Burying the Hatchet: A Nintendo/Sega TL

Finally done! It’s almost midnight over here! Not much to say about this update. I might do something with the Pokemon anime as well because I’m having too much fun with Pokemon but at the same time I’d rather leave it alone. What do you guys think?

Next Chapter?: Pokemon Anime Season 6 / Pokemon Advanced
Next Chapter: Gaming News Spring 2003
Upcoming Chapter: E3 2003 / Shock and Awe at E3!
Upcoming Chapter: Gaming News Summer 2003
Upcoming Chapter: The Nintendo Mega GameCube
Upcoming Chapter: Gaming News Fall 2003

Finally done! It’s almost midnight over here! Not much to say about this update. I might do something with the Pokemon anime as well because I’m having too much fun with Pokemon but at the same time I’d rather leave it alone. What do you guys think?

Next Chapter?: Pokemon Anime Season 6 / Pokemon Advanced
Next Chapter: Gaming News Spring 2003
Upcoming Chapter: E3 2003 / Shock and Awe at E3!
That depends. Are there going to be references to SEGA properties in the upcoming seasons to reflect the merger's overwhelming success? If not, may I suggest a few ideas for how to implement them?

View attachment 621624
Artwork by Ken Sugimori

Pokémon Ruby & Pokémon Sapphire
Developer: Game Freak
Publishers: Nintendo
Platforms: GBA
Release Date: May 13, 2003
Spending an extra two months in development to implement online play TLL’s version contains a few notable changes.
Day/Night Cycle
The Day/Night Cycle from Gen 2 is kept, besides the visual effects of the Day/night shift some Pokemon like Tailow are more plentiful during the morning while Poochyena is found more frequently at night.
Days of the Week
Each day of the week has a random chance of either harsh sunlight or rain on certain areas. These areas include Mauville City, Lilycove City, Mossdeep City, Sootopolis City, Ever Grande City, Route 110, Route 118, Route 123, Route 124, Route 125, Route 126, Route 127, and Route 128, Route 129, Route 130, Route 131. Route 119 and Fortree City rains every 4 out of the 7 days of the week. Dewford Town, Route 105, Route 107, Route 108, Route 109 and Slateport City have harsh sunlight every 4 out of 7 days of the week.
Another mechanic of the day of the week system is every 2 out of 7 days random areas will have their wild encounters be double battles for the whole day. These double battles give you a chance to capture a Pokemon from the other version. For example, in Ruby version encountering a wild Solrock during a double battle gives you a 3% chance of encountering a wild Lunatone.
Due to how late in the game this feature was added in there's a development oversight. If an area has double battle wild encounters activated for the day and you encounter the roaming Legendary Pokemon Latias or Latios then it's possible to encounter both of them in a double battle. Though due to how wild Pokemon double battles work it's not possible to capture both of them, one must be KOed before the other can be captured. Though this effectivly allows you to "pick" between them. But due to the incredibly slim odds of it happening, encountering both Latias and Latios was little more than playground rumor and urban legend until years later when ROM hackers discovered the glitch. Later versions of the Ruby and Sappire fixed this oversight.
Online Mode
The Pokemon Communication Center is located in the southeast of Rustboro City and requires the Stone Badge in order to enter the building. It is here that online battling and trading take place. The two main features are the Trading Network and the Battle Network. The Trading Network works exactly like the Global Trade Station in Gen 4 and the Battle network allows you to battle with random people.

Many ideas were thought of to shake up the battle formula such as giving Pokemon more than 4 moves and having more than 6 Pokemon. One idea that stuck was a new type, the Sound Type. All Sound Type attacks are special until Gen 4 introduced the Physical/Special Split.

The Sound Type
Super Effective Against: Ghost, Steel, Water
Not Very Effective Against: Bug, Grass
Resistant Against: Ghost, Water
Weak Against: Poison, Bug
Immune to: Sound

List of Sound Type Pokemon - Gen 3
Jigglypuff - Normal / Sound
Wigglytuff - Normal / Sound
Igglybuff - Normal / Sound
Politoed - Water / Sound
Misdreavus - Ghost / Sound
Swellow - Sound / Flying
Whismur - Sound
Loudred - Sound
Exploud - Sound
Vibreon - Sound
Wailmer - Water / Sound
Wailord - Water / Sound
Chimecho - Psychic / Sound
Chimiko - Psychic / Sound

Sound Type Moves - Gen 3
Grass Whistle
Growl
Heal Bell
Howl
Hyper Voice
Metal Sound
Perish Song
Roar
Screech
Sealing Chant
Sing
Snore
Supersonic
Uproar

Unique Pokemon / Moves from TTL

Pokemon
Vibreon – A New Eveelution designed to show off the Sound Type. It evolves from Eevee while inside a dark cave where the HM Flash would be used such as Granite Cave in Hoenn and Rock Tunnel in Kanto. In order to give players an opportunity to obtain Vibreon, Lannete will give the player an Eevee if they talk to her inside her house on Route 114.

