Aufstieg des Imperiums

1933: Hitler comes to power

1938: Germany realizes its dream of a Gross Deutchland by annexing Austria and Czechoslavakia.

1939: Germany takes the Memelland, signs the M-R Pact and attack Poland, they defeat it six weeks later.

1940: The Phony war begins and Denmark and Norway fall. Fall Gelb and Fall Rot take place, France surrenders, the world looks bleak.

July 27: Hitler parades through Paris and is shot.

July 28: Hitler is dead.

Last edited:
The SS, Heer and civilian leadership are already at each others throats before Hitler has even given his death rattle. August 1st sees the death of Goering, Himmler had him killed by firing squad. The Luftwaffe still sides with the SS and they take Berlin. Manstein the Conquerer of France, Brauchitsch, and the Civilian leadership strike a deal and begin to work together.

Himmler is elected Reichkanzler and fuhrer, there is only one riot to note in Munich. The Heer moves in and instates "marshall law" basically an excuse to take power away from the SS and Himmler, they start to move units into southern Germany. A stand off ensues as Schutstaffel divisions move onto the border of Baden Wurttemburg and Bavaria.

Any thoughts?

thank you, could I have a link to your tl for inspiration? not for plagiarism naturally

and do you know of any major civilian germans that could be my civilian leadership, I don't know any of them.

thank you, could I have a link to your tl for inspiration? not for plagiarism naturally

and do you know of any major civilian germans that could be my civilian leadership, I don't know any of them.

Yeah it's in The before 1900 forum on front page what happened is I posted in the wrong place.... Lolol:) yeah well for leadership
ship there s Goebbels, Guderien, Himmler, Speer, etc for the army there's Manstein, Fromm, Beck, Stuffenberg, etc airforce there's goring, and navy there is Donitz...:)

As the showdown begins, the Heer negotiates with Britain to give France back everything,except Alsace-Lorraine which would become a buffer state much like Switzerland or Belgium. Britain agreed but said only after the German conflict had ended. As things began to draw to a halt and the lines were drawn Goebbels sent out a leaflet, denouncing the SS as a crazed scheme of fanatics that he compared to the jihads in the 12th century, who then compared it to the crusaders. Himmler fired back by saying that the government was corrupt and declared himself dictator of GrossDeutchland on September 1st, this was unpopular with the people, who began to riot even more. Several SS divisions and Gestapo units where sent to quiet the rabble.

Brauchitsch as head of OKH decided it was time to strike. Hoth's Fourth and Guderians 1st Panzer cores where sent in a pincer movement from Nuremberg and Prague towards Berlin, which was backed by Mannstein's Army Group B. Von Bock's Army Group C was to start at Stuttgart and smash through before heading towards Bremen haven and Hamburg. Von Rundstedt's Army Group A was to head from Zilina to Danzig. The first shots where fired at Mannhiem followed by innumerable amounts all across the border. Successful breakthroughs happened at Hol and Dresden by Hoth and Guderian. Army Group C made a small encirclement at Worms but were forced back by the Totemkopf divisions.

Prince Louis Ferdinand of the Hohenzollerns stepped into the political spot light by touring factories and major cities in the southern, Heer controlled half of the GDL. By October 5th things were looking well for the German Army and by the end of the month Berlin was almost insight. However in former Poland the Germans had yet to capture Breslau as the SS were dug in and fighting desperately for every inch.

The tanks outside of Berlin began to get stuck in the bogs and would have to stay on the roads to move quickly. The problem with this was the fear of an ambush around every turn. Going was slow but not as difficult and the infantry began to catch up. In the west the SS had basically given up and turned gorilla but were being located by civilians and thus easily found. In the east things where still at a stand still.

does no one want me to continue this, It has over two hundred views and only a reply from one guy.

Da Pwnzlord

Banned
I think it's interesting at least. What's going on in the Mediterranean at this point? How's occupied France doing? The Germans have said they'd give it back, but why do the British want to delay this process? It seems like by now there would be poorly opposed landings by the Free French and open rebellion from Vichy. It's not like Germany has the resources to fight a civil war and hold down a full-blown insurgency at the same time. Are the British actively aiding either side? Is anyone aiding either side, covertly or otherwise? Did the negotiations include any form of cease-fire? What's Stalin up to?

The month of December kicked off with negotiations between Britain, France and Germany. The Germans where having a bad time of it in the north, even with the SS in the west shattered there was still heaving fighting and they had yet to reach Berlin, simply put, they needed more men.

France demanded its land, and Britain wanted a return to peace. They agreed that Vichy was to be dismantled, and France given back everything but Alsace-Lorraine. A-L was given a Monarch, Otto Hapsburg-Lothringen was flown in and settled down into Strasbourg to take over. All German units in France where sent by rail to the area where the heaviest fighting was sure to occur, Berlin.

In the rest of the world things where beginning to settle down, Italy was standing down and had relaxed border control, without a united Germany Italy had no chance of winning. The remnants of the French Fleet that hadn't been destroyed by the British where starting for Marseille.

More later, I'm at school.