As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Yes, the Reformers did outperform the GOP this year.
I assume that the republican party is on lifesupport.If they don't cosslape i doubt they will be win a presidnetal election until 2036 at the earliest. They may be able to win govnorship and form a colation goverment with the reform pary .I feel that the disaster of nixion bundy wiensitne and maybe palin may have stained the republican party name so much they change their name. Potentical new name for republic include convistive front National union patriotic pary Freedom League or citizens party.

I assume that the republican party is on lifesupport.If they don't cosslape i doubt they will be win a presidnetal election until 2036 at the earliest. They may be able to win govnorship and form a colation goverment with the reform pary .I feel that the disaster of nixion bundy wiensitne and maybe palin may have stained the republican party name so much they change their name. Potentical new name for republic include convistive front National union patriotic pary Freedom League or citizens party.
Right now, the GOP's prospects for 2012 are bleak. They'll need a complete overhaul of their image if they are to stay relevant.

@Kimch2004

Other haircuts I was thinking about for the stand-in image for Tiffany:
https://weareher.com/lesbian-haircuts/

Tiffany Disney (Sports Illustrated interview excerpt from the issue commemorating the Mighty Ducks' Stanley Cup victory back in June)
"I've always wanted to appear courageous and strong when I'm at the arena for every game. The only times I really allowed myself to be vulnerable was at home during diaper changes. During one of those changes when I was fifteen, that was when I came out to my dad and told him I was a lesbian. As soon as I put my pants back on over my clean diaper, Dad hugged me really tight and said 'You're still my daughter no matter who you love.' That was a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders."

Do the democrats have a major in congress. If they do what is the possibale of the republicans and the reformers founding a coalation govermet in 2010

Entertainment News for Early November 2008

"CAT IN THE HAT" ATTEMPTS A COMEBACK

Five years after the disastrous 2003 live action version of The Cat in the Hat, the Theodor Geisel estate confirms it has reached a compromise with Peacock and TBS+Paramount.

Audrey Geisel, Ted's widow, was joined by Sam Register of Paramount Animation and Jeffrey Katzenberg of Peacock Animation at a press conference in Springfield, Massachusetts (Ted's hometown). There, it was confirmed that TBS+Paramount would retain the rights to Chuck Jones and Friz Freleng's 1971 animated version, originally released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, now a TBS+Paramount subsidiary. Peacock would retain the rights to not only the theme park rights to the Cat and Geisel's other characters, but also the infamous 2003 live action version which featured Mike Myers as the Cat.

A new animated series, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!, will debut either on the Cartoon Network or USA Cartoon Express in the fall of 2010. A coin toss to be held at a later date will determine if either TBS+Paramount or Peacock will handle distribution in North America while the loser gets overseas rights.
- Variety

Arnold Leibovit confirms he has reached an agreement with TBS+Paramount and Limited Run on VHS reissues of George Pal's 1940's Puppetoons starting in Fall 2010.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Luxor Pictures moves Shezow 3 from 2011 to 2012 to facilitate director Christopher Nolan's committment to Inception, slated for a Summer 2010 release.
- Entertainment Tonight

Amid continuing progress on her weight loss journey, Del St. Pierre announces on her Myspace page that her doctors have cleared her to resume touring and recording starting in January of 2009.
- MTV News

Proctor and Gamble reinstates its sponsorship of ABC's The View. The Cincinnati-based parent company of Pampers and Luvs among other products previously pulled its advertising amid backlash from Elisabeth Hasselbeck's line of questioning during a segment featuring Tiffany Disney, the 25-year old owner of the defending Stanley Cup champion Mighty Ducks of San Diego.
- E! News

After a long, time-consuming process to count the votes, incumbent Orlando mayor Buddy Dyer (D-FL) wins re-election after a bitter challenge from embattled boy band mogul and Miramax/Bain Capital crony Lou Pearlman.
- The Orlando Sentinel

"CAT IN THE HAT" ATTEMPTS A COMEBACK

Five years after the disastrous 2003 live action version of The Cat in the Hat, the Theodor Geisel estate confirms it has reached a compromise with Peacock and TBS+Paramount.

Audrey Geisel, Ted's widow, was joined by Sam Register of Paramount Animation and Jeffrey Katzenberg of Peacock Animation at a press conference in Springfield, Massachusetts (Ted's hometown). There, it was confirmed that TBS+Paramount would retain the rights to Chuck Jones and Friz Freleng's 1971 animated version, originally released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, now a TBS+Paramount subsidiary. Peacock would retain the rights to not only the theme park rights to the Cat and Geisel's other characters, but also the infamous 2003 live action version which featured Mike Myers as the Cat.

A new animated series, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!, will debut either on the Cartoon Network or USA Cartoon Express in the fall of 2010. A coin toss to be held at a later date will determine if either TBS+Paramount or Peacock will handle distribution in North America while the loser gets overseas rights.
- Variety

Arnold Leibovit confirms he has reached an agreement with TBS+Paramount and Limited Run on VHS reissues of George Pal's 1940's Puppetoons starting in Fall 2010.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Luxor Pictures moves Shezow 3 from 2011 to 2012 to facilitate director Christopher Nolan's committment to Inception, slated for a Summer 2010 release.
- Entertainment Tonight

Amid continuing progress on her weight loss journey, Del St. Pierre announces on her Myspace page that her doctors have cleared her to resume touring and recording starting in January of 2009.
- MTV News

Proctor and Gamble reinstates its sponsorship of ABC's The View. The Cincinnati-based parent company of Pampers and Luvs among other products previously pulled its advertising amid backlash from Elisabeth Hasselbeck's line of questioning during a segment featuring Tiffany Disney, the 25-year old owner of the defending Stanley Cup champion Mighty Ducks of San Diego.
- E! News

After a long, time-consuming process to count the votes, incumbent Orlando mayor Buddy Dyer (D-FL) wins re-election after a bitter challenge from embattled boy band mogul and Miramax/Bain Capital crony Lou Pearlman.
- The Orlando Sentinel
1: I don't know whether to choose CN or USA as the home of that cartoon. Either way, it could be a big hit for them.
2: Never thought I'd see the Puppetoons on "modern" entertainment again.
3: Understandable.
4: Great!
5: May I suggest having P&G promote one of the Fox Network's shows?
6: Good.

T.V Personality who is married to Tim Hasselbeck who is related to Matt Hassleback a former Quarterback in the NFL

@Stalin1944 @WB18

As of 2008 ITTL, Matt still plays for the Seahawks like he did IOTL. Seattle is still a decent squad, but they've run into Dennis Green's Cards, Bill Belichick's Rams and a resurgent 49er squad under Mike Singletary. So the NFC West right now is a major royal rumble.

Tim on the other hand started out in the WLAF as Tom Brady's backup in Amsterdam. Nowadays, Tim is still a backup QB in the NFL, currently for David Garrard on the St. Louis Sorcerers.

As of 2008 ITTL, Matt still plays for the Seahawks like he did IOTL. Seattle is still a decent squad, but they've run into Dennis Green's Cards, Bill Belichick's Rams and a resurgent 49er squad under Mike Singletary. So the NFC West right now is a major royal rumble.

Tim on the other hand started out in the WLAF as Tom Brady's backup in Amsterdam. Nowadays, Tim is still a backup QB in the NFL, currently for David Garrard on the St. Louis Sorcerers.
Ah, I was talking about IRL because @WB18 asked who he was.

In anticipation of The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, lets pause for a minute to catch up on logo history.

The Cat in the Hat (1971)
Produced as a feature length film by Chuck Jones and Friz Freleng and released by MGM.

The first home video release was in 1977 through Magnetic Video during the time MGM was owned by General Mills and later Helmsley Leisure.

In the early 1980's, MGM was sold to Ted Turner and became the secondary label behind United Artists. Around 1985 or '86. Turner Home Entertainment, known at the time as TBS Home Video, launched a kidvid line called Viddy Oh! For Kids. Here's how most post-86 prints of The Cat in the Hat would start after the FBI Warning and TBSHV logo: