Blue Skies in Camelot: An Alternate 60's and Beyond

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
Merry Christmas!

To you as well, @President_Lincoln! And a wonderful holiday season of every last one of you folks here on this thread. :extremelyhappy:

If it weren't for Blue Skies in Camelot, I would not be getting either of these two presents for Christmas this year:

20191224_234809.jpg

Sincere apologies for the blurriness, you know how cell phone cameras can be. ;)

While I know that the forum(in general) makes current politics a taboo subject, I still have a question: Will this timeline significantly alter Barack Obama and the late John McCain?

While I know that the forum(in general) makes current politics a taboo subject, I still have a question: Will this timeline significantly alter Barack Obama and the late John McCain?
given that they came to prominence several decades after the POD, it's very likely that they'll at least have different career paths

I personally don't see why the changes in the timeline wouldn't make Obama not suddenly go into politics. Maybe he doesn't become president, but I don't see why there wouldn't still be a senator Obama ITTL.