Beedok's Maps Thread

planetp.png

I am from the Philippines, too bad I can't listen to Shakira songs anymore due to Internet being down in that ISOT world.

The Philippines should have just put independence minded people into boats and say "Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

So, how powerful will a united Filipino people be?

United they'd be 2nd to Pakistan, and well ahead of Peru or Poland. With a population of about 400 million.

Correct. The division was the usual Green Line.
At least they don't have to worry about that whole two state solution thing. But I bet Worlds P and I are going to flooded by people going to the Jerusalems, and World S will be similarly swarmed by Muslims making the pilgrimage to Mecca.

Remark

Banned
At least they don't have to worry about that whole two state solution thing. But I bet Worlds P and I are going to flooded by people going to the Jerusalems, and World S will be similarly swarmed by Muslims making the pilgrimage to Mecca.
I wonder how many total New Romes/Meccas/Jerusalems there are across the 26 worlds.

I wonder how many total New Romes/Meccas/Jerusalems there are across the 26 worlds.
Including the original Rome from world I and the two half Jerusalem's from world's I and P there are: 9 Rome's, 12 Jerusalem's/Al Quds (depending of who resettled the area), and 14 Mecca's throughout worlds A to P by my count. There are also 11 Constantinople's/Istanbul's, 7 Panama City's, 6 Buenos Aires, 9 Hong Kong's, 6 New York's, 6 Cape Town's, and only one Toronto. Possible miscounts abound.

I would bet that Mecca keeps its lead and is the most rebuild city throughout all 26 worlds once we see them all.

Of course just me saying so could effect which pixels @Beedok colours in when she is making these and create a self fulfilling prophecy of sorts, or do the opposite...

Including the original Rome from world I and the two half Jerusalem's from world's I and P there are: 9 Rome's, 12 Jerusalem's/Al Quds (depending of who resettled the area), and 14 Mecca's throughout worlds A to P by my count. There are also 11 Constantinople's/Istanbul's, 7 Panama City's, 6 Buenos Aires, 9 Hong Kong's, 6 New York's, 6 Cape Town's, and only one Toronto. Possible miscounts abound.

I would bet that Mecca keeps its lead and is the most rebuild city throughout all 26 worlds once we see them all.

Of course just me saying so could effect which pixels @Beedok colours in when she is making these and create a self fulfilling prophecy of sorts, or do the opposite...
But how many Berlins and Moscows and Paris. Also, the orginial cities are probably the most traveled to, contains the Orginal monuments and all that.

Dementor

Banned
Nice to see this continued. And the next two letters at least should be easy. Especially Q.

And Palau seems to be missing from the legend. A Philippine colony?

Last edited: