As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

Walt's successor in the original American Magic was his nephew Roy E. Disney.

Then after Roy retired there was a revolving door that included Barry Diller and Jerry Bruckheimer before Zack Snyder took over towards the end of the TL.

Around the same time Zack Snyder took over the Disney company, Sam Register hopped on board to oversee the animation assets.
What happened to Eisner?

Saturday Morning Schedule for 1987-88
ABC
8:00 The Care Bears (Nelvana; TriStar Television)
8:30 Heathcliff (DiC)
9:00 Yesterday's Hero (Famous Studios; Universal Television) [1]
9:30 The Riders of Kisha-Yar (CMJ; Paramount Television) [1]
10:00 Pound Puppies (Hanna-Barbera; Tonka)
10:30 Ghostbusters: The Animated Series (DiC; Paramount Television)
11:00 The Flintstone Kids (Hanna-Barbera)
11:30 Thundercats (Rankin-Bass; Lorimar-Telepictures)
12:00 The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show (Warner Bros; Repackaged Post-1950 theatrical shorts)
12:30 ABC Weekend Special

CBS
8:00 Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theatre (Sanrio; English dub by United Artists)
8:30 Galaxy High (Screen Gems; Columbia Pictures Television)
9:00 Muppet Babies (Hanna-Barbera; Jim Henson Television)
10:00 Fantasy Island: The Cartoon (Spelling-Goldberg/Screen Gems; Columbia Pictures Television) [1]
10:30 Pee Wee's Playhouse (Pee Wee Pictures; Live Action)
11:00 Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures (Famous Studios; Universal Television)
11:30 Dinosaucers (Screen Gems; Columbia Pictures Television)
12:00 CBS Storybreak
12:30 Kidd Video (Saban; DiC)

NBC
8:00 Gummi Bears (Hanna-Barbera)
8:30 The Smurfs (Hanna-Barbera)
9:00 The Super Mario Bros./Metroid Hour (Nintendo/Nelvana/Hasbro; TriStar Television) [1]
10:00 Fraggle Rock: The Animated Series (Hanna-Barbera; Jim Henson Television)
10:30 Alvin and the Chipmunks (Ruby-Spears; Bagdasarian)
11:00 ALF: The Animated Series (DiC; Alien Productions)
11:30 The New Archies (Famous Studios; Universal Television)
12:00 Dennis the Menace (DiC)
12:30 Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light (Nelvana/Hasbro; TriStar Television)

SBC
8:00 My Pet Monster (Nelvana; TriStar Television)
8:30 The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin (DiC)
9:00 Inspector Gadget (DiC)
9:30 Jem and the Holograms (Nelvana & Hasbro; TriStar Television)
10:00 Robotech (English dub produced by New Line Television)
10:30 How to Be a Hero (DiC & Saban; New Line Television) [1]
11:00 Transformers (Hasbro/Nelvana; TriStar Television)
11:30 Bionic Six (English dub by Universal Television)
12:00 Beverly Hills Teens (DiC)
12:30 Small Wonder: The Animated Series (Produced by DiC for New Line Television)

Fox
8:00 Maya the Bee (English dub by Grantray-Lawrence and 20th Century-Fox Television; Reruns)
8:30 The Secrets of Akko-Chan (English dub of the 1969 series by Grantray-Lawrence and 20th Century-Fox Television; Reruns)
9:00 Captain America (Grantray-Lawrence; 20th Century-Fox Television) [1]
9:30 Daredevil (Grantray-Lawrence; 20th Century-Fox Television) [1]
10:00 Huck's Landing: The Series (Walt Disney Television Animation) [1]
10:30 The New Addams Family Misadventures (Grantray-Lawrence; 20th Century-Fox Television) [1]
11:00 Mister Ed's Brand New Cartoon Show (Grantray-Lawrence; 20th Century-Fox Television) [1]
11:30 DTV (Walt Disney Television; Reruns)
12:00 Walt Disney Cartoon Classics (Walt Disney Television; Repackaged theatrical shorts) [2]

[1] Special thanks to @PNWKing and @TheFaultsofAlts

Bonus:
Airing Weekdays at 4:30 PM Eastern and Pacific on Fox...

[2] Just as you'd expect, this repackaging of classic theatrical shorts begins with this intro you may remember from OTL VHS releases:

Last edited:
1: For the record, I didn't come up with all of these. Although I am wondering how people reacted to Fox's lineup in particular.
2: Since HB has Gummi Bears and Fraggle Rock: TAS on NBC's lineup, shouldn't that extra Smurfs episode be swapped with the first half of the SMB/Metroid Hour? I say this because it doesn't look like an hour-long presentation.
3: I take it that ALF: The Animated Series was made only by Alien Productions, seeing as it's the only company credited?

1: For the record, I didn't come up with all of these. Although I am wondering how people reacted to Fox's lineup in particular.
2: Since HB has Gummi Bears and Fraggle Rock: TAS on NBC's lineup, shouldn't that extra Smurfs episode be swapped with the first half of the SMB/Metroid Hour? I say this because it doesn't look like an hour-long presentation.
3: I take it that ALF: The Animated Series was made only by Alien Productions, seeing as it's the only company credited?
1. I was giving you credit for suggesting those in the PM's.
2. Fixed.
3. Alien Productions was the company that I think owned the ALF character back then. I wasn't sure if Ruby-Spears, MWS or DiC should be the collaborator on ALF.

1. I was giving you credit for suggesting those in the PM's.
2. Fixed.
3. Alien Productions was the company that I think owned the ALF character back then. I wasn't sure if Ruby-Spears, MWS or DiC should be the collaborator on ALF.
1: Thanks! I just wanted to give @PNWKing his dues as well, given his contributions to the more original stories found in the schedule.
2: Cool.
3: IOTL, it was DiC who managed the series. I think we should keep them as the collaborator.

Speaking of the Fox schedule in the beginning, how did people react to the Disney-themed lineup on the network? Me and @PNWKing got a taste of how successful it was with a guy named "Jason" who would wake up as early as possible to catch the Fox fanfare growing up, a sure sign that it was good enough to cause some early risers in the classrooms, but what about everyone else who was hip with pop culture?

DuckTales (1987 TV Series)
DuckTales

Launched on September 18, 1987 on Fox.

Produced by
Walt Disney Television Animation (Kansas City branch)

Story Consultant
Carl Barks

Voices
Alan Young as Scrooge McDuck
Terry McGovern as Launchpad McQuack
Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
Greg Rhodes as Huey
Wil Wheaton as Dewey
Neil Patrick Harris as Louie
Russi Taylor as Webbie Vanderquack
Joan Gerber as Mrs. Beakley and Glittering Goldie
Daniel Abbott as Duckworth and Flintheart Glomgold
June Foray as Ma Beagle and Magica De Spell
Chuck McCann as Burger Beagle and Bouncer Beagle
Hal Smith as Gyro Gearloose
Arthur Burghardt as Pete
Brad Garrett as Beefcake Beagle
Hamilton Camp as Fenton Crackshell/Gizmo Duck
Peter Cullen as Bankjob Beagle and Admiral Grimitz
Frank Welker as Bigtime Beagle and Baggy Beagle
Brian Cummings as Doofus Drake and Bugle Beagle

Additional Voices
Alan Oppenheimer
Maurice LaMarche
Corey Burton
Rob Paulsen
Townsend Coleman
Peter Renaday
Miriam Flynn
Tress MacNielle
Howard Morris
Will Ryan
Susan Blu
Richard Libertini
Billy West

Notes
Unlike previous cartoon appearances, the nephews are given distinct personalities and conventional voices are used instead of the "duck" voices of old.​

Some things of note on TTL's DuckTales...

1: I appreciate that Disney's in-house animation division has a place in Walt Disney Sr.'s first stomping grounds as an animator. And no, I currently do not consider Grantray-Lawrence Disney's in-house animation studio.
2: Casting Neil Patrick Harris as Louie Duck works incredibly well for the given scenario.
3: Does Alan Young still voice Wilbur in Mister Ed's All-New Cartoon Show?
4: I don't know which casting choice is crazier: Brad Garrett voicing Beefcake Beagle, or Daniel Abbott voicing both Glomgold and Duckworth.

I wonder how any of these shows are doing in the ratings?
For one, the lowest rated shows are Small Wonder and Visionaries. But that's only because much of the East Coast affiliates of each network have already cut away to College Football, with SBC being Notre Dame's broadcast partner.

