 Super GT GT300 Class Championship and Raced in the 24 Hours of Le Mans (in 1995, 2000 and 2001) and won the GT3 Class in the 2000 Event, But Hideo Fukuyama made his debut in the NASCAR Winston Cup Series driving the #23 Camel Powered Ford for Travis Carter in the Season Finale Race at Suzuka City, Japan in which he finished 22nd, His 2nd Start of his NASCAR Career in which he ran the Season Opener at Riverside finishing 12th but Mark Martin of Batesville, AR captured his 1st Road Course Win of the Season and his 4th Overall in His Career, Today at the age of 57 Fukuyama is still racing part time in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.

Kenji Momota - Kenji Momota made his NASCAR Debut in 1990 driving the #88 Teamkar International Buick at Union City Speedway in Union City, CA in which he finished 30th to Chemung, NY Native Brett Bodine (driving the #26 Quaker State Buick), he attempted to Qualify for the 1992 Indianapolis 500 for Teamkar International but failed to make the final 33 by Jimmy Fasser on Bump Day, In 1995 he competed in a NASCAR SuperTruck Series (now NASCAR Camping World Truck Series) Debut by becoming the First Japanese NASCAR SuperTruck Series Driver driving the #71 Marukatsu Chevrolet at Phoenix International Raceway finishing 37th with a Crash after 25 Laps as Mike Skinner won that event for Richard Childress (driving the #3 GM Goodwrench Service Chevrolet).

Sadaharu Oh - Played for 21 Years with the Tokyo Yomiuri Giants from 1959-1980 and led the Giants for Winning the 1969 Asia-Pacific Series and the Promotion Series as they entered Major League Baseball however he also led the Yomiuri Giants to World Series Titles in 1970, 1972, 1973, 1974 & 1976 however he is currently lead the All-Time Home Run King at 868 before Barry Bonds passes that record in 2007, However Barry Bonds is still Playing for the Yomiuri Giants and it's still looking to Pass Sadaharu Oh's Record in which he has 860 Home Runs.

94780301_display_image.jpg

Sadaharu Oh had the all time HR Record with 868, There's Only One Way that Barry Bonds can surpass Oh this time as a Giant he only needs 8 To Become the All-Time HR King in Baseball

Now I'm Still Looking for More Baseball Players Playing In This Timeline, So If You Want to More About It to make it Collaborative, Please Post Here if you want and don't forget to make sure which players you got that from (either OTL or ATL, If ATL time the Works if you want!)

Here is more of what is happening outside the confines of the sports world:

July 11th, 1966: The blue whale, the world's largest organisms are declared extinct by wildlife experts in Reykjavik Iceland, sparking international attention,...

November 14th, 1981: The mountain gorilla is declared extinct by wildlife experts in Virunga, Zaire, sparking international attention,....

November 11th, 1984: The Chinese giant panda is declared extinct, amidst heavy poaching,...

July 12th, 1995: The American bald eagle is declared extinct in the wild by wildlife experts in Juneau, Alaska, sparking calls for environmental reform,...

November 8th, 2007: The Chinese giant panda is declared extinct, due to destruction of habitat and food supply, by wildlife experts in Beijiing, China,....

Here are some PODs to show that the physical environment is going to get uglier:

August 11th, 2000: River Dee suffers a major "die-off" of aquatic life, sparking concern for the Franco-British Union,....

July 23rd, 2007: Environmental and health officials proclaim the Gulf of Mexico an anoxic "dead zone" due to pollution, fueling tensions across the Western Hemisphere,...

August 15th, 2008: Environmental officials report that confirmed 450 anoxic "dead zones" are spreading across the globe, devastating the worlds oceanic ecosystems,...

September 9th, 2008: Environmental officials report a massive "die-off" of aquatic life across the entire Liuxihe River, Guangzhou, China,....

January 10th, 2010: Environmental officials are forced to shutdown the beaches throughout Kent, England due a massive "die-off", threatening the fishing industry for the Franco-British Union,..

March 23rd, 2011: Redondo Beach Disaster; Environmental officials report a massive "die-off" of aquatic life in Redondo Beach, California, sparking national attention,...

May 29th, 2011: Environmental officials report a massive "die-off" of aquatic life in Batangas, Philippines, sparking riots throughout the country,...

December 31st, 2011: Massive "die-off" of aquatic life in Nordreisa, Troms, Norway, sparking civil unrest and panic,....

February 4th, 2012: Environmentalists report the massive "die-off" of aquatic life in Guangxi, sparking food riots and civil unrest throughout coastal China,....

Here are some PODs to show that the environmental problems are very real in the ATL:

April 8th, 1990: British government collapses in London, after proposed privatization of the nation's water system occurs, sparking civil unrest and violence,....

January 23rd, 1997: Manila Riots; government collapses iin Manila, Philippines amidst international attempts to privatize the natin's water system,...

February 20th, 1997: Government collapses in Jakarta, Indonesia amidst masive failures in the nation's water system, sparking international attention,...

September 17th, 1999: Brazilian government collapses in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, amidst international efforts to privatize the nation's water system,....

May 5th, 2001: Government collapses in Johannesburg, South Africa, amidst international efforts to privatize the nation's water system,....

December 19th, 2002: Government collapses in Bucharest, Romania collapses amidst concerns over privatization efforts of the nation's water system,...

