As Dreamers Do Part Deux

If Steven Universe is a Disney property ITTL, I think that Star vs. The Forces of Evil should be either a Henson/Saban or TBS+Paramount property instead and thus air on either Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network (leaning Cartoon Network IMO).
Do the Cartoon Network idea they need a hit by now

If Steven Universe is a Disney property ITTL, I think that Star vs. The Forces of Evil should be either a Henson/Saban or TBS+Paramount property instead and thus air on either Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network (leaning Cartoon Network IMO).

Did Daron Nefcy try to pitch Star to Nick or CN before they found favor with Disney IOTL?

I wonder if Star could be TTL's equivalent of OTL Paramount Animation mascot Star Skipper?

THE KINGFISH

Gone Fishin'
Did Daron Nefcy try to pitch Star to Nick or CN before they found favor with Disney IOTL?

I wonder if Star could be TTL's equivalent of OTL Paramount Animation mascot Star Skipper?
IOTL it was pitched to both Cartoon Network (as part of The Cartoonstitute - which also yielded Uncle Grandpa and Regular Show) and Nickelodeon (Nefcy worked as a storyboard artist on the short-lived Nicktoon Robot and Monster) - so either one could work, but I guess I would prefer Cartoon Network since Steven Universe is going to Disney.

As for other hits for TTL’s Cartoon Network, I think that The Amazing World of Gumball should still be a CN show, yet it’s a co-production between Paramount Animation and Aardman Animations.

Okay, so he is Narrator, but unless you wanna go fully classic and have narrator be everyone, others still need roles

Thomas:
Edward:
Henry:
Gordon:
James:
The Red Engine:
98462:
87546:
Sir Topham Hatt:

Anyone can suggest people, so please do
I am thinking we could get Micheal Angelis to voice someone, assuming he still narrates the UK dub ITTL?

Thomas Movie Roles(so far):

Thomas:
Edward: Noel MacNeal
Henry:
Gordon:
James: Micheal Angelis
The Red Engine: Simon Pegg
98462:
87546:
Sir Topham Hatt:

I would like to also offer up OTL's Keith Wickham. He did a LOT of voice work for the CGI series, and is an AMAZING voice for Gordon or Topham, if not both

Last edited:
I don't exactly remember what year Owl House came out IOTL, but that's still on the horizon.
It premiered in 2020. Gravity Falls and Steven Universe premiered in both 2012 and 2013 respectively.
Maybe Cartoon Network due to the show's origins.
Right.

Star Vs. was originally pitched to Cartoon Network before Disney. Nick? I don't think so, but I do know that Dana DID pitch The Owl House to both networks before settling with Disney.
IOTL it was pitched to both Cartoon Network (as part of The Cartoonstitute - which also yielded Uncle Grandpa and Regular Show) and Nickelodeon (Nefcy worked as a storyboard artist on the short-lived Nicktoon Robot and Monster) - so either one could work, but I guess I would prefer Cartoon Network since Steven Universe is going to Disney.

As for other hits for TTL’s Cartoon Network, I think that The Amazing World of Gumball should still be a CN show, yet it’s a co-production between Paramount Animation and Aardman Animations.
Wait, she pitched Star to Nick? Damn, that's new.

Entertainment News for Mid-November 2010

Weinstein Republicans gain many seats in the House and Senate, but not enough for a "red wave."
- MSNBC

Marvel's Power Pack (Buena Vista) packs a punch at the box office while Ghostbusters 3: Answer the Call (Paramount) goes straight to voice mail.
- Variety

Columbia-TriStar moves Batman: Year Three ahead from Summer 2012 to Christmas 2011 to help JLA/Avengers compete with Barbie, Oppenheimer and Defenders of the Earth in June of '12.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Joss Whedon confirms he will begin principal photography on JLA/Avengers in April of 2011. Part of the DC/Marvel Crossover Universe, JLA/Avengers will be co-produced by 20th Century-Fox and Columbia-TriStar for a Summer 2012 release.
- Access Hollywood

Warner Bros. confirms that principal photography has begun on Men in Black 3, which they will release under the Carolco brand in the summer of 2012.
- E! News

Middle-earth Enterprises releases a statement saying that they expect the proposed Jim Henson/Saban merger will allow New Line Cinema to retain worldwide film rights to The Hobbit.
- CNN on UPN

The Sports Page
CFL Playoffs
Division Semifinal Matchups

Ottawa Renegades vs. Atlantic Schooners
BC Lions vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders

First Round Byes
East:
Montreal Alouettes (Last year's Grey Cup winner)
West: Calgary Stampeders

98th Grey Cup
Commonwealth Stadium
Edmonton, Alberta

Kickoff time: 6 PM ET

TV Coverage:
TSN (in Canada), WB Sports (in the USA)

Note: If the Bally/TimeWarner merger is approved, WB Sports will rebrand as HBO Sports after this year's Grey Cup.

