Opening Post, Credits, World Map
Bóg, Honor, Wolność, Ojczyzna!

Gott, Ehre, Freiheit, Vaterland!
(God, Honour, Liberty, Fatherland!)
Dieu, Roi, Droit!
(God, King and Law!)

My very own attempt at a collaborative Timeline based on maps, lists, infoboxes, and other types of graphics.

It is inspired by the successes of @Kanan , @Gabzcervo , @KaiserEmu , @Nazi Space Spy and others.

A special inspiration came from a fantastic map by @Drex , from where I also got massive inspiration regarding many borders of nations and of subdivisions, mostly in Europe and the Indian Subcontinent. This is especially the case for the idea of a massively divided Germany.

Borders were also, mostly in Africa, inspired by my own world maps in The True Divided Nation - An Alternate North America started by @Gabzcervo

Thanks also to @Jan Olbracht who helped me with the Polish in the title.

Another thanks to @Filo who has agreed to help me signifactly with flags. This is admittedly a weak point of mine.

You are invited to collaborate.
Do not use any AH.com content without prior permission of the author, though

FAQ:

Another one?

Yes, another one of them. I want to relieve this genre of its Amerocentrism.

No Americas?

Of course you can contribute to the Americas, too! No problem!

What? No USA?

No, no USA here!

But what then? Nothing from Sea to Shining Sea?

Of course there will be interesting nations! Just nothing comparable to OTL USA...

The Kazakh border?

You can recognise it if you look for it, but it has not just been copied as a single national border.

And the POD?

The POD is not defined to the exact event - I am not well-versed enough in 17th century Poland-Lithuania for that.
However, what I can say is that France helped Poland-Lithuania, Sweden did not ally with Russia but with Poland-Lithuania instead, and thus, the Deluge is by far not as apocalyptic. Poland-Lithuania recovers.

KaiserEmu (modified) said:
What do I do?
KaiserEmu (modified) said:
Anything you want, really.
Ignore it (though I'd rather you didn't); quietly watch; ask questions about the whole thing; even contribute ideas, lists and graphics of your own if you want! My only rule is that I have final say. I will use this with a big amount of discretion, though.

And now?
We will start with this world map - and expand from there:

XWU2Jec.png

Ask as many questions as you want; just be aware that some bits will not be as well fleshed out as others, and some bits might be "just because".

Last edited:
Nice! That's a large map...

How tf did these "USA" get anticosti island instead of that "New England" or Quebec?

Also just, what is this world.

Can I be the China loremaster?

Of course. I imagined China to be under the Three Principles of Sun Yat-Sen, but otherwise, you can decide pretty much. I am really not that knowledgeable on China.

EDIT: I even was undecided as to whether China was a Republic or monarchy. So... if a survival of the Shun Dynasty is compatible with the Three Principles, go for a surviving Shun!

Why wouldn't you get rid of red text?
You just could write, fro an example

[[a|Paul Cathcart]]

instead of

[[Paul Cathcart]]

and the link will be blue.