Bullwinkle Studios

Based upon characters created by
Buck Biggers
Chet Stover
Joe Harris

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
- IOTL, Underdog was often mistaken for having been a Jay Ward creation because of its similar animation style.
- ITTL, it took a few strategic acquisitions for Bally to bring both Underdog and Bullwinkle together under one roof.
- Dark Horse has been reprinting Underdog comics that were previously licensed to Dell/Gold Key, Charlton and even Harvey.​

AuaN2YIYQcWa34hYSS3d4TwxSfn.jpg

Underdog
Released by Luxor Pictures on August 3, 2007

Produced in association with
Bullwinkle Studios

Buck Biggers
Chet Stover
Joe Harris

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
- IOTL, Underdog was often mistaken for having been a Jay Ward creation because of its similar animation style.
- ITTL, it took a few strategic acquisitions for Bally to bring both Underdog and Bullwinkle together under one roof.
- Dark Horse has been reprinting Underdog comics that were previously licensed to Dell/Gold Key, Charlton and even Harvey.​
Is the Underdog movie better IOTL?

Now it's time to vote on who will have the privilege of having the fast food tie-in with Urusei Yatsura's 25th anniversary in February 2008.
https://forms.gle/JaqDzo4BBQpJCAYm8
Or it's 30th anniversary, considering that the original manga started in 1978. Whichever fast food resturant gets the tie-in, I surely hope at least one of the tie-in foods will be so spicy (and I don't mean those three pre-teen delinquents in UY named after spices!) only someone like Lum would eat it!

And I chose Yoshinoya, because the resturant itself has made many appearances in the UY anime, hopefully UY's bigger U.S. presence ITTL has helped Yoshinoya grow more in the U.S. ITTL!

I will throw it to wendy's because god knows they rarely get anything worthwhile when it comes to kids meal toys.
I don't think ON1988 is refering to Kids Meals with this anniversary tie in... though the idea of having Ten, Tiger-form Rei, Kotasu-Neko, Kitsune or a Dappya alien as kids meal toys would be somewhat amusing... Maybe in Japan?

I don't think ON1988 is refering to Kids Meals with this anniversary tie in... though the idea of having Ten, Tiger-form Rei, Kotasu-Neko, Kitsune or a Dappya alien as kids meal toys would be somewhat amusing... Maybe in Japan?
Actually, the tie-in is more for collector's cups for the adult crowd.

AuaN2YIYQcWa34hYSS3d4TwxSfn.jpg

Underdog
Released by Luxor Pictures on August 3, 2007

Produced in association with
Bullwinkle Studios

Buck Biggers
Chet Stover
Joe Harris

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
So, should one of the shows be a Underdog cartoon this fall on The Hub?

Speaking of which, how is The Hub doing in terms of animation?

With 53.8% of the vote, Stephen Colbert will be the new host of The Late Late Show on CBS starting next spring.
Yes!
Now it's time to vote on who will have the privilege of having the fast food tie-in with Urusei Yatsura's 25th anniversary in February 2008.
https://forms.gle/JaqDzo4BBQpJCAYm8
Voted for Wendy's, due to the anime's 32nd episode having Wendy Darling as a major character in it. And given the circumstances at hand, that episode's probably part of the first or second season in the English dub ITTL. Maybe in the third season if every episode gets dubbed.

Yes!

Voted for Wendy's, due to the anime's 32nd episode having Wendy Darling as a major character in it. And given the circumstances at hand, that episode's probably part of the first or second season in the English dub ITTL. Maybe in the third season if every episode gets dubbed.
ITTL, the Wendy episode aired during the second season (Fall 1983-Spring 1984 on HBO in the United States).

In case anyone is curious, Urusei Yatsura's debut in Canada was in May 1983 on a network called First Choice, the nation's first premium movie channel. ITTL, Disney and Bally each bought half of First Choice in 1986, helping the network stay afloat. IOTL, financial woes forced FC to limit its availability to Eastern Canada.