Bigger Than U.S. Steel- A Brief History of the Underworld

A world without the Buffalo wing! what a tragedy. Also, as someone who lives not far from there, seeing somewhere as suburban & milquetoast as Port St Lucie pop up makes me smile- nice detail as well, people so often forget that today's Floridian mega-sprawl was, before the proliferation of cheap A/C, nowheresville (and in this case, rural enough to dump a mob body).

interesting stuff i dont know if this is going to be better or worse for ohio's very own mob town of youngstown.
Like OTL, Youngstown is currently serving as a tidy satellite operation for Pittsburgh and Cleveland crime families, though here they're not in open conflict with one another. They're focusing on gambling operations and infiltrating the steel workers' unions.

Interesting! No Big Joe Kennedy, no Jack-I’ll bet Bobby will be even more hell on wheels against organized crime here.
It'd definitely be a life-changing thing to lose your father and brother at age eight- wait did I just make Bobby Kennedy into Batman

Well, this certainly puts an axe to the Kennedy dynasty.

🥁
wakka wakka

The unions are their ticket in. This chapter mostly focused on transportation and distribution but they're also getting into publishing, entertainment, manufacturing, construction, multiple fields.

Very interesting timeline here alright. Don't see many based around crime and the full impact of the Combination is being felt over the years in all its horrific glory. The hints of the rough times ahead also promise plenty of twists and turns. Should be good to see.

Very interesting timeline here alright. Don't see many based around crime and the full impact of the Combination is being felt over the years in all its horrific glory. The hints of the rough times ahead also promise plenty of twists and turns. Should be good to see.
I'm honestly surprised we don't see more AH based around organized crime- it has wars and elections and assassinations, all the elements everyone loves.

I'm honestly surprised we don't see more AH based around organized crime- it has wars and elections and assassinations, all the elements everyone loves.
I think as those skirts around the conspiracy theories and mods here have low tolerance those as those are big troll bait but as mentioned yours feel so natural, like I'm living it, like previously mentioned, the research documents you give actors to get in their roles