Build an election map! (quick collaborative graphic project)

A few years ago, I launched a project in college entitled "The Yankee Dominion" that fell off. I am now working on a successor project/election game involving a balkanized North America, in which individual participants are in charge of the world-building for the alternate nations, with events coming together around a common cannon. I was wondering if anyone more experienced both with Dave's Redistricting App would like to help draw districts for the following map:

Dominion of America Blank Province Map.png

Below is the original map, made by Gbehm several years back. It's a fantastic map, but I'm hoping that the new version of it would have less gerrymandered districts that would not mirror OTL.

AC Parliament 2010-2015.png

The seats are proportioned the same as OTL Congressional Districts, meaning that Florida for example would have the same amount of representation as in OTL to make things a bit easier.

The seat count is as follows:

Algoma: 5 seats.
Connecticut: 5 seats.
Delaware: 1 seat.
Florida: 28 seats.
Georgia: 14 seats.
Hudson: 1 seat.
Illinois: 17 seats.
Indiana: 9 seats.
Kentucky: 6 seats.
Maine: 2 seats.
Maryland: 8 seats.
Massachusetts: 9 seats.
Michigan: 13 seats.
Mississippi: 11 seats.
New Brunswick: 1 seat.
New Hampshire: 2 seats.
Newfoundland: 1 seat.
New Jersey: 12 seats.
New York: 26 seats.
North Carolina: 14 seats.
Nova Scotia: 1 seat.
Ohio: 15 seats.
Ontario: 17 seats.
Pennsylvania: 17 seats.
Prince Edward Island: 1 seat.
Quebec: 10 seats.
Rhode Island: 2 seats.
South Carolina: 7 seats.
Tennesee: 9 seats.
Vermont: 1 seat.
Virginia: 13 seats.
Wisconsin: 14 seats.

294 Seats Total - I feel the apportionment might be off. I'll take a second crack at it in a bit.

I figured I'd try my luck here, because I know a lot of posters like to play around with DRA. I don't mean to sound like a nuissance, I just figured someone out there might enjoy this as a quick sideproject. Thanks!

What projection is the basemap? Also if you want to I might be able to do a vectorized version of it.

FWIW, I'm currently drafting the rules and background info for an election game in Shared Worlds based off this map, so if anyone has any advice or ideas, feel free to shoot me a private message. If anyone is still interested in trying their hand at the map, please feel free to offer up your ideas/contributions. I can't do it alone, so any help is appreciated and welcomed for sure!