As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

Thanks for using my suggestions. I still think the park seams a little stimpy on acrations for Bally new flagship. Perhaps the naming rights theahter should be the Feld Itheahter because Feld entertiment is listed as parnter in the park but they don't seam have presnce in the park. IF you dont't name the theahter the feld theather then and If thier room for a sixth land (and i think their is. The oringal american magic verison of worlds of wonder had a 6 and corret me if I am worong but isn't this verison of world's of wonder bigger ) then make it a cricus thmed. Alternate the sixthland can be medievil, Sicfi or western themed

Atari is jappaness for about to win. It is customary used in the jappaness game of go in a way simarlir to chechmate. However the japaness have a word simlar to checkmate. It is Chekkumeito. I would call the adult branch of atari Chekkumeito

Atari is jappaness for about to win. It is customary used in the jappaness game of go in a way simarlir to chechmate. However the japaness have a word simlar to checkmate. It is Chekkumeito. I would call the adult branch of atari Chekkumeito
You know, that would work. Especially in a timeline where it wasn't responsible for the infamous Gaming Crash of 83, thus making the meaning of the word both ironic and unfair to the term.

How about if the first Croc is one of the launch titles for the Atari Panther?
If you going to use fox interactive for the more mature games, then I would suggest using disney inative for the family games label and use atari for the computuer and gaming hardware divison . ALos croc is a kidde game so I wouldn't release under the fox interative label

Simpsons end credits as of 1996

Starring
Dan Castellaneta
Julie Kavner
Nancy Cartwright
Yeardley Smith
Hank Azaria
Kevin Michael Richardson
and Harry Shearer

Also Starring
Billy Connolly
Phil Hartman
Alex Desert
Neel Singh
Marcia Wallace
George Takei
Russi Taylor
Pamela Hayden
Albert Brooks
Jo Ann Harris

Animation Produced by
Grantray-Lawrence Hollywood

Supervising Animation Director
Daniel Abbott

Theme By
Danny Elfman

Music By
Alf Clausen

Executive in Charge of Production for Gracie Films
Michael Stanislavsky

Executive Creative Consultant
James L. Brooks

Notes:
Co-developer Sam Simon left the show in '93, just like he did IOTL.
After Season 6, Kevin Michael Richardson took over for Roscoe Lee Browne as Dr. Hibbert and Judge Snyder.
Doris Grau passed away in December of '95. The voice of Lunch Lady Doris is now provided by Tress MacNielle.
In January of '96, Daniel Abbott took a leave of absence to undergo a kidney transplant. Before his surgery, he completed his work on Treehouse of Horror VII, which will air this October.

The Fantastic Four (1996 Film)
The Fantastic Four

Released by 20th Century-Fox on May 10, 1996

Directed by
Joss Whedon

Written by
Joss Whedon
JJ Abrams

Based on the characters created by
Jack Kirby
Stan Lee

Music by
Alan Silvestri

Main Cast
Bill Pullman as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic
Michael Chiklis as Ben Grimm/The Thing
Calista Flockhart as Sue Storm
Paul Walker as Johnny Storm
Jeff Goldblum as Victor Von Doom
Paige Turco as Alicia Masters​

kirbopher15

Kicked
The Fantastic Four

Released by 20th Century-Fox on May 10, 1996

Directed by
Joss Whedon

Written by
Joss Whedon
JJ Abrams

Based on the characters created by
Jack Kirby
Stan Lee

Music by
Alan Silvestri

Main Cast
Bill Pullman as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic
Michael Chiklis as Ben Grimm/The Thing
Calista Flockhart as Sue Storm
Paul Walker as Johnny Storm
Jeff Goldblum as Victor Von Doom
Paige Turco as Alicia Masters​
Let me guess it gets a huge critical panning

1996 is the 30th Anniversary of Riverfront Square and the 25th anniversary of Walt Disney World in Orlando. What changes would you guys like to see at those parks this year?