As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Music Videos included in each Platinum Edition so far
Music Videos included in each Platinum Edition so far:
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: "Someday My Prince Will Come" performed by Barbra Streisand
The Secret of NIMH: "Flying Dreams" performed by Faith Hill
ET: The Extra Terrestrial (20th Anniversary): "Heartlight" performed by Neil Diamond
Bambi: "Love is a Song That Never Ends" performed by Harry Connick, Jr.
Peter Pan (50th Anniversary): "The Second Star to the Right" performed by Kelly Clarkson
The Land Before Time (15th Anniversary): "If We Hold on Together" performed by Pink

Coming in summer 2003:
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?: "Around the World" performed by Daft Punk

Is sign of the seahorse coming out soon. You said that sign of the sea horse would be the first project based on the work of Graeme Base.

Movie Theatre Chains in the United States as of 2003
@Otakuninja9000
Plenty of animation from the HB library.

AMC Theatres

HQ: Kansas City, MO

Regal Cinemas
HQ: Nashville, TN

United Artists Theatres
HQ: San Francisco, CA

Edwards Cinemas
HQ: Newport Beach, CA

Cinemark Theatres
HQ: Plano, TX

Century Theatres
HQ: San Rafael, CA

Mann Theatres
HQ: Minneapolis, MN
ITTL, Mann Theatres is a merger of the Mann chain in Southern California with the Minnesota Mann chain. Still the parent company of Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.

Harkins Theatres
HQ: Scottsdale, AZ

Regency Theatres
HQ: Agoura Hills, CA

UltraStar Cinemas
HQ: San Marcos, CA

Carmike Cinemas
HQ: Columbus, GA

If there are any chains I missed, please let me know.

@WB18
Most Harkins locations in Maricopa County presented Carmen Sandiego on multiple screens for most of June and July of 2002. Harry Potter, LOTR and Doctor Strange were given one screen at each Harkins during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

@WB18
Most Harkins locations in Maricopa County presented Carmen Sandiego on multiple screens for most of June and July of 2002. Harry Potter, LOTR and Doctor Strange were given one screen at each Harkins during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
Nice. I would have been 13 so I most likely would have seen it at a Harkins.

What next for anime dubs by Henson considering that Magical Doremi has just rap up it’s run (the Na-I-Sho season (season 3.5) was produced by Toei specifically so it can aired first in America, a whole two years before Japan, they still get that season as a OVA just like IOTL). @OldNavy1988, I’m thinking about Ashita no Nadja, the show that Doremi in it’s time-spot in Japan and Tokyo Mew Mew for Nickelodeon and Azumanga Daioh for XYZ.

What next for anime dubs by Henson considering that Magical Doremi has just rap up it’s run (the Na-I-Sho season (season 3.5) was produced by Toei specifically so it can aired first in America, a whole two years before Japan, they still get that season as a OVA just like IOTL). @OldNavy1988, I’m thinking about Ashita no Nadja, the show that Doremi in it’s time-spot in Japan and Tokyo Mew Mew for Nickelodeon and Azumanga Daioh for XYZ.
Mighty Masked Cat(Nick Jr.)(Sunrise)
Lassie: The Anime(Nick Jr.)(Nippon Animation)
Maruko-Chan(Nick Jr.)(Nippon Animation)
Speed Racer X(Nickelodeon)(Tatsunoko Productions)
Mao-Chan!(Nickelodeon)(Xebec)
Powerstone(anime)(Nickelodeon)(Studio Perriot)
Fancy Lala(The Animation Network-Stella)(Studio Perriot)
Kare Kano(The Animation Network-Stella)(J.C. Staff)
Full Metal Panic(The Animation Network-Nexus)(Gonzo)
Eat-Man(The Animation Network-Nexus)(Studio Deen)
You're Under Arrest!(Showtime)(Studio Deen)
Martian Successor Nadesico(XYZ)(Xebec)
Love Hina(XYZ)(Xebec)
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka(XYZ)(Studio Perriot)

I managed to add some for every network in the family capable of airing anime. 4 for The Animation Network(2 for Stella and 2 for Nexus), 3 for Nick Jr., 3 for Nickelodeon, 3 for XYZ and even 1 for Showtime.

Some of them don't even have to be dubbed by Touchstone. If they can acquire stuff from outside companies, then they can air some outside anime.

