Can I add a new animator called Tyler Grayson please

Attachments

• F9BBB53E-F21B-43CA-B417-1568324B53A9.jpeg
    F9BBB53E-F21B-43CA-B417-1568324B53A9.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 134
Entertainment News for Early February 2004

Super Bowl XXVIII:
At Houston's state of the art Reliant Stadium, Steve McNair and the Oilers defeat Kurt Warner and the Los Angeles Rams 34 to 27 in a rematch of Super Bowl XXIV.
- ESPN

Peacock chairman Michael Eisner confirms Headline News will be sold to avoid potential conflicts with MSNBC, which Peacock formed in 1996. Microsoft sold its stake in MSNBC to Peacock (then known as NBC/RKO) in 1999 to facilitate Bill Gates' acquisition of Paramount Pictures.
- TV Guide

MCA Holdings appoints 20th Century-Fox executive Kevin Feige to succeed Brian Grazer at Universal Pictures.
- Variety

Roy E. Disney announces he will retire as president of Disney Enterprises, Inc. on June 30. A successor has not yet been named.
- Entertainment Weekly

Bally's acquisition of Namco is now complete.
- The Denver Post

Sony says they will not sell its stake in Fantasound, which they co-own with Disney, Amblin Entertainment and Dolby Laboratories.
- Reuters

Microsoft plans to acquire MCA Holdings' stake in UPN by the start of 2005.
- The Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Super Bowl XXVIII:
At Houston's state of the art Reliant Stadium, Steve McNair and the Oilers defeat Kurt Warner and the Los Angeles Rams 34 to 27 in a rematch of Super Bowl XXIV.
- ESPN

Peacock chairman Michael Eisner confirms Headline News will be sold to avoid potential conflicts with MSNBC, which Peacock formed in 1996. Microsoft sold its stake in MSNBC to Peacock (then known as NBC/RKO) in 1999 to facilitate Bill Gates' acquisition of Paramount Pictures.
- TV Guide

MCA Holdings appoints 20th Century-Fox executive Kevin Feige to succeed Brian Grazer at Universal Pictures.
- Variety

Roy E. Disney announces he will retire as president of Disney Enterprises, Inc. on June 30. A successor has not yet been named.
- Entertainment Weekly

- The Denver Post

Sony says they will not sell its stake in Fantasound, which they co-own with Disney, Amblin Entertainment and Dolby Laboratories.
- Reuters

Looks likes a good year

Super Bowl XXVIII: At Houston's state of the art Reliant Stadium, Steve McNair and the Oilers defeat Kurt Warner and the Los Angeles Rams 34 to 27 in a rematch of Super Bowl XXIV.
- ESPN

- TV Guide

- Variety

- Entertainment Weekly

- The Denver Post

- Reuters

1: Neat update overall.
2: How about we give Headline News to Warner?
3: An upset for Fox, I'm sure. But just one upset compared to a lot of victories.
4: This might need another poll.
5: Okay! I see nothing wrong with that idea.
6: Yes! That is great!
7: That does make sense.

Super Bowl XXVIII:
- ESPN

- TV Guide

- Variety

- Entertainment Weekly

- The Denver Post

- Reuters

Did Bally just buy out Namco's america parks or did they buyout the entire company.Bally is allready involed in the video game industry through it's midway subcardy so I feel that may be inclide to buyout the entire comapy .Namco was in dire strats in 2004. In otl Namco try merging with sega in 2003 but could could to terms. They end up merging with Bandia. Ironcaly Sega and Bandia also had a failed merger

Did Bally just buy out Namco's america parks or did they buyout the entire company.Bally is allready involed in the video game industry through it's midway subcardy so I feel that may be inclide to buyout the entire comapy .Namco was in dire strats in 2004. In otl Namco try merging with sega in 2003 but could could to terms. They end up merging with Bandia. Ironcaly Sega and Bandia also had a failed merger
Bally acquired Namco's American and Japanese assets.

Fox Fanfare History (Part 1)
A Chronology of the 20th Century-Fox Fanfare since 1935 ITTL...

1935-90 (Alfred Newman)

Revived for the 1985-90 Movietoon revival shorts. Also heard in Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988).

1954-64; 1977 (Alfred Newman; Cinemascope Extended Version, now called the Long version)
The long version was phased out as Cinemascope ran its course. At the request of George Lucas, the long version would be revived in 1977 with the release of the original Star Wars.

1977-80 (Buddy Baker)

1980 (John Williams)
Used only in the Star Wars and Indiana Jones films.​

Fox Fanfare History (Part 2)
1981 (Lionel Newman; Long Version)
Heard in the Urusei Yatsura and first two Die Hard films. Used right after the Disney logo [LINK] in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film series (1990-93).

1992 (White Men Can't Jump variant)

1994 (Bruce Broughton)
First heard in True Lies. Used right after the Disney logo [LINK] in the Miracle on 34th Street remake (1994) and Casper (1995).