Chimiko – A Pokemon based off of a Shinto shrine maiden. It evolves from Chimecho at level 32. It has a signature move called Sealing Chant.

Moves
Sealing Chant – A 60 Base Power Sound Type move that prevents the opponent from using whatever move it selected on that turn for 2-3 Turns. Only one move can be “sealed” at a time, but the attack still does damage if used repeatedly. It hits both Pokemon in a double battle.
“A mystical chant blocks an opponent’s move” – In Game Description

View attachment 621625
View attachment 621626

Screw online trading every freaking offer is a level 100 legendary! - A Frustrated Player

Did anyone else encounter both lati twins? - Post on Serebii.net Forums

Too much Water - IGN Review
Those sprites lookin' fine.

Go ahead.
Well, these are just from the top of my head, but...

-A background character dressed like Sonic the Hedgehog.
-A store that proudly displays a then-upcoming SEGA game. And yes, I do hope that this happens once per season in the anime.
-Due to her retyping, Jigglypuff would, on one occasion, sing her own special rendition of the Green Hill Zone theme. Ironically, due to Sonic's knack for speed, this would be the only time that people don't fall asleep from her singing.
-If TMS Entertainment was a division of SEGA before the merger, perhaps Jessie and James disguise themselves as Arsene Lupin and Fujiko Mine?
-Personally, I'd appreciate it if Opa-Opa managed to make a cameo.
-This won't happen until years later, but a cosplayer dressed up as Arle Nadja seems right at home in the Pokemon anime.

As for anything else that might come SEGA's way, surprise me on how corporate synergy can come into play.

Well, these are just from the top of my head, but...

-A background character dressed like Sonic the Hedgehog.
-A store that proudly displays a then-upcoming SEGA game. And yes, I do hope that this happens once per season in the anime.
-Due to her retyping, Jigglypuff would, on one occasion, sing her own special rendition of the Green Hill Zone theme. Ironically, due to Sonic's knack for speed, this would be the only time that people don't fall asleep from her singing.
-If TMS Entertainment was a division of SEGA before the merger, perhaps Jessie and James disguise themselves as Arsene Lupin and Fujiko Mine?
-Personally, I'd appreciate it if Opa-Opa managed to make a cameo.
-This won't happen until years later, but a cosplayer dressed up as Arle Nadja seems right at home in the Pokemon anime.

As for anything else that might come SEGA's way, surprise me on how corporate synergy can come into play.
Sega and Sammy didn't merge until 2004, so too late to happen.

The Full List of Hoenn Pokemon
1612751315861.png

Metroid by Archie Comics
1612753411995.png

Uncolored Page Depicting Samus Aran and Ridley

Metroid
Head Writer: Karl Bollers
Co-Writer: Ken Penders
Archie’s Metroid Comic released in the spring and published monthly starting in March. The debut arc is a retelling of the 2002 Japan only Metroid Manga which details Samus’ backstory as a kid on her home planet of K-2L, the death of her parents at the hands of Ridley and the Space Pirates, her adoption and training by the Chozo, and her early days as a solider in the Galactic Federation alongside her squad mates Mauk, and Kreatz while under the command of Adam Malkovich.
The comic deviates from the manga by focusing and expanding on Samus’ time in the Galactic Federation, her relationship with her squadmates turned friends Mauk and Kreatz and Samus’ relationship with Adam Malkovich the stern but fair and understanding commander who becomes a third father figure for Samus after her late-father Rodney Aran and her adopted father Old Bird of the Chozo. The arc ends with the Space Pirates attack on the Chozo home world of Planet Zebes and Samus abandoning the Federation to take the Space Pirates down.

Last edited:
First off, are we going to get an Archie/Metroid crossover out of this? Because if The Punisher can cross over into Riverdale, then Archie and Reggie going ballistic over Samus Aran seems just as likely.

Second off, do you mind if I suggest a new species for a future Pokemon game?

