How is this Mini TL?

• Total voters
OP+Map of world 2021
For a long time, I have to admit that I have been reading and enjoying graphic timelines made by @CosmicAsh, @LeinadB93, @Onerom etc, and while i have made miniature graphic TLs before, this is my side-project, a permanent one, whilst I stay isolated as I got infected by the one and only covid-19 virus's new variant.

2.png

Map of World 2021
(Base map is from @Onerom's excellent Nobody Expects the Spanish Revolution TL. )
The Overall PoD for this Timeline is that there are multiple PoDs sprinkled throughout the 19th century, leading to a very different 2021 ittl. Also just a disclaimer, i am not extremely good with my African history, other than North Africa, Ethiopia and South Africa, as a result, i am conducting a small butterfly net that makes more or less the same borders in Africa, or at least similar and somewhat recognizable.

The thing about the 19th century is......so many things happened in 100 years alone, there are so many things that could have been changed to make the modern reality so vastly different. ITTL, the simple fact is......that the entire world changed!

Thanks! I liked your Nepalese TL (although I know literally nothing from the country, that's why I just lurked). Hope you recover well from the corona and this TL flourishes.

Is the Alaska-BC-Cascadian state a former Russian colony? A former British one? Formerly Japanese?

Also, what form of government prevails in this world? Looking at the borders alone (especially in Europe), constitutional monarchy is likely to be quite popular...

Are there any notable rebellions or civil wars going on?

Thanks! I liked your Nepalese TL (although I know literally nothing from the country, that's why I just lurked). Hope you recover well from the corona and this TL flourishes.
Thanks!
Is the Alaska-BC-Cascadian state a former Russian colony? A former British one? Formerly Japanese?
It's formerly British. It's called the Dominion of Cascadia
Also, what form of government prevails in this world? Looking at the borders alone (especially in Europe), constitutional monarchy is likely to be quite popular...
Eurasia is heavily dominated by Constitutional Monarchies and Absolute Monarchies, Oceania is half and half whilst Africa and the Americans are predominantly Republican
Are there any notable rebellions or civil wars going on?
Several...The Chilean Civil War, the Libyan War for Independence, the Saharan Conflict, The Sudanese Troubles, The Armenian Troubles, the Assamese Revolts, etc

Wow, over 20 million Greeks alone in the Sublime Porte vs OTL little over 10 million worldwide. I'm really interested in this Ottoman Empire.

Wow, over 20 million Greeks alone in the Sublime Porte vs OTL little over 10 million worldwide. I'm really interested in this Ottoman Empire.
It's very much a complicated issue much like how in otl inner Mongolia in china has more mongols than Mongolia. The Ottoman Empire has had an extremely interesting ethnic history ittl