Bright from Netflix

Hoping Bright 2 gives us a lot more world building and less 'fight, fight, fight' like we got in Bright- not that the action was terrible, its just there seemed to be little else.

Oh and something more about why the Dark Lord is such a threat and Orcs treated like crap when it was an Orc that defeated him.

I don't want the Dark Lord's actual 'return' *as* the plot though- once you get to that 'God' level there is less places to go for a Bright 3. Stuff like cultists, and growing threat would be better imho.

Deleted member 82792

Hoping Bright 2 gives us a lot more world building and less 'fight, fight, fight' like we got in Bright- not that the action was terrible, its just there seemed to be little else.

Oh and something more about why the Dark Lord is such a threat and Orcs treated like crap when it was an Orc that defeated him.

I don't want the Dark Lord's actual 'return' *as* the plot though- once you get to that 'God' level there is less places to go for a Bright 3. Stuff like cultists, and growing threat would be better imho.
I agree.

25022669_1969456159975202_1516154967663050752_n.jpg

Nick Jackoby art by Bryan SilverbaX

An animated series would cetainly be cheaper and easier to world build than a live action one.

Maybe it will be where they go.

Deleted member 82792

An animated series would cetainly be cheaper and easier to world build than a live action one.

Maybe it will be where they go.
Netflix is apparently making an anime