First off, are we going to get an Archie/Metroid crossover out of this? Because if The Punisher can cross over into Riverdale, then Archie and Reggie going ballistic over Samus Aran seems just as likely.
Archie meets the Punisher, Archie vs Sharknado, Archie vs Predator, Metroids and Space Pirates feel like the least of his problems. Archie and friends are lucky they never woke up in one of Jigsaw's games.
Joking aside that crossover is 100% happening at some point.

Second off, do you mind if I suggest a new species for a future Pokemon game?
Go ahead.

Archie meets the Punisher, Archie vs Sharknado, Archie vs Predator, Metroids and Space Pirates feel like the least of his problems. Archie and friends are lucky they never woke up in one of Jigsaw's games.
Joking aside that crossover is 100% happening at some point.

Go ahead.
I don't know if Sonic had a crossover with Archie in our timeline, but with both the Fastest Thing Alive and Samus Aran being owned by Nintendo, I'd also expect a Sonic/Archie crossover at some point.

Sure! Wasn't actually expecting you to say yes, but here goes nothing.

Basic Pokemon: Hedgehog
Type: Grass/Sound
Pokedex Entry: Named after a certain blue-quilled speedster, despite being covered in green leaves, this swine always wants to be the center of attention, and he almost always accomplishes this by squealing at the top of his lungs.

Stage 2 Pokemon: Trafficham
Pokedex Entry: As the leaves on his body turn a bright shade of yellow, this pig gradually slows down its speed. However, he has gained the ability to perfectly mimic sounds around him, which was a bit of a hard thing to do while in his previous evolution. His most effective mimicry is a ten-car pileup in the making, causing people from the city limits to try and save the hurt passengers, even though there aren't any passengers that are hurt.

Stage 3 Pokemon: Swhiney
Pokedex Entry: Now that the leaves on the specimen have changed to a dark red color, he has all but lost his sense of speed, only able to move at a walking speed at his fastest. On the other hand, he is now able to speak on his own terms, and as well as his trainer can, at that. With the ability to freely speak, Swhiney mainly taunts anyone who gets near his path, coming full circle from a pig named after Sonic, to a pig who has his biting wit and charm.

Well? What do you think?

I don't know if Sonic had a crossover with Archie in our timeline, but with both the Fastest Thing Alive and Samus Aran being owned by Nintendo, I'd also expect a Sonic/Archie crossover at some point.

Sure! Wasn't actually expecting you to say yes, but here goes nothing.

Basic Pokemon: Hedgehog
Pokedex Entry: Named after a certain blue-quilled speedster, despite being covered in green leaves, this swine always wants to be the center of attention, and he almost always accomplishes this by squealing at the top of his lungs.

Stage 2 Pokemon: Trafficham
Pokedex Entry: As the leaves on his body turn a bright shade of yellow, this pig gradually slows down its speed. However, he has gained the ability to perfectly mimic sounds around him, which was a bit of a hard thing to do while in his previous evolution. His most effective mimicry is a ten-car pileup in the making, causing people from the city limits to try and save the hurt passengers, even though there aren't any passengers that are hurt.

Stage 3 Pokemon: Swhiney
Pokedex Entry: Now that the leaves on the specimen have changed to a dark red color, he has all but lost his sense of speed, only able to move at a walking speed at his fastest. On the other hand, he is now able to speak on his own terms, and as well as his trainer can, at that. With the ability to freely speak, Swhiney mainly taunts anyone who gets near his path, coming full circle from a pig named after Sonic, to a pig who has his biting wit and charm.

Well? What do you think?
Pretty Good! I like the idea of a Pokemon going from fast to slow.

Pretty Good! I like the idea of a Pokemon going from fast to slow.
Not only that, but I made Swhiney able to speak as well as any Trainer for the sole purpose of giving Meowth a rival in the anime. I mean, considering his long-standing popularity as Team Rocket's sidekick, there simply has to be a talking Pokemon in the games!

Gaming News Spring 2003
The news that Squaresoft and Enix had broken their merger plans was a shock to many who thought that it was a done deal, leaving many to believe it was an April Fools prank. Though once it was confirmed that it was indeed real many were left wondering what happened and those interested would never know what happened until a 2015 interview with Yoichi Wada where he detailed the final meeting with Enix.

To: Hideki Sato, President of Sega
Cc: The Transfer Program
1-3-2003
After much back and forth the discount amount of the final game in our “Dreamcast to GameCube Ambassador” program has been approved, with a final publishing discount of 40%. The developers are intending to showcase the game at E3 this year. The offices at Sega assisting in handling the program can now be diverted or closed.

