As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Oldnavy do think that the war in Ukraine could be butterflied. I believe the easiest way to butterfly the war is to have putian die in accident. Putin is so pardon about losing power that he he removed all serious competition in his party leaving it filled yesman so he has no clear strong successor . With putain gone theire will be a power vacume that a bunch of member of his party , business oligarchs and millatyr men will fill. This infighting would devesate russia and leave it unable to invade Ukraine. I got too ideas for how putain dies. Idea one putain decide to rush the delvopent of the 9M730 Burevestnik missle result in an earlier *( say in novmber 2018) and biger verison of the Nyonoksa radiation accident in which putin is a caulsity. Idea 2 a consturium of oligarags build a homegrown russian themepark. Putain attends the grand opening and ends up riding a hastly built rollercoaster and their is an acident that kills him

Oldnavy do think that the war in Ukraine could be butterflied. I believe the easiest way to butterfly the war is to have putian die in accident. Putin is so pardon about losing power that he he removed all serious competition in his party leaving it filled yesman so he has no clear strong successor . With putain gone theire will be a power vacume that a bunch of member of his party , business oligarchs and millatyr men will fill. This infighting would devesate russia and leave it unable to invade Ukraine. I got too ideas for how putain dies. Idea one putain decide to rush the delvopent of the 9M730 Burevestnik missle result in an earlier *( say in novmber 2018) and biger verison of the Nyonoksa radiation accident in which putin is a caulsity. Idea 2 a consturium of oligarags build a homegrown russian themepark. Putain attends the grand opening and ends up riding a hastly built rollercoaster and their is an acident that kills him
I think it's still early enough to butterfly the Ukraine invasion. That'll hinge on who winds up succeeding Obama in the White House.

I think it's still early enough to butterfly the Ukraine invasion. That'll hinge on who winds up succeeding Obama in the White House.
So are you that you thinking of butterflying the war in ukraine enven with out a power vaccum caused by putain early death. I guess that possible that that something could happen between 2008 and 2021 to scarce putain into not invading but i still feel that it unlikely. The most likely way to buttefly the war in ukriane is to prevent putain from bieng in power. It possible for putin to lose the elction but it also is unlikely due how good putin is at rigging elctions otl

So obama is going to be president . Will biden be his vp like otl or will he chose someone else. Also will obama be two term president. If the anwer is yes Then I would suggest that the idea of Trey diseny Becoming president in 2016. Would Trey run the democrat or reform party ticket. If obama loses in 2012 I would suggest that Sonny Bono Or Walt Disney Jr become president

Last edited:
Entertainment News for Mid-July 2008 Part 2

The Sports Page

Derrick Rose already making an impact for the Bulls in Summer League action.
- ESPN

@WB18 @TheMatthew25
NHL Premiere games announced:
Glasgow (4th of October)

Mighty Ducks of San Diego (Jean-Sebastien Giguere, Ryan Getzlaf, Teemu Selanne, Corey Perry) vs. Vancouver Canucks (Henrik Sedin, Daniel Sedin, Todd Bertuzzi, Markus Naslund, Roberto Luongo)

Prague (4th of October)
New York Rangers (Henrik Lundqvist, Ryan Hollweg, Petr Sykora, Mike Grier) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (Sidney Crosby, Marc-Andre Fleury, Phil Kessel, Georges Laraque)

Stockholm (5th of October)
Las Vegas Silver Knights (Shane Doan, Ilya Bryzgalov, Daniel Alfredsson, Olli Jokinen) vs. Los Angeles Kings (Anze Kopitar, Jonathan Quick, Scott Gomez, Evgeni Malkin)

London (5th of October)
Buffalo Sabres (Daniel Briere, Thomas Vanek, Chris Drury, Jason Pominville) vs. San Jose Sharks (Evgeni Nabokov, Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau, Jonathan Cheechoo)

Berlin (6th of October)
Ottawa Senators (Ray Emery, Jason Spezza, Dany Heatley, Denis Hamel) vs. Atlanta Flames (Jarome Iginla, Craig Conroy, Dion Phaneuf, Robyn Regehr, Mikka Kiprusoff)

Wednesday Night Hockey Doubleheader
October 8th on SBC

Tampa Bay Lighting (Vincent Lecavalier, Steve Stamkos, Jussi Jokinen) at Washington Capitals (Alex Ovechkin, Brooks Laich, Nicklas Backstrom, Jose Theodore)
Los Angeles Kings at Mighty Ducks of San Diego (Ring Night at Sempra Energy Center)

Face Off 2008 on NBC
October 9th

Cleveland Moondogs (Adam Foote, Joe Sakic, Milan Hejduk) at Houston Aeros (Chris Pronger, Kari Lehtonen, Jeremy Roenick, Viktor Kozlov)
Tennessee Titans (Pekka Rinne, David Legwand, Pavol Demitra) at Colorado Rockies (Martin Brodeur, Pavel Datsyuk, Dainius Zubrus)

Act

The Sports Page

Derrick Rose already making an impact for the Bulls in Summer League action.
- ESPN

@WB18 @TheMatthew25
NHL Premiere games announced:
Glasgow (4th of October)

Mighty Ducks of San Diego (Jean-Sebastien Giguere, Ryan Getzlaf, Teemu Selanne, Corey Perry) vs. Vancouver Canucks (Henrik Sedin, Daniel Sedin, Todd Bertuzzi, Markus Naslund, Roberto Luongo)

Prague (4th of October)
New York Rangers (Henrik Lundqvist, Ryan Hollweg, Petr Sykora, Mike Grier) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (Sidney Crosby, Marc-Andre Fleury, Phil Kessel, Georges Laraque)

Stockholm (5th of October)
Las Vegas Silver Knights (Shane Doan, Ilya Bryzgalov, Daniel Alfredsson, Olli Jokinen) vs. Los Angeles Kings (Anze Kopitar, Jonathan Quick, Scott Gomez, Evgeni Malkin)

London (5th of October)
Buffalo Sabres (Daniel Briere, Thomas Vanek, Chris Drury, Jason Pominville) vs. San Jose Sharks (Evgeni Nabokov, Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau, Jonathan Cheechoo)

Berlin (6th of October)
Ottawa Senators (Ray Emery, Jason Spezza, Dany Heatley, Denis Hamel) vs. Atlanta Flames (Jarome Iginla, Craig Conroy, Dion Phaneuf, Robyn Regehr, Mikka Kiprusoff)

Wednesday Night Hockey Doubleheader
October 8th on SBC

Tampa Bay Lighting (Vincent Lecavalier, Steve Stamkos, Jussi Jokinen) at Washington Capitals (Alex Ovechkin, Brooks Laich, Nicklas Backstrom, Jose Theodore)
Los Angeles Kings at Mighty Ducks of San Diego (Ring Night at Sempra Energy Center)

Face Off 2008 on NBC
October 9th

Cleveland Moondogs (Adam Foote, Joe Sakic, Milan Hejduk) at Houston Aeros (Chris Pronger, Kari Lehtonen, Jeremy Roenick, Viktor Kozlov)
Tennessee Titans (Pekka Rinne, David Legwand, Pavol Demitra) at Colorado Rockies (Martin Brodeur, Pavel Datsyuk, Dainius Zubrus)
Actually what does these logos look like but ALSO what does the minor leagues like AHL & others look like?

Regal cinemas was went bankrupt in 2001 otl and that is why it got bought out by Philip Anschutz who merged it with edwards theahters and united artist theathers. I don't think that happen atl because Anschutz decide to revive Mirmax instead , and becasuem united artist theathers is mentioned as being america third largest chain as of 2007. So who saved Regal cinema

Regal cinemas was went bankrupt in 2001 otl and that is why it got bought out by Philip Anschutz who merged it with edwards theahters and united artist theathers. I don't think that happen atl because Anschutz decide to revive Mirmax instead , and becasuem united artist theathers is mentioned as being america third largest chain as of 2007. So who saved Regal cinema
Regal is right now merging with Mann.

Regal is right now merging with Mann.
I think it is too early for mann to merge with regal because they merged with conslisted cinema in 2008. I would wait untill 2012 to merger regal with mann's or have regal merge with Carmike natinal amusment or cinemark

Last edited:
It is, but that'll be Blue Sky's next big movie coming up for Christmas of 2008.
I was hopping that sign of the seahorse would take horton place as blue sky's 2008 film. I still hope Disney will do seahorse. Maybe as a replacment for the peanuts move. Should I update the draft of the amazonian pipeline I sent you. I need to give that pipeline a good edit. I already gave the themepark list draft a good edit. I will give it another good edit if that what it take to get you post my themepark list. I hope you havn't forgot about my themepark list draft and my animation pipeline draft

I feel the democrats or maybe even the reform party will do anti republican comericial mentioning the last 3 presidents elcted form the republican Nixion Bundy and Winestine were all national disgrase.I feel such a commerical would call them the unholy trinity of the republican pary. I feel that the republican party would probby collsope after this elcteon. The more morderate join the reform while the the more right wingers would form a new party. I would call the new right wing either the Nationlists Federlist Converstives Freedom Allaince or the Citzen party