Bog, Vozhd, Rodina - The History of the All-Russian People’s State

Who do you think it’s the Vozhd gonna be ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will his anti-clerical tendencies lead him to purge the Roman Catholic Church in Poland wholesale?
I will say that whatever anti-christian ideas that Tukhachevsky might have, he won’t be openly expressing those as he will be using the Church as a pillar of power and Legitimacy. And no matter how much the Orthodox and Catholic Churches are different, the Orthodox priests would not remain silent if the Vozhd decided to purge the entire Catholic Church from Poland, they wouldn’t let a precedent for a possible purge against them be established.

I wonder how will the reverse Barbarossa play out. Can the Russian-Nazis use the same degree of harshness when dealing with the Germans that the Germans used OTL when dealing with the Soviets? The Russian-Nazis don't have the "crusade against communism" ideology to propel their genocide, and Germany is probably going to be much more liberal and democratic than the USSR was. If anything, Russia is going to be much more vilified than Nazi Germany was(due to the absence of a Soviet Union counterpart fighting against this Russia), or maybe they are just going to be less brutal.

While Tukhachevsky believes in Russian superiority, he is still Pan-Slavic. If I could exemplify by a hierarchy, first comes the Russians and second is their little Slavic brothers, several scales down there are the Germans and the Jews as second worse and worst respectively. And they can easily call a Pan-Slavic crusade against the Teutonic enemy, which would probably be even more convincing than a Anti-communist crusade of the Nazis IRL. And believe me, you wouldn’t like to be a German under the Vozhd, you probably would have better chances as a Slav in Nazi Germany.

Irvine

Banned
He will generally continue the previous Russification policies of the Tsars, but there will be a system of reward and punishment that is more in line with Stalin.
What about his stance on China and Japan? Will he see them as "Russia's next generation enemy" or something like that? Even the Nazis feared the Asians in the long run, with Russian-nazis this fear will manifest much earlier and stronger.

What about his stance on China and Japan? Will he see them as "Russia's next generation enemy" or something like that? Even the Nazis feared the Asians in the long run, with Russian-nazis this fear will manifest much earlier and stronger.

China is more complicated, but anyone remembers what happened between Russia and Japan in 1905 ?

What about the Cossacks ITTL?
With them being strongly anti-communist, I can see the Black Hundreds getting plenty of support from the Cossack community.

Ficboy

Banned
With them being strongly anti-communist, I can see the Black Hundreds getting plenty of support from the Cossack community.
The Black Hundreds were essentially a fascist movement in Russia complete with black shirts, rallies and parades and violence towards certain groups they didn't like. The PNOR are likely to become the Black Hundreds if they took power.

The Black Hundreds were essentially a fascist movement in Russia complete with black shirts, rallies and parades and violence towards certain groups they didn't like. The PNOR are likely to become the Black Hundreds if they took power.
Yeah, but your not answering my question about whether or not the Cossacks would support the Black Hundreds.
After all, many of them ended up under the swastika flag in OTL.

Ficboy

Banned
Yeah, but your not answering my question about whether or not the Cossacks would support the Black Hundreds.
After all, many of them ended up under the swastika flag in OTL.
Well it's what's going to happen with the National Revivalists or Natrats (I made that term for the PNOR).

Well it's what's going to happen with the National Revivalists or Natrats (I made that term for the PNOR).

It’s actually likely that reactionary groups that sided with the White Army irl will be in the PNOR. Now, the Black Hundreds will start fading away after Purishkevich’s death but most of them will be joining later on in the PNOR, Tukhachevsky is a Pan-Slavic man although he would place great emphasis on the Russians. Also, unless Mussolini rises up then Fascism isn’t going to be the mainstream term so that might as well show up in Russia. I kinda like the nat Natrats but it’s just not as catchy as Nazis.

Ficboy

Banned
It’s actually likely that reactionary groups that sided with the White Army irl will be in the PNOR. Now, the Black Hundreds will start fading away after Purishkevich’s death but most of them will be joining later on in the PNOR, Tukhachevsky is a Pan-Slavic man although he would place great emphasis on the Russians. Also, unless Mussolini rises up then Fascism isn’t going to be the mainstream term so that might as well show up in Russia. I kinda like the nat Natrats but it’s just not as catchy as Nazis.
I'm assuming that Italy joined the Entente like OTL and probably lost a lot more land.

I'm assuming that Italy joined the Entente like OTL and probably lost a lot more land.
No they didn’t, I was focusing on the Eastern Front but Italy was actually one of the Central Powers and it’s a major reason why France fell in 1916.

FC054EC8-5B0D-4E59-B7CC-0244A5539092.jpeg

This is the actual map of Europe in General after the war, don’t pay much attention but some names might be wrong in the west as it wasn’t the focus. Also the Austro-Italian border is wrong because Austria actually controls Istria with the exception of Trieste.

Transcaucasia is bound to be an unstable mess.
Armenians, Azeries, South Ossetians, Abkhazians, Georgians all in one state? I can't see anything wrong for them at all!
Yeah it was actually a real thing in history for a time, yet it fell apart due to Ottoman offensives and the General chaos of Eastern Europe in 1918. Its definitely not a stable state and it’s only being propelled up by the Germans and Ottomans, for oil money and as dumping ground for Armenians respectively. But that region is seriously just a sparkle away from blowing up into ethnic violence on the levels of Yugoslavia.

Ficboy

Banned
Yeah it was actually a real thing in history for a time, yet it fell apart due to Ottoman offensives and the General chaos of Eastern Europe in 1918. Its definitely not a stable state and it’s only being propelled up by the Germans and Ottomans, for oil money and as dumping ground for Armenians respectively. But that region is seriously just a sparkle away from blowing up into ethnic violence on the levels of Yugoslavia.
It will fragment into various new countries.

Then the PNOR will certainly be very powerful ITTL.
The OTL Don Army along was able to inflict several defeats on the Red Army and if all Cossacks were to unite under the PNOR banner...
Lets just say that the enemies of the PNOR will have a short and exciting life.