As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Aww, the Wranglers are in Vegas? Least the Cardinals, D-Backs and Suns are still kicking (not to mention the Roadrunners, Rattlers and Mercury). On a side note: Tucson would make a great home for any WLAF looking to relocate. Course you’d need permission from UA to play at Arizona Stadium but it could work for sure. (More Arizona propaganda I know, but I’m from there soooo…) Also, why the hell does Anchorage have a IHL team?
Anchorage got a team via greenmail.

967B9D8D-0C3A-4A44-8F20-CABC9B6E5D97.jpeg

Here’s what I think Daniel abbot looked like in 1997

Aww, the Wranglers are in Vegas? Least the Cardinals, D-Backs and Suns are still kicking (not to mention the Roadrunners, Rattlers and Mercury). On a side note: Tucson would make a great home for any WLAF looking to relocate. Course you’d need permission from UA to play at Arizona Stadium but it could work for sure. (More Arizona propaganda I know, but I’m from there soooo…) Also, why the hell does Anchorage have a IHL team?
Another way Tucson could lure the Wranglers back to Arizona would be to modify the Sidewinders' ballpark at the Kino complex to have enough room for a 100 yard gridiron.

What? Also, Richmond, Hartford and Paris could make homes for the WLAF as well.
Hartford had just opened Rentschler Field for UConn but if a team lands over there, they'll have to fork over a few bucks to pacify the NY/NJ Knights.

Probably Salt Lake City to the WLAF as an expansion team.
Rice-Eccles Stadium just hosted the 2002 Winter Games, so it should be up to WLAF standards pretty soon.

Surprised SLC hasn’t gotten a team yet as well but Spokane does.
Spokane got a team because the former Honolulu Kaiju ran into huge travel expenses.

Another way Tucson could lure the Wranglers back to Arizona would be to modify the Sidewinders' ballpark at the Kino complex to have enough room for a 100 yard gridiron..
Good point. Even though the Sidewinders were a flop for the most part, that could be a solution should UA say no.

Hartford had just opened Rentschler Field for UConn but if a team lands over there, they'll have to fork over a few bucks to pacify the NY/NJ Knights.
Hartford Knights, that sounds familiar for some reason but it would work. Hartford could also try to lure the Philly Stars or Toronto Huskies if competition in those markets gets stiff.

Rice-Eccles Stadium just hosted the 2002 Winter Games, so it should be up to WLAF standards pretty soon.
Yeah, I’d imagine the Olympics would do SLC good ITTL and Rice-Eccles should be a good stadium.

Spokane got a team because the former Honolulu Kaiju ran into huge travel expenses.
I see, a team in Hawaii would having a traveling schedule from hell.

@WB18

And before I forget, your Cardinals still knocked the Vikings out of the playoffs.
LMAO.

Tiffany turned 21 in early February.
Walt, Jr. and Candice Bergen both turn 58 later this year.
Trey will be 25 in June.
Will trey go to work for the family busissen. I like the idea of Trey working the family firm for a few years before droping out to run for senate. I also like the idea of him running for president in 2016 or 2020. He will be 37 in 2016 and 41 in 2020. That would make him the youngest president on record. That would also be ironic since otl the winner of the 2016 and 2020 elcetions broke the record for oldest president