Bright from Netflix

Personally, since a sequel to Bright is being made I hope that there will be far more world-building than what we got as well as expanding on the history of Orcs and other creatures in various conflicts such as the Civil War, WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam War, Afghanistan War, Iraq War etc and their effects on human society/politics over the years.

Deleted member 82792

DVXvoG1VwAAZAJa.jpg:large

The key to luscious locks is knowing your potential.

upload_2018-7-21_13-40-22.png

I just want an explanation to the Dragon in one of the scenes in the background. I want to know the lore of dragons in this universe because I think they're only mentioned twice in the movie when they should have a massive impact on the universe in the Bright TL especially when there's works like the Dragon-Tyrant that explain their possible impact.
https://nickbostrom.com/fable/dragon.html

I wonder how smart the dragons are? They must be the human level intelligence variety, since an advanced industrial society probably wouldn't tolerate an animalistic predator flying over it's cities.

Speaking of which does anybody remember this:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Dragon_(2004_film)
It's interesting examination of how such creatures would live in our world.
I actually never watched that, but I feel like I need to now. However, I feel like it could be something like the Dragon-Tyrant or maybe it could be something like in the Shadowrun universe?

The best work with dragons in OTL is the Temperature series of novels by Naomi Novik. It's premise starts out as "The Napoleonic Wars but with dragons!" but it really goes deep into the cultural and societal effects of it, the different sizes, breeds, and intelligence levels of dragons and their interaction with humans both as domesticated and feral, incorporating OTL lore into some aspects of the world, and actually having broader butterflies from the POD on the world (though still with some constraints of course to keep the general conceit of the series).