1998 (David Newman)
First heard in How Stella Got Her Groove Back.​

Entertainment News for Mid-February 2004

Gale Anne Hurd (Universal Pictures' new vice president under chairman Kevin Feige)

"Back in June of 1990, Jim, Arnie and I flew out to New Orleans for a table reading with Gus St. Pierre because he was Jim's initial choice to play John Connor in T2. The read lasted less than five minutes because Bridgette grabbed Gus by the ear and dragged him out of the hotel room that we rented for the read. She was very strict about not wanting Gus to use any curse words on screen, but when Jim stood his ground, Bridgette violently pulled Gus by his arm out of the hotel lobby. Arnie tried to stop her but was restrained by the New Orleans PD. That's how the part went to Edward Furlong instead."
- An interview with 60 Minutes

CBS acquires Headline News from MCA Holdings.
- CBS News

After the failure of NewsNation, reformatted as G4 five years ago, Disney will make a second attempt at a news channel. Buena Vista News, or BVN for short, will launch nationwide in May of 2005. There will also be a half-hour newscast, dubbed BVN on Fox, with Shepard Smith expected to anchor. That newscast will go head to head with NBC Nightly News and CBS Evening News.
- The New York Times

After numerous delays, the new Jetix network, whose working title was the Animation Network, finally reaches the airwaves.
- Entertainment Weekly

The Sports Page
Jerry West to serve as the NBA's interim commissioner while David Stern undergoes quadruple bypass surgery.
- ESPN

USA Network (MCA Holdings) and NBC (Peacock) become the new TV partners for the World League of American Football starting next month.
- TV Guide

Gale Anne Hurd (Universal Pictures' new vice president under chairman Kevin Feige)
"Back in June of 1990, Jim, Arnie and I flew out to New Orleans for a table reading with Gus St. Pierre because he was Jim's initial choice to play John Connor in T2. The read lasted less than five minutes because Bridgette grabbed Gus by the ear and dragged him out of the hotel room that we rented for the read. She was very strict about not wanting Gus to use any curse words on screen, but when Jim stood his ground, Bridgette violently pulled Gus by his arm out of the hotel lobby. Arnie tried to stop her but was restrained by the New Orleans PD. That's how the part went to Edward Furlong instead."

- CBS News

After the failure of NewsNation, reformatted as G4 five years ago, Disney will make a second attempt at a news channel. Buena Vista News, or BVN for short, will launch nationwide in May of 2005. There will also be a half-hour newscast, dubbed BVN on Fox, with Shepard Smith expected to anchor. That newscast will go head to head with NBC Nightly News and CBS Evening News.
- The New York Times

After numerous delays, the new Jetix network, whose working title was the Animation Network, finally reaches the airwaves.
- Entertainment Weekly

The Sports Page
Jerry West to serve as the NBA's interim commissioner while David Stern undergoes quadruple bypass surgery.
- ESPN

USA Network (MCA Holdings) and NBC (Peacock) become the new TV partners for the World League of American Football starting next month.
- TV Guide
1: Now that we know that detail, is it not too late for Gus St. Pierre to get some sort of Terminator role? Because if so, I'd recommend a gender-flipped T-1000 as an F U to his mother. Because nothing says "Terminator" like the proto-Karen that squashed his career for a few years.
2: Okay. Now we're getting good news this month.
3: I'm actually rooting for Buena Vista News to be a big hit.
4: I don't mind that.

Bally acquired Namco's American and Japanese assets.
I feel that bally should should start some internatinal theme park expanison. The only international park that bally own is world of wonder glawgo unless therie is are intenal parks that werne't minton. It is possialbe they bought out the walbi group in the late 90's but I would perfer a differnt buyer Since bally bought out Namco I feel they should build a park in japan. I

Oof......

I think this should call for a whole story?
- CBS News
Why? Just curious.
- The New York Times
Why??? BTW, How is G4 doing as of 2004? Does it have some gaming cartoons or Anime Unleashed?
- Entertainment Weekly
1: Why Jetix?
2: If you can make Jetix a mix of all forms of animation like the Latin American and European versions did IOTL, then a lot more power.
3: Is it possible for this to be on basic cable?
4: Does Nexus still exist with the same plan? I think by 2004, it would have been too late for Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop and Yu Yu Hakusho to premiere on American TV ITTL.
5: May I suggest a few programming ideas?
The Sports Page
- ESPN
Oof....
- TV Guide
Ok. That's good

Oof......

I think this should call for a whole story?

Why? Just curious.

Why??? BTW, How is G4 doing as of 2004? Does it have some gaming cartoons or Anime Unleashed?

1: Why Jetix?
2: If you can make Jetix a mix of all forms of animation like the Latin American and European versions did IOTL, then a lot more power.
3: Is it possible for this to be on basic cable?
4: Does Nexus still exist with the same plan? I think by 2004, it would have been too late for Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop and Yu Yu Hakusho to premiere on American TV ITTL.
5: May I suggest a few programming ideas?

Oof....

Ok. That's good
Is anybody going to answer this?

- CBS News

- The New York Times

- Entertainment Weekly

The Sports Page
- ESPN

- TV Guide
1. Yipes. Man, Gus has had one hell of a life
2. Okay
3. Cool, hopefully this goes better
4. Good to see that.
5. Best of luck to Mr. West and prayers to Mr. Stern. Hopefully that means the Sonics stay in Seattle and have the Grizzles left Vancouver yet?
6. Sweet.