With Thanks
Satoru Iwata, President of Nintendo

With the failure of our merger with Squaresoft we are rethinking our overall business strategy and we are considering our options in order to broaden our international market. Starting with the possibility of releasing Dragon Quest as a multiplatform game franchise.
---Internal Memo from Enix

Having snubbed Enix, Squaresoft announces plans to merge with Namco. Details are scarce but Squaresoft said that they plan to not have anything get in the way of this merger.
---Excerpt from IGN – May 2003

How did Monolith react to the Squaresoft/Namco merger?

“Not well. We left Squaresoft for more creative freedom. So, to find ourselves potentially under them again gave us reason to panic. Our biggest fear however was that our projects would be undervalued, and Final Fantasy would get preferential treatment over our games like Xenosaga.”
Excerpt from a Nintendo Power Interview with Yasuyuki Honne - July, 2009

After consideration we’ve decided to skip Sakura Wars 2: Thou Shalt Not Die due to Sega AM1 having no current plans to remake the game. Due to this we have begun work on the translation for Sakura Wars: Is Paris Burning. A brief overview of its plot leads us to believe that there is little issue to skipping Sakura Wars 2. Release can be expected by spring 2004.
---Internal Memo from Nintendo Treehouse to Nintendo of America President Peter Moore

Major Games March – May 2003
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc – Developer: Ubi Pictures / Publisher: Ubisoft / Platforms: GCN, PS2, X-Box / Release Date: Mar-4

Sonic Advance 2 – Developer: Dimps, Sonic Team / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GBA / Release Date: Mar-9

Mega Man & Bass – Developer: Capcom / Publisher: Capcom / Platforms: GBA (SNES Port) / Release Date: Mar-11

Game Boy Advance SP – Developer: Nintendo / Release Date: Mar-23

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker – Developer: Nintendo EAD / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GCN / Release Date: Mar-24

Dynasty Warriors 4 – Developer: Omega Force / Publisher: Koei / Platforms: PS2, X-Box / Release Date: Mar-25

Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak – Developer: Pax Softnica / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GBA / Release Date: Apr-8

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell – Developer: Ubisoft Montreal / Publisher: Ubisoft / Platforms: GCN, PS2, X-Box / Release Date: Apr-10

Golden Sun: The Lost Age – Developer: Camelot Software Programming / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GBA / Release Date: Apr-14

Ikaruga – Developer: Treasure / Publisher: Treasure / Platforms: GCN / Release Date; Apr-15

Sakura Wars – Developer: Sega AM1 / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GCN / Release Date: Apr-15

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow – Developer: Konami / Publisher: Konami / Platforms: GBA / Release Date: May-6

Nintendo GameBoy Advance Internet Connector – Developer: Nintendo, Sega / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GBA / Release Date: May-13
Released the same day as Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, it is inserted into the GBA’s cartridge slot with the games themselves being inserted into a cartridge slot on the GBA Internet Connecter and allows the GBA to connect to internet. It came with both Dial-Up and Broadband versions though the Dial-Up Modem was discontinued after a year due to low sales. The price was 29.99.

Nintendo GameBoy Advance GameCube Online Disc - Developer: Nintendo, Sega / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GBA / Release Date: May-13
This disc was created as an alternative for those who owned a GameCube. By inserting the disc into the GameCube, it hi-jacks the entire GameCube so that it can use the built-in modem to connect the GameBoy to the Internet. While it never sold on its own it was included with the GameCube – Game Boy Advance Link Cable starting around the time of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire’s release.

WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames! – Developer: Nintendo R&D1 / Publisher: Nintendo / Platforms: GBA / Release Date: May-26

Hulk – Developer: Radical Entertainment / Publisher: Universal Interactive / Platforms: GCN, PS2, X-Box / Release Date: May-27

Shrek Super Party – Developer: Mass Media Inc. / Publisher: TDK Interactive / Platforms: GCN, PS2, X-Box

Current Nintendo Netcast Users: 1,937,845

Most Played Online Games May 2003

1. Super Smash Brothers Melee
2. Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II
3. Animal Crossing
4. Battlefield 1942
5. Half -Life
6. Quake III Arena
7. Marvel vs. Capcom 2
8. Crazy Taxi Online
9. Virtua Fighter 4
10. Sonic Adventure 2

