Blue Skies in Camelot: An Alternate 60's and Beyond

I have two alternatives. One where his last public appearance is before a flareup of his Addison's (of which the treatment was cortisone injections, which causes facial swelling) and the second is after said flareup.

Attachments

• last public.jpg
    last public.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 91
  • swelling.jpg
    swelling.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 85
I have two alternatives. One where his last public appearance is before a flareup of his Addison's (of which the treatment was cortisone injections, which causes facial swelling) and the second is after said flareup.
Someone on this timeline said that his mother being the child of parents who were second cousins lead to him having a poor mixture of genes and therefore may have been the leading cause of his Addison's Disease and his other life long heath problems.

Someone on this timeline said that his mother being the child of parents who were second cousins lead to him having a poor mixture of genes and therefore may have been the leading cause of his Addison's Disease and his other life long heath problems.
I haven't heard anything about that, but it is interesting. But yeah, what I have in mind are those two photos displaying him old before and after a particularly virulent flareup of his Addison's.

Man, those are some really good projections of an aged up Kennedy.

I don't know if Kennedy would even have lived that long. He was so ill, according to the website Doctor Zebra, he had been given last rites two times before his OTL assasination.

Associate Justice Robert F. Kennedy at his alma mater, the University of Virginia School of Law, shortly after celebrating his first year on the bench. (circa [unknown, seeing as it was only hinted that it was sometime in the early to mid eighties ITTL])

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115_145807.jpg
    Screenshot_20210115_145807.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 36