Main Cast
Jason Dolley as Alex Power
Taylor Momsen as Julie Power
Charlie Tahan as Jack Power
Bailee Madison as Katie Power
Max Records as Franklin Richards
Silas Carson as the voice of Aelfyre Whitemane
David Harbour as Douglas Carmody/Bogeyman​

Ghostbusters 3: Answer the Call (2010 Film)
ghostbusters-201.652.2e16d0ba.fill-480x480.format-jpeg.jpg

Ghostbusters 3: Answer the Call
Released by Paramount Pictures on November 12, 2010

Production Companies
Ghost Corps
The Montecito Picture Company

Main Cast
Oscar Isaac as Eduardo Rivera
Emma Stone as Kylie Griffin
Anthony Mackie as Roland Jackson
Chris Pratt as Garrett Miller
William Atherton as Walter Peck
Annie Potts as Janine Melnitz
Johanna Thomas as Odessa Barrett
Frank Welker as the voice of Slimer

Storyline
In 2004, twenty years after the events of the first film, a new generation has been recruited to continue the legacy of catching ghosts as they haunt the Big Apple. The rookie in this new generation of Ghostbusters is Odessa Barrett (Johanna Thomas), the daughter of Dana Barrett. Throughout her screen time, Odessa is tasked with testing dangerous gadget prototypes as old villains like Stay Puft prove even more challenging than before.

Notes
ITTL, prior to her gender transition, Johanna was billed as Jonathan Taylor Thomas when she played Oscar in the second Ghostbusters film back in 1989.​

Hey @OldNavy1988 just making sure you saw this since it may have gotten covered up.

I would appreciate a recap of your ideas with a few potential actors for each role. Thank you.
Well, like I said, am not the best at picking actors, so am open to any suuggestions from anyone, but the same person from Shining Time Station would be the narrator.

The idea for the plot is basically the same as OTL's 2015 special, The Adventure Begins. However, unlike OTL, the first book will be the focus of the first half of the movie. In official lore, order of events are a bit different, but for the sake of storytelling, I say as presented in the book is best.

As such, basic plotpoints would be:

Intro to Sodor and North Western Railway and Sir Topham Hatt, Intro to the engines, Edward being let out of the shed for the first time in a while, Helping Gordon up the hill the next day, Henry stopping in the tunnel, Montage of him being in there for a long time, Henry finally being let out, Thomas arriving, Thomas being pulled behind Gordon's Express, Thomas leaving train behind, Thomas' trouble with the trucks, Introduction of James, Thomas saving James, Thomas rewarded with his own Branchline.

Of course, since each story is only a few pages, stories will be fleshed out qnd the world will be explored more. A good example, again from the OTL film, is Edward being a mentor and father figure to Thomas.

The important characters who need voices are:

Edward, Gordon, Henry, The Red Engine, 98462, 87546, Sir Topham Hatt, Thomas, and James.

As a final note, I would think it would use classic themes, music, and songs from the original 1980s and 90s episodes.

marvel-studios-power-pack-fan-casting-poster-189510-large.jpg

ABOVE: Teaser poster

Marvel's Power Pack

Released by Walt Disney Pictures and 20th Century-Fox on November 10, 2010

Based upon characters created by
Louise Simonson
Joe Brigman

Directed by
Brad Silberling

Executive Producers
Fred Dekker
Stan Lee

Music by
James Horner

Main Cast
Jason Dolley as Alex Power
Taylor Momsen as Julie Power
Charlie Tahan as Jack Power
Bailee Madison as Katie Power
Max Records as Franklin Richards
Silas Carson as the voice of Aelfyre Whitemane
David Harbour as Douglas Carmody/Bogeyman​
ghostbusters-201.652.2e16d0ba.fill-480x480.format-jpeg.jpg

Ghostbusters 3: Answer the Call
Released by Paramount Pictures on November 12, 2010

Production Companies
Ghost Corps
The Montecito Picture Company

Main Cast
Oscar Isaac as Eduardo Rivera
Emma Stone as Kylie Griffin
Anthony Mackie as Roland Jackson
Chris Pratt as Garrett Miller
William Atherton as Walter Peck
Annie Potts as Janine Melnitz
Johanna Thomas as Odessa Barrett
Frank Welker as the voice of Slimer

Storyline
In 2004, twenty years after the events of the first film, a new generation has been recruited to continue the legacy of catching ghosts as they haunt the Big Apple. The rookie in this new generation of Ghostbusters is Odessa Barrett (Johanna Thomas), the daughter of Dana Barrett. Throughout her screen time, Odessa is tasked with testing dangerous gadget prototypes as old villains like Stay Puft prove even more challenging than before.