One thing I wanna ask: Why is Yu Yu Hakusho on Nexus? It would be much better off on a youth-targeted block like Toonami to boost that block's ratings.

Another thing: Why can't The Animation Network have a action block. I think they could by at least 2004. In fact:

Sunburst
Launched Sunday October 3rd, 2004
Nightly 8PM to 10PM
Day/Time​
Sunday​
Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
8PM​
Dark Crystal: The Animated Series
Muppet Warriors: The Animated SeriesRave MasterCrush Gear TurboGaoGaiGar: King Of The BravesOverman King GainerDanny Phantom
8:30PM​
Samurai JackSamurai JackSamurai JackSamurai JackSamurai JackPowerstoneSuper Dumo Sumos
9PM​
Gundam Wing(PG)Gundam Wing(PG)Gundam Wing(PG)Gundam Wing(PG)Gundam Wing(PG)Speed Racer XButt Ugly Martitans
9:30PM​
Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited:
Mighty Masked Cat(Nick Jr.)(Sunrise)
Lassie: The Anime(Nick Jr.)(Nippon Animation)
Maruko-Chan(Nick Jr.)(Nippon Animation)
Speed Racer X(Nickelodeon)(Tatsunoko Productions)
Mao-Chan!(Nickelodeon)(Xebec)
Powerstone(anime)(Nickelodeon)(Studio Perriot)
Fancy Lala(The Animation Network-Stella)(Studio Perriot)
Kare Kano(The Animation Network-Stella)(J.C. Staff)
Full Metal Panic(The Animation Network-Nexus)(Gonzo)
Eat-Man(The Animation Network-Nexus)(Studio Deen)
You're Under Arrest!(Showtime)(Studio Deen)
Martian Successor Nadesico(XYZ)(Xebec)
Love Hina(XYZ)(Xebec)
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka(XYZ)(Studio Perriot)
Of these, I can see the Lassie anime on Nick Jr., Speed Racer X on Nick, You're Under Arrest! on Showtime, and Love Hina & Great Teacher Onizuka on XYZ as the most likely successes.
I managed to add some for every network in the family capable of airing anime. 4 for The Animation Network(2 for Stella and 2 for Nexus), 3 for Nick Jr., 3 for Nickelodeon, 3 for XYZ and even 1 for Showtime.
Pretty equal representation for the shows. Fourteen different anime on six different brands.
Some of them don't even have to be dubbed by Touchstone. If they can acquire stuff from outside companies, then they can air some outside anime.
I can understand that. Heck, Speed Racer X is almost certainly going to be dubbed by Warner Bros., since they own the American rights to the property.
One thing I wanna ask: Why is Yu Yu Hakusho on Nexus? It would be much better off on a youth-targeted block like Toonami to boost that block's ratings.
Well, it did spend a good portion of its spotlight IOTL on Adult Swim and other overnight slots like it.
Another thing: Why can't The Animation Network have a action block. I think they could by at least 2004. In fact:
You're not wrong. I can see them performing an action block there.
Sunburst
Launched Sunday October 3rd, 2004
Nightly 8PM to 10PM
Day/Time​
Sunday​
Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
8PM​
Dark Crystal: The Animated Series
Muppet Warriors: The Animated SeriesRave MasterCrush Gear TurboGaoGaiGar: King Of The BravesCenturions: The Next GenerationDanny Phantom
8:30PM​
The CenturionsThe CenturionsThe CenturionsThe CenturionsThe CenturionsPowerstoneSuper Dumo Sumos
9PM​
Gundam Wing(PG)Gundam Wing(PG)Gundam Wing(PG)Gundam Wing(PG)Gundam Wing(PG)Speed Racer XButt Ugly Martitans
9:30PM​
Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)Yu Yu Hakusho(PG)

Thoughts anyone?
I think I like this. Starting the Sunday and Monday blocks with Jim Henson's original touch, reviving The Centurions in reruns AND a new show, courtesy of Turner's Ruby-Spears library, airing Power Stone, Super Duper Sumos, Speed Racer X, and Butt Ugly Martians on the non-school nights, getting the dubbing rights to three different kid-friendly anime, airing Danny Phantom, one of Nick's biggest hits in our timeline, on Sunburst, and capping off the nights with both Gundam Wing and Yu Yu Hakusho.

Really good potential lineup, but I do have some contrary words about it.

