Cartoon Network

Began Airing
February 28, 2004 – April 2008
New Episodes Friday at 7:30PM
Reruns began Weekdays July 2004 at 3:30PM
Reruns ran until 2009

Voice Cast
Same as OTL​

After being rejected by Nickelodeon Rob Renzetti pitched the series to Cartoon Network who picked up the show. My Life as a Teenage Robot became Frederator Studios first show to air on Cartoon Network. ITTL the show was overall treated better than at Nick IOTL, lasting for 5 Seasons from 2004 -2008 with reruns airing until 2009. One of the 65 Episodes was a crossover episode with The Powerpuff Girls titled “Tremorton meets Townsville”.

This didn’t take too long since I decided not to change the voice cast. Up next is the end of 2003 and the start of 2004.

Next Chapter: Gaming News Holiday/Winter 2003 / Rumors Abound
Upcoming Chapter: The Duke of Nukem
Upcoming Chapter: F-Zero Anime / F-Zero GP
Upcoming Chapter: Gaming News Spring 2004
Upcoming Chapter: E3 2004 / 2 Screens, Unlimited Potential
Upcoming Chapter: Dawn of the DS
Upcoming Chapter: I got a Fever and the only Prescription! / Puyo Puyo Fever 2

View attachment 672413
Promotional Art
Ran for 5 Seasons from 2004 – 2008
65 Episodes Produced

Produced By
Frederator Studios
Cartoon Network Studios

Channel & Air Date
Cartoon Network

Began Airing
February 28, 2004 – April 2008
New Episodes Friday at 7:30PM
Reruns began Weekdays July 2004 at 3:30PM
Reruns ran until 2009

Voice Cast
Same as OTL​

After being rejected by Nickelodeon Rob Renzetti pitched the series to Cartoon Network who picked up the show. My Life as a Teenage Robot became Frederator Studios first show to air on Cartoon Network. ITTL the show was overall treated better than at Nick IOTL, lasting for 5 Seasons from 2004 -2008 with reruns airing until 2009. One of the 65 Episodes was a crossover episode with The Powerpuff Girls titled “Tremorton meets Townsville”.
Sure looks interesting! Does Nickelodeon air Adventure Time in this timeline?

You'd think Rob would have had a shoe in to bring MLAATR to Cartoon Network in the first place due to how much work he did on Dexter's Lab.
Not to mention the fact that Fred Seibert, the founder of Frederator Studios, was also the head of Hanna-Barbera during the What-A-Cartoon! days, as well as Mina and the Count originally being made for WAC! at the time.

The only downside to this, however, is how useless Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones? is to CN, as well as Megas XLR to a smaller extent. But, I suppose that's just small potatoes.

how useless Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones? is to CN, as well as Megas XLR to a smaller extent
Hey you back down those words, when RJ was ok, Megas Was amazing, a shame CN never liked it and used it as a tax write off. You can blame MTV to gift them Megas XLR to CN

Hey you back down those words, when RJ was ok, Megas Was amazing, a shame CN never liked it and used it as a tax write off. You can blame MTV to gift them Megas XLR to CN
Sorry. What I was meaning to be referring to was how My Life as a Teenage Robot deals with a robot with problems in school, relatively intense action scenes, and more than a few relatable characters. Elements of which were found in Robot Jones and Megas, albeit not all at once like MLAATR and how it handled them.

This doesn't reflect the actual quality of the shows themselves, but I do wonder if XLR will migrate to Nickelodeon as a result of this. Robot Jones was already ended for a few months at this point ITTL, though.

While we're on the subject, would a crossover with Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi be feasible as well? After all, Janice Kawaye did voice both Jenny Wakeman and Ani Okuni in her career, and if they're on the same network, then why not?

While we're on the subject, would a crossover with Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi be feasible as well? After all, Janice Kawaye did voice both Jenny Wakeman and Ani Okuni in her career, and if they're on the same network, then why not?
I'm surprised how popular Jenny wakeman was... for me her show always looked like a filler show.

maybe here Nintendo doesn't kill JSR as badly as Sega?

I'm surprised how popular Jenny wakeman was... for me her show always looked like a filler show.

maybe here Nintendo doesn't kill JSR as badly as Sega?
This is something I've considered alongside TWEWY if they needed to do more sequels: show other towns in the world and how the culture adapted the roodie movement.

This is something I've considered alongside TWEWY if they needed to do more sequels:
TWEWY did get a sequel that bombed, and JSR did was going in that direction, with the special chapters of the American Ruddies(not roodie) and that could have been the step forward post future(if back to the modern era or staying in the future). Umm that gives some good ideas, as SEGA was based in Tokyo, Nintendo was Based in Kyoto, maybe JSR3 is Based in Kyoto AND/OR the Kansai Region, Especially Osaka? that is one, another could be based on USA too

I think it’s a little too early to say if Neo TWEWY has bombed yet, Japanese sales are underwhelming despite debuting number one in the country but we don’t know what it’s NA sales are. I wouldn’t be surprised if it bombed but haven’t seen anything indicating it’s another Balan Wonderworld.

