As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

An excerpt from Cans Without Labels: The Short-Lived Cartoon Career of John Kricfalusi by Thad Komorowski. [1]
I know it's not completely serious, but I definitely laughed when Disney was deploying snipers the moment they got word of John K's location.

They aren't playing around with monsters like him.

I know it's not completely serious, but I definitely laughed when Disney was deploying snipers the moment they got word of John K's location.

Those snipers have been on the job for about five years, originally to keep Jozef from entering the lot when Judith came to record her lines for The Land Before Time and All Dogs Go to Heaven.

Those snipers have been on the job for about five years, originally to keep Jozef from entering the lot when Judith came to record her lines for The Land Before Time and All Dogs Go to Heaven.
Wait, you're serious?

Actually, what's the current status of Judith Barsi? I recall that her mother wanted to live somewhere else with her, so that's what probably saves them ITTL.

Wait, you're serious?

Actually, what's the current status of Judith Barsi? I recall that her mother wanted to live somewhere else with her, so that's what probably saves them ITTL.
Judith, 13, is still alive. She and her mother are looking at houses in Washington state, namely Aberdeen, Port Angeles, Olympia, Spokane, Yakima or Tacoma.

An excerpt from Cans Without Labels: The Short-Lived Cartoon Career of John Kricfalusi by Thad Komorowski. [1]
Yikes...hope the driver shook him off...then backed over him repeatedly...

They were probably there for-
-Yeah, I figured.

@PNWKing
Ted Nugent, Rush Limbaugh, Joe Paterno, Vince McMahon, T. Boone Pickens and OJ Simpson.

[1] IOTL, Thad is the author of Sick Little Monkeys.

[2] The office building on Madison Avenue in Culver City across the street from the new Henson studios, which once again, IOTL, is the former MGM and current Sony Pictures backlot. This was the same building used for the ICS tower in The Running Man (1987).

[3] The big gate that has the Disney name arched above.
I hope you are considering the john fless to brazil. Or better yet have him flee to Argenia. After all that were gonvor staford fled after his sex scandel

PNWKing

Banned
Do I have to come up with a plot for Star Trek 4.
OK, I will
Kirk finds himself on an uninhabited moon of an unknown planet. Realizing he is lost, he teams up with Scotty, Uhura, and Spock for one last mission.

Felix the Cat: The Movie (1991 Film)
Felix the Cat: The Movie
hqdefault.jpg

Released by Carolco Pictures on October 18, 1991.

Produced in Hungary by
Pannonia Filmstudio

Felix the Cat created by
Otto Messmer
Pat Sullivan

Executive Producers (English Version)
Don Oriolo
Mario F. Kassar
Roger Corman

Music
Bruce Broughton

Main Voices
Paul Reubens as Felix the Cat
Joe Alaskey as the Professor
Pat Fraley as Poindexter
Paige O'Hara as Princess Oriana
Harry Shearer as Master Cylinder
Jonathan Freeman as The Duke of Zill
Vincent Price as Grumper
John Belushi as Wack Lizardi
Pat Buttram as Pim​

@OldNavy1988, if it ok that the next post after the following two movies, is the ITV franchise auction winners, because I’m very interested in what gonna happen with Thames, TVS, Yorkshire, and Granada. (spoiler alert: only one of them could keep their license)

Here are my projected winners: most of them will keep their licenses except Thames (London Weekdays) to Carlton Television, Yorkshire Television (Yorkshire region) to White Rose Television, TSW (Southwest England) to WestCountry Television, TV-AM (Breakfast) to the Sunrise Television bid back by The Jim Henson Company (the new owners of Central), LWT, The Guardian newspaper and Scottish Television, and lastly, the TVS region (South and Southeast England) is a coin toss between the MAI-backed Meridian Broadcasting and the Richard Branson-backed CPV-TV bid.

And also, do it like the style of a 1991-era ITN special bulletin, because that will be very nice.

Last edited:
The Addams Family (1991 Film)
The Addams Family
the-addams-family-1991.jpg

Released by 20th Century-Fox on October 25, 1991.

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

The Addams Family
was dedicated to the memory of character creator Charles Addams, who passed away three years before the film's release.

Buena Vista, the distribution arm that handles Fox's releases, held the outdoor premiere for The Addams Family at Baltimore's Memorial Stadium with the tightest security of any movie premiere up to that time. Tighter measures were implemented due to a breach on the red carpet at the Los Angeles opening of Disney's Mistress Masham's Repose back in July.​

The Addams Family
the-addams-family-1991.jpg

Released by 20th Century-Fox on October 25, 1991.

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL

The Addams Family was dedicated to the memory of character creator Charles Addams, who passed away three years before the film's release.

Buena Vista, the distribution arm that handles Fox's releases, held the outdoor premiere for The Addams Family at Baltimore's Memorial Stadium with the tightest security of any movie premiere up to that time. Tighter measures were implemented due to a breach on the red carpet at the Los Angeles opening of Disney's Mistress Masham's Repose back in July.​
Since this year is the 30th anniversary of this classic, I present to everyone this:

So is it John Kricfalusi or Joszef Barsi?
At the Repose opening, that was John when he hopped the barricade in search of Judith. Joszef is doing time in San Quentin.

This time, Christina Ricci didn't receive any "love letters" from him, but nobody is in the mood to take any chances.

At the Repose opening, that was John when he hopped the barricade in search of Judith. Joszef is doing time in San Quentin.

This time, Christina Ricci didn't receive any "love letters" from him, but nobody is in the mood to take any chances.
Oh thank god. Judith could actually survive to modern day in this case, with John K. being on the run and Joszef Barsi in prison.

I love it.

@QTXAdsy Any thoughts on a potential Universal Studios Battersea?
I can't find how big the actual power station is, but I'd have Universal buy up about 50 hectares of surrounding land for hotels and future construction phases. The biggest priority is to not make the mistake Six Flags Power Plant made and have actual rides in the theme park. Also, I'd call it "Universal Studios London" since it's in a London borough. Though admittedly Universal has had the precedent of calling their California park "Universal Studios Hollywood" instead of "Universal Studios Los Angeles".