Nintendo Power Players Choice GameCube May 2003
1. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
2. Metroid Prime
3. Sakura Wars
4. Skies of Arcadia: Legends
5. Ikaruga
6. Panzer Dragoon Orta
7. Red Faction 2
8. Super Mario Sunchine
9. The Lord of the Rings; The Two Towers
10. Animal Crossing
11. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003
12. Wario World
13. The Sims
14. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell
15. Resident Evil Zero
16. James Bond 007: Nightfire
17. Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem
18. X2: Wolverine’s Revenge
19. Timesplitters 2
20. NHL Hitz 20-03

Nintendo Power Best Selling GameCube Games May 2003
1. Metroid Prime
2. Mario Party 4
3. Super Smash Bros Melee
4. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
5. Resident Evil Zero
6. Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II
7. Dinosaur Planet
8. Animal Crossing
9. Skies of Arcadia Legends
10. Super Mario Sunshine
11. Panzer Dragoon Orta
12. NBA Street
13. Medal of Honor: Frontline
14. Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters Melee
15. Luigi's Mansion
16. Sonic Adventure 2
17. Crazy Taxi: Online Mayhem
18. Nascar Thunder 2003
19. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
20. NBA Live 2003

Nintendo Power Player’s Choice Gameboy May 2003
1. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
2. Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
3. Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
4. Sonic Advance 2
5. Shantae: Risky's Revenge
6. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords
7. Metroid Fusion
8. WarioWare Inc: Mega Microgame$
9. Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire
10. Lunar Legend

Nintendo Power Best Selling Gameboy May 2003
1. Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dungeon Dice Monsters
2. Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Eternal Duelist Soul
3. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords
4. Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land
5. Shantae: Risky's Revenge
6. Metroid Fusion
7. Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advanced 3
8. Super Mario World: Super Mario Advanced 2
9. Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dark Duel Stories
10. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Nintendo Power Most Wanted May 2003
1. Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - GCN
2. Soul Calibur II - GCN
3. Harverst Moon: A Wonderful Life - GCN
4. Counter Strike - GCN
5. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - GBA
6. Killer 7 - GCN
7. Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge - GBA
8. Mario Kart - GCN
9. F-Zero GX - GCN
10. Star Fox - GCN

Last edited:
Had this finished last night but I held off until today so I wasn't posting it in the middle of the night. So here's a morning/afternoon update. Up next is E3. Get ready for the wrath of Bill Gates deep pockets. He didn’t get Rare but he’s about to get something much bigger than Rare.

Next Chapter: E3 2003 / The Revenge of Microsoft
Upcoming Chapter: Pokemon Anime Season 6 / Pokemon Advanced
Upcoming Chapter: F-Zero Anime / F-Zero GP

He didn’t get Rare but he’s about to get something much bigger than Rare.
If I may take a quick guess at what Microsoft will have purchased by E3, might I suggest, oddly enough, Konami? I mean, getting Banjo, Conker, and the Battletoads is one thing, and Rareware didn't really take off until the SNES era, but buying Konami gives them the rights to Castlevania, Metal Gear, and Gradius, which all hailed from the NES and Arcades!

April Fools 2nd Anniversary / Whispers of the Future
Fushimi Inari Shrine – Kyoto, Japan, Summer 2003

Shigeru Miyamoto and Yuji Naka are walking through the arches of the Shinto shrine. “So this is where you came up with Star Fox Miya-sama?” Yuji Naka asked Miyamoto. “Partially, the idea of flying through rings came to me while walking through these arches.” Miyamoto answered. “It’s been a while since I’ve been to a shrine. I forgotten how relaxing the atmosphere is.” Yuji Naka said. “I understand, it can be hard to make a visit being so busy. Too bad we don’t know when we’ll have the time to come back.” Miyamoto responded. “You know Miya-sama that reminded me of something my mother said. That if you sit still in silence and think of the future you can hear the future whispering to you.” Yuji Naka said. “Really?” Miyamoto asked skeptically. “Yes. But I’m not sure how effective it is. The last time I tried it, I heard things about Sega becoming a third-party developer, Sega and Sammy merging, Rareware being bought by Microsoft, Nagoshi-san creating one of Sega’s biggest series since Sonic, the next Nintendo system using motion controls, my last Sonic game being considered one of the worse games ever, me working at a merged Square and Enix. It’s all so bizarre.” Yuji Naka answered with honesty in his voice. “Interesting, perhaps I’ll try that sometime.” Miyamoto said. The two game developers walked out of the shrine. “I need to get back to Tokyo before the trains shut down. See you at E3 Miya-sama” Yuji Naka said as he walked away to the trains station.

Miyamoto returned home, after exchanging pleasantries with his wife who was busy in the kitchen he found himself alone on the couch. It was quiet and Miyamoto though back to what Naka said. Miyamoto sat still, closed his eyes and listened.

