As Dreamers Do Part Deux

That's nice, helping children in need.
Right.

I made a bit of an error. Zoe is actually now 34 and will turn 35 later this year. She specializes in working with trans youth who are in situations similar to what she went through as a teenager back in the Eighties during her father's killing spree.

This Just In: Mid-March 2006
This Just in...

When you're being sued, and your ratings drop, who you gonna call?

Ivan Reitman, Harold Ramis and John Belushi have each been rumored to replace Lorne Michaels as executive producers of Saturday Night Live, but only if NBC loses its current court battle with United Feature Syndicate.
- Entertainment Tonight; March 21, 2006

Rapunzel (2006 Remake)
Rapunzel
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on March 24, 2006

A remake of Walt Disney, Sr.'s 1979 animated film.

Produced in association with
Legendary Multimedia

Directed by
Amy Heckerling

Screenplay by
Linda Woolverton
Amy Heckerling

Music
John Williams

Themes from the 1979 version written by
Joe Raposo

Main Cast
Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
Chris Evans as Prince Alexis
Cathy Moriarty as Mother Gothel
Alan Cumming as the Captain of the Guard
Eric Idle as King Frederick
Helen Mirren as Queen Arianna
Billy Connolly as Sideburns Stabbington
Gregor Fisher as Patchy Stabbington​

This Just in...

Ivan Reitman, Harold Ramis and John Belushi have each been rumored to replace Lorne Michaels as executive producers of Saturday Night Live, but only if NBC loses its current court battle with United Feature Syndicate.
My personal bias votes for both Raimis and Belushi

This Just in...

If NBC does lose their court battle with United Feature Syndicate, would that mean that Ghostbusters 3 would be delayed to accomodate for one of these three being the new head of SNL?

But if that wasn't a problem, I'd go with John Belushi as the replacement.

This Just in...

I'd say Belushi has the balls to do it better than the rest. Hopefully Ghostbusters 3 can come out smoothly.

Does anybody think that disney or company would build a park in panama. That county gets a lot of tourist and they have a pretty good infasture due to all the shiping money

One Fine Day at Buckingham Palace
One Fine Day at Buckingham Palace...

prince-charles-prince-of-wales-smiles-as-he-visits-a-news-photo-1581455917.jpg

Prince Charles (Now known IOTL as King Charles III)
"Are you sure you want to knight Mr. Daniel Abbott? He's been living in America the last 29 years."

Shutterstock_578202j.jpg

Queen Elizabeth II
"Yes, son. I know bloody well he now lives in America. But he was born here in Britain and his impact on the field of animated cartoons is global. As far as I'm concerned, he has earned that knighthood."​

One Fine Day at Buckingham Palace...

prince-charles-prince-of-wales-smiles-as-he-visits-a-news-photo-1581455917.jpg

Prince Charles (Now known IOTL as King Charles III)
"Are you sure you want to knight Mr. Daniel Abbott? He's been living in America the last 29 years."

Shutterstock_578202j.jpg

Queen Elizabeth II
"Yes, son. I know bloody well he now lives in America. But he was born here in Britain and his impact on the field of animated cartoons is global. As far as I'm concerned, he has earned that knighthood."​
Wait, what's going on here?

Arise, Sir Daniel!
04a914aa-fca8-4116-9775-e30bc2e70118.jpg

Buckingham Palace
London, England
April 14, 2006

Peter Sissons (BBC Newsreader):

"Two days before his 48th birthday, Southampton-born Hollywood animator Daniel Abbott is officially dubbed Sir Daniel Abbott by Her Majesty the Queen. On hand for the honorary accolade were his wife, live action director Rachel who turned 45 last February, son Devon who turned 18 in January, daughter Alyssa who turned 13 last month and niece Rebecca Sugar who turns 19 in July. Also, there were Daniel's siblings and their families, along with just a few of Abbott's colleagues throughout the years, including Richard Williams, Eric Goldberg, Matt Groening, Bruce Timm, Bob Camp, Bob Zemeckis, Tom Ruegger, Kevin Eastman, Seth MacFarlane and Linda Woolverton among others."

