As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Will there a post about a new theme park being built that it not affifcted with any of the six major park chains (diseny parks universal restor turner paramount Leslie’s Bally ceadar fair and six kings). I feel that it possible because there have been several indpent world class theme park project otl. there is also theme park Most of them them never got built but the lost island themepark in Iowa opened in 2022. Also. The American heartland theme park in Oklahoma has also broke ground belive work on phase one although that is just the r park. The American heartland is the Brain child a small but ambious indie t filma and tv studio and live theather company based in Branson Missouri called mansion enterment. I don,t for how only mansion entertment is but was probably found in 1993 because that when there live show theater in Branson opened. Some body who I can picture building a theme park atl is Micheal Jackson. He tried to build a park multiple time otl and failed . I like the idea of him succeeding atl. I feel his park should have a Peter Pan theme kids section and hunted town section with a Thriller coaster or simaltion and two darks rides one themed to a sh cool and the other a mall. Both rides mix horror with hummor but the mall darker and scarier then School. Ifany want to my ideas for dark ride scena just. Ask and I will pm you. I a sicfi section would be. A good idea if Micheal Jackson bus the rights to captain epmfrom Disney, poticla placesmform Jackson tombuild include phoenix az billing Montana Portland Oregon jackson miss pi stale washing mikwikie wiscon and Boston mascot (boston does have the Cedar fair own riverside park but I assume it mainly an old time Carivil with a loony tune themed kids section. Plus riverside park is closer to Springfield then Boston Thus a new modern park may give it a run for it’s mo. Also hard rock park is still for sale perhaps he should buy it to jump start his themepsrk chain ambitious

I read the January 2010 ent,entme t. new said Komi and Capcom are up for sal. Poitnal buyer include tobishba Sony sharp Amazon sprint Comas att Warner brothers Columbia Henson and saban

Does anybody think a remake of gilagian island or the many loves of dobby giles would be agood. I can see oaxis remaking dobby in a attmept a show for boys like how gidget worked for girls