As Dreamers Do Part Deux

@WB18 @stratonapba @TheMatthew25

Here's a couple of name ideas I'm thinking of for Louisville's possible entry into the WLAF. A horse theme would be the obvious choice, but should Louisville get a team, they'd be in the same division as the St. Louis Stallions.
- Louisville Legends (Muhammad Ali tribute?)
- Louisville (or Kentucky) Coopers
- Louisville (or Kentucky) Copperheads
- Louisville Villains
- Louisville Thorns (Rose related?)
- Louisville (or Kentucky) Fryers
- Louisville Tanks
- Louisville Rivermen
- Louisville Steamers/Showboats (Whichever one makes more sense)
Having never been to Louisville in my life, this is a though one for me to suggest. My thought would be Brawlers for Muhammad Ali (even though it’s not listed on here) but I’m sure I remember that name from somewhere. Also Kentucky Brawlers sounds better than Louisville Brawlers, but that’s just me. With the names on the list, though, Coopers gets my vote. I also like that you ended up with Rocky Mountain Extreme for SLC as well.

My Guess: Louisville Legends
Logo: Based on the AAF's Atlanta Legends
ATLLegends.png

Disney hires Margaret Loesch as its new vice president.
- Variety

Vanessa Coffey will take over at Nickelodeon after Margaret Loesch becomes Disney's new VP.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Lionsgate enters negotiations with Microsoft Leisure on a possible theme park partnership. If Microsoft doesn't bite, look for Paramount, Warner Parks or Six Kings to pick up Lionsgate on the rebound.
- The Vancouver Sun

Turner Broadcasting reaches an agreement with Hallmark Cards to acquire the theme park rights to Rainbow Brite, a franchise that had been dormant since the early Nineties.
- The Kansas City Star

American Greetings enters negotiations with Microsoft, CBS Discovery, Lionsgate and Peacock to potentially reboot the Care Bears for a new generation.
- The Cleveland Plain-Dealer
1: This shall prove fascinating.
2: YES!
3: Any of them could work.
4: Maybe we can get a new animated series out of this on one of Turner's networks?
5: I'd say that Peacock needs it most, specifically because NBC doesn't have much of a planned future for the next few years. I mean, Disney and Fox have all of their IPs, ABC has Henson Animation and Nickelodeon to call home, UPN can fall back on Arthur for the E/I requirements, MyNetworkTV has WB Animation and Carolco for another year or two, CBS uses DC Comics and especially Nelvana, SBC has Saban Entertainment and other Fox Kids studios, and what does NBC have besides the scrap heap?

1: This shall prove fascinating.
2: YES!
3: Any of them could work.
4: Maybe we can get a new animated series out of this on one of Turner's networks?
5: I'd say that Peacock needs it most, specifically because NBC doesn't have much of a planned future for the next few years. I mean, Disney and Fox have all of their IPs, ABC has Henson Animation and Nickelodeon to call home, UPN can fall back on Arthur for the E/I requirements, MyNetworkTV has WB Animation and Carolco for another year or two, CBS uses DC Comics and especially Nelvana, SBC has Saban Entertainment and other Fox Kids studios, and what does NBC have besides the scrap heap?
What I can do is have Columbia-TriStar retain the rights to the Care Bears films they did in the Eighties while RKO Radio Pictures can have the new Care Bears somewhere between 2006 and '10. Would that work?

Negotiations with Paris fell apart and WB shifted their focus to Madrid thinking they could go head to head with Disney's park in Valencia.
So when will The madrid park open. After the park in opens I feel they should build a park in Singapore (on the site of OTL Universail Singpore) Perth Austilie Jeju South Korea Warsaw or Prague (I perfer the idea of Disney or Parmount building ther y building in the last three loctions)

@WB18 @stratonapba @TheMatthew25

Here's a couple of name ideas I'm thinking of for Louisville's possible entry into the WLAF. A horse theme would be the obvious choice, but should Louisville get a team, they'd be in the same division as the St. Louis Stallions.
- Louisville Legends (Muhammad Ali tribute?)
- Louisville (or Kentucky) Coopers
- Louisville (or Kentucky) Copperheads
- Louisville Villains
- Louisville Thorns (Rose related?)
- Louisville (or Kentucky) Fryers
- Louisville Tanks
- Louisville Rivermen
- Louisville Steamers/Showboats (Whichever one makes more sense)
Louisville Legends would work.

In politics
GOP Convention (Dallas, TX): Incumbent President Harvey Weinstein accepts nomination as part of his re-election bid.
Democratic Convention (Boston, MA): John Kerry (D-MA) chooses Bill Bradley (D-NJ) as his VP candidate.
Reform Convention (Kansas City, MO): One time Minnesota governor and former wrestler Jesse Ventura accepts the Reform nomination.

The Sports Page
The Rocky Mountain Extreme, Utah's entry into the WLAF, introduce their helmet and logo at a press conference at Delta Center.
- The Salt Lake Tribune
Jesse Ventura for President sounds incredible and insane.

Also, really going to the "Extreme" for the Rocky Mountain Extreme... Are we still in the 90's? I do wonder how the team was received as of now?

When will be getting Starlight Express here? Plus, do you remember that idea I had of a animated remake of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang if you're still interested in doing I can try and create a cast list if you'd like?

August 2004 Movies
August 2004 Movies

EB20040806REVIEWS408060302AR.jpg

Collateral
Released by Universal Pictures and DreamWorks SKG

MV5BMjM4Mjc2MzU3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjYwMDIwMjE@._V1_.jpg

I, Robot
Released by Warner Bros. under the Carolco label.

EB20040826REVIEWS408260304AR.jpg

Hero
Released by Golden Harvest and New Line Cinema as a dual-brand release.

man_ppddWJY_600.jpg

Man on Fire
Released by 20th Century-Fox

MV5BMTcyNzQwMDU0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODMzNzg1MDI@._V1_.jpg

Resident Evil
Released by RKO Radio Pictures​

Three questions before I move forward...

Remember IOTL when Alec Baldwin made a movie called The Shadow? I feel like I could give that to RKO to try to resurrect the character for a new audience. Would that be feasible?

How many superheroes are in the public domain IOTL that could populate RKO's roster? Or better yet, maybe we can set up an IP farm in the private messages to brainstorm new characters?

Between Noah Schnapp, Finn Wolfhard, Gaten Matarazzo, Jacob Dylan Grazer, Jacob Tremblay and Jaeden Martell, who would make a good Dipper in a live action Gravity Falls after the animated series runs its course?

Remember IOTL when Alec Baldwin made a movie called The Shadow? I feel like I could give that to RKO to try to resurrect the character for a new audience. Would that be feasible?
Yes.
How many superheroes are in the public domain IOTL that could populate RKO's roster? Or better yet, maybe we can set up an IP farm in the private messages to brainstorm new characters?
Probably a few, but I’m not good with Superheros.
Between Noah Schnapp, Finn Wolfhard, Gaten Matarazzo, Jacob Dylan Grazer, Jacob Tremblay and Jaeden Martell, who would make a good Dipper in a live action Gravity Falls after the animated series runs its course?
Well, we could always go with a fictional actor, for which I have a few ideas for if you wanna hear em.

I would like to join a PM to brainstorm new characters and properties.