Canada neutal in WW3?

Is this possible and yes I'll accept one or two stray nukes hitting Canada.
(Dublin was hit durning the blitz)

Belongs in the Future History section.
Not really, considering this could easily (and likely does) ask about what would have happened during a Cold-War-gone-Hot scenario.

As for "stray nukes," that's really a misnomer. Nukes were never really "hit some state" accuracy, they were "hit some city" accuracy. Even the V-3 got that much.

That said, Canada would have gotten a nuke just like the US and Europe. Why wouldn't it? It's in NATO, had troops in Germany, and was publicly committed.

This really does belong in the future history forum, unless you intend this to be a question about whether or not Canada could have remained neutral had the Cold War turned hot. The answer to that "what if" is NO. The answer to the question you opened with is, yes, if it is not bound by a treaty that says they'll get involved.

Not really, considering this could easily (and likely does) ask about what would have happened during a Cold-War-gone-Hot scenario.

As for "stray nukes," that's really a misnomer. Nukes were never really "hit some state" accuracy, they were "hit some city" accuracy. Even the V-3 got that much.

That said, Canada would have gotten a nuke just like the US and Europe. Why wouldn't it? It's in NATO, had troops in Germany, and was publicly committed.

I think you mean V-2 (the mass-produced WWII SRBM), not the V-3 (the never-operational WWII supergun).

Other than that, yeah, I tend to agree. Take a look at the Cuban Missile War timeline - this quite plausibly has Canada hit by a few nukes, albeit mainly on airbases and such rather than cities.