Here's the top 10 so far...
Tied for first: Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures
Tied for first: Pee Wee's Playhouse
3) Ghostbusters
4) Chipmunks
5) Muppet Babies
6) Huck's Landing
7) Super Mario/Metroid
8) Addams Family
9) Captain America
10) The New Archies

Note that Fox's shows are only in the middle of the pack because the network is still in its infancy and more affiliates have been signing on since the October '86 launch.

DuckTales stands alone, dominating the afterschool timeslots on most Fox affiliates. Also, DuckTales has become the cartoon centerpiece on many local kiddie shows on those same stations.

@TheFaultsofAlts

I almost typed in Roddy Piper as Beefcake Beagle but that would've been a bit TOO crazy.

Under Disney's wing, Grantray-Lawrence is indeed separate from Walt Disney Television Animation. GL's main office is on the Fox backlot with new satellite offices in Glasgow, Sydney and a Canadian branch being planned for either Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg or Montreal. In the meantime, the Scottish GL branch is working on Roger Rabbit with Richard Williams.

Walt Disney Television Animation has office space at Disney's Burbank headquarters along with the new Kansas City branch. Walt, Sr.'s old office on Troost Avenue (below) is being converted by the Disney family into a museum. Meanwhile WDTA's KC branch operates from a more modern office building on 13th Street near the Power and Light District. And of course, Arthur Bryant's caters their classic BBQ cuisine to the WDTA-KC staff on celebratory occasions.

laugh-o-gram-studio*1200xx3257-1831-0-401.jpg

For the Disney/Fox Studios park going up in Orlando, they're getting an animation studio too. But I'm not sure if I want it to be a Walt Disney or Grantray-Lawrence branch.

I wonder what's up with the Disney family?
One, Walt, Sr., now 85, has been busy with philanthropic stuff outside of the studio. So Junior, 41, has pretty much taken over hosting the anthology series full time. By the way, the anthology series will move from SBC to Fox by the Fall of '88.

Junior pretty much sports a short mullet to keep up with the times. For those who grew up seeing Walt, Sr. on screen in suit-and-tie, it was a bit startling to see Junior instead wear the latest Nike or Adidas tracksuits on camera. And lest we forget the ugly sweaters Junior would wear for Christmas-themed episodes. And another thing, since 1983, Junior's on-screen appearances on the anthology series have been shot on videotape instead of film.

Before I forget, current trailer announcer Mark Elliott introduces Junior in the same manner as Dick Wesson introduced Walt, Sr. in the Fifties.

A few years back, Junior was in that tug-of-war with brother in law Ron Miller. The end result of course led to Ron taking over the ill-fated Orion Pictures. After that Junior put his cousin Roy E. Disney, now 57, in charge of all the animation assets. Ron was on the "What would've Walt done?" side of the board of directors while Junior was determined to jazz up Disney's brand for the Eighties. As of 1987, Ron is now head of Silverado Vineyards.

Junior's kids: Trey is now 8. Tiffany, now 4, has recently been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome.

For one, the lowest rated shows are Small Wonder and Visionaries. But that's only because much of the East Coast affiliates of each network have already cut away to College Football, with SBC being Notre Dame's broadcast partner.

Here's the top 10 so far...
Tied for first: Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures
Tied for first: Pee Wee's Playhouse
3) Ghostbusters
4) Chipmunks
5) Muppet Babies
6) Huck's Landing
7) Super Mario/Metroid
8) Addams Family
9) Captain America
10) The New Archies
Note that Fox's shows are only in the middle of the pack because the network is still in its infancy and more affiliates have been signing on since the October '86 launch.
DuckTales stands alone, dominating the afterschool timeslots on most Fox affiliates. Also, DuckTales has become the cartoon centerpiece on many local kiddie shows on those same stations.

I almost typed in Roddy Piper as Beefcake Beagle but that would've been a bit TOO crazy.

Under Disney's wing, Grantray-Lawrence is indeed separate from Walt Disney Television Animation. GL's main office is on the Fox backlot with new satellite offices in Glasgow, Sydney and a Canadian branch being planned for either Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg or Montreal. In the meantime, the Scottish GL branch is working on Roger Rabbit with Richard Williams.
Walt Disney Television Animation has office space at Disney's Burbank headquarters along with the new Kansas City branch. Walt, Sr.'s old office on Troost Avenue (below) is being converted by the Disney family into a museum. Meanwhile WDTA's KC branch operates from a more modern office building on 13th Street near the Power and Light District. And of course, Arthur Bryant's
For the Disney/Fox Studios park going up in Orlando, they're getting an animation studio too. But I'm not sure if I want it to be a Walt Disney or Grantray-Lawrence branch.
Well, even if they didn't cut to College Football, I'm pretty sure they would have tanked anyway. Still, at least this is a better reason for a show to tank than any of Orion's fiascos.

