As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

Honestly, it sounds more like the kind of thing a smaller brand like Jones Soda would make....in fact it wouldn't surprise me if they did, at least seasonally, and I just hadn't noticed.
Jones does make Green Apple soda. It was my favorite flavour of theirs. Though I freely admit that it’s more of a ‘tasting’ soda than a ‘thirst-quenching” soda. I’d usually end up thirstier after drinking one than I was before. Great flavour, though.

PNWKing

Banned
1. What was the first home video release under the New Line Home Video brand? (Rather than Vestron)
2. Did Sega ever make any games based on Paramount Comics?
3. Who are the sponsors of the Detroit Lions?
4. Who are the sponsors of the University of Minnesota basketball team?
5. Who has the license to make games from DC Comics?
6. Has The Monkees TV show been released on VHS?
7. Who has the Nickelodeon license for comic books?
8. What is the highest grossing movie of all time?
9. Who handles Golden Harvest of America's home video distribution (if they don't do it themselves)?
10. What shows might run on UPN on launch day?

PNWKing

Banned
Will Disney still make the made-for-TV movie Suzie Q? It was about the ghost of a girl who died in a drunk driving crash who haunts an old mansion. In fact, I feel like Disney could even make it not as a made-for-TV movie or as a theatrical movie. Heck, they could even release it on VHS to educational institutions and the like as part of a PSA campaign about drunk driving, perhaps as a collaboration with State Farm. I was thinking of the movie because of the "teen tragedy song" or "teen death song" craze, which I was thinking about. This is what inspired the movie.

This is the Wikipedia for the movie.

Will Disney still make the made-for-TV movie Suzie Q? It was about the ghost of a girl who died in a drunk driving crash who haunts an old mansion. In fact, I feel like Disney could even make it not as a made-for-TV movie or as a theatrical movie. Heck, they could even release it on VHS to educational institutions and the like as part of a PSA campaign about drunk driving, perhaps as a collaboration with State Farm. I was thinking of the movie because of the "teen tragedy song" or "teen death song" craze, which I was thinking about. This is what inspired the movie.

This is the Wikipedia for the movie.
Oh god, I thought I was the only one on this board who remembered this film.

Given how normalized anime has become since the 80's, most notably thanks to Disney under their Fox brand, would an English dub of Lupin the 3rd by DIC Entertainment be a good idea? I mean, Inspector Gadget was formed because there wasn't a market in the U.S. that could handle Lupin at the time, and DIC's brotherly relationship with Saban could also give Samurai Pizza Cats a better following compared to OTL, so why not have the Gentleman Thief have his day sooner than 2003?