Cause I Serenade My Song: A Collaborative Timeline

And Now a few PoD's on the Golden State Warriors

May 25, 1975: The Golden State Warriors won the 1975 NBA Finals as they defeat the Washington Bullets 4 games to 0

November 3, 1989: The Golden State Warriors opened the 1989-1990 NBA Premier League with a 136-106 loss to the Phoenix Suns as the Run TMC era began as Chris Mullin scored 24 points, Mitch Richmond got 15 points and Tim Hardaway got nothing.

November 3, 2006: Baron Davis scored 17 points as the Golden State Warriors defeat the Portland Trail Blazers 102-89 in an NBA Premier League game.

Expect to see more Basketball Timelines later on.

Well, I Have a Feeling that we can see more People who would exist ITTL, So I List Some So I Hope We Can Add More To This

Adam Petty - Driving the #43 STP Ford for Richard Petty Motorsports in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
Cole Whitt - Currently Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series for the 2013 Rookie of the Year Title driving the (insert car here) for (insert racing team here)
Mike Bliss - Longtime NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Racer still driving the #19 G-Oil Toyota
Joe Thornton (C) - San Jose Sharks (NHL Premier League)
Barry Sanders (RB) - Played with the Detroit Lions (NFL Premier League) from 1989-1998
Christina Aguilera - Released Her 7th Studio Album "Lotus" on November 13, 2012 however that song "Feel This Moment" with Pitbull hitting #11 in the Charts on American Top 40 and could later hit the Top 10 Next Week.
Alicia Keys - Released Her Fifth Studio Album "Girl On Fire" on November 27, 2012 however her song "New Day" will enter the charts later on by Next Month
Russell Westbrook (PG) - Oklahoma City Thunder (NBA Premier League)
Katy Perry - Her New Single "Hummingbird Heartbeat" released in September but hitted #34 in the Australia Hot 100 Chart
P!nk (Alecia Beth Moore): Currently Hitting on The 40 with "Just Give Me a Reason" feat. Nate Reuss
Austin Cameron: Driving the #61 AC Motorsports Toyota for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Austin Lives in El Cajon, CA

I Hope We Can See More People existing ITTL and I Hope we can see more Baseball Players Playing ITTL!

And Now Some More New PoD's Occuring ITTL on NASCAR Drivers Singing and some other stuff to this list.

June 3, 1985: Sports Illustrated reported that a New Double Album called Stock Car Racing's Entertainers of the Year in which it features 21 Top NASCAR Drivers singing their songs titled World Series of Country Music Proudly Presents Stock Car Racing's Entertainers of the Year.

July 4, 1987: After That Song made it's American Top 40 Debut last week, "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You" by Glenn Medeiros entered it's Vocal Drill Radio Debut at #36

June 18, 1989: The 1989 Miller High Life 500 took place at Pocono Raceway as Terry Labonte driving the (insert car name here) won the race, The Race is Televised on the California Music Channel for Free and the Rest on Pay-Per-View

September 1, 1990: "All I'm Missing You" by Glenn Medeiros made it's Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Debut at #35

September 7, 1993: Mark Whiten of the Pensacola Pilots homers four times and collects twelve RBI, tying the Dixie League record, in a 15-2 win over the Montgomery Biscuits at Paterson Field in Montgomery, AL. He is the twelfth player in Major League history to hit four home runs in one game.

June 22, 1997: The NASCAR Winston Cup Series made it's first race at California Speedway at Fontana, CA as Jeff Gordon won driving the #24 DuPont Refinishes Chevrolet.

January 23, 2002: Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl is kidnapped in Pakistan, accused of being a CIA agent by his captors.

February 1, 2002: Kidnapped Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl is murdered in Karachi, Pakistan.

June 8, 2002: Two Songs from the Beverly Hills High School (insert vocal drill team name here) hitted the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Charts this week under Lead Vocalist Shelby Kraushaar as she sang along side Schuyler Sorosky sang "Only When You Leave" (orig. by Spandau Ballet) in which she sang with her Drill Team in the 2002 Golden State Vocal Drill Team Championships in the Jazz Category but finished 9th entered the Charts at #33 and "Close To You" with Roberta Berredo in which won the 2002 Golden State Vocal Drill Team Championships in the Kick Category at #7 but the #1 Song that week was "Foolish" by Ashanti for the 3rd week in a Row.

June 3, 2005: 20 Years after World Series of Country Music released an Album on NASCAR Drivers singing, San Diego-Based Classified Records created a new album to feature Vocal Drill Members who raced Stock Cars on a New CD titled Vocal Drill Racing Stars which features songs by Stock Car Drivers who performed on the Vocal Drill Teams in the Past including Sarah Koplin (currently driving the #70 Chipotle Mexican Grill Honda in the NASCAR Shasta Grand National Series)

September 14, 2009: The Oakland Raiders kicked off their 2009 Season in the NFL as Tom Brady completed a 4th Quarter TD Pass to Louis Murphy twice in a 27-24 win over the San Diego Chargers.

June 29, 2012: At Miller Park, Aaron Hill of the Fresno Grizzlies hits for the cycle in a 9-3 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers. Hill, who had hit for the cycle against the Seattle Mariners eleven days earlier, becomes the first player to hit for two cycles in the same season since Babe Herman in 1931.

There is one resource that came to mind as being the source of wars in the ATL. Consider "water wars". Even with the degree of power of the free market in the TL, consider that the Third World is going to be limited in access to this basic commodity...

June 24th, 2010: Riots in Sompeta, India, after government officials announce the rationing of water nationwide,....

July 7th, 2010: Anti-government riots erupt in New Delhi, India. Members of the BRICS Alliance announce emergency shipments of water to the region,...

September 19th, 2010: Fighting erupts between Afghanistan and Pakistan, as tribal groups in Kurram, Pakstan and Shalozan Tangi, Afghanistan, clash over water rites....

April 17th, 2012: Afghan rebels, affiliated with the Taliban, poison the water supply in Kabul, sparkng international outrage,....

July 25th, 2012: Taliban guerillas attempt to shutdown the water supply to Ghor Province, Afghanistan, sparking international attention,....

October 3rd, 2012: Indian government forces clash over the Cauvery River, India, sparking calls for martial law,....

October 12th, 2012: Roman Catholic Church officials condemn the policies of the BRICS Alliance, citing the water riots and violence across the globe,...

November 21st, 2012: Brazilian forces launch a crackdown on an insurrection by the Guarani-Kaiowa tribes, over water rationing measures,....

December 2nd, 2012: Taliban and Al-Qaeda guerillas clash against government troops over Machalgho Dam, Afghanistan,...

Great work add more to this!

November 28th, 1981: Birmingham Barons RF Richard "Rickie" Ryan bashed 2 doubles as he went 3 for 4 in a 9-8 win over the Atlanta Crackers.

November 18th, 1995: Atlanta Falcons QB Christian Romo grabbed 3 Touchdown Passes in a 4th Quarter Rally as they beat the Birmingham Vulcans 38-27.

September 15th, 2005: San Jose Bolts QB Mark Gottas placed 4 touchdown passes in a 56-7 win over the Sacramento Cougars.

Here are few more "resource wars" to make sure that the ATL outside the United States is defined. This will explain why the "Second Cold War" has taken place in the TL:

September 30th, 2004: Fighting erupts at Khafus, as tribal rivalries erupt along the Qatar/ Saudi Arabian border,...

November 17th, 2006: Iraq seizes control of the Warba and Bubiyan Islands from Kuwait, sparking a massive armed conflict in the Persian Gulf,....

June 26th, 2007: Egyptian troops enter into the Halayeb Triangle in an effort to claim the region's oil supply from Sudan,....

August 30th, 2011: East Timor Conflict; Australian and Indonesian forces clash over oil deposits in the Timor Sea, aiding various sides in East Timor,....

June 12th, 2012: Firghting erupts between Saudi Arabia and Yemen, fueling violence throughout the Arabian Peninsula,...

Mr_ Bondoc Great work on Contributing More Stuff to that Timeline, Now I Can't Wait to See More Info in this timeline

Mark Gottas (QB): Mark Gottas made his debut in the Pacific Coast Football League by playing for the San Jose Bolts in 2003 after playing with the Sacramento State Hornets by playing College Football, However Gottas made a Great 2012 Football Season after getting 301 completions for 502 attempts however he led the Bolts to win the 2012 Pacific Coast Football League Championship but lost in the Promotion/Relegation Contest to the NFL Premier League's Fresno Raisin Fighters and their QB Andrew Luck.

Huey Whittaker (WR): The Wide Receiver spend sometime in the Spring by Playing Arena Football for the Sabercats but also he played in the Fall for the Bolts in his city of San Jose, CA.

John Dutton (QB): Dutton played Quarterback for the Fresno Raisin Fighters for the First 10 Years of His Pro Career in Football, Today He's Playing Arena Football Now for the San Antonio Talons after playing with the Las Vegas Blackjacks from 2009 until Matt Leinart took over in 2012.

Some other NFL Players currently playing ITTL

Le'Ron McClain (FB): San Diego Chargers (PCFL)
Micah Pellerin (CB): Dallas Cowboys (NFL)
Tahir Whitehead (OLB): Detroit Lions (NFL)
Kerry Meier (WR): Atlanta Falcons (SEC PRO)
Eric Fraser (DB): Calgary Stampeders (RMFL)

Now I Hope We Can See More Pro Football Players Playing ITTL, Because This is a Collaborative Timeline, Feel Free to add more Football Players ITTL (even if you can throw in some more from other ATL works), So I Hope Someone Can List some more!

Here are a few more PODs to show that the world outside of the United States is very different, and the "Luciferian Crusade" took another path:

November 30th, 1999: Anti-capitalist protests occur in New Delhi, India, forcing the imposition of martial law,...

September 7th, 2000: Cry of the Excluded; Riots erupt in Sao Paulo, Brazil as local residents voice their opposition to the proposed Free Trade Asociation of the Americas (FTAA)....

September 11th, 2000: Melbourne Riots; Riots erupt in Melbourne, Australia protesting the actions of the World Trade Organization,....

March 18th, 2001: Anti-American protests occur in Naples, Italy as the European Union begins campaigning to assert itself,....

March 16th, 2002: Anti-American riots erupt in Barcelona, Spain amidst proposed economic austerity measures,....

March 23rd, 2002: Italian government collapses amidst anti-American riots in Rome, Italy, sparking international attention and concern,...

Here are a few more PODs to show that the world outside of the United States is very different, and the "Luciferian Crusade" took another path:

November 30th, 1999: Anti-capitalist protests occur in New Delhi, India, forcing the imposition of martial law,...

September 7th, 2000: Cry of the Excluded; Riots erupt in Sao Paulo, Brazil as local residents voice their opposition to the proposed Free Trade Asociation of the Americas (FTAA)....

September 11th, 2000: Melbourne Riots; Riots erupt in Melbourne, Australia protesting the actions of the World Trade Organization,....

March 18th, 2001: Anti-American protests occur in Naples, Italy as the European Union begins campaigning to assert itself,....

March 16th, 2002: Anti-American riots erupt in Barcelona, Spain amidst proposed economic austerity measures,....

March 23rd, 2002: Italian government collapses amidst anti-American riots in Rome, Italy, sparking international attention and concern,...

Great Idea, Mr_ Bondoc but my RP Game, Do You Miss Me? Got the cancellation slip however we will see more storylines happening ITTL and another recap of the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 with Katie Balfanz on a later post, and maybe we can see more sports people playing ITTL and I hope someone can add a massive list of OTL NFL Players playing ITTL and assigning to either new teams or playing on the same team so I Can't wait for it!

Let's see what can be salvaged in creating a new timeline altogether. I think there are enough PODs and clues to show that the ATL is close to OTL, but definitely has something developing....

Let's see what can be salvaged in creating a new timeline altogether. I think there are enough PODs and clues to show that the ATL is close to OTL, but definitely has something developing....

Well I Don't Think So, Looks Like we can still need more to this Collaborative Timeline so we could make it more in-depth however I Prefer if we Can add some more Vocal Drill Music in this timeline so we will still work on constructing a story, So Here's Another One

April 12, 2013: The Alameda Islanders defeated the Detroit Tigers 4-3 in 12 innings thanks to a Game winning home run by Josh Donaldson

Well Looks Like we are keeping the timeline alive, so on future posts we will add storylines and maybe we can contribute some more, so I Can't wait for it!

If you want I can throw in a changed list of Summer and Winter Olympics. The idea I am thinking of is the idea that like American football in OTL, there will be an attempt to introduce it into the Summer Olympics (e.g. 1992/1996). I will try to continue adding international events, in an effort to place the events into context....

If you want I can throw in a changed list of Summer and Winter Olympics. The idea I am thinking of is the idea that like American football in OTL, there will be an attempt to introduce it into the Summer Olympics (e.g. 1992/1996). I will try to continue adding international events, in an effort to place the events into context....

Great Idea, I Can throw some from OTL.

However We Are Still going to Continue this Collaborative Timeline so we are going to make it More In Depth so we can add the OTL Events on the Olympics with some ATL Happenings in the Present

May 14-October 28, 1900: The 1900 Summer Olympics are held in Paris, France

July 1-November 23, 1904: The 1904 Summer Olympics are held in St. Louis, Missouri

April 27-October 31, 1908: The 1908 Summer Olympics are held in London, England

July 6-July 22, 1912: The 1912 Summer Olympics are held in Stockholm, Sweden

April 20-September 12, 1920: The 1920 Summer Olympics are held in Antwerp, Belgium

January 25-February 5, 1924: The 1924 Winter Olympics are held in Chamonix, France

May 4-July 27, 1924: The 1924 Summer Olympics are held in Paris, France

February 11-19, 1928: The 1928 Winter Olympics are held in St. Moritz, Switzerland

July 28-August 12, 1928: The 1928 Summer Olympics are held in Amsterdam, Netherlands

February 4-15, 1932: The 1932 Winter Olympics are held in Lake Placid, New York, United States

July 30-August 14, 1932: The 1932 Summer Olympics are held in Los Angeles, California, United States

February 6-16, 1936: The 1936 Winter Olympics are held in Garmisch-Parterkirchen, Germany

August 1-16, 1936: The 1936 Summer Olympics are held in Berlin, Germany

January 26-February 5, 1956: The 1956 Winter Olympics are held in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy

February 18-28, 1960: The 1960 Winter Olympics are held in Squaw Valley, California, United States

February 4-15, 1976: The 1976 Winter Olympics are held in Denver, Colorado, United States

February 13-23, 1980: The 1980 Winter Olympics are held in Lake Placid, New York, United States.

March 21, 1980: U.S. President Jimmy Carter announces that the United States will boycott the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow.

July 19–August 3, 1980: The 1980 Summer Olympics are held in Moscow, Russia

May 8, 1984: The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, California.

July 28-August 12, 1984: The 1984 Summer Olympics are held in Los Angeles, California, United States.

February 13-28, 1988: The 1988 Winter Olympics are held in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

July 19-August 4, 1996: The 1996 Summer Olympics are held in Atlanta, Georgia, United States

September 15–October 1, 2000: The 2000 Summer Olympics are held in Sydney, Australia.

January 9, 2012: It was announced in according to GymnasticsCoaching.com that there will be no Champions Gala for Gymnastics in the 2012 Summer Olympics which will take place in London.

January 10, 2012: After The 2012 Summer Olympics was announced to not have a Gymnastics Exhibition Gala for Champions, A Support Group from Los Angeles, California wanted to run a Champions Gala of their own for Gymnastics.

April 1, 2012: It Was Announced that a Support Group from Los Angeles, California that the Champions Gala will take place somewhere else in the United States however the Olympics Champions Gala for Gymnastics previously happened in the United States in 1996 in which the Summer Olympics are Held in Atlanta, GA in which it features the Magnificent Seven (Shannon Miller, Dominique Dawes, Kerri Strug, Dominique Moceanu, Jaycie Phelps, Amy Chow and Amy Borden) performed a routine to the "YMCA" by The Village People, "Macarena" by Los Del Mar and "Proud to be American" by Lee Greenwood.

July 27–August 12, 2012: The 2012 Summer Olympics are held in London, England, United Kingdom.

July 31, 2012: The United States won the Gold in the Women's All-Around Gymnastics Competition by Gabby Douglas, Jordyn Wieber, Aly Raisman, Kyla Ross and McKayla Moroney to be known as the Fierce Five

August 1, 2012: It was Officially Announced that the Champions Gala will only be held in Sacramento, CA on August 26th but it will be only limited to Girls to only compete in the 2012 Summer Olympics competition including the Fierce Five out of the USA (Douglas, Maroney, Raisman, Ross and Wieber), However It Will be Announced in One of the Routines that the Fierce Five will perform a routine to "Bye Bye Bye" by 'NSync with this routine which is inspired by the Music Video of that Song.

Last edited:
It's Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Time for This Week!

And Now This Week's Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Countdown with Katie Balfanz for the Week of April 13-14, 2013.

1. "Don't Think I'm Not" by Miss California USA 2013 (7th Week at #1)
2. "22" by Taylor Swift
3. "Jump To It" by The UDA All-Stars
4. "Hung Up" by Hot Chelle Rae
5. "Feel This Moment" by Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
6. "Daylight (Play for Change)" by Maroon 5
7. "Heart Attack" by Demi Lovato
8. "Alive" by Krewella
9. "Hurricane" by Bridgit Mendler
10. "Scream & Shout (Remix)" by Will.I.Am ft. Britney Spears
11. "If I Lose Myself" by Onerepublic
12. "Ride Like The Wind" by Alexandra Yonkovich
13. "Can't Love Me" by Alisa Boniello
14. "C'mon" by Ke$ha
15. "When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars
16. "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake
17. "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia
18. "Holla at the DJ" by Coco Jones
19. "Paparazzi" by El Rancho HS Song & Dance Drill Team
20. "Whenever, Wherever, Whatever" by Tiffany Zhou
21. "Better Be Good" by ReVaughn ft. Wale
22. "Devotion" by the Miss Texas USA 2013
23. "My Boo" by Seminole Dazzlers
24. "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift
25. "Ab Fabb" by Bella Nae
26. "Sweet Nothing" by Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch
27. "I Love It" by Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX
28. "Cups" by Anna Kendrick
29. "Boyfriend" by Carlsbad Lancerettes
30. "All Around the World" by Justin Bieber
31. "Remember When (Push Rewind)" by Chris Wallace
32. "Next To Me" by Emeli Sande
33. "Loud" by R5
34. "Every Little Step I Take" by Eden Prairie Eaglettes
35. "Poetic Justice" by Kendrick Lamar ft. Drake
36. "Contagious Love" by Bella Thorne ft. Zendaya
37. "2 Find U" by Homestead Equestriettes
38. "Hung Up" by Hot Chelle Rae
39. "Born This Way" by Rosary Pom Squad (Lead Vocalist: Katie Russell) (orig. by Lady Gaga)
40. "Wild for the Night" by A$AP Rocky ft. Skrillex & Birdy Nam Nam

And It Looks Like the Stairway to Seven is Held for the 2013 Miss California USA Contestants with the Last Swimsuit Competition Song "Don't Think I'm Not" has hit #1 again, This is the 7th #1 Hit in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Charts which aired on over 200 Stations in the United States of America, However One of the Pre-Music Video Return from Commercial Songs by "Whenever, Wherever, Whatever" by Tiffany Zhou is currently at #20 and Could Continue to Go Up, However Jocelyn Baluyut (in which she sang "Don't Think I'm Not along "My Little Secret" which took place during the Swimsuit Competition also sang "Serenade" during Mabelynn Capeluj took her first walk as the New Miss California USA is pending to enter the Top 40 Next Week and is still currently at #42 in the Vocal Drill Radio National Playlist.

But Could the Miss California USA Girls stay at #1 for the 8th Week or Would Taylor Swift take "22" from the #2 Spot into the #1 Spot Next Week?, Can Dancer & Singer Alexandra Yonkovich hit the Top 10 for the First Time with "Ride Like The Wind"?, We Will Soon Find Out Next Week.

The Storyline Continues ITTL to Make It More In-Depth

April 13, 2013 - 10:30 AM
Leigh High School - San Jose, CA

Practicing for the Bay Area Stock Car Series is going on Saturday Night along with The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in which they are Texas Motor Speedway for the NRA 500, However only a few NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Regulars will be going to San Jose after Saturday's Sprint Cup Race at Texas.

Jennifer Brodie of Phoenix, AZ is driving the #88 In-N-Out Burger Chevrolet will be racing double duty this week with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series as they head to Texas Motor Speedway however she will drive the Same Car at San Jose This Week.

But for Relief Driver Andrew Ranger, He has a Busy Schedule to Deal with So He's Ready to Practice and Qualify the Car at San Jose before Jennifer is Ready to Race.

Andrew: Busy Schedule Today, I'm Ready to Qualify the #88 Tonight then On Sunday it will be Jennifer's Turn so her teammate Brittiane Yazzie will start at Texas Motor Speedway for the NRA 500 before She Heads to San Jose Tomorrow for Yaz Motorsports.

Tim (Yaz Motorsports Crew Chief): Okay, That will be a Great Idea

Andrew: So Let's Hope We Can Qualify Better to take that #88 Car to the Pole on behalf of Jennifer, Let's Get It On!

Meanwhile Pinoy West Racing Driver Jay Jianoran may be ready for Qualifying driving the #26 California Music Channel/Jollibee Toyota

Lynette: Jay, I Was Excited for This, So Better Make a Nice Job of Qualifying The Car and

Jay: Lynette This is My Job, I Hope I Won't Get Fired, I will Survive and Make The Pole for Sunday Night's Race being aired on the California Music Channel

Lynette: Great, Looks Like we Have to Win The Race

Jay: So I'm Ready to Practice, Let's Hope I Can Make The Field on Saturday Night!

To Say The Least, The Longhorn Classic will happen at Leigh High School in San Jose, CA will be televised on the California Music Channel and will start at 5 PM, Among the NASCAR Drivers who are going to San Jose after the Race at Fort Worth on Saturday Night include Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Kevin Harvick, Porscha Coleman, Brad Keselowski, Casey Mears, Kurt Busch, So This Could be a Nice Sunday Night Race which will take place!

And Speaking of the Bay Area Stock Car Series we got more PoD's for NASCAR to this timeline.

May 16, 1993: The NASCAR Winston Cup Series heads to Sears Point International Raceway for the Save Mart Supermarkets 300K in Sonoma, CA as Bay Area Stock Car Series Regular Dave Stebbins won driving the #07 Ford for Alan Kulwicki Racing sponsored by Acapulco Restaurant a Mexican Restaurant located in Alameda, Geoffrey Bodine came in 2nd from Chemung, NY driving the #15 Motorcraft Ford for Bud Moore and Ken Schrader came in 3rd driving the #25 Kodiak Chevrolet for Rick Hendrick.

October 17, 1993: The NASCAR Winston Cup Series heads to Mesa Marin Raceway in Bakersfield, CA for the Meineke Discount Mufflers 400 as Bill Sedgwick won driving the #75 Spears Motorsports Chevrolet, Dale Earnhardt came in 2nd driving the #3 GM Goodwrench Chevrolet and Dirk Stephens finished 3rd driving the #20 Pepsi/Mark's Drywall Ford

November 24, 1996: The NASCAR Winston Cup Series heads to Suzuka Circuitland to Close Out the 1996 Season for the NASCAR Suzuka Showdown Finale as Rusty Wallace driving the #2 Miller Lite Ford won that race and 2nd went to Alan Kulwicki driving #7 Hooters Ford and Dale Earnhardt Finished 3rd driving the #3 AC Delco Chevrolet and Terry Labonte finished 4th to clinch the 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup Series Title.

May 2, 1999: The NASCAR Winston Cup Series heads to Fontana, CA for the California 500 as Jeff Gordon driving the #24 DuPont Automotive Finishers Chevrolet for Rick Hendrick won that race, Rick Carelli finished 2nd in the #57 RE/MAX International Chevrolet.

October 14, 2004: The NASCAR Winston Cup Series heads to Mesa Marin Raceway for the StarNursery.com 400 as Jimmie Johnson won that race driving the #48 Lowe's Chevrolet

November 16, 2008: The 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series closed at Auto Club Speedway for the Los Angeles Times 500 as Carl Edwards won driving the #99 Office Depot Ford but Jimmie Johnson finished 15th to Capture the 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Title.

April 12, 2013: Cameron Hayley of Calgary, AB will race in 2 Events in the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series at Vernon, BC (on July 13) and Saskatoon, SK (July 17), However he would look forward to race in San Jose This Week driving the #44 Cabinets by Hayley Toyota in the Bay Area Stock Car Series

Another set of PODs you might be interested in playing with is the fact that with the "Luciferian Crusade" ATL, I have made "Escrima" a more popular martial art in the ATL, much in the same way Tae Kwon Do, Capoeira, and Krav Maga have all become popular with mainstream society,... Please feel free to add to the PODs...

Another set of PODs you might be interested in playing with is the fact that with the "Luciferian Crusade" ATL, I have made "Escrima" a more popular martial art in the ATL, much in the same way Tae Kwon Do, Capoeira, and Krav Maga have all become popular with mainstream society,... Please feel free to add to the PODs...

Well Great Idea I Hope You Can Take All from the Luciferian Crusade so Filipino Martial Arts will happen in this timeline, So Here's My Addition

June 10, 1990: Angel Cabales got more success following the first "Escrima" match in Manila, Philippines, that we can see an event taking place in Los Angeles at The Great Western Forum.

(Click this link To Learn More About Eskrima)

And On The Same Thread for Football

October 3rd, 1981: Oklahoma City Drillers QB Jeff Enes got got 3 Completed Passes including 3 Touchdown Passes by Tinker Owens in a 30-23 win over the Topeka Scarecrows in a Plains Football Assiciation Game.

September 17th, 1983: Oklahoma City Drillers WR Tinker Owens scored 3 Touchdown Receptions in a 37-6 win over the Iowa Cornhuskers in a PFA Game.

And I Also Made Wiki Pages on my timeline to be focusing on Baseball and Football but I Realigned it with More Teams.

So Here's My Additions to More Baseball Teams that we can see in this timeline so we can need help to occur in future PoD's.

Dixie League: Greensboro Patriots, Macon Peaches, Roanoke Sox, Savannah Aviators
Eastern League: Altoona Curve, Lehigh Valley Ironpigs, New Hampshire Fisher Cats
Pacific League: High Desert Mavericks, Reno Silver Sox
Plains League: Burlington Bees
Southwest League: Ogden Raptors, Round Rock Express

I'm Also Going to Add all the Mexican League Teams which will play in that League ITTL: Aguascalientes Railroaders, Campeche Pirates, Laguna Cowboys, Minatitlan Oilers, Monclova Steelers, Oaxaca Warriors, Puebla Parrots, Quitana Roo Tigers, Reynosa Broncos, Saltillo Sarape Makers, Tabasco Olmecs, Veracruz Red Eagles, Ciudad del Carmen Dolphins, Yucatan Lions

Also I've Added More Football Teams Playing ITTL

Intercontinental Football League: West Virginia Coal Miners
Pacific Coast Football League: Inglewood Blackhawks
Rocky Mountain Football League: Colorado Springs Cyclones
Southeastern Professional Football League: Chattanooga Choo Choos, West Palm Beach Makos
Western Athletic Conference Pro League: Elko Warriors

Now I'm Going to See What The Premier League of Basketball, Hockey and Soccer Looks Like ITTL so If You Want to add more teams that we can see to this PoD, Feel Free to Post Here and Contribute Some More Teams.

Let's Recap Draft #4 for this Timeline with Part #1

May 14-October 28, 1900: The 1900 Summer Olympics are held in Paris, France

July 1-November 23, 1904: The 1904 Summer Olympics are held in St. Louis, Missouri

April 27-October 31, 1908: The 1908 Summer Olympics are held in London, England

July 6-July 22, 1912: The 1912 Summer Olympics are held in Stockholm, Sweden

April 20-September 12, 1920: The 1920 Summer Olympics are held in Antwerp, Belgium

January 25-February 5, 1924: The 1924 Winter Olympics are held in Chamonix, France

May 4-July 27, 1924: The 1924 Summer Olympics are held in Paris, France

February 11-19, 1928: The 1928 Winter Olympics are held in St. Moritz, Switzerland

July 28-August 12, 1928: The 1928 Summer Olympics are held in Amsterdam, Netherlands

February 4-15, 1932: The 1932 Winter Olympics are held in Lake Placid, New York, United States

July 30-August 14, 1932: The 1932 Summer Olympics are held in Los Angeles, California, United States

November 2, 1934: American baseball player Babe Ruth is injured after an assassination attempt in Tokyo, Japan, fueling tensions between the United States and Japan…

May 25, 1935: With Babe Ruth staying as a Yankee he went 4-for-4 with three home runs and six runs batted in. It is the last multi-homer game of Ruth's career, with the final home run, the 714th of his career.

February 6-16, 1936: The 1936 Winter Olympics are held in Garmisch-Parterkirchen, Germany

August 1-16, 1936: The 1936 Summer Olympics are held in Berlin, Germany

November 9, 1944: Red House Report; representatives of German industry, I.G. Farben, Krupp, Deutsche Bank, Volkswagen, et al. led by Ludwig Erhard and Heinrich Himmler meet secretly in Strasbourg, to discuss funding a resistance against the Allies after the war….

December 26, 1944: Former Boston Red Sox player Moe Berg assassinates Werner Heisenberg in Zurich, Switzerland, after determining that the Nazis are close to a nuclear weapon…

March 22, 1945: Adolph Hitler, meets with Otto Skorzeny and Artur Axmann, head of the Hitler Youth, to discuss how to continue a resistance movment against the Allies, after the war, in a secret meeting in Berlin, Germany…

March 9, 1946: 33 people are killed after riots erupt in Chicago, Illinois, marking the first known case of "baseball riots" in the modern-era, sparking calls for a ban on professional sports...

July 6, 1946: Yale Baseball player George H.W. Bush is recruited as a baseball player for the Washington Senators, sparking national attention...

May 1, 1947: false-flag operation wherein a number of people dressed in both American and Soviet uniforms started shooting at a number of places in Berlin. 147 people, both soldiers, civilians and Lucifer agents where killed. For a moment, the world balanced on the brink of World War 3 but both sides stood down. The Berlin Shootout was largely seen as a attempt to start a armed rebellion since most of the agents where Germans and at first, the investigation stalled.

June 20, 1947: Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel rises to the head of criminal underworld in Beverly Hills, California, after a failed murder attempt...

April 1, 1948: Gussie Neil Davis (creator of the Kilgore Rangerettes) decided to create a plan to have the Rangerettes sing while Dancing, as the Vocal Drill Team was Invented.

April 9, 1949: "Luciferian Crusade" members take credit for the attempted assassination of President Jorge Eliécer Gaitán Ayala in Bogota, Colombia...

October 16, 1949: Pope Pius XII launches a special tribunal against the "Luciferian Crusade" starting in Zaragosa, Spain, warning of the danger of the organization....

March 3, 1950: The All-American Football Conference merged with the National Football League with a New Alignment with 16 Teams

American Conference: Buffalo Bills, Chicago Cardinals, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, New York Giants, Oakland Raiders, Pittsburgh Steelers, Washington Redskins

National Conference: Baltimore Colts, Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Houston Shamrocks, Los Angeles Rams, New York Yankees, Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers

June 5, 1950: Various the Nazi Occult circles of the Thule society join the Luciferian Crusade...

July 16, 1950: Uruguay beat Brazil 2–1 to win the 1950 World Cup.

November 1, 1950: President Harry Truman survives an assassination attempt by the "Luciferian Crusade" outside the Blair House, sparking international attention,....

November 7, 1950: California, Montana, Arizona, and Massachussetts legalize casino gambling, sparking national attention and concern...

July 24, 1951: Fidel Castro is recruited by the Pittsburgh Pirates as a baseball player in Havana, Cuba, sparking international attention...

January 1, 1953: Gaston-Armand Amaudruz begins leading rallies in support of the "Luciferian Crusade" in Lausanne, Switzerland, sparking international attention and concern...

March 5, 1953: General Aleksandr Sakharovsky is selected by Joseph Stalin to head Comintern, prior to his death....

March 11, 1953: Luciferian Crusade gains members formerly from the Theosophy Society

June 30, 1953: The first Chevrolet Corvette is built at Flint, Michigan.

January 10, 1954: The New York Giants traded Willie Mays to the San Francisco Seals for 2 Players and some cash.

September 29, 1954: In Game One of the 1954 World Series, with the score tied 2–2 and two base runners in the 8th inning, San Francisco Seals center fielder Willie Mays makes one of the greatest catches in series history, when he races back in Seals Stadium to make an over-the-head catch of Vic Wertz' 462-foot drive. Wertz, who had driven in the Cleveland Indians' two runs in the first inning, would finish the day 4-for-5, including a double and a triple. The Giants went on to win the game in extra innings, 5–2, thanks to a pinch-hit three-run home run by Oliver Cheso off Bob Lemon in the bottom of the 11th inning. Since then, The Catch is a term used to refer to the memorable defensive play executed by Mays.

September 30, 1954: Vatican City officials report cells of the "Luciferian Crusade" in Madrid, Spain, sparking concern about a growing organization....

October 2, 1954: The San Francisco Seals defeat the Cleveland Indians, 7-4, in Game 4 of the World Series to win their fifth World Championship, four games to none. Cleveland finished the season with an American League record 111 wins which they will hold for 44 years, but failed to win a Series game. This is the first title for the Seals in which the team will not win another World Series until 2010.

December 25, 1954: R&B singer Johnny Ace warns of the dangers of gambling addiction in Houston, Texas, sparking national attention....

January 6, 1955: The Manifesto of the Occult, a controversial book on the Occult containing Satanic material is published, detailing rituals and satanic rites. It was traced back to the Luciferian Crusade and was quickly banned in most of the major countries of the world but manages to convert many to the Luciferian Crusade.

April 27-29, 1955: Filipino politician Mauro Baradi is captured and tortured as a suspected "Luciferian Crusade" agent in Manila, Philippines...

January 26-February 5, 1956: The 1956 Winter Olympics are held in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy

January 2, 1957: The San Francisco and Los Angeles stock exchanges merge to form the Pacific Coast Stock Exchange.

January 6, 1957: Elvis Presley appears on The Ed Sullivan Show for the 3rd and final time. He is only shown from the waist up, even during the gospel segment, singing "Peace In The Valley". Ed Sullivan describes Elvis thus: "This is a real decent, fine boy. We've never had a pleasanter experience on our show with a big name than we've had with you. You're thoroughly all right."

April 15, 1958: Ruben Gomez of the San Francisco Seals hurls an 8-0 shutout against the Los Angeles Dodgers. A park-record 23,192 fans pack Seals Stadium to witness the historic game.

May 13, 1958: San Francisco Seals teammates Willie Mays and Daryl Spencer each have four extra-base hits as San Francisco beats the Dodgers in Los Angeles, 16–9. Mays hits two home runs, two triples, a single and drives in four runs, while Spencer has two home runs, a triple, a double and six RBI for a combined 28 total bases.

May 23, 1958: Willie Mays hits 200th career home run, helping the San Francisco Giants beat the Sacramento Solons, 5–3.

December 2, 1958: Pacific Coast League officially joins Major League Baseball however the Hollywood Stars decided to Merge with the Brooklyn Dodgers and became the Los Angeles Dodgers, In addition the PCL expands to bring the Oakland Oaks back to the Major League Baseball Circuit

AL: Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Chicago White Sox, Cleveland Indians, Detroit Tigers, Kansas City Athletics, New York Yankees, Washington Senators

NL: Chicago Cubs, Cincinnati Reds, Los Angeles Dodgers, Milwaukee Braves, New York Giants, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates, St. Louis Cardinals

PCL: Los Angeles Angels, Oakland Oaks, Portland Beavers, Sacramento Solons, San Diego Padres, San Francisco Seals, Seattle Rainiers, Vancouver Canadians

February 22, 1959: The First Daytona 500 took place at the newly Built Daytona International Speedway at Daytona Beach, FL as Johnny Beauchamp won in the #73 Roy Burdick Ford Thunderbird.

July 19, 1959: Pope John XXIII is suspected of being a member of the "Luciferian Crusade" by several conspiracy theorists, sparking international attention.....

December 7, 1959: In Baseball, New York Giants relocated to Minneapolis, MN and became the Minnesota Twins

February 18-28, 1960: The 1960 Winter Olympics are held in Squaw Valley, California, United States

February 18, 1960: The Continental League will now join the Major League Baseball Circuit however the League Looks Like This.

CL: Atlanta Crackers, Buffalo Bisons, Dallas Rangers, Denver Rockies, Houston Colts, Newark Bears, New York Mets, Toronto Maple Leafs

April 12, 1960: With 42,269 fans in attendance, the San Francisco Giants edge the St. Louis Cardinals, 3–1, in the first game at San Francisco's Candlestick Park. Sam Jones pitches a three-hitter, and Cardinals outfielder Leon Wagner hits the first home run in the $15 million stadium.

June 12, 1960: In a record-tying three hour and 52 minute, 9-inning game, Willie McCovey's pinch-hit grand slam, the first slam of his career, and Orlando Cepeda's three-run double pace the Seals to a 16–7 rout of the Braves.

June 24, 1960: Willie Mays belted two home runs and made 10 putouts to lead the Giants in a 5–3 win at Cincinnati. Mays added three RBI, three runs scored, a single and stole home.

January 20, 1961: John F. Kennedy succeeds Dwight Eisenhower as the 35th President of the United States of America.

January 25, 1961: In Washington, DC President John F. Kennedy delivers the first live presidential news conference. In it, he announces that the Soviet Union has freed the 2 surviving crewmen of a USAF RB-47 reconnaissance plane shot down by Soviet flyers over the Barents Sea July 1, 1960.

March 17, 1961: Seton Hall Scandal; New York City leaders launch a crackdown on legalized gambling in New York City, New York, implicating the Seton Hall political machine....

April 30, 1961: San Francisco Seals slugger Willie Mays became the ninth player to hit four home runs in a single game as the Giants beat the Milwaukee Braves, 14–4, at Milwaukee's County Stadium.

June 29, 1961: Willie Mays hits 3 home runs helping San Francisco Seals beat Philadelphia Phillies 8-7.

September 29, 1961: Mafia officials defend casinos throughout Havana, Cuba from nationalist rebel guerillas, sparking international attention....

November 21, 1961: Pope John XXIII receives a secret memorandum from the leadership of the "Luciferian Crusade", sparking international atention and concern,....

March 1, 1962: The Venice Declaration; Oswald Mosley issues the proclamation of the "Luciferian Crusade" calling for the " withdrawal of American and Soviet forces from Europe, and an end to the role of the United Nations with the USA, USSR and "Luciferian Crusade" acting as three equals..."

August 8, 1962: Sabado Gigante Hosted by Don Francisco Made It's Debut in Television on Canal 13.

September 7, 1962: Richie Ashburn leads the New York Mets to the National League penant in New York City, New York....

May 11, 1963: At Dodger Stadium, Sandy Koufax of the Los Angeles Dodgers no-hits the San Francisco Seals 8–0, his second no-hitter in as many seasons. The final out is made by Harvey Kuenn on a ground ball back to none other than Koufax. Kuenn will also make the final out of Koufax's perfect game two years later.

June 15, 1963: At Candlestick Park, Juan Marichal of the San Francisco Seals no-hits the Houston Colt .45's 1–0.

September 11, 1963: Singer Frank Sinatra announces his bid for governor in Las Vegas, Nevada. Critics claim that his campaign is backed by Mafia boss Sam Giancana....

June 10, 1964: "Luciferian Crusade" Chairman Hans-Ulrich Rudel falls from power, sparking a massive succession crisis within the organization. Intelligence agencies across the globe attempt to determine the leadership...

November 3, 1964: Arkansas voters legalize gambling, sparking national attention and concern from Christian fundamentalists,....

December 29, 1964: Bishop Mendez Arceo calls for end of fighting between the Roman Catholic Church and the "Luciferian Crusade" during a ceremony in Mexico City, Mexico...

March 2, 1965: The Sound of Music premieres at the Rivoli Theater in New York City.

April 5, 1965: At the 37th Academy Awards, My Fair Lady wins 8 Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Best Director. Rex Harrison wins an Oscar for Best Actor. Mary Poppins takes home 5 Oscars. Julie Andrews wins an Academy Award for Best Actress, for her portrayal in the role. Sherman Brothers receives 2 Oscars including Best Song, "Chim Chim Cher-ee".

April 25, 1965: KGB agents discover a "Cobra" plot to influence the communist party, promoting Brezhnev to attempt to purge the party out of fear of infiltration...

September 13, 1965: The San Francisco Seals' Willie Mays' hits his 500th home run off the Houston Astros' Don Nottebart, and Juan Marichal earned his 22nd victory as the Seals beat Houston 5-1 at the Astrodome. The win is the Giants' 11th straight and gives them a two and a half game lead.

September 15, 1965: Alledged member of the Crusade interviewed on TV, they claim the so-called "fact" of alleged events that occurred during the Atlantian, Thule and Lemurian ages millenia ago. These claims are not taken seriously.

January 23, 1966: President Lyndon B. Johnson and Chiang Kai-shek announce the formation of the World League of Freedom & Democracy (WLFD) in Taipei, Taiwan in an effort for "global affairs, the need for peace initiatives and co-operating with developing countries.."

January 15, 1967: The First World Championship of Pro Football (a.k.a. Super Bowl I) took place as the Green Bay Packers defeated the Kansas City Chiefs 35-10

April 1, 1967: Various Local Sports Magazines Created Major League Bandstand which features the Results of Baseball Games being played using Board Games which hitted national attention by Dick Clark on an Episode of American Bandstand.

April 10, 1967: The AFTRA strike is settled just in time for the 39th Academy Awards ceremony to be held, hosted by Bob Hope. Best Picture goes to A Man for All Seasons.

April 14, 1967: In San Francisco, 10,000 march against the Vietnam War.

April 15, 1967: Large demonstrations are held against the Vietnam War in New York City and San Francisco, Luciferian Crusade.

July 27, 1967: President Lyndon B. Johnson expresses concern that that the civil unrest and race riots may have been provoked by the "Luciferian Crusade" during a Cabinet meeting in Washington D.C.,...

August 28-September 2, 1967: "Luciferian Crusade" leaders hold a conference in Sarajevo, Yugoslavia proclaiming " no recognition, no negotiation, and no peace with the United States, Soviet Union or Peoples' Republic of China...."

September 27, 1967: Seattle Rangers WR Joe Payton grabbed 3 Receptions with 1 Touchdown by defeated the San Jose Apaches 27-6.

September 30, 1967: Minnesota Twins le by Jim Kaat defeat the Boston Red Sox for the American League Penant in Minneapolis, Minnesota, 6-4,...

November 11, 1967: Daniel Ortega is recruited by the New York Mets as a baseball player in Managua, Nicaragua, sparking international attention...

December 10, 1967: The 1967 Pacific Coast Football Championship took place as the Orange County Ramblers defeat the San Jose Apaches under head coach Bill Walsh 33-26.

December 24, 1967: "Luciferian Crusade" Chairman Otto Strasser dies mysteriously in Athens, Greece, fueling a succession crisis within the organization, sparking concern over the power of the group....

May 29, 1968: French President Charles de Gaulle is assassinated; Pierre Mendès is sworn in an effort to secure peace in Paris, France...

September 10, 1968: President Lyndon B. Johnson is briefed on Operation GARDEN PLOT, a military contingency plan established by the Joint Chiefs of Staff in the event of "Luciferian Crusade" takeover....

September 17, 1968: Riots erupt during a game between the Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees in Yankee Stadium, 44 people are killed as fans from both sides bring bottles, knives and guns to the stadium....

October 18, 1968: Major League Baseball has planned to add a New Promotion-Relegation System so we can have 2 Divisions however the American, Continental, National and Pacific Leagues will all be Division 1, But These 4 Minor Leagues will be promoted to Major League Status to play in Division 2 in 1969.

January 12, 1969: Super Bowl III took place as the New York Jets defeated the Baltimore Colts 16-7

February 4, 1969: Stefano delle Chiaie is installed as Chairman of the "Luciferian Crusade" signalling a renewed and powerful organization, sparking international attention and concern....

July 16, 1969: Apollo program: Apollo 11 (Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Michael Collins) lifts off toward the first landing on the Moon

July 29, 1969: Willie McCovey hits his 300th career home run helping the San Francisco Giants beat the Chicago Cubs, 4-2.

December 12, 1969: "Luciferian Crusade" member Delfo Zorzi is arrested after the bombing of the Piazza Fontana in Milan, Italy; Zorzi proclaims the action part of a "strategy of tension"....

March 14, 1970: Columbia Eagle Incident; In a shocking development, an American merchant ship S.S. Columbia Eagle, mutinies and defects to join the "Luciferian Crusade", sparking international attention...

April 22, 1970: Governor Nelson Rockefeller (R-NY) announces the legalization of gambling for New York City, New York, sparking national attention and concern...

May 6, 1970: "Luciferian Crusade" agent, General Lin Biao launches an abortive coup attempt against Mao Tse-tung in Lushan, China, sparking a massive political purge,....

May 7, 1970: A brain-damaged Mao Zedong, still reeling from his injuries in the aborted coup, publicly blames the attack on the Soviets, whom he labels "revisionist traitors"...

May 30, 1970: Al Unser won his First Indianapolis 500 driving the Vel's Parnelli Jones Ford.

July 4, 1970: American Top 40 Makes It's Debut hosted by Casey Kasem

September 1, 1970: WNAC-TV in Boston, MA started using "Move Closer To Your World" by Mayoham Music

October 4, 1970: In a Cross-League Game, Topeka Scarecrows (PFA) QB Virgil Carter scored a Game Winning TD Pass to Former Kansas State WR Bill Greve in a 34-27 win over the Houston Oilers (TFA).

December 7, 1970: Prince Valerio Borghese overthrows the government in a political coup, backed by the "Luciferian Crusade" and by forces led by Stefano Idelle Chiaie in Rome, Italy.....

January 2, 1971: Riots erupt in Cincinnati, Ohio after game barriers between rival Drill Team groups erupts in violence, 66 people are killed in the process,....

February 9, 1971: Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to become voted into the Baseball Hall of Fame from the Negro League. Jackie Robinson was inducted July 23, 1962.

February 20, 1971: The U.S. Emergency Broadcast System sends an erroneous warning, meant to be a standard weekly test conducted by NORAD in Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado; many radio stations just ignore it. The most notorious warning was of WOWO (AM) in Fort Wayne, IN.

April 26, 1971: Rumors spread across the globe that falsely claim that the Roman Catholic Church is getting ready to change its positions regarding the "Luciferian Crusade"....

September 25, 1971: Oleg Lyalin defects from the "Luciferian Crusade" warning of a possible attempt to flood the London Underground

January 1, 1972: Houari Boumediène of Algeria is named United Nations Secretary-General during a press conference in New York City, New York....

March 1, 1972: WNAC in Boston, MA dropped "Move Closer To Your World" and moved that news theme to WPVI in Philadelphia, PA

March 15, 1972: Members of the "Luciferian Crusade" take Pan Am Flight #406 hostage in London, England, forcing the plane to land in Kinshasha, Zaire....

March 20, 1972: Split Second made it's debut on ABC Hosted by Tom Kennedy and Announced by Jack Clark that show ran until June 27, 1975

April 7, 1972: President Abeid Karume is allegedly assassinated by agents of the "Luciferian Crusade" in Zanzibar,Tanzania, fueling civil unrest and panic....

May 23, 1972: Commander Nicholaos Pappas leads a "Luciferian Crusade" backed mutiny against the Greek military junta, overthrowing the government in Athens, Greece, sparking international attention....

June 15-18, 1972: The first U.S. Libertarian Party National Convention is held in Denver, Colorado.

June 26, 1972: Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney co-found Atari.

July 26, 1972: Baltimore Colt receiver Lawrence Saunders burns his draft card during a nationally televised interview. The next day, Saunders is arrested on the field at a Colts home game vs. the Washington Redskins in the middle of the third quarter. The Redskins come from behind to overtake the Colts and win the game. Colts' owner Robert Irsay attempts to get the game results overturned and goes on to sue the federal government. He is unsuccessful, but when Saunders is killed in action in Vietnam six months later, it sparks a wave of anti-war protests.

September 4, 1972: The Price is Right debuts on CBS with Bob Barker as host and Johnny Olsen as Announcer.

September 5-6, 1972: Munich Massacre: Eleven Israeli athletes at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich are murdered after 8 members of the Arab terrorist group Black September invade the Olympic Village; 5 guerillas and 1 policeman are also killed in a failed hostage rescue.

September 10, 1972: The Brazilian driver Emerson Fittipaldi wins the Italian Grand Prix at Monza and becomes the youngest Formula One World Champion.

September 22-23, 1972: President Richard M. Nixon and Soviet Premier Leonid Brezhnev secretly propose a ceasefire with the "Luciferian Crusade" during a conference in Geneva, Switzerland....

September 28, 1972: The Canadian national men's hockey team defeats the Soviet national ice hockey team in Game 8 of the 1972 Summit Series, 6–5, to win the series 4–3–1.

January 1, 1973: CBS sells the New York Yankees for $10 million to a 12-person syndicate led by George Steinbrenner (3.2 million dollars less than CBS bought the Yankees for).

January 14, 1973: Elvis Presley's concert in Hawaii. The first worldwide telecast by an entertainer watched by more people than watched the Apollo moon landings.

January 14, 1973: The 1972 Havana Dolphins Swept a Perfect Season as they Defeat the Washington Redskins 14-7 to Capture Super Bowl VII.

April 6, 1973: Ron Blomberg of the New York Yankees becomes the first designated hitter in Baseball.

April 17, 1973: Federal Express officially begins operations, with the launch of 14 small aircraft from Memphis International Airport. On that night, Federal Express delivers 186 packages to 25 U.S. cities from Rochester, New York, to Miami, Florida.

January 20, 1974: The First 2 Pro Football All-Star Games took place the first one Occured After the Super Bowl as the AFC defeated the NFC 15-13 at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO as Garo Yepremian of the Havana Dolphins is named MVP in which he set a Pro Bowl record which still stands as of 2012 in kicking five field goals in the game. The referee for the game was Jack Reader, who retired from on-field work after the Pro Bowl to accept a position as the NFL's Assistant Supervisor of Officials.

January 27, 1974: The Second Pro Football All-Star Game closed out the 1973-1974 Football Season as the USSR sends a team of football players to compete in an exhibition game against an All Star squad of players out of the USA. In one of the matches ever played, USA defeated USSR 21-6 as Los Angeles Ram QB John Hadl scored 2 TD Passes to Philadelphia Eagle WR Harold Carmichael at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum over a crowd of over 90,000 fans including 10 Luciferian Crusade Agents.

July 16, 1973: NBC Debuted a New Game Show on NBC Called The Wizard of Odds hosted by Alex Trebek in which he became the First Canadian to host an American Game Show

November 2, 1973: Major Ronald Reid-Daly begins recruiting soldiers as part of the "Selous Scouts" intially for the Rhodesian white-minority government, but ultimately as a means to recruit forces for the "Luciferian Crusade"...

February 18, 1974: CBS Debuts a New Game Show called Tattletales hosted by Bert Convy and announced by Jack Clark

April 8, 1974: Atlanta Crackers CF Hank Aaron hits his 715th home run breaking Babe Ruth's all time record.

May 19, 1974: "Luciferian Crusade" members led by Carlo Maria Maggi and Maurizio Tramonte are implicated in the Piazza della Loggia bombing in Brescia, Italy, fueling tensions throughout Europe....

June 8, 1974: "Luciferian Crusade" Chairman Stefano delle Chiaie publishes his "Ten-Point Plan", proclaiming the agenda of the organization as a means of "liberation from chaos"....

June 19, 1974: The Sacred Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith, are called upon to investigate suspected "Luciferian Crusade" cells in an encyclical by the leadership of the College of Cardinals, sparkng international attention...

July 1, 1974: NBC Debuted a New Game Show called High Rollers hosted by Alex Trebek

September 2, 1974: With Season 3 of The Price is Right starts on CBS, They Started Using some Top 40 Songs of That Day as Prize Cues, That Turned Out to be a Success as they continued to be using as Prize Cues on The Show Today.

November 22, 1974: "Luciferian Crusade" Chairman Stefano delle Chiaie demands observer status for the organization, before the United Nations in New York City, New York....

January 12, 1975: Construction begins on the English Channel Tunnel between Folkestone, Kent, Great Britain and Coquelles, Pas-de-Calais, France, sparking international attention...

May 25, 1975: The Golden State Warriors won the 1975 NBA Finals as they defeat the Washington Bullets 4 games to 0

November 9, 1975: Riga Uprising; Soviet Naval Captain Valery Sablin launches a mutiny, defecting to the "Luciferian Crusade" in protest of the growing corruption of the Soviet government in Riga, Latvia SSR....

February 4-15, 1976: The 1976 Winter Olympics are held in Denver, Colorado, United States

April 10, 1976: Don Money leads the Milwaukee Brewers in a game victory against the New York Yankees, 9-7 also happening in Baseball Atlanta Crackers P Andy Messersmith signed to a permanent lifetime contract for $1 Million.

May 30, 1976: Johnny Rutherford won the 1976 Indianapolis 500 in which Rain Shortened the Race to a 102 Laps in this event.

January 3, 1977: Apple Computer Inc. is incorporated.

January 20, 1977: Jimmy Carter succeeds Gerald Ford as the 39th President of the United States.

January 23, 1977: Roots begins its phenomenally successful run on ABC.

February 4, 1977: Fleetwood Mac's Grammy-winning album Rumours is released.

March 5, 1977: Formula One driver Tom Pryce dies after colliding with a track marshal at the South African Grand Prix in Kyalami, However Niki Lauda won the Event in a Ferrari.

May 29, 1977: A. J. Foyt won the 61st Indianapolis 500, becomes the first driver to win the race four times.

June 1, 1977: "The Ugly Rumours" allbum by the rock band Ugly Rumours, led by singer Tony Blair, makes its hit debut in London, England....

June 18, 1977: Yankee Brawl; Reggie Jackson punches New York Yankees Manager Billy Martin on national television after being yelled "racist slurs" at Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts....

July 17, 1977: New York Yankees Manager Billy Martin sues player Reggie Jackson for "aggravated assault" in court, sparking racial tensions in New York City, New York....

December 24, 1977: The Kansas City Chiefs wins the Plains Football Association Championship in an upset victory over the previous year's champion Iowa Cornhuskers.

March 15, 1978: Arab League governments file a protest at the United Nations General Assembly, claiming that they are not state-sponsors of the "Luciferian Crusade" in New York City, New York...

March 31, 1978: CBS Cancelled Tattletales after 4 Years on the Network.

April 24, 1978: NBC Debuted a New Game Show called Card Sharks hosted by Jim Perry and is announced by Gene Wood

April 30, 1978: Star Trek: Phase II (PTN-TV) starring William Shatner, Stephen Collins, and Persis Khambatta, makes its hit series debut....

May 14, 1978: With the Chicago Cubs losing 7–5 to the Los Angeles Dodgers, Dave Kingman hits a two run home run with two outs in the ninth inning to send the game into extra innings. Kingman, who had also homered in the sixth, hits his third home run of the day in the fifteenth inning to give the Cubs a 10–7 victory over the Dodgers at Dodger Stadium, and end his day with eight RBIs. Following the game, Paul Olden, a reporter for radio station KLAC in Los Angeles asks Dodgers manager Tommy Lasorda, "What's your opinion of Kingman's performance?" during his post-game interview. Lasorda goes off in a now famous obscenity laced tirade.

July 23, 1978: Japanese Yakuza boss Kazuo Taoka is assassinated in Tokyo, Japan after revealing "Luciferian Crusade" infiltration of the government...

July 29, 1978: ITV (In the United Kingdom) debuted a new game show called 3-2-1 Hosted by Ted Rogers which is based on Un, Dos, Tres created by Narciso Ibanez Serrador, however that show ran for 10 years until 1988.

August 20, 1978: Savannah Aviators QB (insert player name here) grabbed 5 TD Passes including 3 to (insert player name here) in a 48-14 win over the Memphis Southmen in a SEC Pro League Game.

September 5, 1978: The Montreal Expos beat the Chicago Cubs 10–8 in a 9-inning game that sees a Major-League record 45 players participate.

September 7, 1978: The "Boston Massacre" begins. The Boston Red Sox enter today's opening game of a four game series in Boston with a four game lead over the New York Yankees; a lead which had been fourteen games just weeks earlier. The Yankees defeat the Red Sox 15–3, and go on to sweep the series, erasing the Red Sox lead in the American League East Division.

September 18, 1978: Alameda High School was excited to bring a Vocal Drill Team to be a Reality after a few of years trying, a new Vocal Drill Team known as the Hornettes performed for the First Time in a Assembly taking place at the Hornet Gym at Alameda High School

September 24, 1978: Cale Yarborough won the 1978 Old Dominion 500 at Martinsville Speedway driving the #11 1st National City Travelers Checks Oldsmobile, Benny Parsons who drove the Same Sponsor in a Chevrolet driving the #72 came in 3rd but Darrell Waltrip driving the #88 Gatorade Chevrolet finished second.

October 1, 1978: Led by home runs from Rick Burleson and Jim Rice, and Luis Tiant's two-hit pitching, the Boston Red Sox shut out the Toronto Blue Jays 5–0 at Fenway Park, closing out the regular season with an eight-game winning streak. They will have to play a one-game playoff at Fenway the very next day against the New York Yankees, whom they had led by as many as 14 games in July, as the Cleveland Indians and Rick Waits defeat the Yankees 9–2 at Yankee Stadium. News of the Indians' victory is announced on Fenway Park's video screen with the words "THANK YOU, RICK WAITS – GAME TOMORROW."

November 14-28, 1978: United Nations Security Council holds a conference regarding the "Luciferian Crusade" in New York City, New York, in an effort to inform world leaders as to their efforts...

November 18, 1978: Jonestown Massacre; "Luciferian Crusade" leader Jim Jones along 914 members of his cell commit suicide in Jonestown, Guiana before American troops can capture them...

January 21, 1979: Super Bowl XIII took place as the Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Dallas Cowboys 35-31

January 29, 1979: Joshua Nkomo (a.k.a. "Father Zimbabwe") is brutally assassinated by "Luciferian Crusade" forces in Harare, Zimbabwe, sparking civil unrest and panic throughout the region...

February 18, 1979: Richard Petty won the Daytona 500 it was the first Daytona 500 to be televised flag-to-flag by CBS Sports but in the Final Lap of the 1979 Daytona 500 as Donnie Allison was leading the race on the Final Lap with Cale Yarborough drafting him tightly. As Yarborough attempted a slingshot pass at the end of the backstretch, Allison attempted to block him. Yarborough refused to give ground and as he pulled alongside Allison, his left side tires left the pavement and went into the wet and muddy infield grass. Yarborough lost control of his car and contacted Allison's car halfway down the backstretch. As both drivers tried to regain control, their cars made contact three more times before locking together and crashing into the outside wall in turn three. After the cars settled in the infield grass (short of the finish line), Donnie Allison and Yarborough began to argue. After they stopped arguing, Bobby Allison, who was one lap down at that point, stopped, and a fight broke out. Richard Petty, who was over half a lap behind before the incident, went on to win to the Race

March 1, 1979: Following the Success of Alameda High School's Vocal Drill Team, Encinal High School decided to bring in the Vocal Drill Team Game for an upcoming September Launch

April 13, 1979: Good Friday Massacre; Robert Mugabe is brutally assassinated in Harare, Zimbabwe, plunging the region into sectarian and ethnic violence...

May 25, 1979: Starter Ross Baumgarten and reliever Randy Scarbery pitched the first combined one-hitter in Chicago White Sox history, defeating Nolan Ryan and the California Angels, 6–1, at Comiskey Park.

May 27, 1979: "The Flying Hawaiian" Danny Ongais dominated the Indianapolis 500 and won by driving a Penske powered by a special Porsche-built pure racing pushrod engine. He was so dominant, that USAC changed the rule to basically eliminate it in 1980.

June 4, 1979: MLB Player Glenn Burke of the Oakland Oaks, comes "out of the closet" as the first LGBT baseball player in U.S. history, sparking massive controversy and condemnation from Christian fundamentalists....

June 25, 1979: NATO Supreme Allied Commander (SAC) General Alexander Haig is assassinated by "Luciferian Crusade" members...

July 12, 1979: The Detroit Tigers hire manager Sparky Anderson and then win the first game of a scheduled doubleheader against the Chicago White Sox, 4–1, on Disco Demolition Night at Chicago's Comiskey Park. Thousands of young fans swarm onto the field between the games, damaging the field and causing mayhem throughout the stadium. The White Sox are forced to forfeit the second game.

July 21, 1979: A NASCAR Winston Cup Race taking place at Shasta Speedway in Anderson, CA for the (insert race name here) as Bill Schmitt driving the #73 Western Racing Associates Pontiac won defeating Cale Yarborough driving the #11 Busch Oldsmobile by 0.5 Seconds

July 24, 1979: Boston's Carl Yastrzemski hits his 400th home run off Oakland Oaks pitcher Mike Morgan in the 7th inning of the Red Sox's 7–3 win over the Oaks at Boston's Fenway Park.

August 12, 1979: The Manatee High School Sugar Canes got their First Vocal Drill Team to Hit #1 with a Disco Song on Radio Stations across the Central Florida area with "Hurricane Hustle" the lead singer at the Time was Cindy Ayers.

September 7, 1979: The first cable sports channel, ESPN, known as the Entertainment Sports Programming Network, is launched.

September 10, 1979: Encinal High School Fields a Vocal Drill Team with 30 Members donned in Blue Long Sleeved Leotards and Pom Pons, Their Setlist includes a few Disco Songs however the Jets performed well and they later performed in the 1979 Island Bowl with the Alameda Hornettes (however the Jets will later beat the Hornets to 13-7 in the 1979 Island Bowl at Thompson Field)

September 22, 1979: "Luciferian Crusade" detonate a nuclear weapon in the Kalahari Desert, sparking international attention throughout Sub-Saharan Africa...

October 28, 1979: A NASCAR Winston Cup Race took place at Sears Point International Raceway in Sonoma, CA for the (insert race name here) won by Richard Petty driving the #43 STP Chevrolet

October 30, 1979: English Channel Tunnel is completed between Folkestone, Kent, Great Britain and Coquelles, Pas-de-Calais, France, "Luciferian Crusade" agents attempt to disrupt the inaugural ceremonies...