October 7th, 2003: Government collapses in Manila, Philippines amidst international efforts to riatize the nation's water system,....

January 5th, 2006: Riots erupt in Jakarta, Indonesia amidst threats to increase water rates by private corporations,....

March 7th, 2008: Riots erupt in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, triggering the collapse of the government amidst civil unrest over the privatization of the nation's water supply,....

May 20th, 2011: Anti-foreigner riots erupt throughout Jakarta, Indonesia, amidst calls for the nation to privatize the nation's water system,...

Here are a few PODs to make sure that the environmental disasters are going to be different:

January 3rd, 1961: Idaho Falls Disaster; partial nuclear meltdown takes place in Idaho Falls, Idaho sparking international attention and concern about nuclear energy,....

February 22nd, 1977: Nuclear meltdown takes place in Jaslovské Bohunice, Czechoslovakia, sparking civil unrest and panic throughout to Central and Eastern Europe,....

March 9th, 1985: Browns Ferry Meltdown; Nuclear meltdown in Athens, Alabama, sparking international attention and concern,....

May 4th, 1986: Nuclear meltdown in Hamm-Uentrop, East Germany, sparking a massive humanitarian crisis in Central and Eastern Europe,...

July 25th, 2006: Nuclear meltdown at the Forsmark nuclear power plant in Forsmark, Sweden, sparking humanitarian disaster throughout Northern Europe,...

Here are some PODs based on the fact that no one seems to care that there is no League of Nations or United Nations in the ATL:

January 20th, 1948: Hindu and Muslim forces launch sectarian violence against each other for Kashmir, sparking civil unrest and panic,....

May 29th, 1948: Arab forces launch a brutal crackdown in Zionist guerillas in Palestine in Jerusalem, sparking international attention,...

October 31st, 1951: Muslim and Hindu forces clash against each other in Srinagar, sparking tensions across South Asia,....

March 8th, 1957: Islamic Caliphate forces battle against the Franco-British Union for the Sinai Peninsula at Rafah, taking control of the Suez Canal,....

July 14th, 1960: Franco-British Union, French, and German military forces are deplyed into the Congo, sparking race riots across Western Europe,...

November 8th, 1960: Battle of Niemba; Franco-British troops are ambushed by Congolese guerillas in Niemba, sparking anti-draft riots in Ireland,....

October 1st, 1962: Battle of Kotabaru; Japanese-backed Indonesian forces massacre Dutch troops, in the campaign for West Irian, New Guinea,....

March 6th, 1964: Battle of Cyprus; Franco-British Union forces clash with Islamic Caliphate forces in Cyprus, sparking international attention and concern,....

May 31st 1971: Islamic Caliphate forces announce a massive crackdown on suspected "Zionist guerillas" during a rally in Damascus, sparking a humanitarian crisis,....

October 22nd, 1973: Islamic Caliphate forces clash with European forces over the Sinai Peninsula, sparking international attention and concern,...

March 23rd, 1978: Siege of Beirut; Allied forces announce a siege against Islamic Caliphate forces to defend Zionist forces,....

August 15th, 1988: Islamic fundamentalist guerillas from Afghanistan begin entering into the Karachi and Islamabad, fueling civil unrest and panic throughout South Asia,....

July 20th, 1987: Fighting erupts between Iran and Iraq, sparking international attention and concern, threatening the international oil supply,....

December 20th, 1988: Angolan government collapses into civil war, forcing the deployment of European troops into the region,...

February 16th, 1989: South African forces launch an invasion of Namibia, citing SWAPO guerillas, sparking international condemnation,....

November 7th, 1989: American military forces are deployed into Nicaragua, following the collapse of the government in Managua, Nicaragua,....

April 24th, 1991: Islamic Caliphate-backed guerillas begin launching operations in the Western Sahara, clashing with Spanish and Franco-British forces,....

May 30th, 1991: Angolan and SWAPO forces launch an offensive against South Africa, sparking international attention and concern,....

November 10th, 1991: Cambodian government collapses in Phnom Penh, sparkng civil unrest and violence throughout Southeast Asia,...

December 31st, 1991: American military forces are deployed into San Salvador, El Salvador after the collapse of the El Salvadorean government, sparking tensions throughout Central America...

February 21st, 1992: Balkans erupts in sectarian and ethnic conflict, beginning in Sarajevo, sparking a massive flux of refugees across Eastern and Central Europe,....

June 30th, 1992: Anti-foreigner violence erupts in Phnom Penh, sparking calls for military intervention,....

December 16th, 1992: Eritrean rebels launch a major anti-foreigner offensive, fueling tensions throughout the horn of Africa,....

September 22nd, 1993: American troops are deployed into Liberia, following the collapse of the government in Monrovia, Liberia,...

September 23rd, 1993: American troops are deployed into Haiti, following the collapse of the government in Port au-Prince, Haiti,....

November 24th, 1993: Somalian Civil War; Somalian government collapses in Mogadishu, Somalia, forcing military intervention to the region, fueling ethnic and sectarian tensions,....

January 20th, 1997: American troops are deployed into Guatemala, after the government collapses in Guatemala City, Guatemala,....

November 30th, 1999: European forces are deployed into the Congo, amidst the collapse of the government in Kinshasha, sparking race riots in Western Europe,...