1: If this is supposed to be an action block under the Henson umbrella, with some instances of comedy added in, why not add shows like Danger Mouse, Samurai Jack, Space Ghost, and others from that group?
2: What exactly is Muppet Warriors? And why is it put on Monday nights at 8:00 in particular?
3: Is it possible to expand the block to three or four hours a night, to where it can air between 7 and 11 at night at the most?

@Otakuninja9000
Plenty of animation from the HB library.

AMC Theatres

HQ: Kansas City, MO

Regal Cinemas
HQ: Nashville, TN

United Artists Theatres
HQ: San Francisco, CA

Edwards Cinemas
HQ: Newport Beach, CA

Cinemark Theatres
HQ: Plano, TX

Century Theatres
HQ: San Rafael, CA

Mann Theatres
HQ: Minneapolis, MN
ITTL, Mann Theatres is a merger of the Mann chain in Southern California with the Minnesota Mann chain. Still the parent company of Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.

Harkins Theatres
HQ: Scottsdale, AZ

Regency Theatres
HQ: Agoura Hills, CA

UltraStar Cinemas
HQ: San Marcos, CA

Carmike Cinemas
HQ: Columbus, GA

If there are any chains I missed, please let me know.
Lowes cineplex despite gioning bankrupt in 2001 otl lasted as an inpedent company until it meger with amc in 2006. I hope to butterfly the amnc lowes merger with edwards, Century or regency

You fogot landmakr theahters americas largest chain dedited to independent and forign films

I would also add bowtie theahters Celebration Cinema Neighborhood Cinema Group Malco Theatres Kerasotes Theatres Muvico Theaters Cobb Theatres Great Escape Theatres Showcase Cinemas Wehrenberg Theatres Rave Cinemas and Pacific Theatres

ps Ultra Star cinema wasn't founded unitl 2004. I also like the idea of carmike megering with ultrastar is 2017 instead of carmike merging with amc​

Of these, I can see the Lassie anime on Nick Jr., Speed Racer X on Nick, You're Under Arrest! on Showtime, and Love Hina & Great Teacher Onizuka on XYZ as the most likely successes.
Yep. I also think Mighty Masked Cat could be a hit. And this is assuming Nick Jr. retained it's entertainment and became educational.

They could have a equal mix.
Pretty equal representation for the shows. Fourteen different anime on six different brands.
Yep...
I can understand that. Heck, Speed Racer X is almost certainly going to be dubbed by Warner Bros., since they own the American rights to the property.
Ohh....

But maybe they could make a deal because
1: TimeWarner don't have their own kids' channel
2: TW and Saban already owns stakes in Buzzr.
Well, it did spend a good portion of its spotlight IOTL on Adult Swim and other overnight slots like it.
But from March 2003 thru Feb 2005, it was Toonami/SVES.
You're not wrong. I can see them performing an action block there.
Yeah.
I think I like this. Starting the Sunday and Monday blocks with Jim Henson's original touch, reviving The Centurions in reruns AND a new show, courtesy of Turner's Ruby-Spears library,
I thought that was Hanna-Barbera, if not, then just put Overman King Gainer in it's place.....
airing Power Stone, Super Duper Sumos, Speed Racer X, and Butt Ugly Martians on the non-school nights, getting the dubbing rights to three different kid-friendly anime, airing Danny Phantom, one of Nick's biggest hits in our timeline, on Sunburst,
Oh, Cool. I thought that Danny Phantom would be exclusive to The Animation Network, then I guess maybe my Pro Force 5 idea.....
and capping off the nights with both Gundam Wing and Yu Yu Hakusho.
Yep. I told you those shows should have youth audiences.
Really good potential lineup, but I do have some contrary words about it.
Thanks. You should show this to OldNavy1988.
1: If this is supposed to be an action block under the Henson umbrella, with some instances of comedy added in, why not add shows like Danger Mouse, Samurai Jack, Space Ghost, and others from that group?
2: What exactly is Muppet Warriors? And why is it put on Monday nights at 8:00 in particular?
1: It's a original concept I just randomly thought of and pulled outta my brain.
2: I wanted Sun and Mon to be Jim Henson properties and Fridays and Saturdays be Hanna-Barbera and Nick Animation.
3: The block starts at 8PM.
3: Is it possible to expand the block to three or four hours a night, to where it can air between 7 and 11 at night at the most?
I actually really wanted to put something else on Friday nights because wouldn't SLAM! be airing on Nickelodeon? And I think that by some point, Nexus would be big enough to take over weeknights. And besides, wouldn't this era still come into existence ITTL?:

If so, I'd still rather have 3 Headed Monsters, but Sunburst Monday thru Thursday would be cool.

Yep. I also think Mighty Masked Cat could be a hit. And this is assuming Nick Jr. retained it's entertainment and became educational.
I understand that.
They could have a equal mix.
They could, yes.
Ohh....

But maybe they could make a deal because
1: TimeWarner don't have their own kids' channel
2: TW and Saban already owns stakes in Buzzr.
Makes sense to me.
But from March 2003 thru Feb 2005, it was Toonami/SVES.
Fair enough.
I thought that was Hanna-Barbera, if not, then just put Overman King Gainer in it's place.....
No, it's Ruby-Spears.
But what would you put on Sun-Thurs at 8:30, since OKG doesn't have 65 episodes to spare?
Oh, Cool. I thought that Danny Phantom would be exclusive to The Animation Network, then I guess maybe my Pro Force 5 idea.....
It would be interesting to see an HB original not wind up on Nick or ABC, and if it had to be somewhere else from Henson, The Animation Network makes by far the most sense.
Yep. I told you those shows should have youth audiences.
Understandable.
Thanks. You should show this to OldNavy1988.
Why don't you show it to him? You made this block.
1: It's a original concept I just randomly thought of and pulled outta my brain.
True. And Henson does have the past library and the present friendliness to do something like this.
2: I wanted Sun and Mon to be Jim Henson properties and Fridays and Saturdays be Hanna-Barbera and Nick Animation.
Works for me!
On that note, do you have a premise for Muppet Warriors? Because if so, I'd like to hear it.
3: The block starts at 8PM.
That's obvious now, but could we add an extra hour at 10-11 in the future?
I actually really wanted to put something else on Friday nights because wouldn't SLAM! be airing on Nickelodeon? And I think that by some point, Nexus would be big enough to take over weeknights. And besides, wouldn't this era still come into existence ITTL?:

If so, I'd still rather have 3 Headed Monsters, but Sunburst Monday thru Thursday would be cool.
You do make some compelling arguments there.

I understand that.

They could, yes.

Makes sense to me.

Fair enough.
Yeah.
No, it's Ruby-Spears.
But what would you put on Sun-Thurs at 8:30, since OKG doesn't have 65 episodes to spare?
I guess Samurai Jack.
It would be interesting to see an HB original not wind up on Nick or ABC, and if it had to be somewhere else from Henson, The Animation Network makes by far the most sense.
Yep. And it could bring more awareness to The Animation Network.
Understandable.
Yeah.
Why don't you show it to him? You made this block.
Ok!
True. And Henson does have the past library and the present friendliness to do something like this.
Yeah.
Works for me!
On that note, do you have a premise for Muppet Warriors? Because if so, I'd like to hear it.
Ok.

Muppets, but more in line with stuff like Samurai Jack, Rurouni Kenshin and other sword anime/media.

Think I'll change it to Muppet Swordmasters now.
That's obvious now, but could we add an extra hour at 10-11 in the future?
Despite the potential for a weeknight expansion of the Nexus block, I guess we could, but 9-11PM is for older audiences.
You do make some compelling arguments there.
Yeah.

I guess Samurai Jack.
Perhaps.
Yep. And it could bring more awareness to The Animation Network.
That, it most surely could.
Muppets, but more in line with stuff like Samurai Jack, Rurouni Kenshin and other sword anime/media.

Think I'll change it to Muppet Swordmasters now.
That's certainly an interesting take on the likes of Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Piggy.
But calling it "Muppet Warriors" allows for more than just swordfighting, since the aforementioned Miss Piggy is quite the karate chop expert.
Despite the potential for a weeknight expansion of the Nexus block, I guess we could, but 9-11PM is for older audiences.
So, let's just expand the Nexus block instead.

Perhaps.

That, it most surely could.
Yes indeed.
That's certainly an interesting take on the likes of Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Piggy.
But calling it "Muppet Warriors" allows for more than just swordfighting, since the aforementioned Miss Piggy is quite the karate chop expert.
I guess it could work.
So, let's just expand the Nexus block instead.
Yeah.

Oh, and would Noggin and The N still exist ITTL?