• New England Lore

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • UK Lore

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Russian Lore

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • CUA Lore

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Other (Just let me know in the thread what you want)

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is a very different Africa indeed. What's the story behind the Concordant? What's the membership like and is it regarded as just one nation entirely?

That is a very different Africa indeed. What's the story behind the Concordant? What's the membership like and is it regarded as just one nation entirely?
The Concordant is more akin to the EU and USA, members are separate entities, however usually it is lumped as one nation for simplicity. It would be like if the states of the US where independent, with their own laws and statuses, however it has a central body they convene to and vote for to head it... so basically the EU... but also this dose include tribes and minor ethnicities, as they have a say in central affairs as if they where a nation, as a way to try to have an equal hand in internal affairs and human rights.

Hey all,
Sorry for the lack of content, I've been busy with alot of things lately... as well as having my mouse break! So for the mean time I am unable to really make anything that I wanna, sorry about the slowness.

Hey all,
Sorry for the lack of content, I've been busy with alot of things lately... as well as having my mouse break! So for the mean time I am unable to really make anything that I wanna, sorry about the slowness.
Hey, don't worry man! That stuff happens. Just means you can't rush your content and can actually think about what you will make more, and not worry about the people waiting.

Hey all,

As Crispy said, take things easy and focus on what's needed. No need to worry about the slowness.

Awesome job by the way! Please do add more lore to this timeline, especially the lore on the modern day CSA timeline! :) I’d love to see more. But no rush of course.