November 4, 1979: The Rams broke out of a mid-season slump by holding the Seahawks to minus-7 yards of total offense, only two pass completions, and only one first down for the entire game. However, starting quarterback Pat Haden broke the index finger on his throwing hand late in the third quarter and would be lost for the remainder of the season. The defensive gem still stands as the record for fewest total yards allowed by a team in an NFL contest, coming against a Seahawk team which averaged 375 yards in its other fifteen games as the Los Angeles Rams defeated the Seattle Seahawks 24-0.

November 18, 1979: The 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup Season Closed Out at Ontario Motor Speedway for the 1979 Los Angeles Times 500 as Benny Parsons won driving the #27 M.C. Anderson Chevrolet as for Richard Petty he won the 1979 NASCAR Winston Cup Championship Title.

January 13, 1980: The 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup Season kicks off at Riverside International Raceway for the Winston Western 500 as Darrell Waltrip driving the #88 Gatorade Chevrolet won that event, Dale Earnhardt in the #2 Chevrolet for Rod Osterlund finished 2nd.

January 27, 1980: The First Golden State Drill Team Championship is held with the Carlsbad Lancerettes winning in the Jazz Category and Pom Category with Lead Singer Lisa Flores.

February 13-23, 1980: The 1980 Winter Olympics are held in Lake Placid, New York, United States.

February 22, 1980: The United States Olympic Hockey Team defeats the Soviet Union in the semifinals of the Winter Olympics, in the Miracle on Ice.

March 21, 1980: U.S. President Jimmy Carter announces that the United States will boycott the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow.

April 10, 1980: Right Fielder Sixto Lezcano blasts a Grand Slam home run for the Milwaukee Brewers against the Nashville Sounds on Opening Day in the bottom of the 9th Inning to win the game, making him the first player to accomplish this feat in two straight years. Lezacano hit a grand-slammer the previous year on opening day too.

April 24, 1980: Pennsylvania Lottery Scandal: the Pennsylvania Lottery is rigged by 6 men including the host of the live TV drawing, Nick Perry.

May 25, 1980: Johnny Rutherford won the 1980 Indianapolis 500 driving for Chaparral Racing.

June 22, 1980: The 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup Series invaded to the Central Coast of California for the Monterey 300 at Laguna Seca Raceway as Jimmy Insolo won driving the #9 Palmer Glass Oldsmobile.

July 4, 1980: Houston Astros pitcher Nolan Ryan strikes out César Gerónimo of the Cincinnati Reds, to become the fourth major league pitcher ever to reach 3,000 career strikeouts. Gerónimo was also Bob Gibson's 3,000th career strikeout victim six years earlier. Despite the milestone, Ryan allows six runs in 4.1 innings and Houston loses, 8–1.

July 17, 1980: "Luciferian Crusade"-backed guerillas overthrow the government in Bolivia, despite repreated warnings to World League of Freedom & Democracy (WLFD) in Taipei, Taiwan....

September 1, 1980: Terry Fox is forced to end his Marathon of Hope run outside of Thunder Bay, Ontario, after finding out that the cancer has spread to his lungs.

September 12, 1980: "Luciferian Crusade" guerillas overthrow the government in Ankara, Turkey, embarassing the Carter Administration even further....

September 13, 1980: Solid Gold made it's Syndicated Debut to Television hosted by Singer Dionne Warwick Makes It Debut.

November 21, 1980: A fire at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip kills 85 people.

January 11, 1981: The Bad News the San Diego Chargers lost in the 1981 AFC Championship Final to the Oakland Raiders but The Good News Lisa Flores on her senior year captured the Golden State Drill Team Championship Title defeating the Alameda Hornettes by a close call in the Jazz Competition

January 25, 1981: The Oakland Raiders won Super Bowl XV as they defeated the Philadelphia Eagles 27-10

February 17, 1981: Pope John Paul II calls for the end of the "Luciferian Crusade" during mass in the Vatican City, sparking a renewed "spiritual offensive"....

March 1, 1981: Following the Cancellation Announcement of Name That Tune in 1981 after Stan Worth being killed in a Plane Crash at Santa Paula, CA on August 31st, they are talks that the Sound System (done by Dan Sawyer) will be performing with a Few Vocal Drill Teams in the 1981 Football Season also happening that date ESPN Showed the First NASCAR Winston Cup Race at North Carolina Motor Speedway in Rockingham, NC for the Carolina 500 which is won by Darrell Waltrip driving the #11 Mountain Dew Buick.

April 28, 1981: Arthur Rand makes the owner of the financially strapped, Pacific Coast Football League Division II bottom dwelling Sacramento Cyclones an offer he can't refuse. As die hard loyalists in Sacramento protest, the team makes the trip down to Vallejo and became the Thundercats.

May 27, 1981: While visiting the Seattle Kingdome, Sacramento Solons centerfielder Amos Otis hits a slow roller down the third base line in the sixth inning. Seattle Mariners third baseman Lenny Randle gets on his hands and knees and tries unsuccessfully to blow the ball foul.

August 1, 1981: MTV Signed On with the First Song being "Video Killed The Radio Star" by The Buggles

September 17, 1981: Ric Flair defeats Dusty Rhodes to win his first World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship in Kansas City.

October 3rd, 1981: Oklahoma City Drillers QB Jeff Enes got got 3 Completed Passes including 3 Touchdown Passes by Tinker Owens in a 30-23 win over the Topeka Scarecrows in a Plains Football Assiciation Game.

November 28, 1981: Birmingham Barons RF Richard "Rickie" Ryan bashed 2 doubles as he went 3 for 4 in a 9-8 win over the Atlanta Crackers.

January 2, 1982: The San Diego Chargers defeated the Havana Dolphins in a Champions League Contest as the San Diego Chargers defeated the Havana Dolphins 41-38 at Estadio de Revolution in Havana which was known to Pro Football Lore as "The Epic in Havana"

January 10, 1982: Two Great Moments happened in the Pro Football Champions League in the Final Week of Competition, The San Diego Chargers travelled to Cincinnati to face the Bengals in the coldest game in NFL history based on the wind chill. The air temperature was -9 degrees Fahrenheit (-23 °C), but wind chill was -59 °F (-51 °C). In an attempt to intimidate the Chargers, several Bengals players went without long sleeved uniforms. Cincinnati won 27-7 and clinches their first Super Bowl in franchise history., and In San Francisco's Candlestick Park with 58 seconds left and the 49ers down by 6, Joe Montana threw a high pass into the endzone. Dwight Clark leapt and completed a fingertip catch for a touchdown. The 49ers defeated the Dallas Cowboys 28-27 advancing to Super Bowl XVI.

January 17, 1982: Teri Hatcher performed with the Fremont High School Featherettes as a Lead Singer & Captain in the Golden State Vocal Drill Team Championships however they finished 2nd in the Competition.

January 18, 1982: CBS Revives the Game Show Tattletales with Bert Convy Returning as Host with Johnny Olsen of The Price is Right will be Announcing the Show.

January 24, 1982: Warren Moon led the Edmonton Eskimoes as he got 2 Touchdown Runs to defeat the San Francisco 49ers 26-21 to win Super Bowl XVI.

February 2, 1982: Drill Team Song "Mickey" by Toni Basil is released, facing calls for immediate censorship by parent groups...

February 7, 1982: The NASCAR Winston Cup Series kicks off at Riverside International Raceway as Bobby Allison won driving the #28 Hardee's Buick for Harry Ranier.

February 21, 1982: The 1982 Richmond 400 took place at Richmond Fairgrounds Raceway at Richmond, VA as Dave Marcis driving the #71 JD Stacy Chevrolet won the Race.

March 1, 1982: The California Music Channel Debuts on Television in which is Founded by Rick Kurkjian

May 25, 1982: Against the San Antonio Missions, Ferguson Jenkins playing for the Chicago Cubs becomes the seventh pitcher to record 3,000 strikeouts in the third inning against Garry Templeton of the Missions.

June 6, 1982: While crossing a street in Arlington, Texas, umpire Lou DiMuro is struck by a car; he dies early the next day. Major League Baseball later retires his uniform number 16.

July 19, 1982: Tony Gwynn of the San Diego Padres makes his Baseball debut. His double and single will be the first two hits of the over 3,000 he will accumulate in his Hall of Fame career.

September 19, 1982: Houston Oilers QB Giff Nielsen grabbed 17 completions for 131 Pass Yards and a Touchdown in a 23-21 win over the Laredo (insert team name here) in a Texas Football Association Game.

September 20, 1982: Vocal Drill Radio is founded with the First Song being played is "Let's Groove" by Earth Wind and Fire.

December 11, 1982: "Mickey" by Toni Basil hitted #1 in the Billboard Hot 100 Charts This Week however it lasted for One Week before Succeeding to "Maneater" by Hall & Oates.

December 12, 1982: After a snowstorm held both teams scoreless, Patriots head coach Ron Meyer ordered the area where the ball was to be spotted for a field goal attempt cleared by a snow plow. Mark Henderson, a convict on work release, cleared the path for John Smith's attempt. It won the game for the Patriots, 3-0, and the practice of using snow plows during games was later banned.

January 3, 1983: Sale of the Century Made it's return as a Game Show on NBC hosted by Jim Perry and announced by Jay Stewart and Just Men! (hosted by Betty White and announced by Steve Day) in addition The Price is Right debuted a New Game on CBS Called Plinko

January 16, 1983: After Hatcher left the Featherettes, The Featherettes went on Without Hatcher by Singing The Tubes' "Talk to Ya Later" and won the 1983 Golden State Vocal Drill Team Championships.

January 22, 1983: Björn Borg retires from tennis after winning 5 consecutive Wimbledon championships.

January 30, 1983: Super Bowl XVII took place at the Rose Bowl as the Wichita Warriors defeated the Miami Seahawks 27-17, as the Warriors decided to run the "70 Chip" which was called in by offensive coordinator Joe Bugel as Warriors RB John Riggins made the Obvious Choice to Pick That Play which led to a 43 Yard Touchdown Run that gave the Warriors a 20-17 lead over the Seahawks.

April 24, 1983: The 1983 Union City 500 took place at Union City Speedway in Union City, CA as Alameda Native Christine Baldi won driving the #35 (insert sponsor name here) Buick, 1982 Winston Cup Champion Darrell Waltrip (driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet) fell short from winning the race finishing 2nd.

April 27, 1983: Houston Astros P Nolan Ryan strikes out Brad Mills of the Fresno Sun Sox in the first cross league game of the Season for the Astros. It is the 3,509th strikeout of Ryan's career, breaking the long time record established by Walter Johnson.

May 11, 1983: Aberdeen FC beat Real Madrid 2–1 (after extra time) to win the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1983 and become only the third Scottish side to win a European trophy

May 18, 1983: San Antonio Missions RF (insert player name here) knocked 3 RBI's in a 7-6 win over the Waco Navigators in a Southwest League Game.

June 2, 1983: MLB Player Glenn Burke of the Oakland Oaks, is beaten up outside of Yankee Stadium, after being told homophobic epithets in New York City, New York....

June 18, 1983: Sally Ride becomes the first American woman in space aboard Space Shuttle Challenger on the STS-7 mission.

June 24, 1983: Don Sutton of the Milwaukee Brewers records his 3000th career strikeout.

July 15, 1983: Nintendo's Family Computer, also known as the Famicom, goes on sale in Japan.

July 29, 1983: Steve Garvey, first baseman for the San Diego Padres dislocates his thumb, and ends his streak of 1,207 consecutive games played. It is still the National League record for consecutive games played.

September 17th, 1983: Oklahoma City Drillers WR Tinker Owens scored 3 Touchdown Receptions in a 37-6 win over the Iowa Cornhuskers in a PFA Game.

September 18, 1983: Vocal Drill Radio Kicks off Celebrating It's 1st Anniversary by debuting the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Countdown hosted by Robert W. Morgan (former DJ at KHJ and announcer of the TV Show Solid Gold for Most of the 1980's)

September 19, 1983: Press Your Luck made it's Debut on CBS hosted by Peter Tomarken he will continue hosting until September 14, 2000.

September 23, 1983: Steve Carlton of the Philadelphia Phillies records his 300th career win; a 6-2 defeat of the St. Louis Cardinals at old Busch Stadium.

September 30, 1983: Manimal (NBC-TV) starring Simon MacCorkindale and Melody Anderson makes its hit debut....

November 17, 1983: Chicago Blitz Coach Larry Simms is tragically killed by an unknown gunman in the Windy City. It takes months to find a replacement, but when they do they hired former Redskins Head Coach George Allen.

January 15, 1984: Only 3 Fremont Union High School District Schools finished 1-2-3 in the Golden State Vocal Drill Team Championships with the Homestead Equestriettes won followed by the Fremont Featherettes finishing 2nd and the Cupertino Golden Spurs in 3rd.

January 22, 1984: The 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup Season opened at Riverside International Raceway for the Winston Western 500 as Terry Labonte driving the #44 Piedmont Airlines Chevrolet won that race for Billy Hagan, The Filipino-American Racing Girl (insert driver name here) driving the #71 (insert sponsor here) Chevrolet finished 2nd and Bobby Allison (of Hueytown, AL) driving the #22 Miller High Life Buick finished 3rd.

February 19, 1984: Derek Bell won the 1984 Daytona 500 driving the #23 Hawaiian Punch Buick for Bahre Racing

March 30, 1984: Darrell Waltrip won the 1984 Union City 500 at Union City Speedway in Union City, CA driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet

April 1, 1984: WHAS-AM 840 in Louisville, KY made a format change by Switching from MOR to Vocal Drill Radio however it is true and became the Louisville Affiliate of that Network and is still keeping the Format Today.

April 14, 1984: My Little Pony made it's debut on Syndication which is Distributed by Claster Television in which they previously made Romper Room and Bowling For Dollars.

May 8, 1984: The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, California.

May 12, 1984: Darrell Waltrip won the 1984 Coors 420 at Nashville Speedway in Nashville, TN driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet

June 8, 1984: Ghostbusters starring John Belushi, Paul Reuben, Dan Ackroyd, and Harold Ramis makes its hit debut....

June 13, 1984: Pitchers Rick Sutcliffe & George Frazier and catcher Ron Hassey are traded by the Cleveland Indians to the Chicago Cubs for Joe Carter, Mel Hall, Don Schulze and Darryl Banks.

June 22, 1984: The Karate Kid starring Chuck Norris, Ralph Macchio, Pat Morita, and Elizabeth Shue makes its hit debut....

July 2, 1984: Scrabble Made it's TV Debut on NBC as a Game Show based on a Board Game hosted by Chuck Woolery and announced Jay Stewart

July 4, 1984: Phil Niekro of the Wichita Braves records his 3,000th career strikeout. He is the second to do so on the Fourth of July, after Nolan Ryan in 1980.

July 28-August 12, 1984: The 1984 Summer Olympics are held in Los Angeles, California, United States.

August 20, 1984: The writers of Manimal (NBC-TV) announce the creation of a video game based on the series, during a press conference in Los Angeles, California...

August 28, 1984: Alex G. Spanos purchased a majority interest in the San Diego Chargers from Eugene V. Klein.

September 9, 1984: Darrell Waltrip won the 1984 Wrangler Sanforset 500 at Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, VA driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet

September 10, 1984: Jeopardy returns to the Air on Syndication with Alex Trebek hosting and Johnny Gilbert Announcing.

September 14, 1981: Paramount Television debuted a new Syndicated News Program called Entertainment Tonight.

September 17, 1984: Let's Make A Deal with Monty Hall made it's Return to Syndication along with Announcer Brian Cummings.

October 7, 1984: In a Battle of Arizona, Phoenix Rifles QB (insert player name here) knocked 4 TD Passes to outwit QB (insert player name here) and the Tucson (insert team name here) in a Southwest Football League Game to Capture the Cactus Cup at Sun Devil Stadium.

October 14, 1984: When Mizlou TV Sports covered a WAC Pro Circuit game as Steve Young led the Utah Gold as the defeated the Phoenix Rifles 34-33 at Cougar Stadium in Provo, UT

October 14, 1984: Rio Grande Valley Bandits took a big winning season so far as QB (insert player name here) got (insert stat here) in a 26-20 win over the (insert team name here)

October 16, 1984: Manimal (NBC-TV) launches its second season with the rise of a anti-supernatural group calling itself "the Hunters"....

January 12, 1985: The Homestead Equestriettes won back to back Golden State Vocal Drill Team Championships by winning the 1985 title however the Fremont Featherettes (Fremont HS - Sunnyvale, CA) and the Alameda Hornettes (Alameda HS - Alameda, CA) round out the Top 3.

March 28, 1985: The April 1 issue of Sports Illustrated comes out, including George Plimpton's hoax article on Sidd Finch.

May 11, 1985: Lincoln Civic Center Fire; 56 people are killed after poor urban planning and electrical wiring lead to fire at the Drill Team State Finals in Lincoln, Nebraska....

May 26, 1985: Danny Sullivan won the 1985 Indianapolis 500 by defeating Mario Andretti by 2.477 Seconds as the Spin and Win Incident Occured that gave Sullivan the Victory also With Bill Elliott didn't claim the Million Dollar Payday for winning the Winston Million, Darrell Waltrip won the 1985 Coca-Cola World 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet that race was also happened as the NASCAR Riots; 39 people die in riots in the aftermath of that race, sparking national cries to regulate professional sports....

June 3, 1985: Sports Illustrated reported that a New Double Album called Stock Car Racing's Entertainers of the Year in which it features 21 Top NASCAR Drivers singing their songs titled World Series of Country Music Proudly Presents Stock Car Racing's Entertainers of the Year.

August 18, 1985: Drill Team leader Alan Achin of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania commits suicide after his first sexual encounter with another man, raising questions about LGBT persons in Drill Tram activities....

September 1, 1985: Bill Elliott not only won the 1985 Southern 500 but also won a $1,000,000 Bonus for completing the Winston Million

September 8, 1985: Big Star QB's Open Their Seasons with a Bang in the NFL Premier League, Phil Simms led the New York Giants by having 12 Completions out of 25 attempts for 137 yards in a 21-0 win over the Philadelphia Eagles, Warren Moon of the Houston Oilers to a Big 80 Yard Touchdown Pass to Butch Woolfolk in the 2nd Quarter as part of a 26-23 win over Don Strock and His Havana Dolphins in which Strock got 19 Completions out of 31 attempts for 291 yards and scored a 4th Quarter TD Pass to Mark Duper, Lynn Dickey opened the Warriors season as he got 205 passing yards in a 26-20 loss to the New England Patriots as Tony Eason caught 21 passes out of 28 attempts for 241 yards and a Touchdown, Heading South of the Border in Mexico Gary Hogenboom led the Madators to a 26-7 win over the Mexico City Federales and Dan Marino got 5 Passing TD's including 3 to Louis Lipps in a 45-3 victory over the Indianapolis Racers and Las Vegas Blackjacks QB Randall Cunningham make his Pro Football Debut after leaving UNLV as he led the Blackjacks by grabbing 3 Touchdown Passes in a 21-7 win over the Scottsdale (insert team name here) in a Southwestern Conference Game.

September 11, 1985: Eric Show of the San Diego Padres goes down in history for pitching Pete Rose's historic 4,192nd career hit; a line drive single to center field. It breaks the tie for the career record which Rose shares with Ty Cobb since September 8.

September 16, 1985: Break The Bank Made It's Debut on Syndication hosted by Gene Rayburn and announced by Michael Hanks

October 4, 1985: Misfits of Science (NBC-TV) starring Dean Paul Martin and Courtney Cox, as a team of mutants makes its hit debut...

October 12, 1985: The 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup Series made a Trip to Bakersfield, CA at Mesa Marin Raceway for the (insert race name here) 400 as Spanaway, WA native Derrike Cope made the Pole driving the #07 7-Eleven/Chief Auto Parts/Citgo Ford but he finished 9th to a winner from Washington it's Chad Little driving the #26 Off Broadway Oldsmobile from Spokane, WA defeating Cale Yarborough (driving the #28 Hardee's Ford) by a 1 second margin.

October 13, 1985: Bakersfield (insert team name here) QB (insert player name here) threw 3 TD Passes in a Comeback Victory over Portland (insert team name here) 29-27 in a Pacific Coast Football League Game.

October 20, 1985: Darrell Waltrip won the 1985 Suncrest Motorhomes 500 at Mesa Marin Raceway in Bakersfield, CA driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet

October 28, 1985: The California Lottery debuted a New Statewide Syndicated Game Show in California titled "The Big Spin" hosted by Chuck Woolery and Announced by Charlie O'Donnell

November 11, 1985: On their last possession of the first half of an NFL Premier League Game, the 49ers mounted a nine-play drive which ended in a 19-yard field goal attempt. As holder Matt Cavanaugh received the snap from center, a snowball thrown from the stands landed just in front of him. Distracted, he mishandled the football and was unable to hold it for kicker Ray Wersching. In desperation he picked up the ball and attempted a forward pass, but there were no receivers downfield and it fell incomplete. No penalties or palpably unfair acts were called, and the Broncos took over on downs. They went on to win 17–16, making the failed field goal a pivotal factor. The NFL had not yet instituted an instant replay system, so officials did not have an opportunity to review the play.