So, it appears that CBS is the top dog a few years earlier with two of its newcomers tying for first place, while Fox's programs did the absolute best they could under less affiliates. Here's hoping that next year may bring a more successful bout for the Mouse House. I mean, I can smell TV shows based on almost all of the upcoming Disney Canon releases, especially TLBT and Little Mermaid.

Yeah! Although, I could see him doing well on any of Disney's other new projects. Maybe he could be a backup option for Scuttle if Buddy Hackett isn't available?

Cool! I was wondering about this for quite some time. As for the upcoming animation studio for Orlando, why not both? Half of the studio's staff could work for the Grantray-Lawrence projects, while the other half could work on the Walt Disney Television Animation projects. Heck, while we're at it, why not have some overlap between divisions, where some Grantray artists work on WDTA works and vice versa for the other studio?

Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures (1987 TV Series)
Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures
mighty_mouse_670.jpg

Launched on September 19, 1987 on CBS.

Produced by
Famous Studios

Distributed by
Universal Television

Supervising Director
Ralph Bakshi

Executive Producer
John W. Hyde

Voices
Patrick Pinney as Mighty Mouse
Paul Reubens as Gandy Goose
Maggie Roswell as Pearl Pureheart
Charlie Adler as Bat-Bat
Joe Alaskey as Sourpuss
Michael Pataki as the Cow

Additional Voices
Beau Weaver
Alan Oppenheimer
Michael Bell
Gregg Berger
Jeff Bergman

Notable Crew
Kent Butterworth
Obie Scott Wade
Jim Reardon
Raymond Spum [1]
Rich Moore
Andrew Stanton
Eddie Fitzgerald
Bob Jaques
Bruce Woodside
Tom Minton
Ken Boyer
Mike Kazaleh
Lynne Naylor
Bruce Timm
Jim Gomez
John Sparey
Jim Smith
Doug Moench
Teale Wang

[1] fictional artist​

Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures
mighty_mouse_670.jpg

Launched on September 19, 1987 on CBS.

Produced by
Famous Studios

Distributed by
Universal Television

Supervising Director
Ralph Bakshi

Executive Producer
John W. Hyde

Voices
Patrick Pinney as Mighty Mouse
Paul Reubens as Gandy Goose
Maggie Roswell as Pearl Pureheart
Charlie Adler as Bat-Bat
Joe Alaskey as Sourpuss
Michael Pataki as the Cow

Additional Voices
Beau Weaver
Alan Oppenheimer
Michael Bell
Gregg Berger
Jeff Bergman

Notable Crew
Kent Butterworth
Obie Scott Wade
Jim Reardon
Raymond Spum [1]
Rich Moore
Andrew Stanton
Eddie Fitzgerald
Bob Jaques
Bruce Woodside
Tom Minton
Ken Boyer
Mike Kazaleh
Lynne Naylor
Bruce Timm
Jim Gomez
John Sparey
Jim Smith
Doug Moench
Teale Wang

[1] fictional artist​
I hope Raymond Spum won't take John K's place in creating the "The Littlest Tramp" incident.

One, Walt, Sr., now 85, has been busy with philanthropic stuff outside of the studio. So Junior, 41, has pretty much taken over hosting the anthology series full time. By the way, the anthology series will move from SBC to Fox by the Fall of '88.

Junior pretty much sports a short mullet to keep up with the times. For those who grew up seeing Walt, Sr. on screen in suit-and-tie, it was a bit startling to see Junior instead wear the latest Nike or Adidas tracksuits on camera. And lest we forget the ugly sweaters Junior would wear for Christmas-themed episodes. And another thing, since 1983, Junior's on-screen appearances on the anthology series have been shot on videotape instead of film.

Before I forget, current trailer announcer Mark Elliott introduces Junior in the same manner as Dick Wesson introduced Walt, Sr. in the Fifties.

