As Dreamers Do Part Deux

We'll totally good! I'll consider covering Universal/DreamWorks' Madagascar and Dimension/Touchstone's Sharkboy and Lavagirl prior to covering Where in the Time is Carmen Sandiego?. But of Universal, I'll work on two ambitious projects of 2005, Robert Schwentke's remake of Airport, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

We'll totally good! I'll consider covering Universal/DreamWorks' Madagascar and Dimension/Touchstone's Sharkboy and Lavagirl prior to covering Where in the Time is Carmen Sandiego?. But of Universal, I'll work on two ambitious projects of 2005, Robert Schwentke's remake of Airport, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
That's way too many requests for @OldNavy1988 to do and also a word of advice. PM users about your ideas that way they get picked up by creators.

Last edited:
Also @OldNavy1988 since I forgot, how are the Portland Beavers doing? And seems like things are gonna get fun in Minnesota with Shaq and KD! (You must also hate the Miami Heat) Hopefully the Blazers can get Chris Paul.

And Tom Brady on the Raiders, ain’t that Ironic!

Madagascar (2005 Film)
film__3935-madagascar--hi_res-33b9853d.jpg

Madagascar
Released by Universal Pictures and DreamWorks SKG on May 27, 2005

Produced by
PDI/DreamWorks

Distributed by
Peacock Releasing

Main Voices
Same as OTL

Notes
- As part owner of the MCA consortium, Peacock has now put distribution for Universal, DreamWorks, RKO and Gramercy under one roof.
- DreamWorks' short lived Go Fish arthouse and foreign film label will now have its titles released under the Gramercy label.
- Michael Eisner hopes to have PDI, DreamWorks Animation, Universal Cartoon Studios and Murakami-Wolf-Swenson under one roof. However, Congress might have something to say about that.
- The studio facilities that DreamWorks planned for Playa Vista could also be a new home for RKO as that studio is currently cramped right next door to Paramount on Melrose Avenue and Gower Street.​

Also @OldNavy1988 since I forgot, how are the Portland Beavers doing? And seems like things are gonna get fun in Minnesota with Shaq and KD! (You must also hate the Miami Heat) Hopefully the Blazers can get Chris Paul.

And Tom Brady on the Raiders, ain’t that Ironic!
Beavers are trying to get a new ballpark to replace the aging Delta Dome. If they do get the new park, it'll likely be a retractable roof park similar to Safeco Field, situated on Water Avenue with a view of the Willamette River. Other sites being considered are a decommissioned post office, the former Esco Industrial site and the former headquarters of Portland Public Schools.

The Breakers were formerly a tenant of the Beavers but have since moved to a rebuilt Civic Stadium which they share with the MLS Timbers.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
It's habit i need to quit
So Done with this bullshit

You WILL STOP Spamming this thread with half assed comments, pestering of the author, and otherwise being a distraction.

Switch to decaf, buy a dog and take it for walks. go play with the cat, take up birdwatching, whatever, but stop with the constant one sentence, buzzing around like a virtual fly crap.

Am I clear?

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D (2005 Film)
MV5BMTQ5MTQxNDc1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjk5OTUyMDI@._V1_.jpg

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D
Released on June 10, 2005

Distributed by
Dimension Films (North America; Through Touchstone Pictures)
TriStar Pictures (International)

Produced in association with
Troublemaker Studios

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL​

Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego (2005 Film)
maxresdefault.jpg

Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on June 17, 2005

Produced in association with
Legendary Pictures

Directed by
Rachel Stone-Abbott

Screenplay by
Rachel Stone-Abbott
Linda Woolverton

Based upon characters created by

Dane Bigham
Lauren Elliott
Gene Portwood

Executive Producers
Rachel Stone-Abbott
Joel Silver
Margaret Loesch
Thomas Tull

Visual Effects by

Industrial Light and Magic

Music by
Hans Zimmer
Sean Altman

Main Cast
Salma Hayek as Carmen Sandiego
Greg Lee as himself
Matt Frewer as the Chief
Mila Kunis as Ivy
Jeremy Sumpter as Zack
Hugo Weaving as Baron Wasteland
Joe Pesci as Buggs Zapper
Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Belljar
Cathy Moriarty as Jacqueline Hyde
Fairuza Balk as Medeva
Keith David as Sir Vile
R. Lee Ermey as General Mayhem
Winona Ryder as Jane Reaction
Claire Danes as Dee Cryption

The Engine Crew
Dwayne Cameron
Thomas Ian Nicholas
Ariana Richards
Walter E. Jones
Johnny Yong Bosch

Cameos
Keanu Reeves
Alex Winter
Scott Bakula
Bill Nye
Lea Thompson
Thomas F. Wilson
Kevin Shinick

Notes
- The film is dedicated in memory of Lynne Thigpen, who passed away during the scriptwriting process.
- Scott Bakula's cameo is accompanied by Mike Post's theme from Quantum Leap.
- Bakula is pretty much using his cameo as part of his redemption tour after his American version of Doctor Who (known derisively by fanboys as Doctor Yank) earned him the nickname Scott Dracula.
- Hans Zimmer sneaks Alan Silvestri's theme from Back to the Future into his score. He also uses melodies from David Newman's score for Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure when Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter make their cameo together.
- The script called for the Chronoskimmer from the game show to be the main time traveling device. At the last minute, Universal Pictures licensed the DeLorean time machine to appear in the film because Universal was on the brink of bankruptcy when production began.
- Michael J. Fox was unable to make a cameo due to rapidly worsening Parkinson's symptoms. On Team Atlantis, should Michael experience further cognitive decline, the role of Milo Thatch will likely go to either Mark Hamill, Hayden Christensen, Devon Sawa or James Marsden.
- Matt Frewer plays the floating head chief from the Where on Earth animated series (below).

hqdefault.jpg

Thanks for Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego, but we need more films of the summer, like Disney's Herbie: Fully Loaded, CBS/Columbia's Bewitched, New Line Cinema's (OTL Universal made the movie) Land of the Dead and Paramount's War of the Worlds (directed TTL by Gary Ross)

Amazing job on the movies of June 2005, but we will have to move to the movies of July 2005, which are 20th Century-Fox's Rebound, Dimension Films' (OTL Touchstone Pictures made the film) Dark Water, Warner Bros.' Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, New Line Cinema's Wedding Crashers, Paramount's Bad News Bears, MGM's (OTL DreamWorks and Warner Bros. made the movie) The Island, Hollywood Pictures' (OTL Disney made the film) Sky High and TriStar Pictures' (OTL Columbia Pictures made the film) Stealth.

Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005 Film)
hero_EB20050621REVIEWS506210301AR.jpg

Herbie: Fully Loaded
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on July 1, 2005

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

Notes
- After college, the original Love Bug was one of Walt Jr's first projects when he began working in tandem with his father.
- Fox's NASCAR theme is used extensively as soon as Herbie enters what was then the NEXTEL Cup Series.
- This would be Lindsay Lohan's last Disney role as she checked into rehab shortly after the film's release, seeking treatment at the same place Greg Rhodes sought help in the early 90's.
- 20th Century-Fox released Mr. and Mrs. Smith a week before Disney released Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego. As was the case with Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Herbie: Fully Loaded would go on to be a modest box office hit despite mixed reviews.​

Pro Wrestling Media Rights as of 2005
Pro Wrestling Media Rights as of 2005

All Elite Wrestling
Monday Night Raw:
USA Network
Thursday Night SmackDown!: Spike
Saturday Night Main Event: NBC (Starting this September)

National Wrestling Alliance
Wednesday Night Dynamite: FX
Friday Night Rampage: FX

World Championship Wrestling
Monday Nitro: TNT
Thunder and Saturday Night: TBS

ECW
Exclusive TV rights held by HBO

TNA
Impact:
The Hub

Remember, AEW, under Comcast's ownership, bought the rights to several WWF/WWA trademarks. The proceeds went to help the McMahons with the costs of Vince's funeral.

Up next:
Sin City
Shezow
Batman Year One
Sky High
Thundercats

Anything you guys want me to address before we get to those? Also, how soon should New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin, Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco and President Harvey Weinstein start preparing for Hurricane Katrina?

Up next:
Sin City
Shezow
Batman Year One
Sky High
Thundercats

Anything you guys want me to address before we get to those? Also, how soon should New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin, Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco and President Harvey Weinstein start preparing for Hurricane Katrina?
I think we wanted to assign a director for Thundercats. It was Tim Story, who in OTL had directed Fantastic Four. But before we get to that, Dimension Films will release Dark Water, which was directed by Walter Salles, and 20th Century Fox will release Rebound, which will be directed by Steve Carr.

I think we wanted to assign a director for Thundercats. It was Tim Story, who in OTL had directed Fantastic Four. But before we get to that, Dimension Films will release Dark Water, which was directed by Walter Salles, and 20th Century Fox will release Rebound, which will be directed by Steve Carr.
Jonathan Frakes is already the director for Thundercats.