As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

November 1996 Movies
ransom-1996.jpg

Ransom
Released by Golden Harvest
Best line: "GIMME BACK MY SON!!!"

MV5BY2Y0NmQ4OGMtZDgyYy00MWVhLTllNmItODNjZTdhN2RhMDgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDk0ODI3OA@@._V1_.jpg

Star Trek: First Contact
Released by RKO Radio Pictures

0b984b4007abd8a764cd6d9e3c418123.jpg

William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet
Released by 20th Century-Fox

60af5f9c8e7e8b001df5aec5.jpg

101 Dalmatians
Released by Walt Disney Pictures
A live action remake of the 1961 animated classic.

Michael-Jordan-Space-Jam.jpg

Space Jam
Released by Warner Bros.​

Since the both the ceaser world and the parmont cedar fair deal failed who will buyout . I suggestions Kenny wood entnetnient , and the millionaire who bought out lake compounceherrschend enterprises, cirus cirus entperises columbia and turner. The first 4 options are my favorties

Treehouse of Horror VII (1996 Simpsons Episode)
7.JPG

Treehouse of Horror VII
First aired on October 24, 1996 on Fox

Intro
ITTL, the intro is a tad longer. Before we see Homer burn himself trying to light the Jack-O-Lantern, we are greeted by this year's Amusing Tombstones: John Kricfalusi, Gangsta Rap, Discovery Zone, Wilbur's Pig Tales and The Cincinnati Bengals.

The Genesis Tub and The Thing and I
Same as OTL

Citizen Kang
Mario Cuomo and John McCain are abducted by Kang and Kodos respectively.​

Yeah, but can you blame him?

Also Kodos: "I am CUO-MO. If re-elected, you will do as I say. End communication."
Of course, they had to blame Kodos for getting Homer elected.

And when we get to that, we will do next month's movies later. These were Hercules (Disney), Shadows of the Empire (Fox), Daylight (Universal), Jerry Maguire (RKO Radio), Mars Attacks! (Columbia Pictures), Beavis and Butt-Head Do America (Turner), Scream (Golden Harvest) and Evita (Hollywood Pictures).

Regarding Hercules, wonder if they'll be any differences to OTL film?
Well there is an idea I have for a Hercules prequel game coming out for the Panther which explains how the Titans got sealed away along with how why Hades has such a grudge against Zeus. Maybe the movie is about Herc getting both of them to reconcile with each other?

Well there is an idea I have for a Hercules prequel game coming out for the Panther which explains how the Titans got sealed away along with how why Hades has such a grudge against Zeus. Maybe the movie is about Herc getting both of them to reconcile with each other?
Yes indeed, the movie is about Herc getting both of them to reconcile with each other.

Entertainment News for November 1996
Chuck Jones yells at clouds over Space Jam.
- Entertainment Weekly

Cuomo wins re-election by a landslide.
- The Washington Post

Kluge weighs his options on whether to place the struggling New Line Cinema for sale.
- Variety

The Atari Panther and Nintendo 64 are tied for first place over the Sega Aurora in console sales ahead of the Christmas holiday.
- GamePro

The Sports Page
As a ballot measure for a new stadium fails, Cincinnati will bid farewell to the Bengals when they host the Browns in late December.
- SportsCenter

Negotiations between the Whalers and the State of Connecticut for a new arena are in danger of falling apart.
- The Hockey News

Chuck Jones yells at clouds over Space Jam.
- Entertainment Weekly

Cuomo wins re-election by a landslide.
- The Washington Post

Kluge weighs his options on whether to place the struggling New Line Cinema for sale.
- Variety

The Atari Panther and Nintendo 64 are tied for first place over the Sega Aurora in console sales ahead of the Christmas holiday.
- GamePro
1: Face it, Chuck. Your best years are behind you. Either help train the next generation of animators, or buck up and let WB take care of the stuff you were merely an employee on.
2: Good!
3: Well, there is potential in doing this.
4: That's a good sign.

1: Face it, Chuck. Your best years are behind you. Either help train the next generation of animators, or buck up and let WB take care of the stuff you were merely an employee on.
2: Good!
3: Well, there is potential in doing this.
4: That's a good sign.
If kludge says newline he might as well sell all of metromedia

Guess Weinstein's attempt didn't go through, eh?
I hope that wineistne try again to get on the gop ticket in 200 and successed. His dirty laundry is aired mid campgain reuslting in lossing. I also like the idea democract canadite also geting into a major scandel result in the reform party winning the elecletion

He lost, but he'll try again in 2000.
So does this mean you are intersted in my suggest in the reform party winning the election of 2000 due to the republicans choosing Harvey winesitne as candidate and the democrats choosing some some equally as scandalous of winestine. If what scumbag should would weasel it's way into the democratic candidacy in 200. My I suggest Bernie madoff or it too implausble for to be the democratic presidtal candite perhaps he was democratic parties candiate running mate only for the democrats candite to die in an acident which may or may not have be acidenally on puropose. Can you think of any other terribale democratic to runn again wineistne that would lead to a reform party landslide. Ps I hope cumo pass universal helathcare

Entertainment News for December 1996
A Leavenworth inmate accused of using a shank to murder John Kricfalusi in his cell is cleared of all wrongdoing by a federal judge.
- The Kansas City Star

Harvey Weinstein's cries of voter fraud fall on deaf ears, even though he lost the GOP nomination to John McCain in early August.
- The Washington Post

Hallmark still looking for a partner for its proposed Odyssey Network.
- TV Guide

Saban, Paramount, Sony, Bertelsmann and Hallmark are each interested in acquiring New Line Cinema.
- The New York Times

Death Row Records' catalog is put up for auction to help cover Suge Knight's legal costs.
- MTV News

The Sports Page
Gary Bettman, head of the International Hockey League (IHL) grants expansion franchises to Winnipeg and Quebec City.
- The Hockey News