Bright from Netflix

Deleted member 82792

New Orc boxing champion...

DSGNAq_VoAEtGxC.jpg:large

What about GRUNTS? (perhaps this film could follow the complexities of a case where Army & Civilian Police jurisdictions clash - if Orcs haven't been enthusiastically recruited into the Army for a very, very long time then I am a monkey's uncle - as well as the question of whether Orcs are inherently violent or simply brought up to think they are).

Failing that I'd love to see Max Carlyle get a sequel to his short - called MAX, with sequels called MAX DAMAGE or MAX TROUBLE perhaps? - showing him continue to make an impact on the sporting world by actually WINNING fights.

I don't get it. How can a war of 9 races happen 2,000 years ago, with different races being a fact in this world, and yet history still plays out enough like ours for things like Los Angeles, the U.S., and the same car makes as in our world. That took me out of it; just couldn't ignore it

I don't get it. How can a war of 9 races happen 2,000 years ago, with different races being a fact in this world, and yet history still plays out enough like ours for things like Los Angeles, the U.S., and the same car makes as in our world. That took me out of it; just couldn't ignore it
Brights can warp reality, so this world might be shaped by them into what would otherwise be an incredibly unlikely timeline.

Cadendish

Banned
Ah,Bright it wasn't the best most original movie ever but it was still alright I'm not sure why critics are so up in arms.
To be honest I find it better than Zootopia :confused:

Last edited: