Just tell me.
I invited you to read it but yes...it did happened, they still got the idea and that still become a clusterfuck like otl but thanks to butterflies, the concert was cancelled the first day with less victim as only 14 people ended up injured but because the mess, when nirvana was playing, Kurt stop to avoid a gangrape and that was the thing to stop the mess, sadly that incident did took the will to play music of Kurt for a while(he wanted to took time off but that incident did hurt him emotionally)

Ry Guy

Banned
I invited you to read it but yes...it did happened, they still got the idea and that still become a clusterfuck like otl but thanks to butterflies, the concert was cancelled the first day with less victim as only 14 people ended up injured but because the mess, when nirvana was playing, Kurt stop to avoid a gangrape and that was the thing to stop the mess, sadly that incident did took the will to play music of Kurt for a while(he wanted to took time off but that incident did hurt him emotionally)
Jesus at least the whole place didn’t get burned down.

2014 In Review
Apple Surges To Strong 2014 Finish, Reality Still On Top

2014's holiday season was jam packed with huge games, contributing to a significant increase in hardware and software sales over the previous year's November and December. Squad Four Betrayal, Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Assassin's Creed: Liberation, Just Dance Revolution, and Techno Angel: Sabine were among the most successful titles, but there were plenty more games that saw strong sales in the last six weeks of the year, including games released earlier on. Apple was the big winner, particularly in the handheld arena: the Apple Gemini saw a big year to year increase from 2013, with three-fourths of its sales consisting of Gemini Mini units, the smaller, cheaper version of the console that plays all the same titles as its larger cousin. The Gemini Mini was driven by sales of games like Sonic The Hedgehog 7 and Raffus Raccoon, but ports of Advanced Warfare and Thrillseekers: Waveriders 2 also helped to push sales. Nintendo's Connect handheld still outsold the Gemini, in the last quarter of 2014, but it was close, and Connect sales dropped a few percentage points from 2013.

Meanwhile, Apple's Virtua console was also quite successful this year, driven by a $100 price drop and a glut of successful games that included the aforementioned Commander Keen game as well as Sunset Overdrive and Land Of Enchantment 2. The Virtua saw its sales increase by about 30% over 2014, and the console was able to pull even with Google's Nexus in month-to-month sales, after being dead last in 2013. As for the Nexus, its sales leveled off some, though it still had a strong holiday thanks to Techno Angel and Buffy The Vampire Slayer, both of which proved popular amongst older gamers, a demographic that the Nexus had been having trouble reaching. The Nexus remains the second best selling current generation console, though it's been overtaken by Nintendo's Reality and the Virtua has caught up with it some. Nexus sales were also driven by an increased push from cellular providers such as Verizon and Sprint, who promoted the console as an accessory when selling Android phones. An estimated 20% of Nexus units sold in 2014 were sold by cellular providers, and it's considered the most popular Android phone accessory on the market. Meanwhile, Nintendo's Reality had a huge year. Mariokart Reality has proven to be the best selling game on the console this year, and helped the Reality overcome the Nexus in overall sales, while Squad Four Betrayal has proven to be a massive killer app for the Reality's VR unit, especially after Nintendo chose to bundle the game with the console and peripheral. The impact of VR for helping the Reality move units this holiday season can't be overstated, and it's all but certain that Apple will announce a VR accessory for the Virtua in a few days from now at MacWorld 2015.

-from a January 18, 2015 article on Gamespot.com

-

Top 25 Best Selling Games Of The Year:
(Note: Multiplatform sales are combined. Only console games are included. Does not include pack-in/bundle sales. Includes all North American software sales between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014.)

1. Grand Theft Auto III
2. Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
3. Mariokart Reality
4. Squad Four Betrayal
5. Pokemon Order And Chaos
6. Pixelworld 2
7. Madden NFL 15
8. Super Mario Dimensions 3
9. Mariokart Excel
10. Sonic The Hedgehog 7
11. Call Of Duty: Nightfall II
12. Assassin's Creed: Liberation
13. Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality
14. Cyberwar 4
15. Fallout: The Swamp
16. Sepulchre
17. F-Zero: FIRESTORM
18. Titanfall
19. Miraculous Ladybug
20. The Lobotomized III
21. Virtua Sports
22. Sojourn
23. Animal Crossing: Everywhere And Nowhere
24. Just Dance Revolution
25. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

-

MTV Video Game Awards 2014:

Game Of The Year:

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Grand Theft Auto III
Necrocracy 3
Sepulchre
Squad Four Betrayal

Handheld/Mobile Game Of The Year:

Bejeweled Shine
Pirates Of Redsea
Seeded
Sonic The Hedgehog 7
Super Mario Dimensions 3

Indie Game Of The Year:

Lenora's Last Masterpiece
OlliOlli
Purple
The Talos Principle
Threes

Action/Adventure Game Of The Year:

Assassin's Creed Liberation
Gate 2
Grand Theft Auto III
Squad Four Betrayal
Super Mario Dimensions 3

Epic Game Of The Year:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Final Fantasy Online II
Necrocracy 3
Rise A Knight IV: Scourge
Sepulchre

Sports Game Of The Year:

Madden NFL 2015
NHL 15
OlliOlli
Thrillseekers: Waveriders 2
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2015

Shooter Of The Year:

The Covenant: Spartan
Techno Angel: Sabine
Titanfall
Turn Away

Best Graphics:

Abel Eclipse
The Dreamers: Dark Sunrise
Grand Theft Auto III
Necrocracy 3
Squad Four Betrayal

Best Soundtrack:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Grand Theft Auto III
Just Dance Revolution
MiXXed
The Whispered

Best Storyline:

E.S.P.: Extra Sensory Precision
Grand Theft Auto III
Sepulchre
Silent Hills
Squad Four: Betrayal

Best Original Game

Sepulchre
Sojourn
Sunset Overdrive
The Whispered

Best Licensed Game

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Spider-Man 2
Star Wars: Rise Of A Jedi
Tom Clancy Online
Wonder Woman: Nemesis

Best Competitive Online Game

Mariokart Reality
Marvel vs. Capcom 4
Sojourn
Titanfall

Best MMO:

The Elder Scrolls Online
Final Fantasy Online II
Phenom League
Tom Clancy Online
Wildstar

Best DLC:

Course Pack 1 (Mariokart Reality)
Into The Woodes (Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag)
Portal Testing Ground (Half-Life 3)
Regnant (Titanfall)
Rocking Horse (Crime Stories: The Written Tragedy)

Best New Character:

Erasmus (Fallout: The Swamp)
Lalaine Rodriguez (Grand Theft Auto III)
Luna Kong (Donkey Kong Krew)
Trevor Phillips (Grand Theft Auto III)
Yusef al-Fayad (Sepulchre)

Most Improved Sequel:

Blackheart 666
Just Dance Revolution
Rayman Legends
Silent Hills
Squad Four Betrayal

Best Voice Performance:

Camille Guaty (Grand Theft Auto III)
Charlie Sheen (Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare)
James Spader (Blackheart 666)
John Goodman (Fallout: The Swamp)
Troy Baker (Silent Hills)

Game Company Of The Year:

Acclaim
Activision
Nintendo
Rockstar
Ubisoft

Most Anticipated Game:

Futureshock
The Legend Of Zelda
Selene 3
Sonic: The Rings Of Order
Super Smash Bros. Reality

-

*Masahiro Sakurai and Satoru Iwata are on stage at the MTV Video Game Awards to introduce a video.*

Satoru Iwata: Thank you, and we hope you enjoy this new preview for Super Smash Bros. Reality.

*Link and Zelda are battling Ganondorf at Hyrule Castle. It's a spectacular back and forth battle, but Ganondorf has the upper hand.*

Ganondorf: *smirks as he walks toward Link and Zelda* It's time to finish you off...

*Suddenly, Cloud Strife leaps down to save the day. He battles Ganondorf for a while, only to get bested as well.*

Ganondorf: Fool... *prepares to finish Cloud*

*Suddenly, a deep female voice echoes from the sky.*

Voice: That's not going to happen.

*Time is frozen as Ganondorf is about to slice Cloud. When time resumes, his sword is blocked by another. Ganondorf looks up to see a woman with long black hair staring him down.*

Ganondorf: How dare you! Stand down!

Lilith: I answer to no one.

LILITH Defies The Heavens!

*”Engage The Enemy” plays as gameplay footage of Lilith is shown, she plays somewhat like a hybrid of OTL Cloud and OTL Shulk, utilizing the Xenoblade in combat with a variety of functions. After a video showing off Lilith's gameplay, the Smash Bros. logo is shown, and we return to the stage.*

Masahiro Sakurai: As you can see, Lilith, from the hit game Final Fantasy XII, is quite a fierce sword fighter with some amazing techniques. We want to thank Squaresoft for allowing us to include a second Final Fantasy character in Smash Bros., and we hope you have fun playing with her later this year.

Satoru Iwata: Before we go, we have two more very special guests who have some words to share with you.

*The screen behind the stage turns on again, and Zelda Williams is shown sitting on a couch.*

Zelda Williams: *waving* Hello, Zelda Williams here, the voice of Lilith, and I'm pleased to announce that I'll be returning to voice her for Super Smash Bros. Reality. Being a part of the awesome Super Smash Bros. franchise is a dream come true, but I think there's someone even happier than I was that my character made it into the game...

*The camera pans out to show Robin Williams sitting next to his daughter, prompting loud cheers from the crowd.*

Robin Williams: Hi there, MTV Video Game Awards fans and Nintendo fans everywhere, and I couldn't be prouder that my daughter Zelda made it into Smash Bros. *hugs her* I had a lot of fun playing Final Fantasy XII and enjoying her amazing performance, and I can't wait to kick some ass with my daughter in this upcoming game. Ganondorf, your days are numbered! Now wait a minute, where's my character, where's the Genie?

Sakurai: *laughing*

Robin Williams: I'm serious, you got Sora in there, you got Donald and Goofy with him, talk to Disney, get the Genie. But anyway, it's such a thrill to know that a new Super Smash Bros. game is coming and that my daughter Zelda is going to be in the game. And speaking of Zelda, how hyped is everybody out there for the new Legend Of Zelda game coming out this year, huh?

*The crowd cheers again.*

Robin Williams: I loved the original game, I loved it so much I named my daughter after the princess. *to Zelda* I'm sure you're probably sick of me telling this story by now.

Zelda: *laughing* You go right ahead and tell it, dad, there's probably one or two people watching that don't know.

Robin: Well, I'm real excited to play. And hey, everybody out there, make sure you main Lilith, she's gonna be top tier.

Sakurai: *laughs*

Robin: She'd better be top tier, you've seen One Hour Photo, you know what I'm capable of!

*Sakurai and the crowd laugh louder*

-from the 2014 MTV Video Game Awards, broadcast on February 24, 2015

-

Games Over Matter Awards 2014:

Game Of The Year:

1. Squad Four Betrayal
2. Sepulchre
3. Mariokart Reality
4. Grand Theft Auto III
5. The Whispered

Best Graphics:

1. Squad Four Betrayal
2. Necrocracy 3
3. The Dreamers: Dark Sunrise
4. Seeded
5. Grand Theft Auto III

Best Sound:

1. Squad Four Betrayal
2. Sepulchre
3. Grand Theft Auto III
4. Ace Combat: Infinite Skies
5. Titanfall

Best Gameplay:

1. Squad Four Betrayal
2. Grand Theft Auto III
3. Mariokart Reality
4. Sojourn
5. Just Dance Revolution

Best Thematics:

1. Sepulchre
2. Squad Four Betrayal
3. Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality
4. The Whispered
5. Outlast

Most Innovative:

1. MiXXed
2. Sepulchre
3. Just Dance Revolution
4. The Talos Principle
5. Sojourn

Best Multiplayer:

1. Sojourn
2. Mariokart Reality
3. Just Dance Revolution
4. Final Fantasy Online II
5. Tom Clancy Online

Best New Character:

1. Hardcore2001 (Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality)
2. Lalaine Rodriguez (Grand Theft Auto III)
3. President Keith Saugus (Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare)
4. Yusef al-Fayad (Sepulchre)
5. Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto III)

-

Surprising no one, Steve Jobs announced the Virtua's new VR accessory at MacWorld earlier today. Promoting the VR headset as the start of a 'new generation of interactive experiences', he invited Steve Wozniak to the stage to help him demonstrate how the VR would work in conjunction with the console's motion consoles to provide 'unprecedented immersion', and that the headset would work with a wide variety of games both past and present, including launch titles such as Bayonetta 2. The Virtua's headset accessory is officially called the Virtua Oculus, and is expected to be released in September. While an MSRP hasn't yet been announced, analysts expected that it will be priced similarly to Nintendo's headset at $149, and bundled with the Virtua for $499, the console's launch price. Despite the Virtua's lesser graphical capabilities when compared with the Reality, the VR demonstration presented to the press at the show looks comparable to the VR on the Reality. In fact, games such as the upcoming Vindicate, a first person shooter expected to launch with the Oculus, look every bit as good as Squad Four Betrayal. While there were rumors that a new model Virtua would be launched alongside the headset, no news of that has been announced.”

-Adam Sessler, from the January 22, 2015 episode of G4's X-Play

-

Don't Expect A Big VR Announcement”, Says Google's Bright

After the announcement of the Virtua Oculus a couple weeks ago at MacWorld, many have been waiting with bated breath for the inevitable Google Nexus VR accessory. However, Google's head of gaming, Eric Bright, said in a recent conference call with investors that Google's VR rollout would come in waves, with VR accessories being gradually released over the remainder of this year and the next. Rumors about a Google VR accessory have been swirling, and indeed, we've already seen accessories (many of them cheap) that allow for crude VR with phones that can also be used with the Nexus Companion. Bright stated that while Google does have VR devices for the Nexus in the works, we shouldn't expect a one-size-fits-all solution.

“The Nexus is a different kind of console with different capabilities, and our VR solutions will reflect that,” said Bright, who didn't rule out the potential for an upgraded Nexus model in the future. “We've also been working with our third party partners to develop their own VR accessories, and you should expect to see some of those hitting the market soon.”

Google's announcement may disappoint some who were hoping for a VR device similar to the Reality's headset or the Virtua Oculus for the Nexus. However, the announcement doesn't rule out a third party device similar to those, while Google looks toward more innovative solutions for virtual reality on the Nexus. It's likely that something is announced at E3, but if what Bright says is to be believed, we won't be seeing an Oculus like device on the Nexus, at least not a first party one.

-from a February 7, 2015 article on Kotaku

-

Other Awards:

IGN (Editor Top 10):

1. Squad Four Betrayal
2. Grand Theft Auto III
3. Sojourn
4. The Covenant: Spartan
5. Nix
6. Pixelworld 2
7. Super Mario Dimensions 3
8. Grim Fandango 2
9. Silent Hills
10. Sepulchre

Joystiq (Editor Top 10):

1. Squad Four Betrayal
2. Sepulchre
3. Grand Theft Auto III
4. Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality
5. Super Mario Dimensions 3
6. Halt!
7. Titanfall
8. Necrocracy 3
9. Pixelworld 2
10. Silent Hills

Kotaku:

Game Of The Year: Squad Four Betrayal
Runner-Up: Super Mario Dimensions 3
Finalists: Grand Theft Auto III, Nix, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Pixelworld 2, Sepulchre, Silent Hills, World Of Color Reality, Hazardous 2, Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality, Fire Emblem: Rise Of The Exalt, Worldmix, Seeded, Thrillseekers: Waveriders 2, Titanfall, Just Dance Revolution, Princess Revolution, Rise A Knight IV: Scourge, Halt!, Hearthstone, Beetlejuice: Denizens Of The Neitherworld

Gamespot

Action Game Of The Year: Grand Theft Auto III
Adventure Game Of The Year: Squad Four Betrayal
Shooter Of The Year: Titanfall
Sports Game Of The Year: NHL 15
RPG Of The Year: Sepulchre

Gaming Age

Runner-Up: Sepulchre
Nintendo Reality Game Of The Year: Squad Four Betrayal
Apple Virtua Game Of The Year: Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality
Google Nexus Game Of The Year: Techno Angel: Sabine
Gemini Game Of The Year: Worldmix
Connect Game Of The Year: Super Mario Dimensions 3
PC Game Of The Year: Necrocracy 3
Mobile Game Of The Year: Beetlejuice: Denizens Of The Neitherworld

GameInformer

Game Of The Year: Grand Theft Auto III
Finalists: Squad Four Betrayal, Pixelworld 2, Silent Hills, Fallout: The Swamp

Blargo

Game Of The Year: Grand Theft Auto III
Runners Up: Squad Four Betrayal, Necrocracy 3
Most Unexpectedly Good Game: Ever After High: A Fairytale Adventure

RPGamer

Game Of The Year: Brandish
Runners Up: Princess Revolution, Xia's Wrath
WRPG Of The Year: Sepulchre

Gamers' Blog Alliance

Game Of The Year (244 blogs polled):

Squad Four Betrayal: 115
Grand Theft Auto III: 44
Sepulchre: 20
The Talos Principle: 13
Silent Hills: 9
Sojourn: 8
Pixelworld 2: 5
Nix: 4
Super Mario Dimensions 3: 4
Nexus Homestead: 3
Deep Down: 3
Buffy The Vampire Slayer: 2
Fallout: The Swamp: 2
Grim Fandango 2: 2
Mariokart Reality: 1
Techno Angel: Sabine: 1
E.S.P.: Extra Sensory Precision: 1
Worldmix: 1
The Whispered: 1
Donkey Kong Krew: 1
Fun Fair: 1
Aerio The Extraordinary: 1
The Lobotomized III: 1
Tom Clancy Online: 1

Australian Gamer (Editor Top 10)

Game Of The Year

1. Grand Theft Auto III
2. Squad Four Betrayal
3. Thrillseekers: Waveriders 2
4. Sojourn
5. Worldmix
6. Final Fantasy Online II
7. Deep Down
8. Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality
9. Rezna War
10. Titanfall

Edge (Game Of The Year- Editors' Choice):

Squad Four Betrayal

Famitsu (Game Of The Year- Readers' Choice):

Winner: Squad Four Betrayal
Runner-up: Final Fantasy Online II

X-Play (Editors' Choice):

Squad Four Betrayal

Sylph (Editors' Choice Top 5 Games Of 2014):

1. Squad Four Betrayal
2. Techno Angel: Sabine
3. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
4. Mariokart Reality
5. Lenora's Last Masterpiece

Destructoid (Top 10 Games Of 2014):

1. Pixelworld 2
2. Grand Theft Auto III
3. Squad Four Betrayal
4. Sojourn
5. Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality
6. Super Mario Dimensions 3
7. Sepulchre
8. Silent Hills
9. Fire Emblem: Rise Of The Exalt
10. Necrocracy 3

KidGamers (Game Of The Year 2014):

Super Mario Dimensions 3

PowerGamer (Top 5 Of 2014):

1. Grand Theft Auto III
2. Rezna War
3. Squad Four Betrayal
4. Deep Down
5. The Lobotomized III

New Game Network:

Runner-up: Grand Theft Auto III
Best PC Game: Nix
Best Presentation: Squad Four Betrayal
Best Gameplay: Squad Four Betrayal
Best Performance: Deedee Magno Hall as Rebecca in Squad Four Betrayal
Best Multiplayer: Sojourn

Eurogamer (Game Of The Year 2014):

Squad Four Betrayal

ZZZando!:

#2 Game Of The Year: Sepulchre
#3 Game Of The Year: Grand Theft Auto III
Best Sleeper Hit: Fun Fair
Best Experience: Squad Four Betrayal

Ars Technica (Top 20 Of 2014):

1. Squad Four Betrayal
2. The Talos Principle
3. Grand Theft Auto III
4. Sepulchre
5. Sojourn
6. Super Mario Dimensions 3
7. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
8. Donkey Kong Krew
9. Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality
10. Sonic The Hedgehog 7
11. Super Power
12. Silent Hills
13. Nix
14. Seeded
15. To Live And Die In The Walls
16. Nexus Homestead
17. Assassin's Creed: Liberation
18. Hearthstone
19. Rayman Legends
20. The Whispered

BAFTA Game Awards:

British Game Of The Year: Squad Four Betrayal
Action/Adventure: Squad Four Betrayal
Artistic Achievement: Sepulchre
Audio Achievement: Silent Hills
Debut Game: The Talos Principle
Family Game: Just Dance Revolution
Game Design: Sepulchre
Innovation: Sepulchre
Mobile/Handheld: Fire Emblem: Rise Of The Exalt
Multiplayer: Sojourn
Original Music: Sepulchre
Performer: Joe Dempsie as William Sarson in Sepulchre
Sports Game: Thrillseekers: Waveriders 2
Story: Squad Four Betrayal
Strategy/Simulation: Sojourn

-

Blockbuster Enjoying Its Strongest Year Ever, Thanks To Streaming/Diversification

Blockbuster is enjoying enormous financial success after its third year with company president Reggie Fils-Aime at the helm, in large part to its streaming service, which continues to be #1 in the industry, ahead of competitor Netflix. Blockbuster began online video rental in 2001, after selling off its Block Party entertainment division. Since then, the company's online presence has steadily grown, even as business at its physical rental stores declined throughout the decade. The company reached its lowest point during the recession in 2009, but has bounced back in recent years thanks to its streaming service, while its video stores have also seen an uptick in sales. This is in large part due to the efforts of Fils-Aime, who was hired to head the company in 2011, and began an immediate rebranding effort, modernizing stores and diversifying merchandise. Fils-Aime continued to push the company's streaming service, while also expanding the retail merchandise available at physical rental locations. Stores expanded to carry video games, books, and CDs for purchase, and also pushed movie purchases as well, while retaining movie and game rental. The company occupied much of the same retail niche as the F.Y.E. chain, and in 2013, bought out that company, rebranding F.Y.E. stores as Blockbuster Entertainment locations, while also rebranding Blockbuster Video to Blockbuster Entertainment, making it official in 2014 with a huge marketing push. While some investors were concerned that the company would be competing with itself while offering digital streaming and physical rental, Fils-Aime's strategy has been one of selective promotion.

“In locations where broadband access has been more difficult or expensive, we've expanded our physical presence, while scaling back our stores in locations where broadband is faster and easier to come by. People who don't have access to fast broadband and have difficulties using our streaming service still have that physical media available, and we're continuing to heavily promote physical media. We'll always be a rental location, and we're selling more physical media than ever,” said Fils-Aime. “As times have changed and consumers' buying habits have evolved, we've evolved with them, and we want to make Blockbuster a one-stop shop for media and entertainment.”

Blockbuster is also making its presence felt in the streaming arena. It's still the #1 streaming service in the world, with a huge lineup of movies and television shows, while also debuting new original productions every single month. It'll also be the exclusive home of the upcoming Tomb Raider television series debuting later this year, starring Mallory Jansen as Lara Croft. Blockbuster's streaming service is netting huge profits for the company, and helped to carry its physical retail locations through the tough stretch of the early 2010s (the company still has over 1,700 physical retail locations, including the former F.Y.E. locations).

-from a March 8, 2015 Yahoo! News article

-

January 19, 2015

Patroka Epstein was feeling... something. An electric shock sensation, radiating up and down her legs. It was extremely painful, and she let out loud gasps as the doctors monitoring her condition watched for any sign that the treatment wasn't progressing as expected.

“Are you able to describe how you're feeling? Do you need something for the pain?”

“Electricity... everywhere...” she managed to whisper through excruciating gasps. She hadn't felt anything in her legs in seven years, and now, there was nothing but pain, everywhere. She still couldn't move them, or feel anything but the pain. Her back and neck radiated with a similar sensation, extreme pain for about a second, and then nothing.

“That's a good thing, it's a sign that the connections in your nerves are refiring.”

The doctors had warned her there would be pain, pain like she'd never felt before, and to expect it to come in waves at first. They also warned her that the pain, while a good sign, wasn't a sure sign of a successful treatment... that there would need to be many treatments, numerous injections, before the rehab could even begin to take place.

This was an extraordinarily experimental treatment. If it worked.... if it worked...

If this works, I might be able to move my arms.

If this works.... I.... might be able to walk again.

If this works.

There was no guarantee, or even a likelihood, that the stem cell treatments would have any effect. The pain was promising, but there were absolutely no guarantees. The doctors told her over and over again.

Patroka hadn't seen the outside of a hospital in nearly three months. The treatment would take time, requiring constant monitoring and dozens of injections and microsurgeries over the course of nearly a year before she could even begin the process of rebuilding the strength in her atrophied limbs.

If it worked.

Before the breakthrough treatment was announced, most experts in the field thought it would be 2040 before something like this was even remotely possible.

If it didn't work... shattering disappointment didn't even begin to describe it.

But even a chance is worth it... worth the disappointment... worth the pain.

The pain returned. Patroka gasped again.

I have to believe that miracles are possible.

-

DICE Awards 2014:

Game Of The Year:

Grand Theft Auto III
Nix
Sepulchre
Squad Four Betrayal
The Talos Principle

Action Game Of The Year:

The Covenant: Spartan
Grand Theft Auto III
Rayman Legends
Super Mario Dimensions 3
Wonder Woman: Nemesis

Adventure Game Of The Year:

Aerio The Extraordinary
Nix
Squad Four Betrayal
Sunset Overdrive
The Talos Principle

Family Game Of The Year:

Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality
Mariokart Reality
Puzzle Poms
Sati And The Beautiful Boutique
Super Mario Dimensions 3

Online Game Of The Year:

Final Fantasy Online II
Pixelworld 2
Sojourn
Tom Clancy Online
Wildstar

Portable Game Of The Year:

Fire Emblem: Rise Of The Exalt
Pirates Of Redsea
Sonic The Hedgehog 7
Super Mario Dimensions 3
Worldmix

Racing Game Of The Year:

Custom Race Circuit
Formula One Inject
Mariokart Reality
Rocket Runners
Vintage Speed Series Platinum

Role Playing Game Of The Year:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Final Fantasy Online II
Necrocracy 3
Rise A Knight IV: Scourge
Sepulchre

Strategy/Simulation Game Of The Year:

Ace Combat: Infinite Skies
Final Fantasy Tactics Remia
Fire Emblem: Rise Of The Exalt
Nexus Homestead
Superstore Simulator

Sports Game Of The Year:

MLB 2015
NHL 2015
Thrillseekers: Waveriders 2
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2015
Virtua Downhill

Fighting Game Of The Year:

Acclaimed Champions
Divine Wrath 5
Genkagra
Marvel vs. Capcom 4
UFC Extreme 2015

Outstanding Art Direction:

Donkey Kong Krew
Nix
Silent Hills
Squad Four Betrayal
The Talos Principle

Outstanding Character Creation:

Lalaine Rodriguez (Grand Theft Auto III)
Luna Kong (Donkey Kong Krew)
Naomi (The Whispered)
William Sarson (Sepulchre)
Yusef al-Fayed (Sepulchre)

Outstanding Character Performance:

Camille Guaty as Lalaine Rodriguez in Grand Theft Auto III
Courtney Ford as Naomi in The Whispered
Deedee Magno Hall as Rebecca in Squad Four Betrayal
Raphael Acloque as Yusef al-Fayed in Sepulchre
Steven Ogg as Trevor Philips in Grand Theft Auto III

Outstanding Animation:

Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality
Grand Theft Auto III
Nix
Squad Four Betrayal
The Whispered

Outstanding Game Design:

Grand Theft Auto III
Pixelworld 2
Sepulchre
Squad Four Betrayal
The Talos Principle

Outstanding Game Direction:

Grand Theft Auto III
Nix
Sepulchre
Sojourn
Squad Four Betrayal

Outstanding Innovation:

Pixelworld 2
Sepulchre
Sojourn
Squad Four Betrayal
The Talos Principle

Outstanding Online Gameplay:

Final Fantasy Online II
Pixelworld 2
Sojourn
Tom Clancy Online
Wildstar

Outstanding Original Music:

Assassin's Creed: Liberation
Final Fantasy Online II
Mariokart Reality
Squad Four Betrayal
The Whispered

Outstanding Audio Design:

Grand Theft Auto III
MiXXed
Sepulchre
Squad Four Betrayal
The Whispered

Outstanding Story:

Fallout: The Swamp
Grand Theft Auto III
Sepulchre
Squad Four Betrayal

Outstanding Technical Achievement:

Grand Theft Auto III
Sepulchre
Squad Four Betrayal
Turn Away

-

GameFAQs Best Of 2014 Polls:

Best Of 2014: Best Reality Game

Squad Four Betrayal: 47.17%
Mariokart Reality: 16.50%
Freedom Wars: 7.52%
Donkey Kong Krew: 7.00%
The Dreamers: Dark Sunrise: 5.60%
Hazardous 2: 4.17%
Shin Megami Tensei: Angel Factor: 3.55%
Star Fox: Fire And Ice: 3.16%
Fun Fair: 3.16%
E.S.P.: Extra Sensory Precision: 2.17%

Best Of 2014: Best Virtua Game

Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality: 27.80%
Deep Down: 17.35%
Pixelworld 2: 16.40%
Sunset Overdrive: 10.16%
Land Of Enchantment 2: 9.65%
The Space Between: 6.22%
Alpha Protocol 2: 4.67%
Lenora's Last Masterpiece: 3.07%
Ace Combat: Infinite Skies: 2.55%
Yakuza 5: 2.13%

Best Of 2014: Best Nexus Game

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: 20.64%
Techno Angel: Sabine: 18.00%
The Covenant: Spartan: 16.36%
Star Wars: Rise Of A Jedi: 15.04%
Nexus Homestead: 8.87%
Grim Fandango 2: 7.90%
Don't Starve: 4.66%
Rezna War: 4.58%
Brandish: 2.03%
Nexus Pets: 1.92%

Best Of 2014: Best Connect Game:

Super Mario Dimensions 3: 36.46%
Fire Emblem: Rise Of The Exalt: 28.74%
Final Fantasy Tactics Remia: 10.67%
Kirby And The Great Quest: 5.51%
Animal Crossing: Everywhere And Nowhere: 4.07%
Princess Revolution: 3.45%
WarioLand Billions: 3.13%
Spider-Man 2: 3.06%
Goemon And Rayman: 2.97%
NES Remix: 1.94%

Best Of 2014: Best PC Game

Necrocracy 3: 41.57%
Final Fantasy Online II: 17.63%
Nix: 13.20%
Tom Clancy Online: 8.72%
To Live And Die In The Walls: 5.47%
Turn Away: 5.05%
Edencore: 2.87%
Abel Eclipse: 2.49%
Gotti's Revenge: 1.83%
The Crew: 1.17%

Best Of 2014: Best Gemini Game

Sonic The Hedgehog 7: 30.50%
Chun-Li Rising: 22.18%
Resident Evil: Revelations 2: 14.31%
Seeded: 12.65%
Worldmix: 5.79%
Aerio The Extraordinary: 3.95%
Vectorman: Omega Factor: 3.52%
Cora And The Long Winter: 2.93%
The Raid 6: 2.73%
Mind Zero: 1.44%

Best Of 2014: Best Mobile Game

Hearthstone: 22.36%
Beetlejuice: Denizens Of The Neitherworld: 19.59%
Pirates Of Redsea: 17.77%
Threes: 14.86%
Cubedude And Hypertron: 8.64%
OlliOlli: 6.57%
The Fart Button: 3.88%
Bejeweled Shine: 2.54%
Crossy Road: 2.07%
Witches Online: 1.72%

Best Of 2014: Best Multiplatform Game

Grand Theft Auto III: 30.19%
Silent Hills: 15.85%
Sepulchre: 13.16%
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare: 9.06%
Fallout: The Swamp: 7.11%
Metal Gear Subterfuge: 6.86%
Assassin's Creed: Liberation: 5.69%
Blackheart 666: 4.35%
Titanfall: 4.02%
The Lobotomized III: 3.71%

Best Of 2014: Game Of The Year:

Squad Four Betrayal: 24.95%
Grand Theft Auto III: 19.99%
Super Mario Dimensions 3: 13.28%
Sonic The Hedgehog 7: 9.86%
Commander Keen: Adventures In Virtual Reality: 9.72%
Fire Emblem: Rise Of The Exalt: 7.54%
Buffy The Vampire Slayer: 5.33%
Necrocracy 3: 4.53%
Techno Angel: Sabine: 2.81%
Hearthstone: 1.99%

Best Of 2014: Game Of The Year (Final):

Squad Four Betrayal: 40.30%
Grand Theft Auto III: 38.16%
Super Mario Dimensions 3: 21.54%

-

February 2, 2015

“Are you nervous?”

“Hmm?”

“Pretty big record, you nervous?”

“Yeah...”

Regan Hardwick ran her hands through her long black hair as she sat next to her dad in the recording studio waiting room. This was by far the biggest voiceover role she'd ever landed, and at only ten years old, it was a huge responsibility for a girl her age. She was a star... well, a co-star anyway, on a brand new animated show from the people who'd made one of her favorite cartoons of all time... a cartoon her mother had been a part of.

“Hey, you'll do fine. Andrea's the best in the business, she'll guide you through,” said Chris, giving Regan a comforting pat on the back. “You got this.”

“Hey, you!” came a friendly voice from the doorway. Regan looked up and could see an older girl walking over to her, smiling. “This is gonna be fun, right?”

“Inez, right?” said Regan, smiling as she recognized the older girl's face. She and Inez hadn't spent a lot of time together, though their parents had been friends and the two had been over at each other's houses a few times. This would be their first time working together, and Regan found the older girl's confidence comforting.

“Yeah, it's been a little while though,” Inez replied. She'd been brought by her mother Sonora, who sat down in the waiting room and smiled as the two girls continued to talk.

“You were at mom's funeral,” said Regan, a bit sad as she remembered. “I think that was the last time we saw each other...”

“How are you doing?” asked Inez, sitting down beside her. “Are you okay?”

Regan nodded, and smiled again.

“I'm fine...”

“How's Arturo?” Inez asked.

“Not so fine,” said Regan.

“I'm sorry....”

“It's okay, thanks for asking. It's really cool to work with you, you're awesome in Quixsters!”

“Thanks! I'm really excited to work on this show, the art looks amazing and my character sounds really fun. I'm a bit jealous of you though, you get to play the dark spooky girl who breaks rules and stuff!”

Regan giggled.

“I just hope I do a good job,” she said, taking a few deep breaths. “I'm not usually so nervous about a voiceover job, but without mom here...”

Inez reached over and placed her hand on Regan's shoulder.

“I bet she'd be super proud of you.”

“She was with me for the first audition, last August,” said Regan. “So... she knew I was in the running.”

“She knew you'd get it,” said Inez.

Regan smiled, and gripped her glass reliquary pendant tightly.

“Now just focus and be your character,” said Inez. “Become Darke.”

Regan took another deep breath. She looked up at Inez and smiled.

“Darke wouldn't smile.”

“I can't help it!” she said with a loud giggle, prompting Inez to giggle as well and hug Regan tightly.

“It's okay, we're gonna have so much fun doing this show.”

The two girls were then called into the booth, and took their places behind their podiums, facing one another with a mic and a script in front of them.

“You two nervous?” asked the voice director, Andrea Romano. Inez and Regan both nodded. “Okay, use it, use that energy.”

The girls looked at each other and smiled.

This is going to be so much fun, thought Inez, focusing on her character and preparing to embark on her most challenging and rewarding voiceover job yet.

Thanks for everything, mom, thought Regan, calming herself and gathering her nervous energy, and finally becoming her character as she looked down at the script in front of her. Okay, I'm ready.

-

GameRankings Top 25 Games Of 2014

1. Squad Four Betrayal: 98.02%
2. Grand Theft Auto III: 97.24%
3. Pixelworld 2: 95.57%
4. Super Mario Dimensions 3: 95.15%
5. Sepulchre: 93.71%
6. Silent Hills: 92.91%
7. The Talos Principle: 92.37%
8. Sojourn: 92.04%
9. Nexus Homestead: 91.88%
10. Rayman Legends: 91.60%
11. Grim Fandango 2: 91.37%
12. E.S.P.: Extra Sensory Precision: 91.11%
13. Final Fantasy Online II: 91.07%
14. Seeded: 91.01%
15. Nix: 90.72%
16. The Whispered: 90.71%
17. Aerio The Extraordinary: 90.56%
18. Worldmix: 90.47%
19. Buffy The Vampire Slayer: 90.32%
20. Rezna War: 90.01%
21. Lenora's Last Masterpiece: 89.94%
22. Just Dance Revolution: 89.63%
23. No One Lives Forever: The Return Of Cate Archer: 89.61%
24. Fallout: The Swamp: 89.50%
25. Princess Revolution: 89.12%

The company occupied much of the same retail niche as the F.Y.E. chain, and in 2013, bought out that company, rebranding F.Y.E. stores as Blockbuster Entertainment
I was getting this vibe the first time around. It was only a matter of time before Blockbuster bought out F.Y.E.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
On one hand, we begin entering the era of OTL that I generally would like to consider to be ASB in its existence.

On the other hand, the 2010s are partially recognizable culturally but so many butterflies since the 1990s have changed the world for the better in most cases... and worse in others, both viewpoints subjective. There is, however, one area that's seen positive gains overall regardless of changes to the wider world, and it's the main focus of this timeline: video games. Holy crap the video games in this universe kick more ass than [insert deaction hero here] from [insert action movie here].

Once this timeline wraps up I'm going to have to reread this whole thing and compile a personal list of games I would want from TTL's library starting from the point of divergence onward. Might share it with the thread, might not, but that depends on who would want to read through hundreds of entries and side commentary that's been spoiler-marked to avoid too much clutter.

Looking forward to 2015 and beyond, as always.

On one hand, we begin entering the era of OTL that I generally would like to consider to be ASB in its existence.

On the other hand, the 2010s are partially recognizable culturally but so many butterflies since the 1990s have changed the world for the better in most cases... and worse in others, both viewpoints subjective. There is, however, one area that's seen positive gains overall regardless of changes to the wider world, and it's the main focus of this timeline: video games. Holy crap the video games in this universe kick more ass than [insert deaction hero here] from [insert action movie here].

Once this timeline wraps up I'm going to have to reread this whole thing and compile a personal list of games I would want from TTL's library starting from the point of divergence onward. Might share it with the thread, might not, but that depends on who would want to read through hundreds of entries and side commentary that's been spoiler-marked to avoid too much clutter.

I'm not surprised that this story appears in ISOT games alot.

But I agree, I'd like to see OTL react to TTL's pop culture. A more successful DCEU, Kurt Cobain and Selena surviving to the present day, Tupac and Biggie making up, Mark Zuckerberg working on the Sims games instead of Facebook, Chris Chan, Blockbuster, Half Life-freaking-3, and much, much more.

I'm not surprised that this story appears in ISOT games alot.

But I agree, I'd like to see OTL react to TTL's pop culture. A more successful DCEU, Kurt Cobain and Selena surviving to the present day, Tupac and Biggie making up, Mark Zuckerberg working on the Sims games instead of Facebook, Chris Chan, Blockbuster, Half Life-freaking-3, and much, much more.
That was the main drive of the timeline itself, making a different work, not better or worse, just different, one focused in the games and seems worked so far