Notes
ITTL, prior to her gender transition, Johanna was billed as Jonathan Taylor Thomas when she played Oscar in the second Ghostbusters film back in 1989.​
Nice. Was Power Pack confirmed to get a movie IOTL? I could see a series based on that premiering sometime soon on Fox Kids.....it's about time we start migrating those blocks to cable isn't it?

FIFA president Sepp Blatter announces that the '14 and '18 World Cups will be held in Brazil and the United Kingdom respectively.
- ESPN
Since Brazil still got 2014 on its bag, I MUST ask: How. Does. The. Country. Prepare. To. It? [Video (not in English unfortunately) for context]:

Also, with '18 being in the UK, England should end their title drought they have since '66 ITTL (unless you don't want football/soccer to come home).

maxresdefault.jpg

Eddsworld
Launched on February 5, 2008 on FX

Production companies
20th Century-Fox Animation
Legendary Animation

Distributed by
20th Television through Buena Vista Television

An adaptation of the webtoon series created by Edd Gould

Developed for television by
Edd Gould
Devon Abbott

Executive Producers
Edd Gould
Thomas Tull
Rachel Stone-Abbott

Storyboard team
Devon Abbott
Rebecca Sugar
Alex Hirsch
JG Quintel

Main voices
Edd Gould as Edd
Thomas Ridgewell as Tom
Matt Hargreaves as Matt
Tord Larson as Tord
Chris O'Neill as Eduardo
Eddie Bowley as Jon
Benjamin Rudman as Mark
Christopher Bingham as the Evil Director
Paul ter Voorde as Paul

Additional voices
Josh Tomar
Haley Joel Osment
Mark Hamill
Gus St. Pierre
Seth Green
Seth MacFarlane
Sir Daniel Abbott
Tara Strong
Lauren Tom
Greg Cipes
Eric Bauza
Kal Penn
Zelda Williams
Kenan Thompson
Emma Watson

Notes
Days before the show launched, the Eddsworld characters were featured in a Coca-Cola Super Bowl commercial directed by Sir Daniel.​
So, the "Flapjack tree" becomes the "Eddsworld tree" and both Pendleton Ward (Adventure Time's creator) and Adam Muto (who would create the Fionna & Cake Adventure Time spin-off) are nowhere to be seen in this tree. This timeline got 10x more interesting to me @OldNavy1988 (I know 2019 is still a long ride away, but since you already confirmed that Gravity Falls will be an "Animation Domination" show, then, if you don't butterfly OTL's relationship between Hirsch and The Owl House's creator Dana Terrace, then I'd be fine with Luz sharing a programming block with Lisa Simpson and Meg Griffin).

So, the "Flapjack tree" becomes the "Eddsworld tree" and both Pendleton Ward (Adventure Time's creator) and Adam Muto (who would create the Fionna & Cake Adventure Time spin-off) are nowhere to be seen in this tree. This timeline got 10x more interesting to me @OldNavy1988 (I know 2019 is still a long ride away, but since you already confirmed that Gravity Falls will be an "Animation Domination" show, then, if you don't butterfly OTL's relationship between Hirsch and The Owl House's creator Dana Terrace, then I'd be fine with Luz sharing a programming block with Lisa Simpson and Meg Griffin).

Gravity Falls will indeed be an Animation Domination series ITTL, but it'll also be dual-branded (a la TMNT and Casper).

If there ends up being a third, live action Andy Larkin film, it'll likely feature him as a college freshman to reflect the age progression of actor Devon Werkheiser should he return to the role.

As Saban prepares to merge half of its assets with those of Henson, here's a few options on potential branding for a part three.

Option A
Jim-Henson-Pictures-Logo.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Option B
Jim-Henson-Pictures-Logo.jpg
dhhk7fm-132d5514-61df-4098-b76c-b73ad7e8c7d1.png

Option C
This would be similar to how in 2012 IOTL, the first Avengers and Iron Man 3 had the Marvel and Paramount logos (LINK)​
maxresdefault.jpg
dhhk7fm-132d5514-61df-4098-b76c-b73ad7e8c7d1.png