Atari survives the bit wars

Ok, I think that we all know about this topic so I gonna jump the introduction

Atari was planning to launch a 32 bit console in 1993, it would be the Atari Panther, but they were desesperated due the other upcoming 32 bit consoles like the Sega saturn so they tried to jump one generation and launched the "64" bit atari Jaguar, the game was a desaster and we all know how it ended

So what if Atari launched the atari panther instead of the atari jaguar? The atari jaguar wasn't so attractive for third party developers because it was a nightmare to produce a "64" bit in 1993 and most of the jaguar games didn't used the entire capability of the console, it sold less than 250 copies and Atari was kicked out of the game market, how in your opinion Atari could have survived the bit war?

(sorry for my so so english, it is not my native language)

Atari went with the Jaguar design simply because it was better than Panther not the 64/32 bit thing. Both designs sucked, to be honest, and fake-Atari of 1993 didn't have the resources to compete anyway.

So launching the Panther instead results in exactly the same situation for Atari. If you want to save them you need to move further back in time. I believe Andrew T's Dirty Laundry timeline has some Atari discussion, and there's an ASB timeline where dude goes back in time to speed up the computing industry using Atari as the base (contains tons of real info about Atari). To plug my own stuff, my upcoming timeline will also talk a lot about a surviving Atari.

This search link should get you most of the board's discussion on Atari. I literally just used "Atari" as a keyword, but you can add more to refine it.