"Buffy" Seven years early:

Kalvan said:
Derek de Lint as Rayne.
Wasn't he the deadbeat starring in "Poltergeist: The Legacy"?:eek::eek:

I particularly like Gabby Carteris for Willow.:cool: (Loved her in the glasses.:cool::cool::cool:)

What you need for Buffy is major acting chops. If you believe her, you buy the show, which is why Sarah makes it work. Kristy could not carry it in a handcart.:eek::rolleyes:

What would you say to Sabrina Lloyd or Kari Wuher (of "Sliders")? Or Nancy McKeon? (Too old? Lisa Welchel, too--& IMO, she can't act...) I kind of like Kristi Somers (from "Tomboy"). Or Ashley Judd (who'd recently done a couple of guest spots on "STNG" OTL). Elizabeth Shue? ("Call to Glory" would just have been cancelled a year or two before, & I really like her.:cool:) I imagine Valerie Landsburg (TV's "Fame") is too old, too?

Or, if you're willing to do "Hollywood teen" & save a life, how about Rebecca Schaeffer?

neopeius said:
Tony Head
He'd have been billed "Stewart Head" at the time.

Last edited:
Well, he needs a real reason to be Born Again: contrary to his image during Growing Pains and what happened to his little sister, he himself never indulged in the Hollywood/Rock and Roll LifestyleTM.

Oh, and one of the Cheerleaders is Ginger Lynn.

Do you mean Candance Cameroon Bure? I thought she was a better actor than him, especially in the final seasons of Full house. I saw a movie she was in about a daterape, she was pretty good in that. Could she work as Willow btw?

Spike with anyone but James Marsters cant work. You can change who plays Xander, Cordelia and Willow, but not Spike and Buffy imho. You can basically change Joyce also, but then you need an actor that portrays the demise as well as the original