November 17, 1985: The 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup Series finished their Season at Sears Point International Raceway as Dale Earnhardt won driving the #3 Wrangler Jeans Chevrolet but for Bill Elliott not only he won the 1985 Winston Million he also won the 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup Series title in which he finished 4th in that race, Derrike Cope came in 2nd driving the #07 Jefferson Racing/7-Eleven Ford, Ricky Rudd (driving the #15 Motorcraft Ford) Finished 3rd and Geoff Bodine finished 5th driving the #5 (insert sponsor here) Chevrolet

November 25, 1985: Chuck Woolery left from hosting The Big Spin, Geoff Edwards took over as the new host.

December 27, 1985: After Gene Rayburn Left Break The Bank, Joe Farago became the New Host of Our Show and Michael Hanks is still announces

January 6, 1986: NBC debuted a new game show called Split Decision hosted by Jim McKrell and announced by Charlie O'Donnell also Lorimar-Telepictures debuts a new syndicated game show called The $1,000,000 Chance of a Lifetime hosted by Jim Lange

January 9, 1986: After losing a patent battle with Polaroid, Kodak leaves the instant camera business.

January 19, 1986: Darrell Waltrip won the 1986 Winston Western 500 at Riverside International Raceway driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet

January 21, 1986: Vocal Drill Radio aired the first simulcast of a Pageant which is the 1986 Miss Teen USA Pageant hosted by Michael Young.

January 28, 1986: STS-51-L: Space Shuttle Challenger disintegrates 73 seconds after launch, killing the crew of 7 astronauts, including schoolteacher Christa McAuliffe

February 3, 1986: Pixar Animation Studios is opened.

February 9, 1986: Break The Bank now adjusts the winnings limit so contestants stay until they were defeated or until they win more than $100,000 Cash and Prizes in addition winners will get a chance to play for more seconds in the Prize Vault for up to 60 Seconds by solving 1 more puzzle.

February 28, 1986: Pittsburgh Pirates MLB team is placed on a one year suspension by Pete Ueberroth, after it is reavealed that Dale Berra, Lee Lacy, Lee Mazzilli, John Milner, Dave Parker, and Rod Scurry have all tested positive for cocaine use and distribution in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania...

March 1, 1986: The National Drill Team Championships took place in Cypress Gardens and was taped to air on ESPN which will be hosted by Jeff Webb and Kelly Minton with the Setlist Includes songs by Marion HS (IL) with "Baby I'm a Star" which is Originally by Prince when they won the 1986 High Kick Title along with St. Francis Academy winning the Prop and Pom.

March 1, 1986: With the Pittsburgh Pirates being kicked from MLB to the Eastern League in Division 1, The Fresno Sun Sox joined the Premier Circuit of Baseball, MLB.

April 7, 1986: After ABC cancelled Bruce Forsyth's Hot Streak, they replaced it with a new game show called Treasure Seekers hosted by Née-Fi and Sci-Fi and is produced by JM Productions.

April 12, 1986: Dance Party USA debuted on the USA Network hosted by Mike Rossi (who is also a Regular of Dancin' On Air) with Several Regulars co-hosting alongside Mike.

April 12, 1986: Sabado Gigante moves production to Miami and Picks Up on the Spanish Independent Network (now Univision) and renamed the title to Sabado Gigante.

May 12, 1986: Misfits of Science (NBC-TV) ends the first season on a cliffhanger, after battling the first of a series of supervillians in New York City, New York...

May 24, 1986: New York Yankees manager Billy Martin sets fire to the set of Saturday Night Live after being fired by George Steinbrenner for "drunk and rowdy behavior" in New York City, New York

May 25, 1986: Hands Across America: At least 5,000,000 people form a human chain from New York City to Long Beach, California, to raise money to fight hunger and homelessness.

June 1, 1986: Darrell Waltrip won the 1986 Budweiser 400 at Riverside International Raceway in Riverside, CA driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet

June 13, 1986: Massive flooding takes place throughout Sydney, Australia, sparking a massive humanitarian relief effort....

June 18, 1986: Len Bias, Boston Celtics, announces that he is undergoing substance abuse treatment after testing positive for cocaine....

July 6, 1986: Robert W. Morgan aired his Final Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Episode

July 13, 1986: Jeff Webb host of Various Cheerleading and Vocal Drill Team Competitions on ESPN Became the New Host of the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40.

July 22, 1986: In Philippines, ABS-CBN Radio launches DZMM was started broadcast at 630 kHz on AM Band.

August 20, 1986: Two no-hit bids are broken up in the ninth. Against the San Francisco Seals at Candlestick Park, Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Don Carman has a perfect game broken up by a Derek Campbell double leading off the ninth. The Phillies win 1-0 in 10 innings on a Juan Samuel home run; John Soteropulos relieves Carman in the bottom of the tenth and retires the Giants in order. Against the California Angels at Tiger Stadium hours later, Andrew Knapp of the Detroit Tigers has his no-hit bid foiled with two out in the ninth by a Wally Joyner double, the only hit he will allow in a 3-0 victory. This is the second time this season Joyner has broken up a no-hit bid in the ninth inning; against the San Antonio Missions on June 16, he had foiled Charlie Hough's bid for a no-hitter with one out in the ninth.

August 23, 1986: Darrell Waltrip won the 1986 Busch 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, TN driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet

September 11, 1986: Manimal (NBC-TV) has the fourth season open with the shape-shifters forced to "come out of the caves"....

September 14, 1986: Fresno Raisin Fighters QB (insert player name here) had a big comeback trailing the (insert team name here) 17-7, as he fired 3 Touchdown Passes to (insert player name here) as the Raisin Fighters won 38-24 at Fresno, CA in a Pacific Coast Football League Game.

September 15, 1986: Break the Bank left Syndication to enter Network Television on Paramount Television Network but under a new title called The Time Vault still hosted by Joe Farago and Bob Hilton replacing Michael Hanks as the Announcer however Kline and Friends Produced that Show however Bob Hilton also announces a Brand New Syndicated Game Show Called Strike It Rich with new host Joe Garagiola

September 22, 1986: Fernando Valenzuela of the Los Angeles Dodgers becomes the first Mexican pitcher to have a 20-win season in the majors, beating the Houston Astros 9-2 while allowing just two hits.

September 28, 1986: Darrell Waltrip won the 1986 Holly Farms 400 at North Wilkesboro Speedway in North Wilkesboro, NC driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet

October 19, 1986: The 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup Series made a visit to Willow Springs Raceway at Rosamond, CA for the Suncrest Motorhomes 300 as Bessemer, AL Native Neil Bonnett won driving the #12 Jollibee Chevrolet, Darrell Waltrip finished second driving the Same Sponsor and Car but different number which is the #11, however Hershel McGriff came in 3rd driving the #04 Wershow-Ash-Lewis/Thompson Pontiac, Spanaway Native Derrike Cope captured a 4th Place Finished in the #79 Western Peterbilt Ford and 5th went to Dale Earnhardt driving the #3 Wrangler Jeans Chevrolet from Kannapolis, NC.

December 15, 1986: Split Second Revived as a Game Show hosted by Monty Hall and announced by Sandy Hoyt airing on Syndication in the USA and Global Television Network in Canada

January 25, 1987: The San Francisco 49ers defeated the Denver Broncos 39-20 in Super Bowl XXI to Capture their 2nd Super Bowl Championship under Head Coach Bill Walsh.

February 7, 1987: Cash Explosion made It's Debut to Television Syndicated in Ohio by the Ohio Lottery hosted by Bob Grossi and Sharon Bicknell

February 15, 1987: After recovering from Illness, Tim Richmond won the 1987 Daytona 500 in the #25 Folger's Coffee Chevrolet.

March 29, 1987: The World Wrestling Federation (then WWF, now WWE) produced Wrestlemania III from the Pontiac Silverdome in Pontiac, Michigan. The event is particularly notable for the record attendance of 93,173, the largest recorded attendance for a live indoor sporting event in North America. The record itself stood until February 14, 2010 when the 2010 NBA All-Star Game broke the indoor sporting event record with an attendance of 108,713 at Cowboys Stadium.

March 30, 1987: The Indiana Hoosiers, Coached by Bob Knight defeated the Syracuse Orange coached by Jim Boeheim 74-73 to capture the 1987 NCAA College Basketball Title as Keith Smart scored the game-winner in the final seconds was named the tournament's Most Outstanding Player however CBS Sports (covered the tournament) used "One Shining Moment" by David Barrett during their tournament epilogue.

April 19, 1987: The Simpsons cartoon first appears as a series of shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show.

June 15, 1987: The Home Shopping Club (now Home Shopping Network) took a chance to create a Game Show called The Home Shopping Game and made it's debut to Syndication hosted by Bob Goen along with his sidekick Bob Circosta (who is one of the people who worked as HSN) became his co-host

June 27, 1987: A commercial HS 748 (Philippine Airlines Flight 206) crashes near Baguio City, Philippines, killing 50.

July 4, 1987: After That Song made it's American Top 40 Debut last week, "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You" by Glenn Medeiros entered it's Vocal Drill Radio Debut at #36

July 6, 1987: The ABC Game Show Bargain Hunters made it's debut hosted by Peter Tomarken and announced by Dean Goss and is produced by Merrill Heatter Productions.

July 21, 1987: The 1987 Miss Teen USA Pageant was Televised on CBS and is simulcasted on Radio on Vocal Drill Radio as Kristi Addis representing Mississipppi won the Crown, However the Opening Number as 51 Girls sang a Remake of The Burns Sisters "I Wonder Who's Out Tonight" titled "I Wonder Who's Hot Tonight".

August 13, 1987: Stanley "the Hammer" Burrell is recruited by the Oakland Oaks by Mike Davis and Dwayne Murphy in Oakland, California....

August 22, 1987: On That Episode of The Big Spin; Dave Flynn, a truck operator from Los Angeles, spun and won $3,825,000 when the ball landed on the Grand Prize slot. The ball stayed the required five seconds before eventually falling off the gold wedge.

September 7, 1987: A New Game Show made it's debut on Syndication called Win, Lose or Draw hosted by Bert Convy and Announced by Gene Wood, the show also made it's debut on daytime hosted by Vicki Lawrence and announced by Bob Hilton which airs on NBC and is executive produced by Actor Burt Reynolds along with Bert Convy.

September 8, 1987: Shopper's Casino made it's debut to Television on (Insert Network Here) hosted by Jeff Maxwell (from M*A*S*H) and Debra Maffett (Miss America 1983).

September 13, 1987: Dale Earnhardt won a 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup Race at Richmond Fairgrounds Raceway at Richmond, VA for the Wrangler Jeans Indigo 400 driving the #3 Wrangler Jeans Chevrolet, Darrell Waltrip came in 2nd driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet

September 14, 1987: San Francisco Independent Station KTSF went 24/7 adds Music Video Programming during the Overnight Hours with Hit Video USA in the early years but later on CMC took over the Overnight Music Video Slot later on in July 30, 1989 also that date Split Second Renewed for Season 2 but on a New Network in the USA on Paramount Television Network however it also airs new episodes on Global Television Network in Canada.

September 17, 1987: After More Than a Year with Rossi Hosting, Future Talk Show Host of Live!, Kelly Ripa became the New Host of Dance Party USA she is joined by Cindy Stark, Heather Day (a.k.a. Princess) and other Regulars.

September 17, 1987: Truth or Consequences made it's return to Syndication hosted by Larry Anderson and announced by Ted Zigler.

September 26, 1987: Drill Team Leader David Kopay dies of AIDS/HIV complications in Baltimore, Maryland, sparking national attention....

September 27, 1987: Only 7 ASCA regulars made the field at Martinsville Speedway at Martinsville, VA for the Goody's 500 including future Nobody's Angel Member Stacey Harper and Amy Splitt who would later make it to Broadway but in the end Darrell Waltrip won in the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet.

September 28, 1987: Mormon leaders of the Church of Latter-Day Saints, launch a call for the immediate ban on Drill Team music in Salt Lake City, Utah, calling it "lewd and demeaning towards women"...

October 3, 1987: The 1987 Miss Teen USA Girls hitted #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Charts with "I Wonder Who's Hot Tonight" that song will stay in the Charts until November 7th when "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany took over at #1.

October 18, 1987: When the 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup Series went to Bakersfield, CA for the American National Bank 400, Kyle Petty won driving the #21 Citgo Ford defeating Chad Little in the #95 Coors/Valvoline Ford.

October 31, 1987: The ITV Game Show 3-2-1 made an appearance by the Brian Rogers Connection singing Thru The Fire that song will later be covered by Vallejo Female Group One Vo1ce 20 years from now.

November 1, 1987: Bo Knows Football, Bo Jackson Made His NFL Debut as he played with the Oakland Raiders but lost to the New England Patriots 26-23.

November 15, 1987: In the Second to Last Race of the 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup Season at Atlanta International Raceway in Atlanta, GA for the Atlanta Journal 500, Dale Earnhardt driving the #3 Wrangler Jeans Chevrolet defeating Ricky Rudd in the #15 Motorcraft Ford, Bill Elliott driving the #9 Coors Ford finished 3rd and the Allison Bros. round out the Top 5 as Bobby Allison (driving the #22 Miller American Buick) finished fourth) and Davey Allison (driving the #28 Havoline Ford) finished fifth.

November 22, 1987: ASCA regular Stacey Harper won the 1987 Sonoma County Championship 300 at Sears Point Raceway in Sonoma, CA driving the #2 Nestle Twin Toyota but Dale Earnhardt won the 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup title driving the #3 Wrangler Chevrolet

December 13, 1987: Vai Sikahema got a 76 Yard Part Return for the Utah Gold as they defeated the Tucson (insert team name here) 27-24.

January 8, 1988: Steve "Mr. Clean" Garvey (R-CA) announces his bid for the U.S. Senate in Los Angeles, California

February 13-28, 1988: The 1988 Winter Olympics are held in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

February 20, 1988: The Brian Rogers Connection's remake of "Lay Back and Be Cool" made it's first trip Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 at #31 but Expose hitted Number 1 for the 2nd week in a row with "Season's Change"

March 7, 1988: After Leaving Syndication, Truth or Consequences made it's Move to Paramount Television Network creating weekday the Stunt Hour Block consisting of The Time Vault with Joe Farago at 1:00 PM and Truth or Consequences with Larry Anderson at 1:30 PM.

April 4, 1988: Misfits of Science (NBC-TV) features the origins of the "mutant explosion" in an episode titled "1938"...

April 18, 1988: Misfits of Science (NBC-TV), in a special episode, Singer Dean Martin, father of actor Dean Paul Martin, guest-stars as the President of the United States....

May 16, 1988: President Ronald Reagan dies of a heart attack while on his ranch in Santa Barbara, California; Vice-President George H.W. Bush is sworn in as President in Washington D.C.,....

May 29, 1988: Darrell Waltrip won the 1988 Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway at Charlotte, NC driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet

June 30, 1988: The Illinois General Assembly votes to help fund a new baseball stadium to replace Comiskey Park which is now the oldest stadium in Major League Baseball. The vote avoids the Chicago White Sox from having to carry through on a threat to move the team.

July 25, 1988: The 1988 Miss Teen USA Pageant is televised from San Bernardino, CA as 51 Teen Girls sang the Opening Number Song "It's Gonna Be My Night Tonight" including Alison Moreno (who represented California in the Pageant was Disqualified from competing at the national pageant after she left her room without a chaperone, contrary to pageant rules.) and later on all but the semi-finalists sang "Surfin' USA" (orig. by The Beach Boys) to start the Swimsuit Competition and after that the Semi-Finalists joined the Non-Finalists and The Reigning Miss Teen USA of 1987 (Kristi Addis) in which they sang Tiffany's "I Saw Him Standing There" in which Kristi Sang Solo with all 51 Teen Girls (including the Disqualified Alison Moreno) sang that song but in the End Mindy Duncan representing Oregon won the Crown.

August 9, 1988: The Chicago Cubs won the first official night game at Wrigley Field by beating the New York Mets 6–4. The lights had been turned on just before the start of last night's game, but that game was rained out.

August 11, 1988: Having been stuck at 299 career home runs since May 16, San Bernardino Spirit catcher Gary Carter clubs career home run #300 in a 9-6 victory over the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field.

September 5, 1988: A New Syndicated Game Show Makes It Debut called Fun House which is hosted by J.D. Roth and announced by John "Tiny" Hurley

September 8, 1988: A. Bartlett Giamatti is unanimously elected by the owners to replace outgoing Commissioner Peter Ueberroth.

September 18, 1988: Vocal Drill Radio gave Kristi Addis and her Miss Teen USA 1988 Girls rendition of "I Saw Him Standing There" by Hitting #1 in the Charts also that day To Celebrate Vocal Drill Radio's 5th Anniversary, MRN Radio teamed up with Vocal Drill Radio to play background music during Racing Action from the Green Flag all the way to the Checkered Flag at Dover Downs International Speedway for the Delaware 500 in a NASCAR Winston Cup Series Race, However It is a Success as the race is won by Bill Elliott driving the #9 Coors Ford and Michigan Panthers QB Gary Hogeboom grabbed 20 Completions for 205 Yards in a 27-13 win over the (insert team name here) in a Intercontinental Football League game

September 20, 1988: Wade Boggs becomes the first player in Major League history, since 1901, to collect 200 or more hits in six consecutive years. He is also the second player (to Lou Gehrig) to collect 200 hits and 100 bases on balls in three straight seasons.

September 23, 1988: Oakland Oaks OF José Canseco steals his 40th base of the year, and becomes the first member of the 40-40 club.

October 15, 1988: The Los Angeles Dodgers won Game 1 of the 1988 World Series over the Oakland Oaks 5-4 as Kirk Gibson scored the Game Winning Home Run in the Bottom of the 9th.

November 6, 1988: Alan Kulwicki driving the #7 Zerex Ford has won the Checker 500 at Phoenix International Raceway in Avondale, AZ in which he created the polish victory lap despite Kulwicki is Polish American.

November 8, 1988: Local voters approve a plan to transform the Alcatraz Island parck facility into a gambling casino area in San Francisco, California....

November 13, 1988: Tim Richmond finished in the top to Clinch his First NASCAR Winston Cup Title for Rick Hendrick after Rusty Wallace (in the #27 Kodiak Pontiac) won the 1988 Atlanta Journal 500

November 20, 1988: Darrell Waltrip won the 1988 Sonoma County Championship 300 at Sears Point Raceway in Sonoma, CA driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet but (insert driver name here) driving the (insert car here) won the 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup Title.

December 14, 1988: Spanish government collapses amidst civil unrest and labor union strikes over economic downturn in Madrid, Spain,....

December 31, 1988: in a game between the Pittsburgh Penguins and New Jersey Devils, Mario Lemieux scores five goals and becomes the only player in NHL history to score a goal in all five possible game situations in the same game: even-strength, power play, shorthanded, penalty shot, and empty net.

January 3, 1989: Senator Steve Garvey (R-CA) faces massive scandal after revelations of extra-marrital affairs are revealed

January 7, 1989: Syrian government collapses under Assad in Damascus, triggering a massive civil war for the region....

January 31, 1989: Misfits of Science (NBC-TV) starring Dean Paul Martin and Courtney Cox airs its final episode after four seasons, and critical acclaim....

February 5, 1989: Darrell Waltrip kicked off the 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup season by winning the Winston Western 500 at Riverside International Raceway in Riverside, CA driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet

February 19, 1989: Darrell Waltrip won the 1989 Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway at Daytona Beach, FL driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet

February 28, 1989: The 1989 Miss USA Pageant took place in the Mobile Civic Center in Mobile, AL as Gretchen Polhemus of Texas won Giving Texas It's 5th Consecutive Miss USA as 51 Woman sang "I Should Be So Lucky" (orig. by Kylie Minogue) as the Opening Number.

March 4, 1987: President Ronald Reagan announces the deployment of military forces into Nicaragua, with the collapse of the Sandanista government....

March 18, 1989: The Opening Number Song to the 1989 Miss USA Pageant "I Should Be So Lucky" made it's First Appearance in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 ranked at #37 and Speaking of Lucky Maurice Wiley appeared on the California Lottery Game Show "The Big Spin" and made it lucky for winning $1,000,000 in cash.

March 22, 1989: Clint Malarchuk of the AHL Buffalo Sabres suffers an almost fatal injury when another player accidentally slits his throat.

April 1, 1989: The Country Music Radio Crackdown of 1989 wiped out 50 Radio Stations from the Country Music Format switching into the Vocal Drill Radio Format including WSOC-FM in Charlotte, NC.

April 30, 1989: Darrell Waltrip won the 1989 Union City 500 at Union City Speedway in Union City, CA driving the #11 Jollibee Chevrolet.

May 6, 1989: The Opening Number Song to the 1989 Miss USA Pageant "I Should Be So Lucky" hitted the #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Charts.

May 14, 1989: With The Skylinettes of Oakland, CA (Vocal Drill Team for Skyline High School) with Lead Singer Melaney Breault performed in a Jazz Routine to a Debbie Gibson cover called "Only In My Dreams" won in the Jazz Competition of the 1989 Golden State Vocal Drill Team Championships however that song will later appear as the First Song on the Premiere Episode of Ride Awake on ESPN featuring the In-Car Camera of Tim Richmond and is featured in the EA Sports Video Game NASCAR 2001 in which ESPN Owns the Ride Awake License for this Video Game, The Carlsbad Lancerettes (of Carlsbad High School) won the High Kick Competition with Lead Vocalist and Captain Michelle Smith-Zuniga in which she sang Debbie Deb's "When I Hear Music" the Lancerettes will not win another Golden State Vocal Drill Team Championship until 2001 winning both in the Jazz Competition and the Kick Competition.

May 20, 1989: "Real Love" by Jody Watley dethroned "I Should Be So Lucky" by the Girls of Miss USA of 1989 won the #1 Spot in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40.

May 27, 1989: "Forever Your Girl" by Paula Abdul hitted the #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 this week.

June 19, 1989: After Kelly Ripa announces that she is Leaving Dance Party USA, Heather Day became the new host along with Eddie O'Neill, Tyrone Mitchell (Mr. Mitch) and Cindy Stark (who are also regulars on the show)

June 18, 1989: The 1989 Miller High Life 500 took place at Pocono Raceway as Terry Labonte driving the (insert car name here) won the race, The Race is Televised on the California Music Channel for Free and the Rest on Pay-Per-View

July 25, 1989: The 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant is held at the Orange Pavillion in San Bernardino, CA which aired here on CBS as Brandi Sherwood representing Idaho won the Crown (1) however the Opening Number and the First Walk Song occured as 51 Girls sang "Electric Youth" originally by Deborah Gibson however keeping with the Theme the girls also Sang "Out of the Blue" and "Shake Your Love" for the Swimsuit Competition, "Only in My Dreams" for the Halftime Production Number (featuring Miss Teen USA 1988 Mindy Duncan) and in the Evening Gown Production Number they sang "Foolish Beat" all songs are composed by Tom Bahler and Wil Shriner (who hosted the pageant in that year also composed the theme music to Triple Threat along with Joey Carbone)

July 30, 1989: To Celebrate Eat Bulaga's 10th Anniversary on Filipino TV, San Francisco TV Station KTSF Channel 26 Picked up Eat Bulaga on a Weekday Basis airing for 2 Hours from 1-3 PM.

August 24, 1989: Failed assassination attempt is made on Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev in Moscow, sparking a massive police crackdown nationwide....

September 1, 1989: Commissioner A. Bartlett Giamatti unexpectedly dies of a heart attack.

September 16, 1989: Miss Teen USA 1989 Girls rendition of "Electric Youth" hitted the #1 Spot in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Charts this week knocking out "Hangin' Tough" by New Kids On The Block that song stayed at #1 until October 7th when "Cherish" by Madonna took over the #1 Spot.

September 17, 1989: Hollywood Squares enters it's 4th Season on Syndication with John Davidson Hosting and Shadoe Stevens announcing

October 17, 1989: Game 3 of the World Series between the AL Champion Oakland Oaks vs. NL Champion San Francisco Seals was interrupted by an Earthquake at 5:04 PM as thousands of people were already in the stadium when the quake occurred. Because of the coincidence of timing, it was the first major earthquake in the United States ever to be broadcast by live television.

October 22, 1989: Fresno Raisin Fighters K (insert player name here) grabbed 3 Field Goals in a 23-7 win over the (insert team name here) in a Pacific Coast Football League Game.

October 28, 1989: Game 4 of the World Series took place as the Oakland Oaks defeat the San Francisco Seals 9-6 to Capture the 1989 World Series title as Rickey Henderson got the Lead-Off Home Run to Start Game 4 of the World Series also that date Hoosier Millionaire made it's debut on Syndication Statewide on Indiana produced by the Hoosier Lottery hosted by Mark Patrick

November 3, 1989: The Golden State Warriors opened the 1989-1990 NBA Premier League with a 136-106 loss to the Phoenix Suns as the Run TMC era began as Chris Mullin scored 24 points, Mitch Richmond got 15 points and Tim Hardaway got nothing.

November 4, 1989: Collapse of the Italian government amidst corruption scandals in Rome, Italy...

November 9, 1989: Cold War and Fall of the Berlin Wall: Günter Schabowski accidentally states in live broadcast press conference that new rules for traveling from East Germany to West Germany will be put in effect "immediately". East Germany opens checkpoints in the Berlin Wall, allowing its citizens to travel freely to West Germany for the first time in decades (November 17 celebrates Germans tearing the wall down).

November 22, 1989: Free agent outfielder Kirby Puckett re-signs with the Minnesota Twins for $9 million over three years, making him the first ML player ever to sign a contract that calls for an average salary of $3 million per year.

November 23, 1989: In the Cowboys' annual Thanksgiving game titled the Bounty Bowl, the Eagles won 27-0, in the only Thanksgiving shutout Dallas has suffered to date. The game was ill-tempered, with several scuffles between opposing players, and Cowboys (and former Eagles) kicker Luis Zendejas was knocked out of the game with a concussion thanks to a hard hit during a kickoff. After the game, Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson accused Eagles coach Buddy Ryan of placing bounties on Zendejas and Dallas quarterback Troy Aikman.

December 10, 1989: The equally ill-tempered rematch, won 20-10 by the Eagles, was played in a Veterans Stadium that was not cleaned of snow that had fallen for several days in Philadelphia. The notoriously rowdy Eagles crowd, lubricated by considerable amounts of beer, threw snowballs, iceballs, batteries, and other objects at anyone in sight. One game official was knocked to the ground by a barrage of snowballs, Johnson had to be escorted from the field by Philadelphia police through a hail of debris, and CBS broadcasters Verne Lundquist and Terry Bradshaw had to dodge snowballs aimed at the broadcast booth. Even Eagles star Jerome Brown became a target when he stood on the players' bench pleading with fans to stop throwing debris on the field.

December 11, 1989: San Francisco 49ers QB Joe Montana set a Monday Night Football record with 458 yards thrown in one game and also threw three touchdown passes. Montana achieved this versus the Los Angeles Rams in a 30-27 win for the San Francisco 49ers.

January 15, 1990: Martin Luther King Day Crash - Telephone service in Atlanta, St. Louis, and Detroit, including 9-1-1 service, goes down for nine hours, due to an AT&T software bug.

January 28, 1990: Super Bowl XXIV took place as the San Francisco 49ers defeated the Denver Broncos 55-10 to capture their 4th Super Bowl for the 49ers as QB Joe Montana became the Game's MVP.

January 31, 1990: The first McDonald's in Moscow, Russia opens 10 months after construction began in March 1989. 8 months later the first McDonalds in Mainland China is opened in Shenzhen.

February 5, 1990: Lifetime revived a game show called Supermarket Sweep hosted by David Ruprecht with Johnny Gilbert on Announcer that show will run until it's last New Episode on May 26, 1995

February 11, 1990: Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison, near Cape Town, South Africa, after 27 years behind bars.

March 2, 1990: The 1990 Miss USA Pageant is Televised on CBS live from Wichita, KS as 51 Girls performed the Opening Number Song titled "Right in the Middle" with the Naval Air Training Command Choir, and then later on in the halftime production number 51 Girls performed "Sing Sing Sing" without the Naval Air Training Command Choir but in the end Carole Gist of Michigan won the title of Miss USA.

April 1, 1990: Dale Earnhardt driving the #3 GM Goodwrench Chevrolet won the 1990 Transouth 500 at Darlington Raceway in which he pulled away on two restarts in the final 18 laps and finished two car lengths in front of Mark Martin (driving the #6 Folgers Ford) to earn his second victory of the 1990 season and second consecutive win at Darlington. The race came under some controversy, as Ernie Irvan, who was ten laps down, was racing aggressively against then-leader Ken Schrader, lost control and started a huge crash that almost ended the career of Neil Bonnett. Geoff Bodine started on the pole also occuring that day CBS dismisses prominent sportscaster Brent Musburger one day before his final assignment for the network, the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship. Musburger would contract with ABC Sports later the same year.

April 11, 1990: At Anaheim Stadium, California Angels pitchers Mark Langston (seven innings) and Mike Witt (two innings) combine to no-hit the Sacramento Rivercats, 1–0, for the first combined no-hitter in the major leagues since 1976. It is Langston's first start for the Angels since signing as a free agent in the off-season. Angels first baseman Wally Joyner makes an error in the fitth inning when he overthrows Langston on Pete O'Brien's grounder. O'Brien tries for second base‚ not realizing that catcher Chris Paul backs up the play, and he is out.

April 20, 1990: Pete Rose pleads guilty to two charges of filing false income tax returns not showing income he receives from selling autographs, memorabilia, and from horse racing winnings also that date Brian Holman completed a perfect game after retiring 26 Oakland Oaks batters in an eventual 6–0 Seattle Mariners win.

May 13, 1990: In the Philippines, gunmen kill two United States Air Force airmen near Clark Air Base on the eve of talks between the Philippines and the United States over the future of American military bases in the Philippines.

May 27, 1990: After Winning the 1990 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Dale Earnhardt won the Coca-Cola 600 defeating Rusty Wallace to make a Big Win for Richard Childress Racing.

June 2, 1990: At the Kingdome, Randy Johnson of the Seattle Mariners no-hits the Detroit Tigers 2-0. The no-hitter is the first in both Mariner and Kingdome history.

June 10, 1990: Angel Cabales got more success following the first "Escrima" match in Manila, Philippines, that we can see an event taking place in Los Angeles at The Great Western Forum.

June 16, 1990: Monopoly made it's debut on ABC which is based on the Board Game which is now a Game Show hosted by Mike Reilly and announced by Charlie O'Donnell, They Started Out as a 12 Week Run on Saturday Nights to pair along side Super Jeopardy hosted by Alex Trebek and features a Tournament consisting of The Top Jeopardy Champions of All-Time and lasted until September 1, 1990.

June 27, 1990: Days of Thunder starring Tom Cruise is released in which Cole Trickle (Tom Cruise) is a young racer with years of experience in open-wheel racing. He is recruited by car dealership tycoon Tim Daland (Randy Quaid) to race for his team in the NASCAR Winston Cup Series.

July 1, 1990: While no longer recognized as such, the New York Yankees' Andy Hawkins pitches a no hitter at old Comiskey Park. However, walks and errors lead to four unearned runs as the Chicago White Sox win 4-0. Hawkins pitches for the visiting team, and pitches only 8 innings since there is no bottom of the 9th.

July 3, 1990: Second Cold War Begins; Political tensions mount as Germany and Japan emerge as economic and political superpowers, threatening the power bloc presented by the United States....

July 10, 1990: Six American League pitchers combine for a two-hitter and a 2–0 victory over the National League in a rain-delayed All-Star Game at Wrigley Field. Dallas Rangers second baseman Julio Franco drives in both runs in the 7th inning and is named MVP.

July 17, 1990: The Minnesota Twins turn two triple plays in a single game against the Iowa Oaks, yet still lose the game 1–0 on an unearned run.

July 18, 1990: The 1990 Miss Teen USA Pageant took place at Biloxi, MS in which the pageant aired on CBS as the Opening Started as 51 Teen Girls sang "We Are Tomorrow" as the Opening Number Song whuch will later make it to the game's soundtrack of Mouse Davis Football 2002, along wit Madonna's Rendition of Vogue as sung by the Non-Finalists to Open the Swimsuit Competition and then All 51 Teen Girls (including the Non-Finalists) as well as the Reigning Miss Teen USA Brandi Sherwood sang 9.95 (orig. by Spunkadelic) in which also later made it to the Soundtrack of Mouse Davis Football 2002 but in the end Bridgette Wilson representing Oregon won the title of Miss Teen USA as the 51 Teen Girls along with the Gulf Coast Teen Orchestra sang "Oh What A Night Is" which will later hit #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Charts in October of that year.

July 19, 1990: Pete Rose is sentenced to five months in the medium security Prison Camp at the United States Penitentiary in Marion, Illinois and fined $50,000. Rose pleads guilty to two charges of filing false income tax returns not showing income he receives from selling autographs, memorabilia, and from horse racing winnings on April 20.

July 31, 1990: Nolan Ryan of the Texas Rangers earns his 300th career win, against the Waco Navigators in the Texas Baseball League.

August 15, 1990: At Union City Stadium, Terry Mulholland of the Union City Colts no-hits the San Francisco Seals 6-0.

August 25, 1990: In the fourth inning of a 14-4 victory over the Oakland Athletics at Tiger Stadium, Cecil Fielder of the Detroit Tigers, batting against Dave Stewart, hits a home run that clears the left-field roof. The home run is the third overall, and the first by a Tiger, to clear the left-field roof. Harmon Killebrew hits a home run over the roof in 1962 and Frank Howard in 1968.

September 1, 1990: Reports of UFO sightings increase throughout Sydney, Australia, creating a massive rise in cult activity also happening that date "All I'm Missing You" by Glenn Medeiros made it's Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Debut at #35

September 2, 1990: Dale Earnhardt battled a Vibrating Tire to Outrun Ernie Irvan (in the #4 Kodak Chevrolet) to win the 1990 Heinz Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway and the Winston Million.

September 10, 1990: The California Music Channel debuted a New Game Show called Hollywood Teasers hosted by Entertainment Tonight's Robb Weller however it's CMC's First Game Show ever and is a First Under a Merrill Heatter Production.

September 12, 1990: A judge in Australia orders the arrest of media tycoon Christopher Skase, former owner of the Seven Network, after he fails to give evidence in a liquidator's examination of failed shipbuilding company Lloyds Ships Holdings, an associate of Skase's Qintex Australia Ltd.

October 4, 1990: In the Philippines, rebel forces seize two military posts on the island of Mindanao, before surrendering on October 6.

October 26, 1990: Despite warnings by Ravi Batra, economic and political tensions between the United States, Germany, and Japan result in an economic depression....

November 18, 1990: Tim Richmond won his Second NASCAR Winston Cup Title after Beating Dale Earnhardt from winning the 1990 Union City 500 at Union City Speedway

December 20, 1990: ESPN aired a Special Episode of Cheer For The Holidays featuring Cheerleading and Vocal Drill Teams and among them includes the Vocal Drill Teams from the University of Illinois, Memphis State University and Mater Dei High School

January 7, 1991: Pete Rose is released from Marion Federal Prison after serving a five-month sentence for tax evasion.

January 19, 1991: Riots erupt during Drill Team Regional Finals in Dubuque, Iowa, 42 people are killed in the process, sparking calls for strict regulation of professional sports and entertainment events.....

February 17, 1991: Dale Earnhardt won his First Daytona 500 in 1991 driving the #3 GM Goodwrench Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing

February 17, 1991: The Southeast Polk Ram Ladies with Lead Singer and Captain Jamie Solinger swept the Iowa Drill Team Championship in which she sings Buffalo Stance (orig. by Neneh Cherry) in a Jazz Routine along with a Kick Routine in which she sang (insert song name here)

February 18, 1991: ESPN debuts a new Music Video Show called Ride Awake focusing on In-Car Cameras of Top NASCAR Drivers set to past Vocal Drill Team Performances, In It's First Episode the first song is "Only In My Dreams" performed by the Skylinettes of Skyline High School in Oakland, CA under Lead Singer Melaney Breault from the 1989 Golden State Drill Team Championships with the In-Car Camera of Tim Richmond driving the #25 Folger's Chevrolet.

March 1, 1991: Kurdish Revolution; PKK guerillas launch an armed insurrection against the Iraqi government in Abu Al-Khaseeb and Az Zubayr,...

March 10, 1991: Penn State University officials spark national controversy after stating that they will not allow LGBT members onto the Drill Team Squad in University Park, Pennsylvania....

April 26, 1991: 70 tornadoes break out in the central United States, killing 17. The most notable tornado of the day strikes Andover, Kansas.

May 1, 1991: Nolan Ryan of the Texas Rangers records his seventh no-hitter, striking out Roberto Alomar for the final out in a 3-0 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays.

May 12, 1991: Nora Abille was a Lead Singer for the Encinal Jets Flight Crew when she sang "Baby I'm a Star" as the Flight Crew of Encinal High won the Kick Category in the 1991 Golden State Vocal Drill Team Championships the Jets will not win another Golden State Vocal Drill Team Championship until 2007 when Jade Aganus took over singing that song.

June 7, 1991: About 200,000 people attend a parade of 8,800 returning Persian Gulf War troops in Washington, D.C.

July 6, 1991: At Royals Stadium, Danny Tartabull of the Kansas City Royals hits three home runs in a 9-7 loss to the (insert team name here). The three-home run game is only the fifth in the stadium's history, and the first by a Royal.

July 7, 1991: Outside a restaurant in Arlington, Texas, American League umpire Steve Palermo is shot and paralyzed from the waist down after aiding a woman who was being mugged. The assailant is later sentenced to 75 years in prison.

July 13, 1991: The Baltimore Orioles throw the second four-man no-hitter in baseball history, as Bob Milacki, Mike Flanagan, Mark Williamson, and Gregg Olson combine for a 2–0 win against the Oakland Oaks. On September 28, 1975, four Oakland Athletics pitchers (Vida Blue, Glenn Abbott, Paul Lindblad, and Rollie Fingers) throw a combined no-hitter against the California Angels.

July 26, 1991: Montreal Expos pitcher Mark Gardner throws a no-hitter through nine innings, but does not complete it when his team fails to score against Los Angeles Dodgers starter Orel Hershiser and reliever Kip Gross. Gardner loses the no-hitter and the game in the tenth inning when the Dodgers get three hits and score the only run of the game. The Expos only get two hits.

July 28, 1991: Picking up where Mark Gardner leaves off, Montreal Expos hurler Dennis Martínez throws a perfect game against the Los Angeles Dodgers. The Expos only get four hits, but they do score two runs and give Martínez the thirteenth perfect game in major league history. Ron Hassey, Martínez's catcher, becomes the first player to catch two perfect games, having also caught Len Barker's perfect game ten years earlier.

August 14, 1991: California Angels DH Dave Winfield hits his 400th career home run against the San Diego Gauchos. Winfield is the 23rd player in major league history to accomplish the feat.

August 19, 1991: The 1991 Miss Teen USA Pageant is televised from Biloxi, MS on CBS at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Coliseum as 51 Teen Women sang the Opening Number song "Summer Fun" but later on in the Halftime Production Number all 51 Teen Girls along with Miss Teen USA 1990 Bridgette Wilson sang a rendition of Deborah Gibson's One Step Ahead, but later on Janel Bishop representing New Hampshire won the Crown

August 26, 1991: The sixth no-hitter of 1991 is thrown by two-time Cy Young Award winner Bret Saberhagen. The Kansas City Royals pitcher no-hits the (insert team name here), 7–0, for his first career no-hitter.

September 14, 1991: Cecil Fielder of the Detroit Tigers hits what is the only home run to ever exit Milwaukee County Stadium during either the Braves' Milwaukee history (1953-1965) or Brewers' park history (1969-2000). The blast comes off Brewer pitcher Dan Plesac (who joins the MLB Network team) in the fourth inning of a 6–4 Tiger victory.

September 20, 1991: Tipper Gore and Susan Baker along with the Parents Music Recourse Group (PMRG), call for a strict regulation of Drill Team Music, during Congressional hearings in Washington D.C.,...

September 23, 1991: Monopoly returned to ABC with Mike Reilly Staying in as host and his new co-host Rich Uncle Pennybags voiced by Duncan Brannan (who would later Voice Chuck E. Cheese) and announced by Charlie O'Donnell, However Wheel of Fortune returned to ABC with Pat Sajak returning as Host but they Kept Vanna White on Letter Turner and Charlie O'Donnell on Announcer with the Return of Shopping.

October 19, 1991: Miss Teen USA 1985 Kelly Hu pinched hitted to Host the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Countdown as "One Step Ahead" completed it's One Step Ahead by Hitting #1 In the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Charts sung by the Girls of Miss Teen USA 1991 featuring Bridgette Wilson.

October 27, 1991: Pitcher Todd Van Poppel leads the Oakland Oaks to the World Series, sparking national attention in Oakland, California as they defeat the Atlanta Braves 1-0 in 10 innings as Dan Gladden scored the Game Winning Run in Game 7 with Van Poppel taking the win while Alejandro Pena takes the loss.

November 17, 1991: With Mark Martin winning the 1991 Union City 500 at Union City Speedway, Tim Richmond won his 3rd NASCAR Winston Cup Series Title after finishing 5th.

December 8, 1991: ESPN aired another UDA Compliation Special called Thrills & Spills '91 featuring Auto Race Moments seen on ESPN set to Music from Top High School and College Vocal Drill Teams hosted by Ride Awake's Jeff Webb later installments included Bob Jenkins co-hosting with Jeff Webb beginning in 1993 to 1994 before Bob Jenkins went solo in 1995 until 1997, Beginning in 1998 Thrills & Spills is done without a Host.

January 26, 1992: Champions League Play Closed Out as the Havana Dolphins and the Dallas Cowboys took part in the Grand Final of Football the Super Bowl XXVI which will start for the next 3 years, Round 1 took place in Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome in Minneapolis, MN, the first time the Super Bowl was held in that city as Dallas Cowboys QB Troy Aikman fired 4 TD Passes to beat Dan Marino and his Havana Dolphins 36-28.

February 20, 1992: The Simpsons episode, Homer at the Bat airs featuring guest appearances by Roger Clemens (San Antonio Missions), Wade Boggs (Boston Red Sox), Ken Griffey, Jr. (Seattle Mariners), Steve Sax (Sacramento Rivercats), Ozzie Smith (Wichita Braves), José Canseco (Oakland Oaks), Don Mattingly (New York Yankees), Darryl Strawberry (Los Angeles Dodgers) and Mike Scioscia (California Angels).

July 3, 1992: My Little Pony Tales made it's debut on Syndication and is distributed by Claster Television which lasted until December 25, 1992.

July 6-8, 1992: The San Diego Gauchos and Los Angeles Dodgers play a series of three doubleheaders at Dodger Stadium. The Dodgers sweep the first doubleheader, the San Diego Gauchos sweep the second, and the two teams split the third. The doubleheaders are part of a series that had been postponed because of the Los Angeles Riots.

July 7, 1992: Andy Van Slyke of the Pittsburgh Pirates becomes the first outfielder in nearly 18 years to record an unassisted double play, in the Pirates' 5–3 win over the Houston Astros in a Cross-League Game. Van Slyke races in from center field to catch a fly ball, then continues in to double up Ken Caminiti, who was running from second base on the play.

August 7, 1992: California Music Channel debuts Friday Night Football with the theme song titled "Friday Night's A Great Time For Football" from the 1991 movie The Last Boy Scout sung by Bill Medley, the first game being played on Friday Night on CMC as the San Diego Chargers defeated the Oakland Raiders 38-30 at Jack Murphy Stadium.

August 9, 1992: Making His Pacific Coast Football League Debut QB Mark Barsotti of the Fresno Raisin Fighters grabbed 5 Touchdowns (including 2 Passing Touchdowns to (insert player name here) in a 47-17 win over (insert team name here)

August 25, 1992: The 1992 Miss Teen USA Pageant took place in Biloxi, MS with 50 Teenage Woman singing the Opening Number titled "Follow Your Dreams" arranged by Tom Bahler, in addition the girls sang in a halftime production number with a mash up of Jam (orig. by Michael Jackson) and Vibeology (orig. by Paula Abdul) with additional vocals by Miss Teen USA 1991 Janel Bishop, but in the end Jamie Solinger representing Iowa won the title of Miss Teen USA.

September 7, 1992: The Group APEX Kai was Formed by Anthony "AC" Lorenzo when he invited Andrew "Dru" Gapuz, Geoffrey "Geof" Lintao, Quincy "Q" Victoria and Leo Chan (the group's sole Chinese American member) to perform at a San Francisco benefit concert. Following a group split, AC, Dru and Leo began working as a trio and in 1995, added Errol Viray and AC's cousin Andrey "Drey" Silva also happening that day After receiving an 18-9 no-confidence vote from the owners, Commissioner Fay Vincent is forced to resign. Vincent is soon replaced by Milwaukee Brewers president Bud Selig on what is meant to be an interim basis.

September 21, 1992: PM Magazine finally expanded to Hawaii as KHON (Ch. 2 - NBC) created it's own version of PM Magazine hosted by Kala'i Miller.

October 24, 1992: The Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series in Game 6 by Defeating the Atlanta Crackers 4-3, Becoming the First Canadian Team to Win The World Series.

October 24, 1992: The Toronto Blue Jays clinch their first World Series championship with a 4–3 win over the Atlanta Crackers in Game 6. Dave Winfield's 2–out, 2–run double in the top of the 11th gives Toronto a 4–2 lead. The Crackers score one run in the bottom half of the inning and have the tying run on the 3rd when the final out is made. Jimmy Key wins the game in relief, and Candy Maldonado homers for Toronto. Blue Jays catcher Pat Borders, with a .450 batting average, is named the Series MVP. The Toronto Blue Jays finish the season without being swept in any series. It is the first team from outside the United States to win the World Series.

November 3, 1992: Charlie "Good Time" Wilson (D-TX) is elected President, and Douglas Wilder (D-VA) as Vice-President of the United States, amidst accusations of sexual harrassment and adultery. Wilder is the first African-American to hold the office. In a "pyrrhic victory" for Republicans, former KKK member David Duke (R-LA) is elected Governor of Louisiana, sparking massive boycotts of the state...

January 3, 1993: In a AFC Wild Card Playoff Game, Buffalo Bills quarterback Jim Kelly, running back Thurman Thomas, and linebacker Cornelius Bennett out injured, Frank Reich led the Bills back from a 32-point deficit, to defeat the Oilers 41-38 in overtime in a wild card playoff game, the greatest comeback ever in pro football history. Incidentally, Frank Reich had quarterbacked the University of Maryland team to what was then the greatest comeback in college football history, during a 1984 game versus the University of Miami.

January 17, 1993: Louisiana Governor David Duke (R-LA) sparks controversy , after leading a meeting of the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP) stating that the Atlanta Crackers are a "racist attack" against white people....

January 18, 1993: Hasbro just teamed up with NBC to get 2 Game Shows, The First One is a Revival of Scrabble hosted by Chuck Woolery and announced by Charlie Tuna and the Other One is Scattergories hosted by Dick Clark and announced by Charlie Tuna

January 26, 1993: Drill Team members Lisa Janusch and Diane Weston lead their squad in a series of bank robberies in Southern California starting in Yorba Linda, California, sparking national attention...

January 31, 1993: After Both Teams had went 7-0 in Champions League Play the Dolphins and Cowboys Met Again in Super Bowl XXVII at the Rose Bowl as Troy Aikman fired 4 TD Passes to Outwit Dan Marino's Havana Dolphins 52-17 to Defend their Super Bowl Title back to Dallas.

February 14, 1993: Shannen McKean released her first album called "Days In The Bay" with her First Song which is the title song by McKean which hitted as a Single but made the Top 40 for 2 Months until April 10th.

February 19, 1993: The 1993 Miss USA Pageant took place in Wichita, KS for the 4th and Last Consecutive Year when the pageant is televised on CBS as 51 Young Women sang "Dawning of a New Day" as the Opening Number later on they sang Brooks and Dunn's "Boot Scootin' Boogie" in the Halftime Production Number but in the end Kenya Moore representing Michigan won the Crown

March 9, 1993: Rodney King testifies at the federal trial of four Los Angeles, California, police officers accused of violating his civil rights when they beat him during an arrest

April 1, 1993: NASCAR Fans had played an April Fools Joke that 1992 Winston Cup Champion Alan Kulwicki died in a Plane Crash on that date after returning from an appearance at the Knoxville Hooters in a Hooters corporate plane on a short flight across Tennessee before the Sunday spring race at Bristol, Because They Played a Joke, Kulwicki had Survived thanks to this April Fools Joke.

April 4, 1993: Three Days After NASCAR Fans played a Joke on the Death of Alan Kulwicki, Kulwicki won the 1993 Food City 500 and made his 1st Polish Victory Lap of the Season as Davey Allison Finished 5th.

May 2, 1993: Before Working as a Singer for the Harold Wheeler Orchestra on Dancing with The Stars, Lead Vocalist Beverley Staunton in which she sang with her Vocal Drill Team from Hamilton High School In the Jazz Category in which Beverley sang "Stuff Like That There", The Pinole Valley Spartan Divas under Lead Vocalist and future Dance-Pop Singer Jocelyn Enriquez captured the 1993 Golden State Vocal Drill Team Championship Title in the High Kick Division in which she sang Lil Suzy's "Take Me In Your Arms".

June 12, 1993: McKean tried it Again with a Duet featuring Ex-Encinal Jet Flight Crew Vocal Drill Team Member Nora Abille with a New Single from Her Album "Days in the Bay" with a remake of her 1988 Encinal Jets Flight Crew performance called Island Fever which has the music taken from "Green Light" by Paul Keogh of Bruton Music.

June 20, 1993: John Paxson's 3-point shot in game six of the NBA Finals helps the Chicago Bulls secure a 99–98 win over the Phoenix Suns, and their third consecutive championship.

July 7, 1993: Rookie of the Year starring Thomas Ian Nicholas, Gary Busey, Neil Flynn and Daniel Stern make it's movie debut.

July 12, 1993: After Flying a Brand New Helicopter to Talladega Superspeedway to watch family friend Neil Bonnett and his son, David test a car for David's Busch Series debut. He picked up another family friend, legendary racer Red Farmer, en route to the track. Allison was attempting to land the helicopter inside a fenced-in area of the track infield safely, That was Success after that He Flown to Pocono on July 18th to race with the Winston Cup Cars.

July 13, 1993: Feminist organiztions condemn Drill Team music, citing the "Heidi Hoe" video by Common Sense in Los Angeles, California...

June 14, 1993: NBC decided to Expand It's Daytime Game Show Lineup by Adding Caesar's Challenge hosted by former Minnesota Viking WR Ahmad Rashad and announced by Steve Day, However they also moved Monopoly from ABC with David Ruprecht taking over as Host and production moved to NBC Studio 3 in Burbank, CA.

July 18, 1993: Davey Allison got his 2nd Straight Top-5 in which he finished 3rd in the Miller Genuine Draft 500 at Pocono Raceway, Dale Earnhardt won the Race.

July 20, 1993: At Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium, a fire breaks out in the skybox/press box area, delaying the start of the scheduled game between the Crackers and the St. Louis Cardinals. Ironically, the Crackers' trade for Fred McGriff is completed a few days earlier and McGriff arrives at the stadium that night. After an hour delay, the game is played and McGriff pinch-hits a home run late, helping the Braves rally from a 5-0 deficit to win 7-5. The Braves trail the San Francisco Giants in the National League West Division by 9½ games at that point, and this game is seen as the game that sparks their run to the division title.

July 25, 1993: Davey Allison won the Diehard 500 at His Home Track (Talladega Superspeedway) driving the #28 Texaco/Havoline Ford as The race was marked by two major accidents: Stanley Smith suffered near-fatal head injuries in a Lap 69 accident while Jimmy Horton flew over the wall and landed on an access road outside the track in the same crash. Later in the race, on Lap 132, Neil Bonnett flew into the catch fence similar to the Bobby Allison crash in 1987. That resulted in the introduction of roof flaps in 1994.

July 27, 1993: Windows NT 3.1, the first version of Microsoft's line of Windows NT operating systems, is released to manufacturing also that day The 1994 Miss Texas USA Pageant is Televised Statewide on Syndication in Texas along with the California Music Channel In It's 2nd Year of airing the Miss Texas USA Pageant they previously aired here in July of 1992 as Christine Friedel representing El Paso won in which 118 Contestants sang the Opening Number which is "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" originally by Bette Midler.

August 4, 1993: Tony Gwynn of the San Diego Padres collects six hits against the San Francisco Seals. This is the fourth game this season in which Gwynn collects at least five hits, tying the Major League record held by Ty Cobb and Stan Musial, However that game is aired on the California Music Channel including KTSF (Ch. 26 in San Francisco) and Channel 4 (in San Diego).

August 10, 1993: The 1993 Miss Teen USA Pageant took place in Biloxi, MS with 51 teenage woman singing the Opening Number titled "Living in the 90's" later on in the Halftime Production Number after the Interviews the girls sang "Keep It Comin' (Dance Till You Can't Dance No More)" (orig. by C+C Music Factory) with additional singing by Jamie Solinger (Miss Teen USA 1992) but in the end Charlotte Lopez representing Vermont won the title of Miss Teen USA.

September 1, 1993: A Group of People who finished making a Petition in which Classic Concentration needs new episodes on NBC, however NBC approved the Petition along with Mark Goodson in which they will start airing new episodes beginning in January 3, 1994 also happened that day Mouse Davis Football '94 is Released from EA Sports with the UNAPFC License for the SEGA & SNES with all the teams and players along with more classic teams and players with Dallas Cowboys QB Troy Aikman is on the Cover along with Havana Dolphins DT (insert player name here) sacking Aikman and features more Imporved Graphic and Sounds.

September 4, 1993: The Philadelphia Phillies lose to the Cincinnati Reds by a score of 6-5. In doing so, they set a new National League record by not being shut out in 151 consecutive games. The major league mark of 308 is held by the Yankees.

September 7, 1993: Mark Whiten of the Pensacola Pilots homers four times and collects twelve RBI, tying the Dixie League record, in a 15-2 win over the Montgomery Biscuits at Paterson Field in Montgomery, AL. He is the twelfth player in Major League history to hit four home runs in one game.

September 8, 1993: Darryl Kile of the (insert team name) throws a no-hitter against the (insert team name) in a Pacific Baseball League Game.

September 11, 1993: "Keep It Comin' (Dance Till You Can't Dance No More)" sung by the girls of the 1993 Miss Teen USA Pageant ft. Jamie Solinger hitted #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Charts that song continues on for 2 more weeks at #1

September 16, 1993: CMC (California Music Channel) aired Reruns of Sports Challenge hosted by Dick Enberg on Thursday & Fridays until 1995 when ESPN Classic got the Rights to air Reruns of Sports Challenge.

September 19, 1993: Tom Glavine wins his 20th game of the season for the Atlanta Crackers, and becomes the first National League pitcher since Ferguson Jenkins in 1973 to win 20 games in three consecutive seasons.

September 20, 1993: Island Fever strikes again thanks to the listening of Shannean and Nora's Island Fever which still hitting #1 in the Charts of Vocal Drill Radio, The Alameda Islanders defeat the New York Mets 6-2 at Island City Field in Alameda, giving the Mets their first 100 loss season since 1967.

October 1, 1993: In According to a Strat-O-Matic Weekly Newsletter a reader from Union City, CA said that "I usually play Strat-O-Matic Baseball when CMC is on and they play "Keep it Comin" by these 51 girls who competed in a Teen Pageant usually on Hip-Hop Fridays that also happened when it heard on KHQT 97.7 in San Jose and KDIA 1310 AM in San Francisco so some girl had a nice singing voice and by the way Go 'Niners!"

October 17, 1993: When CMC covered a Cross-League Football Game between the Chicago Bears (of the NFL) and the Alameda Invaders (of the PCFL) at Soldier Field, Future 49er Head Coach Jim Harbaugh grabbed 3 TD Passes including 2 to Curtis Conway in a 28-20 win over the Invaders.

October 23, 1993: In a dramatic finish, Joe Carter of the Toronto Blue Jays homers off reliever Mitch Williams with two runners on base in the bottom of the 9th inning to give Toronto an 8-6 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies and the 1993 World Series championship. Lenny Dykstra hits his fourth homer of the Series for the Phillies. Paul Molitor is named the World Series MVP.

November 7, 1993: In According to a Strat-O-Matic Weekly Newsletter, Eleno Jianoran who likes Playing Strat-O-Matic Baseball saw a Music Video by McKean & Abille called "Island Fever" which appears on the California Music Channel when it aired on KTSF in San Francisco on Channel 26, My Dad played it when the National Academic Championships is on Right before CMC (usually Chuy Gomez) or something else before CMC.

January 3, 1994: After Reruns of Classic Concentration airing on that Network, Classic Concentration airs new episodes for the first time in 2 years with Alex Trebek returning in as host with Gene Wood as announcer.

January 30, 1994: And the Dallas Cowboys and Havana Dolphins finished their Champions League Play by Going Out on Top as they entered Super Bowl XXVIII as RB Emmitt Smith got 30 attempts for 132 yards and 2 Touchdowns as the Cowboys won their 3rd Straight Super Bowl Title as they defeat the Havana Dolphins 30-13, Becoming The Team of the 90's

April 27, 1994: At a Pacific League Game at (insert stadium here), Scott Erickson of the (insert team name here) no-hits the (insert team name here) 6-0.

June 13, 1994: Ryne Sandberg announces his retirement from the Chicago Cubs.

June 18, 1994: LGBT Drill Team Organizations protest against federal travel restrictions banning HIV positive persons from entering the country without a special permit in New York City, New York....

July 5, 1994: Jocelyn Enriquez released her first Album called "Lovely" in which Her First Hit "I've Been Thinking About You" hitted The Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Charts in a few months from Now.

July 8, 1994: In a game against the Seattle Mariners, shortstop John Valentin of the Portland Sea Dogs (Portland, ME) records the tenth unassisted triple play in Major League history. It is the first in the American League since 1968; which is also the last time it is accomplished by a shortstop. Portland Sea Dogs wins, 4-3. It is the debut game for Alex Rodriguez in the Major Leagues.

July 14, 1994: Shortstop Ozzie Smith of the Wichita Braves records his 8,017th assist, breaking Luis Aparicio's record for shortstops.

July 19, 1994: Drill Team Leader Sophie Olson is implicated in a series of murders in Cranston, Missouri, police investigations state that Olson manipulated members of the local football team to murder on her behalf....

August 16, 1994: The 1994 Miss Teen USA Pageant took place in Biloxi, MS as 51 Young Woman sang "I Want to Be The Best" but in the End California's Shauna Gambill won the Crown.

September 12, 1994: TNN debuts Ride Awake Country a spinoff of Ride Awake focusing solely on Country Music

September 12, 1994: The Nighttime Version of The Price is Right made it's Return to Syndication Hosted by Doug Davidson and announced by Burton Richardson.

November 11, 1994: Interview with the Vampire starring Johnny Depp, makes its hit film debut....

December 31, 1994: Hong Kong Riots; Pro-democracy riots erupt in the Kowloon Region of Hong Kong, calling for political reforms...

Janaury 27, 1995: The 1994 Nighttime Version of The Price is Right has been cancelled despite of low ratings.

January 29, 1995: Super Bowl XXIX Occured in Miami, FL as Steve Young led the San Francisco 49ers by throwing a Record 6 Touchdown Passes as they defeat the Los Angeles Express 49-26 to capture their 5th Super Bowl Title.

April 9, 1995: Before Joining the US Group of the Australian Kids Band Hi-5, Kimee Balmiero led her vocal drill team from James B. Castle High School in Honolulu, HI to a United Spirit Association Title, However in which Kimee is on Lead Vocals singing "Runaway Love" by Johnny O in the Jazz Competition however "Runaway Love" by Kimee Balmiero will later appear in the Soundtracks of Triple Play '97, Andretti Racing along with Various NASCAR Video Games among others and will later hit airplay on Vocal Drill Radio across the Country.

May 7, 1995: Dale Earnhardt won his 1st Road Course Victory in Winston Cup Competition. Coming to the white flag, Mark Martin hit oil and Earnhardt drove by him, took the lead and held off Martin for the victory (Martin had dominated the race).

May 14, 1995: Team New Zealand wins the America's Cup in San Diego, beating Stars and Stripes 5-0.

July 3, 1995: The members of TLC file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, declaring debts of over $3.5 million.

July 18, 1995: Days of Thunder 2 starring Tom Cruise is released in which Cole Trickle (Tom Cruise) battles Russ Wheeler Cary (Elwes) for a Chance at the 1995 Winston Cup Championship.

July 18, 1995: Albert Belle of the Cleveland Indians becomes the second player to hit a walk-off grand slam against California Angels closer Lee Smith this season. Mark McGwire of the Oakland Oaks does that on June 30. The only other pitchers in major-league history to surrender two game-ending grand slams in one season are Satchel Paige (1952) and Lindy McDaniel (1963). New York Mets closer Francisco Rodríguez joins this group during the 2009 season.

June 27, 1995: The 1996 Miss Texas USA Pageant took place at South Padre Island, Texas as Miss Harris County Kara Williams won the title as for the Opening Number as 137 sang "Turn The Beat Around (orig. by Gloria Estefan) which will later become the Intro Song for The Fresno Falcons for the 1995-1996 Pacific Hockey League Season to celebrate the Franchise's 50th Anniversary of playing Hockey.

August 5, 1995: California Music Channel dropped the Modern Rock Block of Programming in order to enhance it's Top 40 Playlist to be a rhythm-crossover slant which will echo local radio stations KMEL (106.1 FM), KSOL (107.7 FM), KHQT (97.7 FM & 1310 AM).

August 29, 1995: Against the (insert team name here) at a Eastern League game at Three Rivers Stadium, Paul Wagner of the Pittsburgh Pirates has a no-hitter broken up by an (insert player name here) single with two out in the ninth. The hit is the only one Wagner allows in defeating the (insert team name here) 4-0. The no-hitter would have been the first by a Pirate since John Candelaria in 1976.

September 13, 1995: Second baseman Lou Whitaker and shortstop Alan Trammell of the Detroit Tigers play in their 1,915th game together, setting an American League record.

November 18, 1995: Atlanta Falcons QB Christian Romo grabbed 3 Touchdown Passes in a 4th Quarter Rally as they beat the Birmingham Vulcans 38-27.

December 17, 1995: Vladimir Zhirinovsky seizes control of the Duma, after winning parliamentary elections nationwide, fueling tensions between the United States and Russia,...