Sir Daniel Abbott shortly after the accolade:
"Without a doubt, this is a dream come true."

Excerpt from a World League on NBC telecast.
London Monarchs v. Amsterdam Admirals at Twickenham Stadium (Wembley is currently undergoing a rebuild) on April 15, 2006.

Nick Halling (play by play): "What's that in your hand, Jerry?"

Jerry Glanville (analyst): "This is a caricature of me that I rediscovered while I was rearranging my attic. Back in '77 when I was running the Falcons' Gritz Blitz defense, Sir Daniel Abbott as he's now called, had arrived in Atlanta to work for Ted Turner. During training camp, Bill Tush from the Superstation was interviewing me, and I noticed 19-year-old Danny with a sketchpad drawing caricatures of some of the players and I asked I could have one of myself. Suddenly a ball bounced towards him, and he punted it pretty far with his Chuck Taylors. Years later when he and I collaborated on an Atari game called Pigskin Footbrawl, Sir Daniel said that the Falcons were his first exposure to our American football which he understood pretty easily having grown up with rugby here in England."

One week later after the Abbotts return home to Los Angeles County...

Edd Gould (Creator of Eddsworld; via AOL Instant Messenger):

"Dev, how do you feel having a knight for a dad?"

Devon Abbott (via AOL):
"Here at home, he doesn't act differently from before. He already gets the royal treatment when we're out in public so yeah."​

04a914aa-fca8-4116-9775-e30bc2e70118.jpg

Buckingham Palace
London, England
April 14, 2006

Peter Sissons (BBC Newsreader):

"Two days before his 48th birthday, Southampton-born Hollywood animator Daniel Abbott is officially dubbed Sir Daniel Abbott by Her Majesty the Queen. On hand for the honorary accolade were his wife, live action director Rachel who turned 45 last February, son Devon who turned 18 in January, daughter Alyssa who turned 13 last month and niece Rebecca Sugar who turns 19 in July. Also, there were Daniel's siblings and their families, along with just a few of Abbott's colleagues throughout the years, including Richard Williams, Eric Goldberg, Matt Groening, Bruce Timm, Bob Camp, Bob Zemeckis, Tom Ruegger, Kevin Eastman, Seth MacFarlane and Linda Woolverton among others."

Sir Daniel Abbott shortly after the accolade:
"Without a doubt, this is a dream come true."

Excerpt from a World League on NBC telecast.
London Monarchs v. Amsterdam Admirals at Twickenham Stadium (Wembley is currently undergoing a rebuild) on April 15, 2006.

Nick Halling (play by play): "What's that in your hand, Jerry?"

Jerry Glanville (analyst): "This is a caricature of me that I rediscovered while I was rearranging my attic. Back in '77 when I was running the Falcons' Gritz Blitz defense, Sir Daniel Abbott as he's now called, had arrived in Atlanta to work for Ted Turner. During training camp, Bill Tush from the Superstation was interviewing me, and I noticed 19-year-old Danny with a sketchpad drawing caricatures of some of the players and I asked I could have one of myself. Suddenly a ball bounced towards him, and he punted it pretty far with his Chuck Taylors. Years later when he and I collaborated on an Atari game called Pigskin Footbrawl, Sir Daniel said that the Falcons were his first exposure to our American football which he understood pretty easily having grown up with rugby here in England."

One week later after the Abbotts return home to Los Angeles County...

Edd Gould (Creator of Eddsworld; via AOL Instant Messenger):

"Dev, how do you feel having a knight for a dad?"

Devon Abbott (via AOL):
"Here at home, he doesn't act differently from before. He already gets the royal treatment when we're out in public so yeah."​
Very nice.

And I saw that Eddsworld part....