Burying the Hatchet: A Nintendo/Sega TL

If it's not too late to suggest a network and timeslot for Sonic X ITTL, why not have it air on Fridays on Toonami as an equivalent to F-Zero? Observe:

5:00: F-Zero: GP Legend(Monday-Thursday)/Sonic X(Friday)
5:30: Samurai Jack(Monday-Thursday)/He-Man and the Masters of the Universe(2002)(Friday)
6:00: Transformers: Armada
6:30: Dragon Ball(Monday-Thursday)/Hot Wheels: World Race(Fri)

Assuming that the rest of Toonami's October 2003 lineup is the same as IOTL, this could boost the block even further IMHO.

Michael Kosaka
Checking Kosaka resume... he doesn't seems that big loss, but again maybe he have an idea could have been unique but was buried thanks to Sonic X-treme tragedy, both Chris were far worse, as Senn was so creative artist and coffin such prolific programmer

If it's not too late to suggest a network and timeslot for Sonic X ITTL, why not have it air on Fridays on Toonami as an equivalent to F-Zero? Observe:

5:00: F-Zero: GP Legend(Monday-Thursday)/Sonic X(Friday)
5:30: Samurai Jack(Monday-Thursday)/He-Man and the Masters of the Universe(2002)(Friday)
6:30: Dragon Ball(Monday-Thursday)/Hot Wheels: World Race(Fri)

Assuming that the rest of Toonami's October 2003 lineup is the same as IOTL, this could boost the block even further IMHO.
i feel like if we put Sonic X on Toonami it would be switched with F-Zero GP. Sonic X would be weekdays and F-Zero GP would be on Friday because Sonic is far more popular it would be showed more frequently.
I think Sonic X should be aired weekdays and fridays at 4:00 PM. That way F-Zero can stay on it's weekday time slot and that weekday 4:00 PM time slot isn't really interrupting anything. That particular time slot is just A Pup Named Scooby Doo (Monday), Ed, Edd, n Eddy (Tuesday), Dexter's Lab (Wednesday), Courage the Cowardly Dog (Thursday), and Powerpuff Girls (Friday) and each one of those shows airs 4 times between 2-4 PM then it's Totally Spies! on 4:30 PM.
So the line up would be
3:30: A Pup Named Scooby-Doo (Monday)/Ed, Edd, n Eddy (Tuesday)/Dexter's Laboratory (Wednesday)/Courage the Cowardly Dog (Thursday)/The Powerpuff Girls (Friday)
4:00: Sonic X (Monday-Friday)
4:30: Totally Spies! (Monday-Friday)
5:00: F-Zero: GP Legend(Monday-Friday)
6:30: Dragon Ball(Monday-Thursday)/Hot Wheels: World Race(Friday)

Well, What more Cartoons can you think of in this alternate timeline?
Well, for starters.
Modifyers.png

Actually all this talk about Cartoons, I kinda want to be a little selfish and make My Life as a Teenage Robot a Cartoon Network show. But there's no reason for that to change and my flimsy excuse is that Nick simply rejected the show like they did Adventure Time IOTL.

Well, for starters.
Modifyers.png

Actually all this talk about Cartoons, I kinda want to be a little selfish and make My Life as a Teenage Robot a Cartoon Network show. But there's no reason for that to change and my flimsy excuse is that Nick simply rejected the show like they did Adventure Time IOTL.
Yeah but I know it's not Pokemon's turn yet but do you have a say in writing an filler episode idea for Pokemon if Contests are out of the way? If so, Can Ash capture a new Pokemon there?

i feel like if we put Sonic X on Toonami it would be switched with F-Zero GP. Sonic X would be weekdays and F-Zero GP would be on Friday because Sonic is far more popular it would be showed more frequently.
I think Sonic X should be aired weekdays and fridays at 4:00 PM. That way F-Zero can stay on it's weekday time slot and that weekday 4:00 PM time slot isn't really interrupting anything. That particular time slot is just A Pup Named Scooby Doo (Monday), Ed, Edd, n Eddy (Tuesday), Dexter's Lab (Wednesday), Courage the Cowardly Dog (Thursday), and Powerpuff Girls (Friday) and each one of those shows airs 4 times between 2-4 PM then it's Totally Spies! on 4:30 PM.
So the line up would be
3:30: A Pup Named Scooby-Doo (Monday)/Ed, Edd, n Eddy (Tuesday)/Dexter's Laboratory (Wednesday)/Courage the Cowardly Dog (Thursday)/The Powerpuff Girls (Friday)

Well, for starters.
View attachment 657087

On the one hand, Toonami gaining an earlier between 4 and 5 P.M. is great. On the other hand, Sonic X was only a few months old in Japan, thus not giving them enough episodes for 5 days a week.
Oh, and F-Zero: GP Legend only began in October 2003 in Japan. Us Americans had to wait until September 4th, 2004 to get it. Sorry for your inconveniences!
Still, we could put in Totally Spies! on the block, as well as some other Miguzi shows.

On a brighter note, seeing The Modifyers as a Cartoon Network original series would be fantastic. Speaking of CN, is there any way we can get Renegade Animation, the studio behind the characters of the Re-Animated/Out of Jimmy's Head franchise, to convince Jim Samples to cut out the middle man, both literally and metaphorically, and just make a cartoon series featuring the animated characters? You don't have to change much of anything for the characters themselves. Just give the show an Animaniacs-style format of multiple scenarios in each given episode, and you're golden.

So the line up would be

Well, for starters.
View attachment 657087

Fair enough. Rob Renzetti, the creator of mlaatr; spent plenty of time on Dexter's Lab before he made the pitch.

On the one hand, Toonami gaining an earlier between 4 and 5 P.M. is great. On the other hand, Sonic X was only a few months old in Japan, thus not giving them enough episodes for 5 days a week.
Oh, and F-Zero: GP Legend only began in October 2003 in Japan. Us Americans had to wait until September 4th, 2004 to get it. Sorry for your inconveniences!
Damn it! I wrote a chapter a whole year too early! Curse you F-Zero and your anime that's so obscure that I can barley find any info on it!
I feel nothing but shame and embarrassment. :noexpression:
Guess Sonic X can have that 5:00 PM Toonami time slot with no conflicts. Sonic X can air on Fridays in the month of September 2003 and take over the weekday time slot in November when there's enough episodes to re-run on weekdays.

Speaking of CN, is there any way we can get Renegade Animation, the studio behind the characters of the Re-Animated/Out of Jimmy's Head franchise, to convince Jim Samples to cut out the middle man, both literally and metaphorically, and just make a cartoon series featuring the animated characters? You don't have to change much of anything for the characters themselves. Just give the show an Animaniacs-style format of multiple scenarios in each given episode, and you're golden.
Eh, Re-Animated in and of itself was terribly received even IOTL. The Animaniacs-style format is a nice idea, but why make a copy of Animaniacs when Cartoon Network could just bring back Animaniacs? Just need Speilberg to sign off on it. (Though after some research I realized that would require getting the broadcast rights back from Nick, but that shouldn't be too difficult given how poorly Nick treated the series.)

. (Though after some research I realized that would require getting the broadcast rights back from Nick, but that shouldn't be too difficult given how poorly Nick treated the series.)
And nick would take the money anyway, more useful for them

Damn it! I wrote a chapter a whole year too early! Curse you F-Zero and your anime that's so obscure that I can barley find any info on it!
I feel nothing but shame and embarrassment. :noexpression:

Blame 4kids, they fucked up the anime so badly, it was never translated to Spanish because them, if I could, I would butterfly away 4kids to begin with

i might have asked this before but this time there's a poll to cast your vote with.

Ryan Drummond or Jason Griffith?
https://www.strawpoll.me/45375845

Also how do you feel about the voices in Sonic X in general compared to the voices in Sonic Adventure 1 & 2? Any specific voices you like or dislike?

Last edited:
i might have asked this before but this time there's a poll to cast your vote with.

Also how do you feel about the voices in Sonic X in general compared to the voices in Sonic Adventure 1 & 2? Any specific voices you like or dislike?
Voted. Also, I think the voice actors did as good of a job as they could dubbing Sonic X. Certainly can't be worse than Jaleel White voicing all three of the triplets in Sonic Underground...

Voted. Also, I think the voice actors did as good of a job as they could dubbing Sonic X. Certainly can't be worse than Jaleel White voicing all three of the triplets in Sonic Underground...
I VOTED even if i don't give a damn about VA(i watched sonic x in spanish and played the games on English anyway) still I would say a voice is a voice and Nintendo rarely change VA anyway.

Voted! Now for Sonic X, will the anime be different? Does Chris Thorndyke get scrapped due to being a spotlight stealer? Does Mike Pollock still voice Dr. Eggman ITTL?