• New England Lore

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • UK Lore

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Russian Lore

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • CUA Lore

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Other (Just let me know in the thread what you want)

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BWEUROMAP2.png

Updated the look and info!
In my opinion, Southern Bulgaria can simply be called Macedonia

In my opinion, Southern Bulgaria can simply be called Macedonia
The problem is that it would cause *Angry Greek Noises*
Believe me - I support these *Angry Greek Noises*. But I started from the conceit of the Slavic-Macedonians - besides, this time they really control the heart of historical Macedonia.
What's with north and south Bulgaria?

While lore is still in the works, I've liked this idea of Slavic-Greek combination, and a just strange cold civil war. I'm not going to give too much details but imagine if both North and South believe they are the "real Bulgaria"

A Tiny Update:

So, Work has been fucking with me the original update I had planned I just decided to scrap as It was getting tedious to really work on originally it was gunna be a list of New England Presidents from The beginning of the nation to the 50s, I might just put a list up if y'all want that, or just wait for a better refined version. So I'll tinker away at the new new update as I've had ideas! Let me know what you all want to see too.

Thanks again,
Yeet

So, a potential alliance between Japan, Russia and the CUA has gotten the whole world in a tizzy? Fears of America getting nuclear weapons being the main issue for it, I'm guessing?

So, a potential alliance between Japan, Russia and the CUA has gotten the whole world in a tizzy? Fears of America getting nuclear weapons being the main issue for it, I'm guessing?
Pretty much, it tilts the balance a lot as Japan has more access to the Americas and Atlantic! Though Russia can't really join this new Alliance as it's apart of teh MPSA, Moscow-Paris Security Alliance, which works similar to NATO otl. It can't really gain more members and only really gets offensive if there is credible clauses they are being "invaded" or their security is greatly affected... but the big fear is Russia and France backing up Japan's claims and power to undermined the ITL.

The CUA's Atomic deal is basically the Iranian deal we have, Tactical Atomic bombs are used once and a while but a wild card such as the CUA having them just makes everyone on edge, specially New England

Pretty much, it tilts the balance a lot as Japan has more access to the Americas and Atlantic! Though Russia can't really join this new Alliance as it's apart of teh MPSA, Moscow-Paris Security Alliance, which works similar to NATO otl. It can't really gain more members and only really gets offensive if there is credible clauses they are being "invaded" or their security is greatly affected... but the big fear is Russia and France backing up Japan's claims and power to undermined the ITL.

The CUA's Atomic deal is basically the Iranian deal we have, Tactical Atomic bombs are used once and a while but a wild card such as the CUA having them just makes everyone on edge, specially New England

Ah, that makes sense. Can't imagine New England being happy about things like that. And one thing to note, on the bit about elections in the UK, it says 'Germany and' without anything to follow that.

Ah, that makes sense. Can't imagine New England being happy about things like that. And one thing to note, on the bit about elections in the UK, it says 'Germany and' without anything to follow that.
Yeah the program I use likes to cut off words when I save it, I need to find a better one lol

Same here. Especially curious about with Texas now being the seat of the Belgian Royal House in exile, who is ruling Belgium now... Or if there is still such a place.
On the Europe map, there is no Belgium anymore, it's split between France and the Netherlands and has been since forever. Germany and the UK haven't really been on good terms with em, and even after the GGW they refused to give them their claimed lands. So Belgium is stuck in Texas and the Congo.