Assuming a surviving Vinland, in what ways might Norse and Native American beliefs syncretise?

What about a trading party getting stranded? Maybe a storm wrecks their boats, and they lose the people with the knowledge to fix them, or don't have the supplies to do so.
They probably die, but there are also the options of being enslaved or adopted by the natives too, they certainly can't create an autonomous community in those conditions.

Yes, but the population of the mandala states was also far larger.

It's a mix. There are hunter-gatherer populations, horticulturalists, and agriculturalists. Zomia's ethnic groups are extremely varied and difficult to study, so practices of all sorts vary wildly. I recommend reading The Art of Not Being Governed if you have the time.

While true, wasn't Vinland in large part a supply depot/trading post, rather than an actual settlement? It would be entirely possible for it to turn into a settlement by a large number of people who don't intend to settle getting stranded there.
Zomia itself has a shallow ancestral history compared to a lot of other places, it suffered multiple and relativel recent expansion events by Austro-Asiatic(2500 BCE), Burmese, Thai and while they might not have impacted a lot of Zomia there were also Austronesians and Vietnamese(yes it's Austro-Asiatic but by the early modern era it's separated enough).

You weaken your own case by mentioning the fact not all of them(if not most of them) weren't hunter gatherers and what is also important to note is that migrations such as Thai and Burmese ones come from this supposed refugee for anti-state peoples(without even talking about Nanzho/Dali)

In any case tropical areas play by very different rules, you don't see those kind of HG relics(or population that became HG later on in marginal areas outside agricultural zones) in most of Europe outside places like Northern Scandinavia(that has a climate colder than Newfoundland, which is similar to Southern Scandinavia instead).

Zomia itself has a shallow ancestral history compared to a lot of other places, it suffered multiple and relativel recent expansion events by Austro-Asiatic(2500 BCE), Burmese, Thai and while they might not have impacted a lot of Zomia there were also Austronesians and Vietnamese(yes it's Austro-Asiatic but by the early modern era it's separated enough).
There were Austronesians in Zomia?

Personally, I believe that if Scandinavian settlements were to continue to survive in North America, Missionaries wouldn't be far behind as this is the era where Norway and Iceland would convert to Christianity. So rather than seeing Indigenous beliefs merging or competing with Scandinavian paganism, I believe that you would see Christianity absorbing local legends and beliefs. Certain spirits would become saints or angels, or demons. There could be war, but the settlers are also going to trade with the natives. You could see iron weapons being traded for beads or copper, or furs, etc. Or food. Religion would also follow these trade routes, and you could see Christianity potentially spreading through the great lakes region (seems a good place for Vikings to sail to).

I honestly don't think people have an actual understanding of what generally happens when a rather advanced farming/pastoralist society encounters an extremely small hunter-gatherer population.
Hint: It tends to be total replacement insofar as the cards are stacked so much against the hunter-gatherers, the Beothuk might leave a single-digit % ancestry at most.
The Norse would only be coming into Vinland in very small numbers, and if they get in trouble they can’t easily call on reinforcements from Scandinavia.
I’m also not sure about your point on what happens when agriculturalists come into contact with hunter-gatherers, there are numerous historical instances of these two populations living side by side without one of them overpowering the other.

The Norse would only be coming into Vinland in very small numbers, and if they get in trouble they can’t easily call on reinforcements from Scandinavia.
I’m also not sure about your point on what happens when agriculturalists come into contact with hunter-gatherers, there are numerous historical instances of these two populations living side by side without one of them overpowering the other.
For example?
Anyway I addressed this argument already, the Beothuk have extremely small numbers as well and other native peoples aren't united to begin with, a few hundred settlers is enough to establish a self-growing community, early European colonies didn't have large numbers either, a mere 120k Spaniards settled the Americas by 1600 and they conquered areas that had up to 20-30 million people in the mean time.

For example?
Anyway I addressed this argument already, the Beothuk have extremely small numbers as well and other native peoples aren't united to begin with, a few hundred settlers is enough to establish a self-growing community, early European colonies didn't have large numbers either, a mere 120k Spaniards settled the Americas by 1600 and they conquered areas that had up to 20-30 million people in the mean time.
True, but remember; the conquistadors had native allies making up the bulk of the army when they took down the Aztec