As Dreamers Do Part Deux

We'll this is great job! But we will get to Don Bluth's final animated film for Disney, Dragon's Lair soon. Although Don Bluth directed the film, the screenplay will be handled by Tab Murphy, Bob Tzudiker and Noni White (who OTL wrote Tarzan), based on the video game of the same name, and produced by Don Bluth and Gary Goldman. The cast is already up, which starred Drew Barrymore as Princess Daphne, and it was produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation, and released by Walt Disney Pictures.

Honestly, don't worry! One of the next updates will be the rest of the June 2000 movies, including Roland Emmerich's next film for Warner Bros./Carolco, The Patriot.

I like TTL's version of Titan A.E., but we present you a suggestion for the Entertainment News of June 2000!

Bally's Inc. confirms that they would acquire visual effects studio and animated production company behind the smash hit Dinosaur, Dream Quest Images for $250 million.
-The Hollywood Reporter

Can everyone please stop taking over @OldNavy1988 ‘s timeline for themselves. Please?!
I mean a lot of people here including you keep trying to badger or insert your own ideas into the this story without giving @OldNavy1988 a chance to approve. Especially @Duc4AlternateHistory . It is really starting to bother me. I am sorry but it really does.
I agree. We all know what happened to the original American Magic timeline and how ian5786 messed it all up... *cough cough* Twilight premiere shooting *cough cough* Star Fox Vs Sakura Wars *cough cough* Jimmy Kraken *cough cough* Beavis and Butt-Head vs Lupin the 3rd *cough cough* The Jimmy Nobita Power Movie *cough cough* Mike Judge getting married to Mika Kanai *cough cough* Halo getting a freaking Disney animated movie of all things *cough cough*

On another subject, @Duc4AlternateHistory, have you even asked ON1988 for permission before posting any of your stuff? Plus, could you PLEASE STOP SPAMMING?!

Last edited:
Entertainment News for June 2000
Entertainment News for June 2000

Comcast, Disney and Bally each enter the bidding war for the struggling Australia's Wonderland park.
- The Sydney Morning Herald

Jimmy Roberts on the upcoming Daniel Abbott biopic: "It's an honor to play a fellow Southampton native on screen."
- BBC Radio

XM Satellite Radio hires longtime CBS exec Mel Karmazin to run the newly founded venture, which will launch nationwide next year.
- Billboard

Looking ahead to the National Conventions
Reform National Convention

First Union Center; Philadelphia, PA
July 31 thru August 3
Leading candidates: Jack Kemp, Lowell Weicker, John Kasich, John McCain, George Pataki

Republican National Convention
The Summit; Houston, TX
August 7 thru 11
Leading candidates: Harvey Weinstein, Ken Lay, George W. Bush, Lamar Alexander

Democratic National Convention
Staples Center; Los Angeles, CA
August 14 thru 17
Leading candidates: Al Gore, Bill Bradley, Dick Gephardt, John Kerry, Jesse Jackson