I think it’s a little too early to say if Neo TWEWY has bombed yet, Japanese sales are underwhelming despite debuting number one in the country but we don’t know what it’s NA sales are. I wouldn’t be surprised if it bombed but haven’t seen anything indicating it’s another Balan Wonderworld.
Well Japanese Sales were even lower DS debut in two systems, in the west no one is talking about NEO either(all more talk about the TWEWY anime anyway) i would say is even Worse than Balan, as Balan was an awful game, NEO was a genuine flagship release

Gaming News Holiday/Winter 2003 / Rumors Abound
Holiday 2003 was all about Star Fox and Sonic Heroes as they were the hit titles for Christmas, with Sonic Battle and Metroid: Zero Mission were the hot handheld releases of the new year.

Commercials for Star Fox: Uncharted Space have begun airing. They are produced by The Jim Henson Company who perfectly nails the style of the original Super Nintendo Box Art. – Excerpt from Planet GameCube, December 2003

Rumors are spreading that The Jim Henson Company might be making more than just commercials for Nintendo. – Excerpt from IGN, February 2004

According to rumors from Sega. The new Nintendo handheld will have “robust online features”. - Excerpt from GameSpot, January 2004

Major Games December 2002 – February 2003
Pac – Man Vs. – Developer: Nintendo EAD / Publisher: Square Namco / Platforms: GCN / Release Date: Dec-2
Features an online multiplayer mode for those who don’t have or didn’t want to use the GBA connectivity required for local online. Due to this, the game sold better ITTL and was fairly popular with those who used Nintendo Netcast.

Sonic Battle – Developer: Sonic Team / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GBA / Release Date: Dec-5

Star Fox: Uncharted Space – Developer: Smilebit (Sega), Nintendo EAD/ Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: Arcade, GCN / Release Date: Dec-15

Medabots Infinity – Developer: Natsume / Publisher: Natsume / Platforms: GCN / Release Date: Dec-14

Sonic Heroes – Developer: Sonic Team / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GCN / Release Date: Jan-6

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel – Developer: Interplay Development / Publisher: Interplay Development / Platforms: PS2, X-Box, GCN / Release Date: Jan-14

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles – Developer: Square Namco / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GCN / Release Date: Feb-9

Metroid: Zero Mission – Developer: Nintendo / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GBA / Release Date: Feb-9

Nightshade – Developer: Overworks (Sega) / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GCN / Release Date: Feb-10

Most Played Online Games January 2004
1. Super Smash Brothers Melee
2. Counter-Strike
3. Battlefield 1942
4. Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II
5. Mario Kart: Double Dash
6. Animal Crossing
7. Half -Life
8. Marvel vs. Capcom 2
9. Quake III Arena
10. Crazy Taxi Online

Nintendo Power Players Choice GameCube January 2004
1. Beyond Good & Evil
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash
3. Sonic Heroes
4. Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
5. Viewtiful Joe
6. Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
7. Tony Hauk’s Underground
8. Soul Calibur II
9. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
10. 1080 Avalanche
11. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
12. Kirby Air Ride
13. Wario World
14. The Simpsons: Hit and Run
15. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell
16. Resident Evil Zero Resident Evil Cade: Veronica X
17. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
18. Madden NFL: 2008
19. Tak and the Power of JuJu
20. NCAA Football 2004

Nintendo Power Best Selling GameCube Games January 2004
1. Soul Calibur II
2. F-Zero GX
3. Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
4. Super Smash Bros Melee
5. Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut
6. Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
7. The Simpsons: Hit & Run
8. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
9. Metroid Prime
10. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
11. Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II
12. Luigi's Mansion
13. Super Mario Sunshine
14. Panzer Dragoon Orta
15. Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
16. Mario Party 4
17. Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
18. Dinosaur Planet
19. Wario World
20. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nintendo Power Player’s Choice Gameboy January 2004
1. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
2. Sword of Mana
3. Fire Emblem
4. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
5. Warioware Inc: Mega Microgame$
6. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords
7. Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
8. Metroid: Zero Mission
9. Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3
10. Sonic Spinball Party

Nintendo Power Best Selling Gameboy January 2004
1. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
2. Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
3. Pokemon Ruby
4. Donkey Kong Country
5. Shantae: Risky's Revenge
6. Dragonball Z: The Legacy of Goku
7. Sonic Advanced 2
8. Namco Museum
9. Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition
10. Super Mario Advance 3: Super Mario World

Nintendo Power Most Wanted November 2003
1. Resident Evil 4 - GCN
2. Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes - GCN
3. Fable - GCN
4. Tales of Symphonia - GCN
5. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - GCN

Not much for the Holiday and the New Year. Up next is everyone’s most anticipated chapter Duke Nukem Forever.

Next Chapter: The Duke of Nukem / Duke Nukem Forever
Upcoming Chapter: F-Zero Anime / F-Zero GP
Upcoming Chapter: Gaming News Spring 2004
Upcoming Chapter: E3 2004 / 2 Screens, Unlimited Potential
Upcoming Chapter: Dawn of the DS
Upcoming Chapter: I got a Fever and the only Prescription! / Puyo Puyo Fever 2