“Sega signs deal with Linkin Park to produce the theme song for Sonic Spin-off”

“2005s Duke Nukem: Forever is the Greatest Game of All Time”

“Microsoft’s Crash Bandicoot greatly aides the launch sales of the new X-Box 360 with a new dual @̷̲̍̓̐#̴̨̠̪̗̞̬̮̞̰̭͉̗̜͖̃̆́̓̚͠$̵̤̘̞͓̋̑͐̌̋̌̃͐́͝%̷̖̤̅̍͂̈́̊̅͝^̸̧͚͔̠͓̻̗̙̬̱̊̐͐̓&̸̨̨̭̥̦̗̯͓̑̈́̊̂̿̚͝ͅ*̸̧̙͈̠̮̹͓̆̈̒̋̔̔̏(̸̳̰̗̦̠͇̘̤͔̮͙̱̌͂͛̎͌̊̿̀̎͐͘̚͜͝)̵̩̳͕̝̹͓̫̞̼̖̞̐̀͜ game.”

“The Nintendo @̷̲̍̓̐#̴̨̠̪̗̞̬̮̞̰̭͉̗̜͖̃̆́̓̚͠$̵̤̘̞͓̋̑͐̌̋̌̃͐́͝%̷̖̤̅̍͂̈́̊̅͝^̸̧͚͔̠͓̻̗̙̬̱̊̐͐̓&̸̨̨̭̥̦̗̯͓̑̈́̊̂̿̚͝ͅ*̸̧̙͈̠̮̹͓̆̈̒̋̔̔̏(̸̳̰̗̦̠͇̘̤͔̮͙̱̌͂͛̎͌̊̿̀̎͐͘̚͜͝)̵̩̳͕̝̹͓̫̞̼̖̞̐̀͜ war continues in court.”

“Nintendo’s new @̷̲̍̓̐#̴̨̠̪̗̞̬̮̞̰̭͉̗̜͖̃̆́̓̚͠$̵̤̘̞͓̋̑͐̌̋̌̃͐́͝%̷̖̤̅̍͂̈́̊̅͝^̸̧͚͔̠͓̻̗̙̬̱̊̐͐̓&̸̨̨̭̥̦̗̯͓̑̈́̊̂̿̚͝ͅ*̸̧̙͈̠̮̹͓̆̈̒̋̔̔̏(̸̳̰̗̦̠͇̘̤͔̮͙̱̌͂͛̎͌̊̿̀̎͐͘̚͜͝)̵̩̳͕̝̹͓̫̞̼̖̞̐̀͜ has been sold out for over a year in both Japan and the United States”

“Sony @̷̲̍̓̐#̴̨̠̪̗̞̬̮̞̰̭͉̗̜͖̃̆́̓̚͠$̵̤̘̞͓̋̑͐̌̋̌̃͐́͝%̷̖̤̅̍͂̈́̊̅͝^̸̧͚͔̠͓̻̗̙̬̱̊̐͐̓&̸̨̨̭̥̦̗̯͓̑̈́̊̂̿̚͝ͅ*̸̧̙͈̠̮̹͓̆̈̒̋̔̔̏(̸̳̰̗̦̠͇̘̤͔̮͙̱̌͂͛̎͌̊̿̀̎͐͘̚͜͝)̵̩̳͕̝̹͓̫̞̼̖̞̐̀͜ the PS3.”

“Why the Nintendo @̷̲̍̓̐#̴̨̠̪̗̞̬̮̞̰̭͉̗̜͖̃̆́̓̚͠$̵̤̘̞͓̋̑͐̌̋̌̃͐́͝%̷̖̤̅̍͂̈́̊̅͝^̸̧͚͔̠͓̻̗̙̬̱̊̐͐̓&̸̨̨̭̥̦̗̯͓̑̈́̊̂̿̚͝ͅ*̸̧̙͈̠̮̹͓̆̈̒̋̔̔̏(̸̳̰̗̦̠͇̘̤͔̮͙̱̌͂͛̎͌̊̿̀̎͐͘̚͜͝)̵̩̳͕̝̹͓̫̞̼̖̞̐̀͜ is the worst system ever.”

“Dinner is ready!” Miyamoto woke up from his almost trance like state as his wife called him for dinner. “Never Again” Miyamoto whispered under his breath.

------------------
TTL is two years old now. This update is non-canon and meant to be silly. I’ve completed about half of E3. Will hopefully be done this month.

Last edited: