Bright from Netflix

Yeah honestly the "first orc cop" thing must mean racism against orcs is incredibly strong in this US. Like Rhodesia levels of racism. It doesn't seem like the movie wants to address that if discrimination is that bad, then the police force must be the bad guys. Even if corrupt cops are the villains, the idea that a society that segregated has *good cops* and that it is an institution that attracts good people is a stretch.

EDIT: Like imagine if this was based in apartheid South Africa and the main character was the first black cop. How would he be the good guy if he's enforcing apartheid?
It might just be the first orc cop in that department, which is less extreme.

Deleted member 82792

If fairies exist in this world, then what other mystical creatures exist? Are unicorns real?

Deleted member 82792

Do you think there are other races in this movie, like dwarves or hobbits?

Deleted member 82792

DQAAL8HVwAAsySJ.jpg

I got the song from the trailer on Spotify. Darkside it's called. It's a pretty cool song, but it would have been so much better without the (complete lack of) talent of Future and whatever other rapper is present there. Just my opinion, of course; I just find the lyrics and tone of the actual singing to be really cool, and I think the rapping undercuts it in a horrible way. Plus I hate rap, so there's that.

I got the song from the trailer on Spotify. Darkside it's called. It's a pretty cool song, but it would have been so much better without the (complete lack of) talent of Future and whatever other rapper is present there. Just my opinion, of course; I just find the lyrics and tone of the actual singing to be really cool, and I think the rapping undercuts it in a horrible way. Plus I hate rap, so there's that.

You're probably not going to like the soundtrack then