Encinitas, California

December 21, 2006

reese-witherspoon-at-l.a.-dance-project-gala-2018-10-20-2018-2.jpg

Reese Witherspoon
"Gus, you got a package from FedEx. It's from Daphne."

faceapp_1663540793750_by_lurch_jr_dfdoyus-pre.jpg

Gus St. Pierre
"Merci beaucoup, cher." [Thanks, honey.]

***Inside is the January 2007 edition of Animation Magazine. On the cover is Blanche Boudreaux, wearing the Torch Lady robe with a Saints/Drew Brees jersey underneath. She holds the torch with her right hand. In her left hand is a sketchpad with a drawing of Zelda. The cover's text reads: "Blanche Boudreaux: The new rising star at Columbia-TriStar Animation!"***

"C'est genial!" [This is awesome!!!]

Meanwhile in Hollywood...
R.c4f8c83524d3d443e237dbcda1e8aa9f

Bruce Timm (Head of Columbia-TriStar Animation)
"Has Gus seen your magazine cover?"

dfdovdi-82612b36-5047-4ed5-aab8-0bee6821bae0.jpg

Blanche Boudreaux (Animator at Nelvana)
"Oui. My soeur ainee [older sister] mailed it to him today. In fact, he called me during my lunch break to tell me how happy he was to see me on there."

R.6394c59b2b3e2e13debc64df3f0cc09b

Chateau St. Pierre
Encinitas, California

December 21, 2006

reese-witherspoon-at-l.a.-dance-project-gala-2018-10-20-2018-2.jpg

Reese Witherspoon
"Gus, you got a package from FedEx. It's from Daphne."

faceapp_1663540793750_by_lurch_jr_dfdoyus-pre.jpg

Gus St. Pierre
"Merci beaucoup, cher." [Thanks, honey.]

***Inside is the January 2007 edition of Animation Magazine. On the cover is Blanche Boudreaux, wearing the Torch Lady robe with a Saints/Drew Brees jersey underneath. She holds the torch with her right hand. In her left hand is a sketchpad with a drawing of Zelda. The cover's text reads: "Blanche Boudreaux: The new rising star at Columbia-TriStar Animation!"***

"C'est genial!" [This is awesome!!!]

Meanwhile in Hollywood...
R.c4f8c83524d3d443e237dbcda1e8aa9f

Bruce Timm (Head of Columbia-TriStar Animation)
"Has Gus seen your magazine cover?"

dfdovdi-82612b36-5047-4ed5-aab8-0bee6821bae0.jpg

Blanche Boudreaux (Animator at Nelvana)
"Oui. My soeur ainee [older sister] mailed it to him today. In fact, he called me during my lunch break to tell me how happy he was to see me on there."
This is great!!!

Can't wait to see how stuff goes down!

This is great!!!

Can't wait to see how stuff goes down!
CBS has the Super Bowl in 2011 ITTL and I'm thinking of having MLP:FiM debut after the game with Blanche working in tandem with Lauren Faust.

Blanche did a drawing of a Pony all the way back in '86 after seeing the original MLP movie. Of course, her MLP OC was a stallion with a gold coat, black mane and a fleur-de-lis as the cutie mark. His name?
Who-Dat

Any questions, comments, etc. before we get to the Christmas movies?

By the way, I forgot to mention that I could have Blanche be TTL's voices for Applejack and Applebloom.

Applejack can be pretty much Blanche's normal voice while Applebloom can be an octave or two higher.

Why does Gus look like a younger version of my deceased grandpa? Not saying it’s a bad thing, just coincidental.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I could have Blanche be TTL's voices for Applejack and Applebloom.

Applejack can be pretty much Blanche's normal voice while Applebloom can be an octave or two higher.
Yeah, how the rest of the anime industry outside of Disney is doing?

Why does Gus look like a younger version of my deceased grandpa? Not saying it’s a bad thing, just coincidental.
Because I mentioned to @nick_crenshaw82 that I pictured Gus as a blend of Channing Tatum and Taylor Kitsch. That's because Gus plays Gambit ITTL, while Kitsch played the role IOTL in X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Tatum was supposed to take over but never did.

@nick_crenshaw82
Colette St. Pierre was played by Brittany Murphy in American Crime Story: Spicy Syrup. But in the "real life" of TTL, I picture Colette being closer to Alyssa Milano and Fairuza Balk. Colette gained legal gurdianship of Gus when he needed a safe place to escape the wrath of Bridgette Kricfalusi. Sadly of course, Colette was taken away from all of us in June of '94.
8d958452481464dc4a07048ec8c825cf.jpg
OIP.qE5ORbEre66d_wGWsBSsuwAAAA

I have a good question: What are the Smash rosters like as of now? Particularly, have they changed in any way from OTL's rosters?

I'm asking this to see if I can look at the first 39+ characters in the franchise and find voices for them.

I have a good question: What are the Smash rosters like as of now? Particularly, have they changed in any way from OTL's rosters?

I'm asking this to see if I can look at the first 39+ characters in the franchise and find voices for them.
The rosters haven't changed too much from OTL actually.

Thanks! And for the characters who were already voiced, how likely is it for the voice actors and actresses to return?
For one, I know for sure that I do want Haley Osment and Zelda Williams to voice Link and Zelda respectively. The others, I'm not too sure about other than maybe Michael Chiklis doing Donkey Kong I guess.

Early to Mid December 2006 Movies
Early to Mid December 2006 Movies

happy-feet-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Happy Feet
Released by Warner Bros.
Animation produced by Animal Logic

deck-the-halls-2006-2.jpg

Deck the Halls
A Walt Disney Pictures/20th Century-Fox dual-branded release thru Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
Produced in association with Legendary Multimedia

ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzLzMxMTUyNTNhLWRlZTktNDFkOS05MTE0LTJjZjcwMTZhYjg1Ni53ZWJw

Deja Vu
Released by 20th Century-Fox
Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer Films and Dark Castle Entertainment
At the premiere, Denzel Washington (above) was asked if he'd come back to play the Black Panther in another film, he said he'd prefer to hand the role to someone younger.

pickdes2fb-1280x720.jpg

Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny
Released by New Line Cinema
Animated sequences produced by Raymond Spum

With the way this film fell on its face, this is will likely be as good as it gets for what's left of Ray Spum's career.

turistas-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Turistas
Released by Hyperion Pictures
NOTE: Most OTL Fox Atomic titles will be released under the Hyperion banner ITTL.

charlottes-web-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Charlotte's Web
Released by Paramount Pictures
A live action remake of EB White's book, which Paramount had already adapted once before with Hanna-Barbera in 1973.

R.71ee2b946d0d88347376d6698516de3e

Dreamgirls
Released by DreamWorks SKG through Peacock Releasing.

the-pursuit-of-happyness-film-review.jpg

The Pursuit of Happyness
Released by Columbia Pictures

R.ae56b1ce9f242f09c8921345c4c53150

We Are Marshall
Released by RKO Radio Pictures through Peacock Releasing.

2qbyV84PBjYL5PNjBgaHOl5T4LV.jpg

Letters from Iwo Jima
Released by Warner Bros.​

Christmas Day 2006 Movies
Christmas Day 2006 Movies

MV5BMTU2MjQyMDQ3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTc5NjgyMw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Night at the Museum
A Disney/Fox dual-branded release

R.adf4c1b9de3acc4bf8df721ad57d61b5

Rocky Balboa
Released by United Artists

Sly's reality series The Contender airs Wednesday nights on TNT.​