As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

Okay! The guest list is already pretty stacked as it is for Season 1, and you did plan on having Tara Strong voice Snow White to replace Mary Kay Bergman, so it should come as no surprise that it would get renewed.
The thing was that I wasn't sure how to save Bergman's life because of how tragically she died IOTL.

But did he eat my hamster ITTL?

If the whole hamster story still happens ITTL, I could see that as a gift for Freddie, some Disney artist sketched up a caricature portrait of Freddie eating said hamster that is placed in a frame for him. :p

Of all the people in the Disney bullpen, Daniel has known Freddie the longest, so it's likely he draws the portrait. However, the whole hamster thing could also be worked into a Simpsons episode with Freddie appearing as a guest on a telethon hosted by Krusty the Clown.

Has the progress city/ epcot intctive work on any projects since motor. I hope they do some that didn't do last timeline. Pontial cites to do redelvemtn porject include tacmoa washington, Oakland Calforia, Buralro Newyork brimingham alabma, hartford conticuir East st louis illonis gary india or camden newjerrys

Has the progress city/ epcot intctive work on any projects since motor. I hope they do some that didn't do last timeline. Pontial cites to do redelvemtn porject include tacmoa washington, Oakland Calforia, Buralro Newyork brimingham alabma, hartford conticuir East st louis illonis gary india or camden newjerrys
Most of those projects didn't get past the concept stage. Some due to being voted down at the ballot box.

As for the fall 1998 television season, two new shows from Touchstone Television arrived on ABC. First was Vengeance Unlimited:
And the second new one, a vehicle for Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen, Two of a Kind.

Warner Freeform brought down their new show, Charmed, which premiered that fall.

The Simpsons Season 10 Changes
The Simpsons Season 10 Changes

- 18 year old Blanche St. Pierre joins the staff as an apprentice to the storyboard unit. Her first screen credit will likely be towards the end of Season 10 or at the start of Season 11.
- The premiere episode of Season 10 will center around Homer trying his luck at pro wrestling. Since this episode was written before FX got the rights to the NWA, you'll instead see personalities from all across wrestling. Stone Cold Steve Austin pulls up to the Springfield Civic Center in a Duff Beer truck. You'll hear a rant from Jim Cornette, albeit scripted and with reduced profanity. Paul Wight and Owen Hart show up at some point. And finally, Homer winds up on the business end of Solofa Fatu's signature move.

Treehouse of Horror IX
Amusing Tombstones:
The Screen Cartoonists Association of America, The Kingdome, Crystal Clear Pepsi, World Championship Wrestling, The Roller Hockey League, Pogs, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Hell Toupee and The Terror of Tiny Toon: Same as OTL
The Male Chauvinist Candidate: A dystopian look at America's future should Harvey Weinstein win the White House in 2000.

- The premiere episode of Season 10 will center around Homer trying his luck at pro wrestling. Since this episode was written before FX got the rights to the NWA, you'll instead see personalities from all across wrestling. Stone Cold Steve Austin pulls up to the Springfield Civic Center in a Duff Beer truck. You'll hear a rant from Jim Cornette, albeit scripted and with reduced profanity. Paul Wight and Owen Hart show up at some point. And finally, Homer winds up on the business end of Solofa Fatu's signature move.
I remember the Simpsons comics having an issue where Homer impersonate a pro wrestler after he retired. I wished that was adapted to an episode in OTL instead of what we had.