A few years back, Junior was in that tug-of-war with brother in law Ron Miller. The end result of course led to Ron taking over the ill-fated Orion Pictures. After that Junior put his cousin Roy E. Disney, now 57, in charge of all the animation assets. Ron was on the "What would've Walt done?" side of the board of directors while Junior was determined to jazz up Disney's brand for the Eighties. As of 1987, Ron is now head of Silverado Vineyards.

Junior's kids: Trey is now 8. Tiffany, now 4, has recently been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome.
I have aspergers syndrome like Tiffaney. Do you have any plans for what will happen to Trey and Tiffaney Diseny

DuckTales

Launched on September 18, 1987 on Fox.

Produced by
Walt Disney Television Animation (Kansas City branch)

Story Consultant
Carl Barks

Voices
Alan Young as Scrooge McDuck
Terry McGovern as Launchpad McQuack
Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
Greg Rhodes as Huey
Wil Wheaton as Dewey
Neil Patrick Harris as Louie
Russi Taylor as Webbie Vanderquack
Joan Gerber as Mrs. Beakley and Glittering Goldie
Daniel Abbott as Duckworth and Flintheart Glomgold
June Foray as Ma Beagle and Magica De Spell
Chuck McCann as Burger Beagle and Bouncer Beagle
Hal Smith as Gyro Gearloose
Arthur Burghardt as Pete
Brad Garrett as Beefcake Beagle
Hamilton Camp as Fenton Crackshell/Gizmo Duck
Peter Cullen as Bankjob Beagle and Admiral Grimitz
Frank Welker as Bigtime Beagle and Baggy Beagle
Brian Cummings as Doofus Drake and Bugle Beagle

Additional Voices
Alan Oppenheimer
Maurice LaMarche
Corey Burton
Rob Paulsen
Townsend Coleman
Peter Renaday
Miriam Flynn
Tress MacNielle
Howard Morris
Will Ryan
Susan Blu
Richard Libertini
Billy West

Notes
Unlike previous cartoon appearances, the nephews are given distinct personalities and conventional voices are used instead of the "duck" voices of old.​
Thank You so much for taking my suggestion into account.

Wi
Media Assets as of November 1986

Gulf+Western
Paramount Pictures
SEGA
Dot Records
Stax Records
Simon and Schuster
Pre-1986 Embassy Pictures library
TriStar Pictures (33% w/ MCA and CBS)
Entertaining Quality Comics
USA Network (50%)
Headline News (50%; Sold off by Turner to facilitate part of the MTV transaction)
Paramount Home Video
Paramount Television

MCA
Universal Pictures
Famous Studios
Pre-1942 Fleischer Studios library
1943-52 Fleischer-Terry library
Pre-1953 Walter Lantz Productions library
MCA Records
Universal Studios Tour (Universal City, CA)
TriStar Pictures (33% w/ G+W and CBS)
Archie Comics
USA Network (50%)
Headline News (50%; Sold off by Turner to facilitate part of the MTV transaction)
MCA Home Video
Universal Television
Beatles film library (Help!, Yellow Submarine, Let it Be)
Decca Records

Warner Communications
Warner Bros. Pictures
Motown Records
Warner Books
Warner Home Video
Warner Bros. Television
Warner Bros. Animation (Formerly Avery-Clampett)
Warner Pacific Comics ***just acquired***
Warner Bros. Records
Atlantic Records
Elektra Records
Reprise Records

Turner Broadcasting System
United Artists
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
Pre-1950 Warner Bros library
Pre-1981 DePatie-Freleng library
MTV: Music Television
Superstation WTBS
Turner Network Television (TNT)
Cable News Network (CNN)
Turner Home Entertainment
Little Lulu franchise
Tex Avery McWolf/Red franchise
Atlanta Braves (MLB)
Atlanta Flames (NHL)
Atlanta Hawks (NBA)

Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Walt Disney Pictures
20th Century-Fox Film Corporation
Buena Vista Home Entertainment
Grantray-Lawrence
WED Imagineering
Atari, Inc.
Marvel Comics Group
Harvey Comics (Bought by Fox in 1971; Now the children's imprint of Marvel)
Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
Buena Vista Television Distribution
The Disney Channel
Video Hits One (VH1)
Pre-1985 Filmways library
Fox Television Network
Fox Television Stations (Fox O&O's)
1940's Captain America Republic serial
Fantasound (25% with Dolby, Sony and Amblin)

