As Dreamers Do Part Deux

@WB18 @TheMatthew25 @stratonapba
If you're curious as to what the St. Louis Sorcerers look like in terms of uniforms, here's the home combo. The away and alternates will come soon.
sNaTZ9F.png

St. Louis Sorcerers' full uniform slate.

Home:
sNaTZ9F.png

Road:
m9BmP3r.png

Alternate Home:
X2z3oHS.png

Alternate Road:
fHbCxSx.png

ITTL, some NFL teams are already starting to phase out TV numbers to account for the shrinking size of the sleeves, which nowadays are just panels designed to contour over the shoulder pads.

I'll take it. But have any other non-Turner duos been through the Big Game series on Cartoon Network? Or is Herman vs. Katnip the first one?

So far, we've had...
Tom vs. Jerry
Sylvester vs. Tweety
Roadrunner vs. Coyote
Bugs vs. Daffy
Popeye vs. Bluto
Bugs vs. Sam

The matchups above were rotated, but in recent years we have had:
Krabs vs. Plankton (First matchup based on a CN original series)
Herman vs. Katnip (Footage licensed from Fox)

Previous Big Games used existing footage dubbed with tackling noises and quarterback signal calls from the NFL Films sound effect library. Until 2002, CN borrowed Pat Summerall and John Madden from Fox to provide commentary. Nowadays, Ernie Johnson of TNT handles play by play with former WLAF star Terry Crews.

Also, Ruby-Spears has talked of add new footage if necessary with clones of each character in helmets and pads.

Home:
sNaTZ9F.png

Road:
m9BmP3r.png

Alternate Home:
X2z3oHS.png

Alternate Road:
fHbCxSx.png

ITTL, some NFL teams are already starting to phase out TV numbers to account for the shrinking size of the sleeves, which nowadays are just panels designed to contour over the shoulder pads.
Wish these existed IRL! Would definitely buy one!

So far, we've had...
Tom vs. Jerry
Sylvester vs. Tweety
Roadrunner vs. Coyote
Bugs vs. Daffy
Popeye vs. Bluto
Bugs vs. Sam
Glad to see we have two more specials than we got IOTL, and the ones we did get are great.
Let's be honest. Some sort of SpongeBob rivalry would have been the first CN original matchup in a case like this, and at the rate of progress the first four specials made, I would assume that Herman vs. Katnip is actually better looking than Tom vs. Jerry. I mean, that one only had footage from one short IOTL, and it's TOM AND JERRY we're dealing with!
Previous Big Games used existing footage dubbed with tackling noises and quarterback signal calls from the NFL Films sound effect library. Until 2002, CN borrowed Pat Summerall and John Madden from Fox to provide commentary. Nowadays, Ernie Johnson of TNT handles play by play with former WLAF star Terry Crews.
The new brass is still a big couple of names for the newer specials.
Also, Ruby-Spears has talked of add new footage if necessary with clones of each character in helmets and pads.
That actually makes a lot of sense.

Dear Blanche
I have just moved to a new school in the Connecticut area and so far a few of the friends I have made have all been like me and been absolutely in love with your show cartooning made easy I was wondering if you could draw us in the style of one of the shows that you have done so far with Nelvana doing the peace symbol like a bunch of hippies from the 60s?
Yours truely,
Deakin Causer

Dear Blanche
I have just moved to a new school in the Connecticut area and so far a few of the friends I have made have all been like me and been absolutely in love with your show cartooning made easy I was wondering if you could draw us in the style of one of the shows that you have done so far with Nelvana doing the peace symbol like a bunch of hippies from the 60s?
Yours truely,
Deakin Causer

Blanche is now working part-time at Nelvana since the launch of her PBS series.

Before I forget, when a studio wants to showcase a specific character, they'll give Blanche reference images ahead of time to make it easier for her to show the audience how to draw said character if they're from a property she never worked on. Other times, it'll likely be a character Blanche might remember from her youth.

For those wondering about Blanche's passion project Silent X, I don't have a background story for the main character yet, but I do know that Big Daddy Krazylooney will be the main villain.

Before I forget, when a studio wants to showcase a specific character, they'll give Blanche reference images ahead of time to make it easier for her to show the audience how to draw said character if they're from a property she never worked on. Other times, it'll likely be a character Blanche might remember from her youth.

For those wondering about Blanche's passion project Silent X, I don't have a background story for the main character yet, but I do know that Big Daddy Krazylooney will be the main villain.
Oh ok then *Begins to fade away

Home:
sNaTZ9F.png

Road:
m9BmP3r.png

Alternate Home:
X2z3oHS.png

Alternate Road:
fHbCxSx.png

Kinda reminds me of the Tronoto Argonauts when they had their mascot on their helmet. Honestly looking really good.

Kinda reminds me of the Tronoto Argonauts when they had their mascot on their helmet. Honestly looking really good.
Thanks. I was actually kinda nervous about the balance of the Navy with the lighter blue. Another thing was that I wanted the Gateway Arch to be involved with the Sorcerers' branding in some form, hence the arch shape of the jersey stripes.

Plus, you pretty much have the Tomcats over in the WLAF now inheriting the old Jaguar colors as their own.

@WB18 @TheMatthew25 @stratonapba
If you're curious as to what the LA Rams look like ITTL, their uniform slate as of 2007 is basically the OTL Greatest Show on Turf look, except with mustard-yellow instead of the khaki gold. Designed IOTL by Chris Creamer forum user AkiraleTorimaki. (LINK).
SbCfvVL.png
Kxv8056.png

"Big Daddy Krazylooney"?

Who is that supposed to spoof?

And what's Silent X supposed to be anyway?

So far, we've had...
Tom vs. Jerry
Sylvester vs. Tweety
Roadrunner vs. Coyote
Bugs vs. Daffy
Popeye vs. Bluto
Bugs vs. Sam

Don’t get me wrong, but doesn’t the Road Runner only appear in post-1948 Warner shorts? The era Turner doesn’t own?