As Dreamers Do Part Deux

While listening to this podcast, I gained a little bit of insight on the man that killed WCW, Jamie Kellner.
I never thought he was trying to bring the Screen Actors Guild to start representing wrestlers, but if he is part of Turner Broadcasting ittl do you think he could convince both Ted and Bischoff to allow this to happen?

If so, I can see certain talents (Bret, Scott Steiner, Eddie Guerrero, DDP, Booker T, Kanyon, Jericho) not only splitting off into acting but all full-time talent in WCW having health insurance. WCW could use that as an incentive to cherry pick talent from both the NWA and ECW due to their old school mentalities.

@TheMatthew25 @OldNavy1988 could this be implemented in 2000?

FaceApp_1641412291930.jpg

Introducing James Roberts

Paramount-logo.jpg
microsoftlogotransparent-01.png

Regarding the sale of Paramount Communications to Microsoft, it is likely that Bill Gates will keep his distance while Sumner Redstone stays put to oversee the film and TV assets. In the meantime, Norman Lear and Rob Reiner will each stay put at Paramount Pictures. However, critics are beginning to question if Lear is starting to lose his Midas touch on the small screen.

@drporter357
If you want, I could have James Roberts play a younger Daniel Abbott in the biopic with Johnny Depp. I'd like more info about James's background.​

The Road to El Dorado (2000 Film)
maxresdefault.jpg

The Road to El Dorado
Released by Universal Pictures on March 31, 2000

Produced by
DreamWorks SKG

Voice Talents
Same as OTL

Notes
Just like IOTL, the indigenous people in the film are an amalgam of Mayan, Aztec and Incan cultures.​

While listening to this podcast, I gained a little bit of insight on the man that killed WCW, Jamie Kellner.
I never thought he was trying to bring the Screen Actors Guild to start representing wrestlers, but if he is part of Turner Broadcasting ittl do you think he could convince both Ted and Bischoff to allow this to happen?

If so, I can see certain talents (Bret, Scott Steiner, Eddie Guerrero, DDP, Booker T, Kanyon, Jericho) not only splitting off into acting but all full-time talent in WCW having health insurance. WCW could use that as an incentive to cherry pick talent from both the NWA and ECW due to their old school mentalities.

@TheMatthew25 @OldNavy1988 could this be implemented in 2000?

If Kellner is successful in getting wrestlers included in the SAG, perhaps WCW could raid the WWA a second or third time?

If Kellner is successful in getting wrestlers included in the SAG, perhaps WCW could raid the WWA a second or third time?
In this scenario, I do have the Hardys lined up to jump ship. Think of it, Hardys vs. Los Guerreros, Hardys vs. The Impact Players, Hardys vs. AJ Sytles/Christopher Daniels.

We'll soon get to the spring 2000 movies, which are Destination Films' (OTL Screen Gems made the film) Black and White, MGM's (OTL Warner Bros. made the film) Ready to Rumble, Carolco's (OTL Paramount Pictures made the film Rules of Engagement, Hollywood Pictures (OTL MGM made the film) Return to Me, Lionsgate's American Psycho, New Line Cinema (OTL Columbia Pictures made the film) 28 Days, Paramount Pictures' (OTL New Line Cinema made the film) Frequency, Universal Pictures' U-571, Touchstone Pictures' (OTL Universal made the film) The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas and Touchstone Pictures' (OTL 20th Century Fox made the film) Where the Heart Is.

Is Invader Zim coming out in 2001 or is it butterflied like it was in American Magic 1.0. If it is not butterflied the will it last more then one season