CBS, Inc.
CBS Television Network
CBS Electronics
CBS Radio
CBS Records
Columbia Pictures
TriStar Pictures (33% with G+W and MCA)
CBS/Columbia Pictures Home Video
Screen Gems
TSR, Inc. ***just acquired***
DC Comics
1941 Superman film (Originally released by Paramount; Produced by Fleischer Studios)
1944 Batman film (Originally released by Paramount; Produced by Fleischer-Terry)
1948 Superman Conquers Hate film (Originally released by Paramount; Produced by Fleischer-Terry)
George Reeves Superman TV Series
1960's Batman TV Series
1966 Batman film

The Jim Henson Company
Jim Henson Studios
Hanna-Barbera
Touchstone Pictures
Nickelodeon

Capital Cities/ABC
ABC Television Network
ABC Radio
ABC Video Enterprises
ABC Motion Pictures
Entertainment and Sports Programming Network (ESPN)
A&E
Showtime
The Movie Channel

NBC/RKO (Media arm of The Coca-Cola Company)
NBC Television Network
RKO Radio Pictures
Pre-1959 RKO movie library
Desilu television library
NBC/RKO Video

Metromedia
Standard Broadcasting Company (50% w/ Westinghouse)
New Line Cinema
Vestron Video
Pre-1985 Hemdale library

Carolco
Carolco Pictures
Family Home Entertainment (FHE)
Celebrity Home Entertainment

Bally
Home Box Office (HBO)
Cinemax
Media Home Entertainment
Magic Mountain (Valencia, CA)
Worlds of Wonder (Kansas City, MO)
Kentucky Kingdom (Louisville, KY)
Soon to be rebranded former Sesame Place park (DFW Metroplex)
Bally/Midway Manufacturing
Bally's Hotels and Casinos
Chicago Bulls (NBA)
Chicago White Sox (MLB)

News Corporation
Miramax Films
Miramax Television
Miramax Home Entertainment
The New York Post
The San Antonio Express-News
The Chicago Sun-Times
News of the World (UK)
The Times (UK)
Collins Books
The Boston Herald

Taft
King's Island (Mason, OH)
King's Dominion (Doswell, VA)
Carowinds (Charlotte, NC)
Marineworld (Palos Verdes, CA)

Marriott
Great America (Santa Clara, CA)
Great America (Gurnee, IL)

Six Flags
Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington, TX)
Six Flags Astroworld (Houston, TX)
Six Flags Over Georgia (Austell, GA)
Six Flags St. Louis (Eureka, MO)

Namco USA
Elitch Gardens
Denver Nuggets (NBA) (50% w/ Coors Brewing)
Colorado Rockies (NHL)

Corman Enterprises
Grand Diamond Pictures
Grand Diamond Television
Grand Diamond Home Video
Pre-1978 New World library
Pre-1978 American International library

Berkshire Hathaway
Ruby-Spears
Orion Pictures (defunct)

EMI
Thorn EMI Video
Capitol Records

Amblin Entertainment
Industrial Light & Magic
Skywalker Sound
Pixar
Fantasound (25% w/ Disney, Dolby and Sony)

David Geffen
Geffen Film Company
Geffen Records

Independent
Great Adventure (New Jersey)
Geauga Lake (Aurora, OH)
Knott's Berry Farm (Buena Park, CA)
Atlantis: The Water Kingdom (Hollywood, FL)
Jive Records
Scotti Bros. Records
Eclipse Comics
Malibu Comics
Jay Ward Productions
Premavision
Bagdasarian Productions
Murakami-Wolf-Swenson
Film Roman
Mercury Records
RCA Records
Dark Horse Comics
Mirage Studios
Polydor Records
Def Jam Recordings
Arista Records
Random House
Harper and Row
Scholastic
Penguin Books
Viking Press
Hachette
Bertelsmann Music Group
Houghton-Mifflin
Macmillan Publishers
Henry Holt & Company
Harcourt Brace Jovanovich
Price Stern Sloan
Saban Productions
DiC Audiovisuel

If there's anything I'm missing, please let me know. Thank you.
Geauga Lake lake and Darian Lake were owned by funtime parks otl. I like the idea of Funtime buying out the great adventure