Weinstein Republicans gain many seats in the House and Senate, but not enough for a "red wave."
- MSNBC

I am surprised that the republicans did well. I thought you said the republicans were on life support and that the reform party was going to take there place as a major party

Marvel's Power Pack (Buena Vista) packs a punch at the box office while Ghostbusters 3: Answer the Call (Paramount) goes straight to voice mail.
- Variety
Good to hear they're doing well.
Columbia-TriStar moves Batman: Year Three ahead from Summer 2012 to Christmas 2011 to help JLA/Avengers compete with Barbie, Oppenheimer and Defenders of the Earth in June of '12.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Joss Whedon confirms he will begin principal photography on JLA/Avengers in April of 2011. Part of the DC/Marvel Crossover Universe, JLA/Avengers will be co-produced by 20th Century-Fox and Columbia-TriStar for a Summer 2012 release.
- Access Hollywood

Warner Bros. confirms that principal photography has begun on Men in Black 3, which they will release under the Carolco brand in the summer of 2012.
- E! News

Middle-earth Enterprises releases a statement saying that they expect the proposed Jim Henson/Saban merger will allow New Line Cinema to retain worldwide film rights to The Hobbit.
- CNN on UPN
OK.
The way I see it IOTL, that felt more like a loss of innocence for all of us.
Exactly....

I am surprised that the republicans did well. I thought you said the republicans were on life support and that the reform party was going to take there place as a major party
The GOP is a shell of its former self, and those who won seats in this year's midterms ITTL are merely a loud minority.

Current league partnerships for VHS and DVD releases celebrating championship triumphs as of November 2010.

NBA Entertainment:
Paramount Home Media Distribution (via Turner Sports)

NFL Films:
Buena Vista Home Entertainment (via Fox Sports)

Notes: During the NFL offseason, NFL Films also has a springtime label, World League Films, which serves as a training ground for new NFL Films employees.

MLB Productions:
Jim Henson Home Entertainment (via ESPN)

NHL Studios:
Sony/MCA Home Entertainment (via NBC Sports)

Notes: Tiff (Mighty Ducks), along with Jerry Bruckheimer (Flames), Magic Johnson (Kings), Steve Cohen (Rangers) and Todd McFarlane (Oilers) lobbied heavily for, and gave birth to a hockey equivalent of NFL Films.

NCAA:
Columbia-TriStar Home Entertainment (via CBS Sports)

The GOP is a shell of its former self, and those who won seats in this year's midterms ITTL are merely a loud minority.
Does the Republican Party still have more seats than the reform party. Will the. Republican Party be able to survive coming in second place or even third place the reform party in 2012 still hope the Republican Party last until, the elation of 2016. I hope the reform party winning the predesncy that year. The reform party wins that year. I like the idea of the Reform party candite being Sonny bono , democrats Candice being Martin omally and the republicans either running little known otl new jerry state represtive Don van patten or a fictional Candi tie with the last name vanburren. i also like the idea of bono dieting with in a week of entering office. If this happens bono goes down in history as the new William Harrison because they were both the first winning candidate of their party and broke the record for shortest term in office.

Does the Republican Party still have more seats than the reform party. Will the. Republican Party be able to survive coming in second place or even third place the reform party in 2012 still hope the Republican Party last until, the elation of 2016. I hope the reform party winning the predesncy that year. The reform party wins that year. I like the idea of the Reform party candite being Sonny bono , democrats Candice being Martin omally and the republicans either running little known otl new jerry state represtive Don van patten or a fictional Candi tie with the last name vanburren. i also like the idea of bono dieting with in a week of entering office. If this happens bono goes down in history as the new William Harrison because they were both the first winning candidate of their party and broke the record for shortest term in office.
Actually, the Reformers have been gaining ground over the GOP in recent elections.