Blue Skies in Camelot: An Alternate 60's and Beyond

Merry Christmas.

I’d like to start an alternate thread. People can list alternate pop culture contributions (I.E certain things turn out different due to changing mores).
I’m imagining an alternate assassins creed where you whack j Edgar Hoover for instance, or an alternate DP Saga.

Yes there is an update in the thread from like the late summer/early fall from President_Lincoln. He intends to go to the 2000's I think it was? Life is in the way, we all hope he's doing well and comes back strong in 2021, but until then we're kind of just all keeping the thread alive until then.

happy to bump this thread, i read all of it in like less than a week. very good alt history, although it did make me mildly upset about TTL being better than OTL.

Happy new year from Australia. 2020 was a terrible awful year. It started off with bushfires here in Australia followed by of course the COVID 19 global pandemic that forced all countries to close their boarders, mandate mask wearing, separating families, shut down multiple TV and movie productions and forced many of us into isolation in our homes. It continued with the tragic video of George Floyd which led to the Black Lives Matters protests throughout the US and the World. In hindsight 2020 was a boiling point for many issues that have largely been ignored but due to COVID have came to a head. It is New Years Eve here in Australia so I wish everyone here a happy new year. Let us pray that in 2021 the COVID vaccine can restore some sense of normalcy to us. Best wishes to all of you.

Deleted member 146578

Happy new year from Australia. 2020 was a terrible awful year. It started off with bushfires here in Australia followed by of course the COVID 19 global pandemic that forced all countries to close their boarders, mandate mask wearing, separating families, shut down multiple TV and movie productions and forced many of us into isolation in our homes. It continued with the tragic video of George Floyd which led to the Black Lives Matters protests throughout the US and the World. In hindsight 2020 was a boiling point for many issues that have largely been ignored but due to COVID have came to a head. It is New Years Eve here in Australia so I wish everyone here a happy new year. Let us pray that in 2021 the COVID vaccine can restore some sense of normalcy to us. Best wishes to all of you.
You also forgot about Breonna Taylor’s death along with Kobe Bryant and his daughter dying in the plane crash.

Hate to be ‘that guy’ but this is sounding really current events-ish.