As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Amazing job @OldNavy1988 on the Sword of the Stone remake! But Disney's two other films Robots and The Snow Queen, starred Michelle Trachtenberg and Joan Cusack (OTL it was Ice Princess) is on the way. Hollywood Pictures' (OTL Disney made the film) Valiant is soaring onto its wings this month. And Touchstone/Dimension's Sin City, Hollywood's SpyHunter 2: The State of the Union and 20th Century-Fox's (OTL Touchstone made the film) The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is on the wings.
Which characters are Michelle Trachtenberg and Joan Cusack supposed to play in the Snow Queen remake?

American Dad (2005 TV Series)
American Dad
Launched on March 10, 2005 on Fox

Created by
Seth MacFarlane
Mike Barker
Matt Weitzman

Produced by
Grantray-Lawrence
Fuzzy Door Productions

Distributed by
20th Television
Buena Vista Domestic Television

Executive Producers
Seth MacFarlane
Mike Barker

Main Voices
Seth MacFarlane as Stan Smith and Roger
Wendy Schaal as Francine Smith
Rachael MacFarlane as Hayley Smith
Scott Grimes as Steve Smith
Dee Bradley Baker as Klaus
Jeff Fischer as Jeff Fischer
Patrick Stewart as Deputy Director Avery Bullock​

Which characters are Michelle Trachtenberg and Joan Cusack supposed to play in the Snow Queen remake?
Elsa and Anna. Additionally, Kim Cattrall as Ingrid and Kirsten Olsen as Gerda. Will be directed by Tim Fywell. Basically, Ice Princess, but converted to a Snow Queen remake.

Entertainment News for Mid-March 2005
Entertainment News for Mid-March 2005

Paramount CEO Rob Reiner on the Chipmunk purchase:

" The Chipmunks have been a popular staple of the Paramount Pinnacle since it first opened in 1995. Now, we have an opportunity to expand the Chipmunk mythos on screens big and small. Fans can expect a new album in 2006 and a new movie in 2007."
- Variety

When Congress asked Walt Disney, Jr. to explain why Harvey Weinstein has been left out of the Hall of Presidents.
Junior: "My feud with Weinstein has to do with his ties with both Rupert Murdoch and John Kricfalusi in the late Eighties and early Nineties. When FART went after SBC over the content of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in '89, Murdoch and Weinstein were interested in brining the property to what was then Sky Channel America. That same year, when I met with Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird and their licensing agent Mark Freedman, it was a now-or-never situation for us. If we didn't buy the majority stake in that franchise, News Corp would've bought it with the intent of stripping Mr. Eastman and Mr. Laird of their final approval of all Turtle projects from that point on. [1] A year or so after we got the Turtles, we quietly took Ted Bundy's animatronic out of the Hall of Presidents when his past crime sprees came to light. Within the first year he was in office, President Weinstein took cheap shots at my daughter's bladder incontinence difficulties during a speech at NYU's film school. Also, even before running for president, Harvey has repeatedly accused my late father of antisemitism, which is obviously not true."
- C-SPAN

Warner Bros. finds voices for "Bears"
Warner Bros. confirms that Papa Bear will be voiced by John Goodman. Haley and Emily Osment will voice Brother and Sister Bear respectively. Ruth Buzzi will return as Mama Bear, having voiced the character in a previous Saturday morning series produced by Hanna-Barbera in the mid-Eighties.
- The Hollywood Reporter

[1] In the original As Dreamers Do thread, I heard one user say they would've sworn off the TMNT property had it fell into Murdoch and Weinstein's hands.

Robots (2005 Film)
MV5BMTg0MDAyMDIzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODM5MDczMw@@._V1_.jpg

Above: The first recorded selfie.

Robots

Released by Walt Disney Pictures on March 11, 2005

Produced by
Blue Sky Studios

Executive Producers
Chris Wedge
Daniel Abbott

Voice Talents
Same as OTL​

Before I get to Revenge of the Sith, are there any other movies in March or April 2005 that you guys want me to cover?
I'll cover Columbia's Guess Who, Destination Films' D.E.B.S., Miss Congeniality 2, Hollywood Pictures' Valiant, Turner's Beauty Shop, Touchstone's Sin City, Lionsgate's (OTL Paramount made the movie) Sahara, Carolco's The Amityville Horror remake, Touchstone's A Lot Like Love, TriStar's (OTL Touchstone made the film) The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Gramercy Pictures' The Interpreter.
Because Steven Spielberg is busy directing Revenge of the Sith, I'll have Gary Ross to direct a remake of War of the Worlds. But Vanguard Animation has potential in affiliating the company with Bally's Hollywood Pictures.

Super Bowl rotation thru 2011

Super Bowl XXIX (2005; SBC): Philadelphia Eagles over Pittsburgh Steelers

Super Bowl XXX (2006)
TV: ABC
Host city: Detroit

Super Bowl XXXI (2007)
TV: CBS
Host bids: San Diego, Miami, Tampa, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Phoenix, Las Vegas

Super Bowl XXXII (2008)
TV: Fox
Host bids: Tampa, Phoenix, Washington, DC, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego

Super Bowl XXXIII (2009): SBC
Host bids: Tampa, Atlanta, Houston, Miami, New Orleans, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego

Super Bowl XXXIV (2010): ABC
Host bids: Atlanta, Houston, Miami, Tampa, New Orleans, Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix

Super Bowl XXXV (2011): CBS
Host bids: Dallas, Indianapolis, San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Houston

Paramount CEO Rob Reiner on the Chipmunk purchase:
" The Chipmunks have been a popular staple of the Paramount Pinnacle since it first opened in 1995. Now, we have an opportunity to expand the Chipmunk mythos on screens big and small. Fans can expect a new album in 2006 and a new movie in 2007."
- Variety

When Congress asked Walt Disney, Jr. to explain why Harvey Weinstein has been left out of the Hall of Presidents.
Junior: "My feud with Weinstein has to do with his ties with both Rupert Murdoch and John Kricfalusi in the late Eighties and early Nineties. When FART went after SBC over the content of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in '89, Murdoch and Weinstein were interested in brining the property to what was then Sky Channel America. That same year, when I met with Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird and their licensing agent Mark Freedman, it was a now-or-never situation for us. If we didn't buy the majority stake in that franchise, News Corp would've bought it with the intent of stripping Mr. Eastman and Mr. Laird of their final approval of all Turtle projects from that point on. [1] A year or so after we got the Turtles, we quietly took Ted Bundy's animatronic out of the Hall of Presidents when his past crime sprees came to light. Within the first year he was in office, President Weinstein took cheap shots at my daughter's bladder incontinence difficulties during a speech at NYU's film school. Also, even before running for president, Harvey has repeatedly accused my late father of antisemitism, which is obviously not true."
- C-SPAN

Warner Bros. finds voices for "Bears"
Warner Bros. confirms that Papa Bear will be voiced by John Goodman. Haley and Emily Osment will voice Brother and Sister Bear respectively. Ruth Buzzi will return as Mama Bear, having voiced the character in a previous Saturday morning series produced by Hanna-Barbera in the mid-Eighties.
- The Hollywood Reporter

[1] In the original As Dreamers Do thread, I heard one user say they would've sworn off the TMNT property had it fell into Murdoch and Weinstein's hands.
1: It can't be worse than the OTL Fox film series.
2: Between those reasons alone, I feel like Walt Jr. was in the right to exclude him. Recent politics-related news about Weinstein aside, like how he somehow stopped the Twin Towers from falling, from a media perspective, it's hard to like the guy.
3: While I suggested having the Osment siblings voice the Bear cubs, John Goodman as Papa and Ruth Buzzi reprising her role as Mama are actually perfect casting roles for the time. Heck, Goodman himself played the part of Baloo IOTL in The Jungle Book 2, and unlike the other VAs for the character, he's still alive.

Super Bowl rotation thru 2011

Super Bowl XXIX (2005; SBC): Philadelphia Eagles over Pittsburgh Steelers

Super Bowl XXX (2006)
TV: ABC
Host city: Detroit

Super Bowl XXXI (2007)
TV: CBS
Host bids: San Diego, Miami, Tampa, Los Angeles, Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Phoenix, Las Vegas

Super Bowl XXXII (2008)
TV: Fox
Host bids: Tampa, Phoenix, Washington, DC, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego

Super Bowl XXXIII (2009): SBC
Host bids: Tampa, Atlanta, Houston, Miami, New Orleans, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego

Super Bowl XXXIV (2010): ABC
Host bids: Atlanta, Houston, Miami, Tampa, New Orleans, Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix

Super Bowl XXXV (2011): CBS
Host bids: Dallas, Indianapolis, San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Houston
1. How did the Eagles beat the Steelers?

2. Miami for XXXI, Phoenix for XXXII, Tampa for XXXIII, Las Vegas for XXXIV and San Diego for XXXV

The Snow Queen (2005 Film)
tumblr_static_wizart_s_the_snow_queen_logo.png

The Snow Queen
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on April 1, 2005
A remake of Walt Disney, Sr.'s 1980 film.

Directed by
Tim Fywell

Screenplay by
Linda Woolverton

Music by
Brian Tyler

Themes from the 1980 version written by
Buddy Baker

Songs from the 1980 version written by
Joe Raposo

Main Cast
Trevor Blumas as Kai
Michelle Trachtenberg as Gerda
Freddie Starr as the voice of Olaf
Thora Birch as Anna the Robber Girl
Maggie Smith as Grandma Dagmar
Scarlett Johansson as Elsa the Snow Queen
Robert Englund as Morningstar
Jeff Goldblum as Viktor, King of Arendelle
Kim Cattrall as Ingrid, Queen of Arendelle

Linda Woolverton on scripting the remake:
"I saw the original at the Chinese Theatre back in 1980. Except I remember how the unnecessary 'fanservice' of Elsa in that leotard made me cringe. Junior agreed that we should leave that out when he announced the remake and it came time for me to type the screenplay."

Freddie Starr on returning for the remake:
"When Junior called me about the remake, I said yes right away."​