December 22, 1995: Anheuser-Busch agrees to sell the St. Louis Cardinals for $150 million to an investment group that agrees to keep the team in St. Louis without being Relocated.

February 5, 1996: Strat-O-Matic Junkie Craig Thompson who likes watching the California Music Channel on KTSF while Playing Strat-O-Matic Baseball using the Same Teams in which they aired on Monday's Texaco Star National Academic Championships airing on KTSF right before CMC is hired by EA Sports in which he Created the EA Sports Trax to feature music from Triple Play '97 to be used for In-Game Soundtrack as well as Menu Music.

February 6, 1996: NFL players Emmitt Smith and Steve Young launches a international campaign to bring American football to the Summer Olympics, during a press conference in Los Angeles, California....

April 15, 1996: Terry Labonte tied NASCAR's all-time consecutive starts record at North Wilkesboro Speedway. Driving an "iron grey" painted Kellogg's Monte Carlo, Labonte drove in his 513th straight race, tying the record set by Richard Petty. The streak was a culmination of seventeen years of racing, continued until 2000, and his record would stand until 2002. Two days after the race, Labonte was invited to Camden Yards to throw out the first pitch of an Orioles game, and meet baseball's ironman, Cal Ripken. Not only did Labonte take over the record, he won the race, and went on to win the 1996 Winston Cup Championship.

May 26, 1996: The 80th Running of the Indianapolis 500 took place as Buddy Lazier got his first career victory in Indy Car Competition.

June 1, 1996: Fighting erupts between Israel and Palestinian guerillas affiliated with Hezbollah and the PLO....

July 19-August 4, 1996: The 1996 Summer Olympics are held in Atlanta, Georgia, United States

July 28, 1996: Darryl Strawberry hits his 300th career home run, which helps the Fresno Grizzlies beat the Kansas City Royals 3-2.

July 31, 1996: Triple Play '97 is Released from EA Sports for the Playstation and features a Soundtrack set to Music inspired by Myself when I Played Strat-O-Matic Baseball before I Took The Job including "Island Fever" by Shannean McKean and Nora Stebbins, "Fantasy" by Mariah Carey and "Runaway" by Janet Jackson.

September 6, 1996: Brett Butler returns to the Los Angeles Dodgers line-up four months after having surgery for throat cancer. The 39-year-old center fielder scores the decisive run in a 3-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates.

September 16, 1996: WPVI replaced Al Ham's Version of Move Closer To Your World with an Symphonic Version by the London Philarmonic Orchestra after it debuted on The Rosie O'Donnell Show but WPVI dropped it for 5 Days by Bringing Back the Original Version of that theme.

September 30, 1996: Papyrus teamed up with EA Sports Released Andretti Racing which features of 20 of the NASCAR Stars and their Sponsors (including Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt, Rusty Wallace and Geoff Bodine) along with 30 of the Top Stars In Indy Car Racing (including Jeff Andretti, Mario Andretti, Michael Andretti, Gil de Ferran, Christian Fittipaldi, Robby Gordon, Scott Pruett, Danny Sullivan, Jimmy Vasser, Alex Zanardi, Bryan Herta, Al Unser, Jr. and Bobby Rahal) and the tracks with a bunch of real ones from the NASCAR & IndyCar Circuit including the Atlanta Motor Speedway (Hampton, GA), BC Place Street Circuit (Vancouver, BC), Bristol Motor Speedway (Bristol, TN), Calder Park Thunderdome (Melbourne, Australia), Darlington Raceway (Darlington, SC), Exhibition Place (Toronto, ON), Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Indianapolis, IN), Martinsville Speedway (Martinsville, VA), North Wilkesboro Speedway (North Wilkesboro, NC), Surfer's Paradise (Queensland, Australia), Talladega Superspeedway (Talladega, AL), Watkins Glen International Raceway (Watkins Glen, BC), as well as fictional tracks like Binghampton Speedway (Binghampton, NY), Bridgeport Speedway (Switchback Hills, CO), Cincinnati Street Course (Cincinnati, OH), Glacier Fields (Reno, NV), Grand Rapids Motorsports Complex (Grand Rapids, MI), Kings Beach Road Course (Fort Lauderdale, FL), Longhorn International Raceway (Carlizo Springs, TX), Meibashi Circuit (Meisaka, Japan), Oasis Speedway (Canyonlands, UT), Oceanside International Raceway (Santa Cruz, CA), Phalanx Sports Car Course (Rome, GA), Vallejo Speedway (Vallejo, CA), In-Game Commentary will be Done by Derek Daly (IndyCar Races), Bob Jenkins (NASCAR Races) and James Brown (In-Studio) along with a Soundtrack set to songs like "Killing Me Softly" by Fugees, "Sweet Dreams" by La Bouche, "1979" by Smashing Pumpkins, "Feels So Good" by Lina Santiago.

October 23, 1996: After Donald Trump took over the Miss Universe Organization, He Created Project '97, In which to have all Contestants to Compete in the Miss USA, Miss Teen USA and Miss Universe Pageants as well as State Pageants to Sing throughout the Production along with Composers Tom Bahler (Miss Universe Pageants), Richard Callaci (Miss Texas USA) among others.

October 29, 1996: National Organization for Women (NOW) condemns Drill Team music as degrading to women, citing the "Wildflower" by Ghostface Killah in Washington D.C.,...

February 5, 1997: Project '97 Kicked Off with a Bang for the 1997 Miss USA Pageant taking place in Shreveport, LA with 51 Young Women along with the Reigning Miss USA Ali Landry sang the Opening Number called "I Wanna Be With U" originally by The Fun Factory the night ended as Brook Mahealani Lee representing Hawaii won the Title, Lee will go on to represent the USA and win the Miss Universe Title.

February 13, 1997: The Spice Girls knock Toni Braxton's "Unbreak My Heart" off the top spot in the US singles chart. They are the first female British group to have a US number one with their debut single.

February 24, 1997: The Spice Girls win Best Video for "Say You'll Be There" and Best Single for "Wannabe" at the BRIT Awards. Geri Halliwell's Union Jack dress from the girls' live performance hogs the headlines the next day.

February 27, 1997: NBA player John Duggan is drafted by Golden State Warriors in Oakland, California, proclaimed as the "neighborhood kid made good..."

March 22, 1997: The Spice Girls hitted #1 Vocal Drill Radio Charts with that song titled "Wannabe"

April 15, 1997: Hanson releases MMMBop, one of the most successful debut singles of all time, reaching number one in 27 countries.

April 29, 1997: Chili Davis' 300th home run, leading off the 10th inning, snaps a 5-5 tie and gives the Union City Colts a 6-5 win over the Portland Beaves.

May 11, 1997: The North Hollywood High School Royal Regiment Vocal Drill Team won in a Jazz Routine in which Lead Singer and Captain Veronica Montes sang "Kokomo" (orig. by Beach Boys)

May 26, 1997: In San Antonio, Roger Clemens allows one run and four hits in seven innings and strikes out seven to beat the Texas Rangers 8–1. The Rocket is now 9–0, his best start since beginning 1986 at 14-0.

June 10, 1997: At 3Com Park at Candlestick Point in which a Baseball Game is aired on The California Music Channel, Kevin Brown of the Miami Marlins no-hits the San Francisco Seals 9-0. He retires 23 consecutive batters before a hit-by-pitch to Marvin Benard costs him a perfect game, the only baserunner Brown will allow.

June 14, 1997: The Spice Girls hitted #1 on the Vocal Drill Radio charts with Say You'll Be There.

June 19, 1997: The fast food chain McDonald's wins a partial victory in its libel trial, known as the McLibel case, against two environmental campaigners.

June 22, 1997: The NASCAR Winston Cup Series made it's first race at California Speedway at Fontana, CA as Jeff Gordon won driving the #24 DuPont Refinishes Chevrolet.

June 23, 1997: Sultan of Brunei is accused by Drill Team Leader Stephanie Sherwood of Boise, Idaho of kidnapping for sexual purposes, members of her squad, sparking tensions in the region...

June 29, 1997: In Denver, Colorado, Timothy McVeigh is convicted on 15 counts of murder and conspiracy for his role in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.

June 30, 1997: As Project '97 Took Place in South Padre Island, TX site of the 1998 Miss Texas USA Pageant as 126 Contestants along with Miss Texas USA 1997 Amanda Little sang "Snapshot" orig. by RuPaul, The Pageant ended with Holly Mills representing San Antonio won the title.

July 28, 1997: Judd "The Stud" Crenshaw of the Carolina Pamthers emerges as a popular player based on some regrettable incidents in his personal life, when two Panthers cheerleaders file paternity suits against him. Crenshaw T-Shirts and Jerseys become top sellers. Late night talk show hosts have a field day. Commissioner Paul Tagliabue acts swiftly and implements a no fraternization policy between players and cheerleaders.

August 31, 1997: Jeff Gordon drove the #24 DuPont Chevrolet to win the 1997 Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway to give him the $1,000,000 Bonus for Completing the Winston Million.

October 11, 1997: "2 Find U" by Buffy made it's debut in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 at #33, The Number 1 Song that week was "Fly" by Sugar Ray.

October 16, 1997: The first color photograph appears on the front page of the New York Times.

October 18, 1997: "Is It Real" by Pinay made it's debut in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 at #37, The Number 1 Song that week was "Fly" by Sugar Ray.

October 31, 1997: NASCAR 98 is released from EA Sports for the Sega Saturn featuring 40 of the Top NASCAR Drivers of Today including Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt, Mark Martin, Dale Jarrett, Rusty Wallace and 12 Official NASCAR Tracks including Atlanta Motor Speedway, Bristol Motor Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Darlington Raceway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Sears Point International Raceway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Suzuka Circuit Short Track at Suzuka City, Japan (1) as well as new Fantasy Circuit from Belmont Raceway (San Mateo, CA), Cedar Woods Raceway (Cedar Rapids, IA), Pine Ridge Raceway (Ashland, OR), Ranch Tower Raceway (Oklahoma City, OK), Willow Lane Raceway (Charleston, SC) along with the return of 5 Tracks from Andretti Racing consisting of Binghampton Speedway (Binghampton, NY), Cincinnati Street Course (Cincinnati, OH), Glacier Fields (Reno, NV), Grand Rapids Motorsports Complex (Grand Rapids, MI), Vallejo Speedway (Vallejo, CA) as well as a In-Race Soundtrack set to Contemporary and Vocal Drill Music including "Say You'll Be There" by The Spice Girls, "How Bizarre" by OMC, "I Fell In Love" by Rockell, "I Will Survive" by the Lake Mary Marionettes (Lake Mary, FL) (2), "Rockin' The Paradise" by Seminole Dazzlers (Sanford, FL) (3), "Lovefool" by The Cardigans, "Don't Speak" by No Doubt as well as "Flirtin' With Disaster" by Molly Hatchet as well as Commentary by Bob Jenkins of ESPN Speedworld, The Video Game will later make it's release on November 17th for the Playstation in That Year.

January 18, 1998: After 20 Years of Trying, Dale Earnhardt won his 1st Winston Western 500 driving the GM Goodwrench Chevrolet at Riverside International Raceway in Riverside, CA, Polesitter Bobby Labonte (driving the #18 Interstate Batteries Pontiac) came in 2nd and Alan Kulwicki (driving the #7 Hooters Ford) finished 3rd, In which the race is televised on CBS and simulcasted on the California Music Channel across the State.

January 31, 1998: APEX Kai hitted #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Charts with "Say You'll Stay" after Dethroning "Together Again" by Janet Jackson which continued for the Next Month hitting #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Charts.

February 3, 1998: After Making Her First Top 40 Hit with "Love You Down", INOJ (Ayanna Porter) released her new R&B Album called Ready for the World.

February 28, 1998: "Love You Down" by INOJ hitted #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Charts after APEX Kai's "Say You'll Stay" stayed at #1 for 4 Weeks.

March 10, 1998: The 1998 Miss USA Pageant was held in Shreveport, LA as She Moves sang the Opening Number with 51 Young Girls singing on Background with several rap parts done by Miss Iowa USA 1998 Jamie Solinger (who was Crowned Miss Teen USA 1992) in which they sang "It's Your Love" the girls also sang with She Moves to "Breaking All The Rules" in the Swimsuit Competition and "Forever Young" as the First Walk Song because Shawnae Jebbia was crowned Miss USA of 1998 it was also the First Year when Ken Squier (of CBS Sports) introduced the 51 Delegates by announcing their name including Jamie Solinger's nickname "J-Sol", Squier will remain the position on hosting the Miss Universe Organization Pageants (Miss Teen USA, Miss USA and Miss Universe) until he went to FOX to cover NASCAR Racing beginning in 2001.

March 23, 1998: Curran v. Mount Diablo School District California Supreme Court rules in San Francisco, California that Drill Teams can discriminate against LGBT persons, sparking national attention,....

April 28, 1998: Rockell released her debut album from Robbins Entertainment titled What Are You Lookin' At? which included the hit singles, "I Fell in Love", "In a Dream", "Can't We Try" (feat. Collage) and "When I'm Gone" however two Rockell songs will later made it's way to the Coral Reef High School's Vocal Drill Team the Cudettes from Miami, FL with "Dreamboy/Dreamgirl" in 2011 (by Jenny Paez) and "Can't We Try" (by Brittany Borges) in 2012 and both features Gabriel Estrada singing as well on solo.

May 2, 1998: Drill Team Leader Brian Deer commits suicide in Lincoln, Nebraska, after being taunted and bullied over his LGBT identity,....

May 10, 1998: Jason Kidd of the NBA Dallas Mavericks, marries singer Toni Braxton, sparking national attention from the tabloids...

May 21, 1998: Indonesian Civil War; civil war erupts along sectarian and ethnic lines after the collapse of the Suharto government in Jakarta, Indonesia,...

May 24, 1998: "It's Your Love" by She Moves ft. 51 Girls of Miss USA 1998 along with Brandi Sherwood hitted #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Charts this week however Jamie Solinger was rumored to go solo as a Hip-Hop Singer.

June 13, 1998: "The Boy is Mine" by Brandy & Monica hitted #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Charts this week that song will stay at #1 for 4 More Weeks.

June 15, 1998: Sammy Sosa hits 3 home runs helping Chicago Cubs beat the Milwaukee Brewers 6-5.

July 7, 1998: Iranian government collapses into civil war after insurrections erupt in Tehran, Isfahan, and Tabriz, sparking international attention,..

October 13, 1998: One Vo1ce releases their First Single called "All Day All Night", they will later release their First Album by One Vo1ce called "Just The Beginning" on April 20, 1999

September 11, 1998: NASCAR 99 is released for the Nintendo 64 from EA Sports which features 20 Winston Cup Tracks as well as 10 Fantasy Tracks carried over from the previous game, The Game will later release on September 30th for the Playstation along with 40 of The Top NASCAR Winston Cup Drivers of the 1998 Season along with a Soundtrack including "Gear Jammer" by George Thorogood & The Destroyers, "Show Me Love" by Robyn, "All My Life" by K-Ci & JoJo, "All Day All Nite" by One Vo1ce, "Do You Miss Me?" by Jocelyn Enriquez, "Too Close" by Next, "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" by Backstreet Boys, "Surfing With The Alien" by Joe Satriani, "It's All Bout Me" by Mya ft. Sisqo, "Scuttle Buttin" by Stevie Ray Vaughan, "I Want You Back" by 'N Sync and 40 More Songs were featured in the Game, Bob Jenkins is back to provide by Play-By-Play now with Benny Parsons of ESPN Speedworld.

September 14, 1998: Hollywood Squares enters Season #13 with Tom Bergeron hosting and Shadoe Stevens announcing.

September 16, 1998: Mike Piazza hits his 200th career home run helping the New York Mets beat the Houston Astros 4-3.

September 26, 1998: "Tearin' Up My Heart" by NSync hitted #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Charts.

October 3, 1998: The St. Thomas More High School Sparklers of Lafayette, LA took over #1 with that song (insert song name here) after NSync's "Tearin Up My Heart" fell down to #3 in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40.

November 7, 1998: Great Pretenders hosted by Wild Orchid made it's Debut on FOX Family Channel (In the USA) and on the California Music Channel (in California including KTSF in San Francisco and KSCI in Los Angeles) and is announced by DJ Cornelius "Corn Dogg" Edwards

November 28, 1998: One Vo1ce's "All Day All Nite" hitted #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Charts for this week.

January 31, 1999: FOX Debuted a New TV Show called Family Guy created by Seth MacFarlane and focuses on The Griffins living in Quahog, RI

February 14, 1999: The 1999 Daytona 500 opens the NASCAR Winston Cup Season as #24 Dupont Chevrolet of Jeff Gordon won as he led 17 of the 200 Laps in which he won from the Pole as the race is known for Gordon's Daring three-wide pass between Rusty Wallace and Mike Skinner, Gordon beated 1998 Daytona 500 Winner Dale Earnhardt into the Finish Line to win the Race.

March 28, 1999: FOX Debuted a New TV Show called Futurama created by Matt Groening

March 31, 1999: The Matrix starring Will Smith, Carrie-Ann Moss and Hugo Weaving, makes its hit debut....

May 2, 1999: Jeff Gordon drove the #24 Dupont Chevrolet to Victory Lane for winning the California 500 Presented by NAPA Auto Parts at California Speedway in Fontana, CA.

May 16, 1999: The Beverly Hills High School (insert vocal drill team nickname here) captured the title in the Kick Division of the 1999 Golden State Drill Team Championships under Lead Vocalist Elizabeth Sroka with (insert song name here)

June 1, 1999: The American actress Jennifer Lopez releases her debut album On the 6; the first single "If You Had My Love" reaches number one in U.S., Canada, and Australia.

June 19, 1999: Heather Jenkins (of Pinnell Dance Centre) took the lead in the Final Lap of an ASCA Series Race at Pocono Raceway but her teammate Lauren Ocean won that race in the #83 Pinnell Dance Centre Chevrolet.

August 16, 1999: ABC debuted a new game show called Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Hosted by Regis Philbin, the show was based on the Successful UK version which aired on ITV which debuted a year ago hosted by Chris Tarrant.

August 21, 1999: Thanks to the Success of the TV Show Pokemon, The Theme Song to TV Show Pokemon by Jason Paige entered the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 at #38

September 12, 1999: Stephanie Landwehr hitted #1 in the Pop Charts with "Let Forever Be" in which the music video was directed by Michel Gondry, and utilized ground-breaking video and film effects in its depiction of a young woman's nightmares played by Landwehr.

September 15, 1999: NASCAR 2000 is Released from EA Sports for the Nintendo 64, That Game will also be released for the Playstation on November 30, 1999 featuring a soundtrack consist of Songs by Blues Traveler ("NY Prophesie", "Crash Burn", "Love & Greed", Y&T ("Mean Streak"), TLC ("No Scrubs"), Jennifer Lopez ("If You Had My Love"), Stephanie Landwehr ("Let Forever Be"), Britney Spears ("... Baby One More Time" and "You Drive Me Crazy") along with 34 Other Songs (including 7 Vocal Drill Songs) and Features 42 Of The Top NASCAR Drivers who are Currently Racing in 1999.

September 28, 1999: When popular New England Patriot QB Damien Bell is left in a vegetative state after a blindside hit, the League acts swiftly and makes helmets mandatory. A grandfather clause is implemented for players who have been in the League for more than five years, but only a few die-hard nut jobs refuse to wear helmets.

October 8, 1999: During a HS Football Game, The Manatee HS Sugarcanes performed "You Bet Your Life It's Me" by Lead Singer & Captain Kendra Blaker and originally sung by Erica Gimpel (who played Coco on Fame) that song will later perform as a High Kick Routine and is also Sung by Blaker in the 2000 National Drill Team Championships to Grab 7th Place, But that gained National Attention to Sports Stadiums across the Country including the NHL's San Jose Sharks when they scored a Goal, MLB's San Jose Bees when the Bees won their Home Game, MLB's Sacramento Rivercats when a Rivercats player Hits a Home Run, NFL's Pittsburgh Steelers when they Steelers win their Home Game (despite the Steelers Does NOT have Cheerleaders), and so on which became a Crowd Anthem in Sports Stadiums being played in America.

October 17, 1999: Destination Stardom Make It's Debut on PAX TV with Lisa Canning as Host with a number of Spokesmodels co-hosting alongside Canning on the Debut Episode Monica Hansen, Dawn Marie and Nadine Marin took turns on co-hosting.

November 6, 1999: The Theme from TV Show Pokemon hitted #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Charts

November 13, 1999: DJ Cornelius "Corn Dogg" Edwards aired his final episode on the Announcer side of Great Pretenders he would later end up going to CBS to Sub-Announce on a Game Show next year.

November 27, 1999: "(You Drive Me) Crazy" by Britney Spears took over #1 in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Charts kicking out Jason Paige and the Theme Song to the TV Show Pokemon entering at #3 in the Vocal Drill Radio Top 40 Charts.

November 30, 1999: Anti-capitalist protests occur in New Delhi, India, forcing the imposition of martial law,...